Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571229 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cardoso111(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mtn Oscar pretending that all
Is well even when all it's users have ported data to other network ; the truth is bitter Mtn data is rigid and nor Friendly ? Many are only using it to receive.
MTN knows that androids are taking over and yet refused to make bis available to it's ever increasing users! Wake up ans shine your eyes!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
dmy: hi there mtn.i have forgotten my 4 digit security key to log-on mtn online self service.how can i get it back
CALL CUSTOMER CARE,ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS AND ASK THAT YOUR SECURITY NO.BE PUSHED TO YOU.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayobase(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
idnoble135: MTN service delivery and customer satisfaction is just too poor. I bought #400 recharge card. In the process of trying to scratch off the silver panel, i mistakenly scratched off some digits.
I called the customer care agents a couple of times. After speaking to about five agents, i was finally told that they could do nothing about it. That they can not load the card for me over there, on their system even though i provided them with the serial number and all other requirements. They told me the card is now a waste. Imagine? This is not fair!

They don help u load am for there !

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
sagbar: Please i have nt been sent my MTN Security code since all dis while,help me wif it(08063100895)
Pls,how do i deactive busines daily news on my line cos they use to deduct 60naira per week even though i did nt activate it.I dnt need the news

Our team will contact you shortly, to give you your MTN Security number.

May I know the code you get business news SMS from?
For Business Day Finance monthly, text NO BDM to 4900 to unsubscribe.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by femxxy: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello​ @ mtn U did not answer me The Email address options is not coming up/not there except the one with @mtnblackberry.com
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by saint22: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
I got a message from CALL CENTRE that i've been compensated with 2m naira in a promo called ULTIMATE PROMO.i was also asked to call 181 and another mtn number.how true is this message
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Donna Jocasta: Yello! On sunday i got a msg saying 50 has been deducted 4rm M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ a/c 4 caller tune of wch I'm not subscriber n Ƨ̷̜ђƸ̵ most annoying part is that d so-call caller tune was nt even activated,,,Is not fair!!!

I apologize for any inconvenience.
Please send your phone number via private message to enable us verify this.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Walert(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls how can I back up all the contacts on my android phone?Then,how can I stop unsolicited text messages?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
Zinosalexander: Each time i load 200 airtime during the weekends i am told that i have extra 200 to call my best friend. i always seem unable to use it. How do i use this free airtime for my best friend?

Please read the information below:

On IPulse tariff:
The 100% bonus on every recharge of N200 and above up to N1500 bonus is to call 1 (one) registered Best Friend number (BFF) ONLY.
To register the BFF number simply dial *390*1*number#.
You are allowed to change BFF number ONCE in 30 days for free.
To view BFF number dial the USSD code, *390#
You will be able to de-register BFF number by dialing the USSD code,*390*2*the-number#
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ggood: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
how can i add one registered special number.
|Free N300 airtime weekly to call 1 (one) registered special number on N200 recharge.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
femxxy: Hello​ @ mtn U did not answer me The Email address options is not coming up/not there except the one with @mtnblackberry.com
@blackberry.net INSTEAD.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ugotuf(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
ggood: how can i add one registered special number.
|Free N300 airtime weekly to call 1 (one) registered special number on N200 recharge.
USE *390*1*number# TO ADD YOUR BFF
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Walert(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN MTN MTN How many times did I call you?If you fail to roll out cheaper data plans for android phones by this week,I will port oh!

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
ugotuf:
CALL CUSTOMER CARE,ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS AND ASK THAT YOUR SECURITY NO.BE PUSHED TO YOU.

1. Don't you know its rude to type in all caps? Don't MTN agents go for customer service training or is that how you send mails too?
2. The dude you told to add e-mail addresses one after the other, you think he was just shutting his eyes and expecting his phone to automatically guess his other e-mail addresses? When he corrected you, you feigned ignorance or blindness or whichever better suits your plight.
3. I'm having exactly thesame issues as he is. I've called your incompetent service center more times than I care to count, tweeted on MTN180 and in MTN's usual glorious stupidity, they ignored my tweets

You think customers wake up and decide to be rude? Its the attitude of service agents like you that puts every1 off.

BTW, is there any reason my mobile hotspot stopped working immediately after I subscribed for BIS? It seemed to work fine when I was paying from it from my own credits.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by feyiona(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
My postpaid lines is blocked and i have paid my bills tried calling your customers care but did not get through
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olatade(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Can't watch youtbe vids,y?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ronkeenuf(f): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
ugotuf:
USE *390*1*number# TO ADD YOUR BFF

Its *380*1*number# to ADD ME2U number which you can call with your weekly N300 given on your first weekly recharge of N200
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Please i havn't been sent any security code. This my number;08063778480
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Lokogoma: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

Hi Lokogoma,
Apologies for the inconvenience.
May I know your phone type and the last time you were able to browse on the line?
I would also like to know the phone type when you browsed with the line.

as I said since I bought the line and any phone I use it dosnt browse no gprs
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by debayun(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg me no get problem with mtn except d. Fact dat hv noticed una too dey commot my credit too much even if I call mtn number he b lyk say d zone tin no dey work again abeg can u gv me a beta plan dat as cheaper call rates

Ps: nah BB I dey use oooo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eclipze1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=Yungwizzzy]

with due respect sir when it was designed 4 bb dey were no android, now people are living d android live, why not legalize d tweak or use your corel draw to design another plan.

I think is high time your service provider need to reason along with people and develop a data program for Android, I don't even think this issue is what to deliberate about considering the fact that mtn knows what the customers want them to implement . In fact what are those things bb does that make it deserve a design data plan and now that android is gradually becoming rampant those not deserve, I urge you people need to rethink on this matter or you fundamentally allow android should use the same data plan with bb. I rest my case.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
ogorkojo: how can i get unsubscribe mtn services. my airtym is been deducted all the time

Please state the exact service to enable us assist you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by majalisa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Keneking:

Is responding to requests here not part of your duty? What is so special on your desk that you can not respond in a timely fashion?
easy bro,this dudes r doing a gud job here dat most of us don't have d patience to do..some of d requests or complains here r issues one culd resolve here at their website dats if most of their dumb CCRs at d helpdesk can't resolve..pls cut dem some slack...is not an easy job
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by royale442(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
tayoccu:

You're welcome sir.
Not to worry sir we will beat the others to it.
etisalat promised that they will do theirs tonight. I hope you still beat them to that.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by schneid: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
I subscribed for the Blackberry service N1000 (BBC to 21600). my money was not deducted and NO SMS was received. i repeated this several times for two days and nothing happened. with annoyance, i used my air time for calls. after exhausting my airtime, i loaded mtn recharge for normal calls but the voice prompt says "i do not have enough airtime'. i bought extra airtime and its still the same response. i bought more and its still the same. I CAN NOT CALL NEITHER CAN I SEND SMS.
WHATS THE PROBLEM?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
imsu.boi:
I subscribed to a data plan, but I still can't browse with my sim. What should I do?

Please send your phone number via private message for prompt assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nairacountry(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
pls How do I subscrbe for mtn Weekly data plan?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
It sims mtn jus cnt handle all d negative vibes d ntwk hs generated & still generatin... dey don't respon 2 issues raised. Its a waste of efot & resources. I'm out!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by chaerless(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Jide,pls,those of us residing @mile 2 estate here in Lagos, can't browse within the estate. Once you walk into the estate,automatically,u get EDGE and we can hardly browse with it. Can you people please help us
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
abbey086: Anytime I load airtime credit on my Mtn and thereafter I check my account balance, my account balance normally display N0.00. It has been like that for quite sometime. how can I access my true account balance?

Dial *556# or *123*1*1# or text 8 to 131 to check account balance.
If card was loaded using *885*pin#, check by dialing *886#
If with *888*pin#, check by dialing *889#

Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by obxddon(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Why is mtn giving out ppls numbers to Advertisers....I usually get some silly stuff abt silverbird giving people stuff,Fanta giving ppl money and al other bulls***t.......why MTN??

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by fearless07(f): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi, how can one check remaining data on BBC plan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.