Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (571209 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chimzy2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Oga u dnt want to reply me? Cos my own complaint is not important...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by falansa: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Keneking:

Follow you to where Mr. Seun?

believe me this number thing works. I gave them my number this morning and then called me to follow things up, and my area gprs issue was solved within 30mins i dropped my number for them. Though they have started loosing our trust in them (i lost 1500naira on subscription to them last month without connecting till it expired). Anyway i say thanks to them for solving my issue sha
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

Please be informed that Tayoccu and myself are the ONLY MTN representatives on this thread at the moment.
We will attend to issues as soon as possible.
I will introduce to you our reps when necessary.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ezjen: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please send us your number via private message.

Pls, how do I send a pm to you?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ibitomisi: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=ibitomisi]i have a problem i subcribe to 3GIG PLAN ALL I HAVE AS A RESPONSE IS MY SUB HAS EXPIRED, I CALLED ONE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HE ASK ME LOT OF QUESTIONS I ANSWERED, HE CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND LOTS, HE RESOLVE THAT THEY CAN'T DO IT, THAT ALL THEY'LL DO IS FORWARD MY COMPLAINT TO YOUR ENGINEERS IT'S BEEN 4 OR 5 DAYS NOW, ANY HELP?[/ u no answer me ooooooo]
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by najoke: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Why is MTN calling me few week after porting to another network offering to place me on lower tariff plan,is this not WIN BACK and is it right.

I know u will deny this......as ur call centers agent denied all my dropped balance complaint.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by telim: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
hmmm mtn unah too stingy your tech crue just block the latest awuf from your network. Am Back to my phone data jo cause pc is too expensive.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by jsben(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
jsben: My mtn line doesn't connect to internet anymore. I've been browsing with the line and phone before, it suddenly stopped. Other mtn lines in my area are not experiencing this. The line and phone have been properly configured.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by telim: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
hmmm mtn unah too stingy your tech crue just block the latest awuf from your network. Am Back to my phone data jo cause pc is too expensive, wait till the bados release new one sha. Laugh in mexican accent.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
is there any reason my mobile hotspot stopped working immediately after I subscribed for BIS? It seemed to work fine when I was paying from it from my own credits
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ibitomisi: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
answer me now, you dey hide ni
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by eadeyeye2(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
abeg mtn I can't call or receive call on my sim and the sim is registered.... the number is 08102635054.. reply asap
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by telim: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
jajad: MTN!!
I don't care about your "special gift", or Gidimo. How likely is it that I want Islamic caller tunes and a week later want to use Psalm 23? I'm not interested in chatting with thousands of Females in Abuja either.

STOP sending me spam text! Setup a Do Not Spam list where numbers can be registered. Or allow us send a text message to stop spam messages and calls.
same to me, i always ignore their useless message. Am sick and tired of their network.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by thinkdip(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Empty hen
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Pringozie02(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
MTN customer care agent na dead filled with pride as if they are the only learned pipo and the preson calling is a dumb ass customer
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
No option to add email adds except to create the mtnnigeria ish. And I'm on BIS

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
ezjen:

Simply go to my profile, use the "Send E-Mail Message To JideSM" link.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chimzy2(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
Porting is d way forward frm dis MTN bullshit...
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by marex: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
ezjen:

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by get2abbey(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hi MTN,

Please stop frustrating my port-out process, allow my SMS to 3232 to be delivered, stop blocking the SMS from being delivered
Haba......na by force , with all your Saka noise una dey still frustrate peop from porting out

STOP BLOCKING THE SMS "PORT" TO 3232 undecided undecided undecided undecided

ALLOW US GO O!, ITS MY LINE AND I BOUGHT IT FOR N25K

RUBBISH PEOPLE
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olupentane(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

Simply go to my profile, use the "Send E-Mail Message To olupentane" link.

Why me oooo?
no spoil my career oooo.
don't let people spam me with curses meant for EMPTYHEN OOO.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olupentane(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

Why me oooo?
no spoil my career oooo.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rukkierae(f): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls I recharge my account with *885*pin# and I try to renew my bis only for mtn to tell me I can't renew my bis with that acct.I was told to load anoda 1500 with *556*pin#.pls wat can I do?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by olupentane(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

bro why me nw?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nielbaba(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
rukkierae: Pls I recharge my account with *885*pin# and I try to renew my bis only for mtn to tell me I can't renew my bis with that acct.I was told to load anoda 1500 with *556*pin#.pls wat can I do?
gf sorry ehn. U don jonzz,y u go try dat kin tin in d first place,na bonus now u cnt oo.n u must use d oda 1500 b4 12pm if na today u do am or else e don comot b dat sorry ehn.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Timisong: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pls do hElp me with MTN internet data plan and their activation codes. Cheers!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by thinkdip(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
rukkierae: Pls I recharge my account with *885*pin# and I try to renew my bis only for mtn to tell me I can't renew my bis with that acct.I was told to load anoda 1500 with *556*pin#.pls wat can I do?
laff wan wire me o...1500 ke? No b me. Even if say i go collect 1m from mtn by loading, i no go do am.mtn kor mtn ni
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by todayguest(m): 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
These days every
#200 recharge gets #200 bonus. Instead of bonus acct,my main acct is deducted and bonus expires at midnight. Why?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by thinkdip(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
laff wan wire me o...1500 ke? No b me. Even if say i go collect 1m from mtn by loading, i no go do am.mtn kor emptyhen ni
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by thinkdip(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Please i wan port from mtn to Etisalat how can i do this...somebody help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ezjen: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
JideSM:

I've done my own bit from this end, you'd need reply to the mail before we'd connect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.