Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,701 members, 7,844,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60143 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by jemoke: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2013
my question is Governor Fashola did you deport some people from Lagos state to Anambra state ?
if yes ? Is it constitutional or who gave you the authority ?
please, Mr. president intervene, this ugly situation is becoming a BIG SHAM to all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by deeptesting(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2013
olaheavy:
First off, I remember you came on me so strong sometimes in 2012 when I viciously attacked these same folks (Ibos) you just wrote about.
Anyway, that being said, I share in your frustration. That's exactly why I've been crusading for so long on nairaland against the Ibos. Your observation concerning "pseudo-sophistication" facade that some docile Yoruba people are putting up is well-taken. However, personally, I blame Christianity as a religion for the complacency of our people. I know, from the point-of-view of a Muslim, this assertion may not go down well with you and other Yoruba Christians. You see, the Yoruba Christians are do fanatical, emotional, and narrow-minded when it comes to their faith. The dangerous influx of the Ibos to our Yorubaland was necessitated and perverted and even encouraged by the subtle complacency of the Yoruba Christians. Anytime there is the need for us to move against the Eastern foreigners, fellow Yoruba who happen to be Christian will readily come to their rescue. They're the ones that always come to an illogical conclusion of: "ah, leave these people alone now. After all, they're not sitting on your head!" And this their bullcrap is predicated upon only one thing -- religion. I am from Ibadan -- and growing up in Ibadan was fun. There were no Ibos conspicuous enough to be seen anywhere in Ibadan. It was only the Hausa/Fulani wayfarers that were ubiquitously abound. And we loved it that way. Then after the war, the Ibos all left their Eastern abode en masse, and inundated us with such an unrelenting mass exodus of their people. It was mind-boggling for want of a better word. Look at Ibadan today! I mean - it's an eyesore. Ibo folks full ground well well. Our people actually wanted to do something about this anomaly before it went out of hand, but our fellow Yoruba who happen to be Christian (whether myopically or ignorantly) failed to see the looming danger until it became an albatross on our neck. The Ibos are so smart -- they studied our way of life, learnt our language (Ibos even speak fluent Yoruba better than some idiotic Yoruba who have given in to the "pseudo-sophistication" mentality), imbibed our culture, ate and perfected the preparation of our foods even though they hypocritically deride us as "oily soup ones", took advantage of our sound and free educational scheme. But, in the end, the Biafrans will still insult us and call us cowards for accommodating them and not slaughtering them like the Hausa/Fulani do to them in the North. You all know that the Ibos respect the Mallams up North! It's no longer secret that the reason that the Ibos are scared of the Mallams is because they butcher and roast them (Ibos) like suya. Yoruba are I inappropriately tagged cowards because we don't maim and kill them. Just like Louis Farrakhan opined that the white man only respects the black man when the black man becomes violent and meets force with force. The same thing is true here: the Ibos will only respect the Yoruba (Ibos' benefactors and hosts) when and only when we are ready to violently rail on them without the ridiculous interference from the hypocritical Yoruba Christians. My five cents.

Another psychiatrically challenged patient....Visit Yaba left.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by madridsta007(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source

Erm, Fashola missed his point.

Governor Obi has already run his terms as governor. So he would not be able to run again.

This defeats the statement that he is making statements based on governorship ambitions
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by jemoke: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2013
am a Yoruba guy n putin tribalism apart, I tink Fasola got it wrong. Gud intention shuldn't be done in a wrong way. He shuld jus admit n apologize. N to all here, bitterness towards one anoda wunt get us anywhere. GOD BLESS NIGERIA[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by jemoke: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=jemoke][b]am a Yoruba guy n putin tribalism apart, I tink Fasola got it wrong. Gud intention shuldn't be done in a wrong way. He shuld jus admit n apologize. N to all here, bitterness towards one anoda wunt get us anywhere. GOD BLESS NIGERIA most reasonable man on nairaland.God bless you
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Thank God for a faceless forum cuz ur likes live in a face me I face u cuz that's d highest yerobas can afford,u went to Alaba and stole a phone from my brothers' shop jst to be on nairaland and post d rubbish ur father taught u!
Fool,u r so poor or rather ur father and u can't evn own a house in lagos not to talk of Abj!(I stay in Asokoro,my fr's house,not rented!and lots more in Anambra and Enugu)so u see I dnt need d dirty,noisy lagos filled with yeroba touts of which u r 1 of them!!
Besides go read up on history abt d true owners of Lagos,u r just an alien in another man's land!
B-A-S-T-A-R-D!!
St_Black:

We dont even want ur likes in Lagos anymore....cos its now a dumping ground for people like u ...so just remain in ur alien Abuja or just stick ur neck in ur Anambra hole.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by jemoke: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2013
shocked
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Wot do u expect from pple with Awo-ole tribal-centric tendencies? wot do u expect from a yoruba coward? the bastard of a govnor called fashola does not have the gut to deport them to onitsha during the day, rada by 3am. He know the unconstitutionality of what he did nd d resultant attack that would meet the messengers of such illegal act.

I hereby use this medium to tell anyone that would fall victim of such barbaric act by ds fake SAN to raise alarm immediately they enter head bridge, so dat massob will round up the cowards nd take them hostage.

Read the response from so called SAN, no meaning, he dodge the issue at hand and start dilly dangling around irrelevant issues. Stupid coward he is.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nku5: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2013
Q
XOCONOCHCO: Fashola just became bad market to himself, he was on his way to being a National Icon with his work (eko atlantic, lekki seaport etc) but with this own goal 'Local Champion' will be his middle name .

The man has just branded himself a racist and it will stay with him forever unless he rights this wrong. APC supporters on NL always describe GEJ as a divisive president. I can say it loud and clear that Fashola has become the most divisive figure in Nigeria. Only God will heal this rift that he has created between his kinsmen and igbo ppl

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by touch4mony: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Stop ranting....

Go and show some love to you "deported" brothers and sisters...give them shelter...food and water.

That is the way to show you genuinely care about their plight and not just braying like a goat on NL..

Why are these Igbos trying to outdo one another on who can shout most about this non-issue? undecided
check well if they are not already back in lagos.hahahahahahaha your governor has made a big fool of him self imagin deporting ppl dat u knw its will only take them 3500k to b back in lagos and he must hv spent billions of tax payers money on this and u fools here thinks his been economicaly wise,what is hapning in ladikpo market too is also all about nov 16 election abi.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Damsman10(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Straight off mehn, nice reply.
Anambrarians, Fashola wasn't actually saying your governor is not using his common sense, he meant he should use it next he opens his mouth.

One Nigeria....
hmmm evri government shud face its business...
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by elebua: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Since Fashola's action was correct and perfect, why was the deportation done in such an odd hour? I love Lagos and loved Fashola but this one act has underlined his intergrity. I ask again, is this not the same Lagos that was once the capital of Nigeria and that was built by Nigerians? With respect to Fashola,I thought there are other ways of performing the same action without causing scandals. The country already has enough on her neck, please do not add to it.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Damsman10(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Straight off mehn, nice reply.
Anambrarians, Fashola wasn't actually saying your governor is not using his common sense, he meant he should use it next he opens his mouth.

One Nigeria....
hmmm evri government shud face its business...[color=#990000]
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Momoh Lawal: Tinubu and fashola are from OSUN state.
. Fools, what ȋ̝̊̅§ your problems about that, yorubas are worldwide known as knoledgable and peaceful creatures, not pursuace of money till death without any achivement. Fashola in his wishdom to foreseen danger ahead and controll alerming destitude igbo pretender, U̶̲̥̅̊ fool are calling Iτ̅ deportation of fellow naigerians. Let. No lagosians care about your noise, let both states embak on Iτ̅ and see. If igbos who r doing dia bussiness peacefully in lagos and didn't complain for any bastards will not stone obi 4 interupting dia peace. Afterall he has nothing to offer them when they return home. Fools
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2013
nony30: Nna gi bu Oloriburukugringringrin
>
Buahaahaahahahaa. LOL. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: Thank God for a faceless forum cuz ur likes live in a face me I face u cuz that's d highest yerobas can afford,u went to Alaba and stole a phone from my brothers' shop jst to be on nairaland and post d rubbish ur father taught u!
Fool,u r so poor or rather ur father and u can't evn own a house in lagos not to talk of Abj!(I stay in Asokoro,my fr's house,not rented!and lots more in Anambra and Enugu)so u see I dnt need d dirty,noisy lagos filled with yeroba touts of which u r 1 of them!!
Besides go read up on history abt d true owners of Lagos,u r just an alien in another man's land!
B-A-S-T-A-R-D!!

JUST KEEP ON BARKING LIKE UR BI*TCH MUM .
keep the non-contributing barking on Ms Jenny! keep it on as we watch u go haywire!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Douglasdale(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about holding hands and singing kumbaya?
And for someone with COW for a name... U think like one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by AHA1(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2013
MOST OF THE YORUBAS HERE DEFENDING FASHOLA FOR HIS MISCONDUCT HAVE PEOPLE IN THE US,UK,EUROPE ETC
MAJORITY OF YORUBAS ENTER THESE FOREIGN COUNTRIES OR CONTINENTS WITH LIMITED VISA STAY AND EVEN SOMETIMES FAKE VISAS.
THEY DO ILLEGAL THINGS JUST TO SURVIVE AND HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCE ABROAD AND EVEN THE NATIONALITY OF THEIR HOST COUNTRIES.

BUT THEY ARE SUPPORTING FASHOLA FOR DEPORTING IGBOS TO ONITSHA.
WHAT IF US,UK,EUROPE ETC DEPORT ALL THE YORUBAS TO KENYA ?

HE WHO COMES INTO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by phemsonodukoya: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2013
fashola did not shift any blame to any body, he is just telling that man peter obi that refused to develop anambra state and rehabilitate the igbo citizens dat trigger the citizen to scarter in lagos he is telling to act as a man if he think d moving of some homeless igbo from lagos pains him.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
. Fools, what ȋ̝̊̅§ your problems about that, yorubas are worldwide known as knoledgable and peaceful creatures, not pursuace of money till death without any achivement. Fashola in his wishdom to foreseen danger ahead and controll alerming destitude igbo pretender, U̶̲̥̅̊ fool are calling Iτ̅ deportation of fellow naigerians. Let. No lagosians care about your noise, let both states embak on Iτ̅ and see. If igbos who r doing dia bussiness peacefully in lagos and didn't complain for any bastards will not stone obi 4 interupting dia peace. Afterall he has nothing to offer them when they return home. Fools

Big F00L!Fashola should start from agbo hwakers, amala ati ewedu hawkers, "owoda" shouting Yoruba touts at every bus stop,he shuld deport area boys that barricade evry street collecting toll frm motorist.

The people that constitute risk on lagos high way are ur Yoruba agbero n tout brodas that chase after buses on high speed shouting "owoda". just take a stroll to oshodi, ojota, mile n see d risk they expose themselves to. Tribalistic bastards!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by lamp5: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2013
One Nigeria, should be our dream. Am a Nigerian. E je ka soto oro fun ra wa, what is wrong is wrong, two wrong we never make it right. Assuming our own tribe was deported frm other state, how would you fill? Fashola's statement makes me fill sad. Nigeria is battling with the issue of Boko-haram frm North, Amaechi an d Hfa,frm SS. Pls, Fashola don't follow masses to do evil,BE APOLOGETIC! OMO YORUBA NIMI O!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by elebua: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Since Fashola's action was correct and perfect, why was the deportation done in such an odd hour? I love Lagos and loved Fashola but this one act has underlined his intergrity. I ask again, is this not the same Lagos that was once the capital of Nigeria and that was built by Nigerians? With respect to Fashola,I thought there are other ways of performing the same action without causing scandals. The country already had enough on her neck, please do not add to it. Big,big shame to us all and to Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
nku5: Q

The man has just branded himself a racist and it will stay with him forever unless he rights this wrong. APC supporters on NL always describe GEJ as a divisive president. I can say it loud and clear that Fashola has become the most divisive figure in Nigeria. Only God will heal this rift that he has created between his kinsmen and igbo ppl
Very true bro, Fashola is our new Boko-Haram ,Babatunde Shekau Fashola.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dozies: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
FASHOLA Deported financially unfortunate non Lagosians and allowed me to stay because I pay over a hundred and fifty thousand naira to his government as income tax every month and he is telling me that for any month I failed to be his cash cow he will deport me............ oooooohh what a shame.

Please let me ask what of the Lagosians that are poor, roaming the streets of Lagos constituting nuisance to me his cash cow where and when will he deport them in the spirit of fairness?

Where is the spirit of ONE NIGERIA in this despicable act? SSS I hope you are watching because this man is telling alot in this senseless act. He is a security threat to the nation called NIGERIA if citizens can be discriminated on the basis of how much you contribute to FASHOLA's purse and not by birth.

Mr FASHOLA you have just exposed your selfish, myopic interest in Nigeria. You are telling us that Lagos is only for the rich forgetting that a rich man today can be a poor man tomorrow. Even your grand children may be beggers in this same Lagos you are ruling today. Would you expect a FASHOLA TO DEPORT THEM TOO? Some of this people you deported were born in Lagos state and their parents contributed in building Lagos state by paying their tax regularly just as I am doing today but for the ups and downs of life which no one is exornarated, they became poor and you have the heart to deport them. Watchout it will soon be your turn.

Where are the human right activist Festus Keyamo, Wole Soyinka remember "the man died.............". There is absolutely no justification for this act if this country must remain one.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Emperor007: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
With the deportation of Nigerians from Lagos to Onitsha by midnight Governor Fashola and those fools supporting this action are already manifesting a Nigeria of their dreams.
One Nigeria is a project that will never work. Enough of this deceit.
I will always respect google because google knows everything, if you doubt me just type "yorubas are" in a google search box, come back and tell me what you see. grin grin grin grin

^^^

Google gave very correct answers, hmmmm.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by bright8(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2013
What Fashola has done is wrong. All you fellow tribalists supporting him how many of you live in your states of origin? Nigeria is for all Nigerians! Kpakam!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by skyfall: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2013
pistol:

And how is that your freaking business..
U guys should get into your skulls that Lagos state is a melting pot for all Nigerians..
The outcome of this unfolding drama will permanently have that fact tattoed and sketched into your skulls.

Melting pot koo, melting candle ni. You guys are just a joke and apparently refused to learn from history. If Nigeria breaks up today, you'll so lose.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by phemsonodukoya: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2013
it is a lie you are not yoruba u just want to mingle your self you want to belong because your state anambra is not developing, what fashola did is write they are causing security threat in lagos.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2013
And u son of a molester! Am sure all ur sisters hv bn phucked by ur dada grin the last time I checked, d list relesed by d police as d dreaded ritual zones included 14 areas in d west out of 19!
Or is it becos u pple are so obsessed wit Igbos that u always stick ur ears and big mouths open looking for any offence commited by Igbos to post on nl. Jobless charge and bail goat!
Ugly beast!
Youngtekkey: hahaha the thing pain u sorry ooooo son of a ritualist
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by XOCONOCHCO: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
Jobless foool, don't you know if these go on Nigeria will cease to exist With the resultant choas á là syria and egypt Lagos will be a shithole.Don't push the igbos to the wall, y'all might get bitten.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2013
There they go again, igbos and yorubas pulling off each others pants in the market square. Not knowing that the two gentlemen are speaking out to defend their political interests.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Abbey2sam(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2013
ujoinme:

i just did and what i saw on google search box is unprintable. Oboy you wicked --o.lol

Well I can't dispute that, maybe the kind of phone you're using

Chinko is always chinko even if it can browse
I guess those are the kind of result you get on them

A$$hole...motherfuka

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.