Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60088 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by tpia5: 1:06am On Aug 02, 2013
All this fuss simply because the babaloja is yoruba?

But when you're overseas, do you not report to whichever overseas indigene is in a similar position?

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Go the East and appoint as many Babalojas as you deem fit. But you don't come to West and tell us how to express our culture and tradition. If you find that too difficult to bear, sue the state or go back to your village.

Lagos! We need to keep it clear, Igbos are not being deported from Ekiti and Ondo state, are they? Lagos alone isn't south west, why are the other south west states not like Lagos? Why couldn't Yorubas use their igenuity to make Kwara and Osun states like Lagos? Lagos is what it is today because of federal government investments as a former capital, fact!

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Go the East and appoint as many Babalojas as you deem fit. But you don't come to West and tell us how to express our culture and tradition. If you find that too difficult to bear, sue the state or go back to your village.

plenty bastaarrds claiming lagosians, even the dirty ibadan people.. grin YES! I said so! Fight me angry I know you can only fight me with your rants, but I'll knock you out with my heavy blows angry I don't mind fixing a date grin

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 1:09am On Aug 02, 2013
Xsolutions: There is something very WRONG with the Igbo tribe...they don't know who they are supposed to be yet 98% of them feel they are BETTER than the other tribes in Nigeria...THEIR BOLD ARROGANCE IS THEIR PROBLEM!!!
Until they take a Good Look at themselves in the mirror...they will not find their place... undecided
worry about yourself man, most Igbos are doing better than you and you know it!

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by roxell120(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2013
this is no different from the rascality of numerous yoruba tauts /agberos all over lagos state.agbero at the top.what do u expect? even if those were beggers, did they harm anybody compare to extortion tauts at every corner of lagos inflict on innocent people unchecked? charity begins at home.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by kasiem(m): 1:13am On Aug 02, 2013
so as old as fashola he still watches blue film?

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2013
How does parking people like sardine in a lorry and dumping them in Onitsha at midnight sound? Why not take them to their individual villages if you care so much?

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nkpume12: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2013
"relocation of some destitutes to Onitsha". Even if Gov Fashola is trying to be diplomatic, He has no right constitutionally to carry out any relocation of any "destitute" from his state to another. These people are Nigerians and have to the right to reside any where in Nigeria. If he considers them destitute (what are the criteria and who decides), it is his problem and should resettle them in a facility in his state. You can't choose and Pick. What about the other multitudes and hard working Ibos in the state that are contributing to the economy of the state. By the way did he consult and discuss with his Gov colleague before this unconstitutional act. I advise the Anambra state Governor to sue him to court to seek redress period.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ak4God(m): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: worry about yourself man, most Igbos are doing better than you and you know it!
In what way?its a known fact that majority of the Igbo traders,are ritualist.All dey do is deceit in the name of business.Come to Festac,or go to Alaba,Trade Fair,na business dem go dey tell u,na lie.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: worry about yourself man, most Igbos are doing better than you and you know it!
You see..you don't even know who I am and you have ASSUMED you know the quality of my life...SMH
You can now SEE you are your own problem
God gives MORE grace to the Humble... cool
GOODNIGHT smiley
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2013
I honestly think Yoruba's need another Awolowo.

Someone who's savvy enough to wage an economical war, if the people don't want to get physical.

Fvck them up till they bow down and respect you in your own lands!

This madness is unacceptable!!

How the hell can you dictate to the house-owner what to do in his/her house? - that's reaching and unacceptable!!

Never knew Yoruba's were this soft...What the hell happened to all those Ibadan warriors, vicious Egba warriors, the Oyo's and Ijebu's? Owanbe-ism has made everyone complacent smfdh!! undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2013
ak4God: In what way?its a known fact that majority of the Igbo traders,are ritualist.All dey do is deceit in the name of business.Come to Festac,or go to Alaba,Trade Fair,na business dem go dey tell u,na lie.
another frustrated jobless nitwi.t, jelousy is eating you up. Why not go there and tell them, if you won't end up in Igbobi orthopaedic hospital. tongue

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by whitecat007: 1:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Is this not what you and your people have been clamoring for? Well! Fashola didn't go far enough to put your people in place they belong. You brought this on yourselves and have not seen anything yet.
ACM10:

This is more of a threat. Are we still living in one-Nigeria? How can a so-called educated man speak like this in a country where citizen are free to acquire property and go about their lawful business? I'm trying to figure out why he used the term "host state", as if Igbos are refugees in Lagos. Truly, this is a very dangerous time in Nigeria. The repercussion of Fasholas actions is capable of consuming everybody. I hope he subscribes to his common sense. This is not about politics. This is about doing the right thing.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: I honestly think Yoruba's need another Awolowo.

Someone who's savvy enough to wage an economical war, if the people don't want to get physical.

Fvck them up till they bow down and respect you in your own lands!

This madness is unacceptable!!

How the hell can you dictate to the house-owner what to do in his/her house? - that's reaching and unacceptable!!

Never knew Yoruba's were this soft...What the hell happened to all those Ibadan warriors, vicious Egba warriors, the Oyo's and Ijebu's? Owanbe-ism has made everyone complacent smfdh!! undecided
another yaba left escapee. Houses wey igbo boiz don buy finish. Oloshi, ko ara oshi e lo. tongue

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by deeptesting(m): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Take note that i am not Igbo but i must tell you that i have lived in Lagos for more than 17yrs and i have noticed that the Yorubas are jealous and envious of the success of Igbos. They may deny it but it is a fact. In your quest to inherit the properties of the Igbos in Lagos should anything happen,you should know that this is 2013 and not 1966...Yorubas keep hating while the Igbos are striving; converting every little resources at their disposal to wealth,buying up all the lands in Lagos State,while the Yorubas use the proceed to buy bleaching creams,marry more women and give birth to miscreants. Now was it not Mr. Fashola who was praising the skill exhibited by street hawkers as amazing? Who are the real miscreants in Lagos? The Igbo street hawkers or the idle yoruba miscreants from Mushin to Surelere,from Ojueleba to Fadeyi...Nonsense.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ak4God(m): 1:31am On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05: another frustrated jobless nitwi.t, jelousy is eating you up. Why not go there and tell them, if you won't end up in Igbobi orthopaedic hospital. tongue
Alado
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2013
Primitive homo-habilis. undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by roxell120(m): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2013
im nt expecting any condemnation of fasholas action from any yoruba man.I've lived and worked with them. the last thing a yorubaman wii do is blame his brother b4 a non yoruba even when he commits an obvious atrocity.he can even join in a fight to defend him.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2013
pistol: Look at this man...
What are you taking us for eh...?
Trying to water down your act of unconstitutional impunity on the alter of Anambra politics.
Well sha that's what you guys are known for.
Always trying to deflect from the issues whenever you are caught pants down...
But it is not gonna work this time.
This dust of rascality you just raised will take a very long time to settle...
I repeat...
Fashola what can your worst amount to?
Just do your worst!
I don't just know why, I hate yourubas' pompous and betraying attitudeundecided

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: I asked if you guys travel at all, you have answered me by asking 'who migrates to the east'? I don't know where you got your GDP figures from, but I repeat no state in the west outside Lagos (a former capital) can be compared to anywhere in the east. I'll like to know the number of Igbos in Ekiti state as compared to the number of yorubas in Enugu state. Sit in your armchair and vomit thrash, it's very clear you haven't travelled outside Lagos and your village in Osun state.

I don't engage in futile argument of two plus two is equal to five. Do you know the number of Igbos in any state including your Enugu? It's all about estimation. You can only estimate but can't state authoritatively. But GPD figures are quite informative and are freely available. When you check those figures, you might begin to see the futility in claiming the biggest market in Africa, the most industrialized this or that when such do not reflect in the GDP.

People don't just migrate. There must be something driving it. What's in the East that can attract the rest of Nigerians? You don't have unique university that others don't have. You don't have unique health care that others lack. The East is not as industrialized as even the SS not to talk of the West. Security in the East is nothing to write home about. To even fly to the landlocked enclave you have to touch down in Lagos, PH or Abuja. No direct international connection to any country except the one Ethiopia Airways is using to deceive the gullible ones. The states in the East don't pay more than the minimum wage. No tourist attraction except perhaps resting place of Ojukwu.

These are the reasons you don't see other Nigerians flocking to the East. There's nothing there. When your leaders are done misruling the pitiable enclave, they move almost immediately to the West. Their investments are in the West. You don't have any leverage over any part of the country. You can't stand alone. That's why you see them shouting the republic of SE and SS. Have you ever seen an Ijaw man shouting republic of SS and SE?

Smh

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Lolee009(m): 1:38am On Aug 02, 2013
2mch: Abuja did it:

https://www.nairaland.com/704764/beggars-deported-back-states-abuja

Why no noise? Hypocrites and hate filled tribalists will die surely. grin

One Fact that has been confirmed is that Lagos to an average igbo man is like London, tell an igbo girl you'll take her to Lagos and she would Swoon at your feet grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2013
deeptesting:

Take note that i am not Igbo but i must tell you that i have lived in Lagos for more than 17yrs and i have noticed that the Yorubas are jealous and envious of the success of Igbos. They may deny it but it is a fact. In your quest to inherit the properties of the Igbos in Lagos should anything happen,you should know that this is 2013 and not 1966...Yorubas keep hating while the Igbos are striving; converting every little resources at their disposal to wealth,buying up all the lands in Lagos State,while the Yorubas use the proceed to buy bleaching creams,marry more women and give birth to miscreants. Now was it not Mr. Fashola who was praising the skill exhibited by street hawkers as amazing? Who are the real miscreants in Lagos? The Igbo street hawkers or the idle yoruba miscreants from Mushin to Surelere,from Ojueleba to Fadeyi...Nonsense.
grin grin grin grin You don't use pass 30years for Lagos (ò.̯Ó). Exactly, this is just the absolute truth. grin but the are business conscious, the para joints, the akporo ekpa sales, amala joints tongue with their big shapeless dirty nyash and smelling wrapper. grin
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2013
deeptesting:

Your comment gives me the hope that the word "honesty" is still in Nigeria's wazobia dictionary smiley

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Pissed out of my gaddamn mind. grin

Message from Winston Churchill to Yoruba's:

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Whay is there so much empphasis on "taking our properties"when u are free to take it with u whenever u choose?
Abeg no one is interested in any Igbo man property u are free to do what u like with it.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ebankole: 1:45am On Aug 02, 2013
Idi Amin: I don't just know why, I hate yourubas' pompous and betraying attitudeundecided

This is a free world and u are free to hate-una even hate south african'no be so?

join the queue

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: Pissed out of my gaddamn mind. grin

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

All that's needed is to get data about the state itself. I think the ID card project of the state ll address that. With that good policies that can put them in their appropriate place should follow. Tinubu is more than able to do that. That's why they hate him.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: Pissed out of my gaddamn mind. grin

So much Basstarrddss on NL. Confused people

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 1:49am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

I don't engage in futile argument of two plus two is equal to five. Do you know the number of Igbos in any state including your Enugu? It's all about estimation. You can only estimate but can't state authoritatively. But GPD figures are quite informative and are freely available. When you check those figures, you might begin to see the futility of claiming the biggest market in Africa, the most industrialized this or that when such do not reflect in the GDP.

People don't just migrate. There must be something driving it. What's in the East that can attract the rest of Nigerians? You don't have unique university that others don't have. You don't have unique health care that others lack. The East is not as industrialized as even the SS not to talk of the West. Security in the East is nothing to write home about. To even fly to the landlocked enclave you have to touch down in Lagos, PH or Abuja. No direct international connection to any country except the one Ethiopia Airways is using to deceive the gullible ones. The states in the East don't pay more than the minimum wage. No tourist attraction except perhaps resting place of Ojukwu.

These are the reasons you don't see other Nigerians flocking to the East. There's nothing there. When your leaders are done misruling the pitiable enclave, they move almost immediately to the West. Their investments are in the West. You don't have any leverage over any part of the country. You can't stand alone. That's why you see them shouting the republic of SE and SS. Have you ever seen an Ijaw man shouting republic of SS and SE?

Smh

You keep making the same mistake using 'south west' in place of Lagos, what is industrialized about south west? Every state there outside Lagos can be comfortably described as a village. Yes I agree, the east is not as industrialised as South South, but what do you mean by 'talkless of southwest'? Are you suggesting that south west is more industrialized than south south. May I remind you again, Lagos alone is not south west. There are many 'other Nigerians' earning their living in the east if you don't know. Don't just sit in your room and make conclusions, I've said that before. You keep going on about GDP can you give us the GDP figures to peruse? Prof corruption indeed
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

All that's needed is to get data about the state itself. I think the ID card project of the state ll address that. With that good policies that can put them in their appropriate place should follow. Tinubu is more than able to do that. That's why they hate him.

angry Last warning, or I'll post your certificate of origin here Bloody ibadan guy. After you don use 'iru' spoil your system finish. Frustrated cow

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: You keep making the same mistake using 'south west' in place of Lagos, what is industrializes about south west? Every state there outside Lagos can be comfortably described as a village. Yes I agree, the east is not as industrialised as South South, but what do you mean by 'talkless of southwest'? Are you suggesting that south west is more industrialized than south south. May I remind you again, Lagos alone is not south west. There are many 'other Nigerians' earning their living in the east if you don't know. Don't just sit in your room and make conclusions, I've said that before. You keep going on about GDP can you give us the GDP figures to peruse? Prof corruption indeed

Sorry, Lagos is in SE. Ogun is in SE, Oyo is in SE.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

However, if they can cry, whine and throw tantrums because just 67 miscreants from their tribe were sent back to their families - what do you think is going to happen with the ID card project? Don't you think they might actually get suicidal and start blowing shyte up? If it's not a physical war that makes them run like chickens (based on their antecedents) - I don't think any overt policy is going to work against them.

We need to go covert on them and hit them where it pinches the most in a subtle way. Or take a cue from the ethnic groups in Rivers state and how they treat them over there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77