Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60111 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by deeptesting(m): 2:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Go the East and appoint as many Babalojas as you deem fit. But you don't come to West and tell us how to express our culture and tradition. If you find that too difficult to bear, sue the state or go back to your village.

Please don't qoute me next time, I just realized that you are psychiatrically challenged from all your comments.......Visit Yaba left.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 2:42am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

No he didn't descend that low to banter back words with the igbo governor.

Isn't it better to remind him there's a proper channel to resolve such issues between political office holders than to banter words back to him like rascals? cheesy
Did you actually read what he said? It's as senseless as they come.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Freewilly(f): 2:43am On Aug 02, 2013
dangiwa09: When Obasanjo was president, the only people he could trust to run the country were Igbos (Andy Uba, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Mr. Nweke, Okonjo Iweala etc), it was for a reason. The only people he could trust are Igbos, the only people he knew that'll work hard and honestly, and produce results were igbos, he knew yorubas are more interested in free money without work, in making loud and empty noise, in fornicating. He tried bode George, well, we know how that ended, lets not talk about how bola ige ended up. Yorubas are known world-wide for making noise, owambe, fornication, beating their women, incest etc. They're the wimps of Africa, no courage, no backbone, no principle, even opc leaders are now dinning with Al Mustapha.

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 02, 2013
deeptesting:

Please don't qoute me next time, I just realized that you are psychiatrically challenged from all your comments.......Visit Yaba left.

You don't come to Nairaland and choose who can or cannot quote you. It's an open forum. If you don't want to be quoted, You've to stop making comments.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2013
collynzo2: Did you actually read what he said? It's as senseless as they come.

Pick out one 'senseless comment' he made and let's thrash it now.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by goldfish80(m): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2013
Peter Obi's outburst on the topic was smartly relegated to the sidelines, without even making the homepage on NL. But Fashola's reply to Obi's reaction, BOOM!!! Homepage!..... Am begining to get nairaland afterall.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Chrisabig(m): 2:57am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

It happened in 1993 too. During the Abiola crisis when Igbos thought another civil war was coming.

Scared to their tooth many Igbos fled in hundeds and never returned to their properties.

Poor things cheesy

What happen when igbos go? Yorubas almost die from hungry, at oshodi then all the agboro and conductor in lagos are jobless nobody to ask owoda or owo late or owo tomtom, stupid set of human all they know is weed and party, claiming there one room there father only have and have wife all around lagos state.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by roxell120(m): 2:59am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

Coward's gene?

I can't take you through a brief fearsome history right now.

Where were igbo clans in the 1800s when the mighty warriors of the yoruba and hausa empire were ravaging this land area now called Nigeria and giving the british some hard time?

Ndigbo should keep quiet whenever we are citing the history of bravery in this country.
hahahaaaaaĆ  lekwanu anya ooo.see talk! 1800? nairaland historians no go kill me oo. please how did the ravage take place? supporting my jaw with my hands waiting for ur next lesson sir. inukwa! plz are u awolowo great great grandpa? u sound like a live witness.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:
It's laughable. They don't have anything, it's just a pack of folks making noise here and there. Fasola has warned them to watch it. A word is enough for the wise.

Where's the place of Zik in history today? In Nigeria and even among his people people? Awolowo won the civil war for Nigeria. Awolowo fought with others to bring independence to Nigeria. Awolowo defeated them all. Awolowo was not the President but given the highest award in the land, GCFR. At the end of it all, there's no good speech on a raging controversy of national importance that can be attributed to Zik. yet on Federalism, Census and etc, Awo's position was always known. Awolowo was the issue in politics in his days-either you were with him or against him. That's why years after his graceful exit, no issue of national importance or question can be discussed without referencing him. ZIK was a man who saw the moment but failed to see the morrow. With their domineering speeches, what is the place of Igbo in Nigeria's politics today? Those speeches are worthless.

I hear that.

It just seems most of them are indoctrinated with bigotry and low self-esteem from the womb. grin

Proudly Yoruba, regardless - and we need to be watchful.

Anyway, I'll see if I can get all the bile posts these clowns populated google's servers with off the search link next month when I'm free.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by TheBookWorm: 3:01am On Aug 02, 2013
What is wrong with you myopic people?

This is aimed at both Yoruba and Igbo posters.

And the sad thing about most of your comments is that many of you live in either the UK or the US and see how black people struggle in these places. Where racism and systematic racism is prevalent and in some places black life is seen as worthless.

Now you all are being tribalistic against your fellow black brothers and sisters?

YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 02, 2013
I see you breezy047!!

Big ups, bruddah!! cool
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 3:03am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

Coward's gene?

I can't take you through a brief fearsome history right now.

Where were igbo clans in the 1800s when the mighty warriors of the yoruba and hausa empire were ravaging this land area now called Nigeria and giving the british some hard time?

Ndigbo should keep quiet whenever we are citing the history of bravery in this country.
were you around then? How is it that they were giving the British people hard time since the 1800s yet they had to wait the 1960 for the British government to comfortably hand over power.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 02, 2013
TheBookWorm: What is wrong with you myopic people?

This is aimed at both Yoruba and Igbo posters.

And the sad thing about most of your comments is that many of you live in either the UK or the US and see how black people struggle in these places. Where racism and systematic racism is prevalent and in some places black life is seen as worthless.

Now you all are being tribalistic against your fellow black brothers and sisters?

YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

Go sit your ar.se down, mate.

When your folks were posting tosh everywhere - where were you? GTFOH

This isn't racism, it's bytch-slapping stupid low self-esteem having muthaphuckers! undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Chrisabig(m): 3:05am On Aug 02, 2013
We gave you idiot hotel everywhere, good house, plaza, things you never dream to have or see we made it possible, all you know is to kill cow, marry 10 wife in one room, sell one land to 5 igbos, my God you guys are nothing, what happen to the alaye guys, fasho took them and gave them Kai, why not give those he deported job as full nigeria they are or are they from Togo or Cameroon, stupid gov

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by TheBookWorm: 3:06am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

Go sit your ar.se down, mate.

When your folks were posting tosh everywhere - where were you? GTFOH

This isn't racism, it's bytch-slapping stupid low self-esteem having muthaphuckers! undecided

You silly Brit who are my people?

All Africans are my people.

Now you sit down. Haven't you heard to never mess with someone from New York? Trying to make me lose my composure.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by goldfish80(m): 3:09am On Aug 02, 2013
kasiem: so as old as fashola he still watches blue film?

TbH this really made me Burst into laughter grin

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that.

It just seems most of them are indoctrinated with bigotry and low self-esteem from the womb. grin

Proudly Yoruba, regardless - and we need to be watchful.

Anyway, I'll see if I can get all the bile posts these clowns populated google's servers with off the search link next month when I'm free.
Lol are you a googl engineer? How are you going to do that? For those who don't know why this dude is pained, type 'yorubas are' in google search bar and let them complete it for you

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 3:10am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: I see you breezy047!!

Big ups, bruddah!! cool
sycophant

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by adconline(m): 3:12am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

No he didn't descend that low to banter back words with the igbo governor.

Isn't it better to remind him there's a proper channel to resolve such issues between political office holders than to banter words back to him like rascals? cheesy
He did not address the issue. He didn't say that he had communicated Gov Obi prior to his action. How did he want the governor to call/communicate when he didn't embrace that channel in the first place?
He didn't address the issue at stake period! I guess Naija politicians love folks like u who are easily confused. How is Onitsha a dumping ground for someone from Ebonyi state?

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Vicilo(m): 3:14am On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about holding hands and singing kumbaya?

Ur name says Cow girl , u ar realy Cow in deed . reason wit ur sence and nt wit ur tail

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by TheBookWorm: 3:20am On Aug 02, 2013
I am not into tribalistic fights. It puts a stain on my African heart.

Learn to love one another. Some of you say you are Christians. Well start acting Christlike.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Chrisabig(m): 3:20am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

You lie bro. . .

It was the Ndigbos that perished. They fled in thousands and many fell sick and died afterwards from distress and depression. Many had accidents on the bad roads of igbo land and perished!

Accident or bad road or depression is not what am saying, the poverty level which Yoruba are is what am saying, no igbos no economy, no igbos no development, take it or go to bed.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by roxell120(m): 3:22am On Aug 02, 2013
Vicilo:

Ur name says Cow girl , u ar realy Cow in deed . reason wit ur sence and nt wit ur tail
u really had good fill of ur mothers breast milk. can u imagine dat girls reasoning? their love for cow meat, which occupies their thinking, has truely reflected in her choice of name.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by zo3184: 3:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Now,I see why other Nigerians never want Igbos to be president of Nigeria,there pettiness is that of a child, you claim you are the best Nigerians you don't have nothing to show for it, all you do is talk, you talk so much of your wealth I started thinking that Dangote is Igbo,you claim you so enterprising, all you are is a mom and pop businessman and all you do is trying to out do each other, you are only running your mouth in Africa in America you don't even show up in the business arena, in Houston that have large opulation of Igbo, the thriving African business people are Yoruba not Igbo, the richest black man in America is a Yoruba from Houston, Texas the epicenter of Igbo nation in America, you talk like you are the only one that can make money, you claim you are Jews of Africa, at least the real Jews have prosperous Israel to show for it,they move there money from all over the world and move it to Isreal, you need to move your money and develop Igboland not Biafra and stop that Biafra talk you don't have water, Biafrans are for River Ikwere people and they don't like you, now I see why, you are ungrateful people that are ready to bite the finger of a man feeding him, you are very toxic, Awolowo is really a genius for seeing through your collective East Africans selfish thinking and for you Yoruba Ronu people, Ogunde warn you 40years ago, you are very deserving of all the insult been inflicted on your culture, you are too accommodating. You are Africans you need to be barbaric, you have barbarians at your gate. All 70 million member of Yoruba Nations both home and abroad from Nigeria to our brethren in West Africa, Caribbean and Brazil you need to rise up and stop this cultural nicety.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 02, 2013
TheBookWorm:

You silly Brit who are my people?

All Africans are my people.

Now you sit down. Haven't you heard to never mess with someone from New York? Trying to make me lose my composure.

Were you not Igbo under your old handle before you became "TheBookWorm?"

Anyway, don't lose your composure with ya book - you might end up over-reading!

Btw, you mean the same New Yorkers that Slick Rick ran circles around their squares? Well, New York has been soft since Daz and Kurupt crashed the empire state building in NY NY. tongue

No beef with you - but Igbo's are the biggest problem in Nigeria/Africa. Someone needs to shut them up - end of!

I'm out!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 02, 2013

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 3:27am On Aug 02, 2013
^^^ Congrats you just won Nairaland's most stupid post of the year.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Chrisabig(m): 3:28am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

You lie bro. . .

It was the Ndigbos that perished. They fled in thousands and many fell sick and died afterwards from distress and depression. Many had accidents on the bad roads of igbo land and perished!

I was born in lagos so I know what am saying, in some area in lag then was hell, I remember then in ajangbadi when every where is full of jiga but the igbos came in and development came in all the jiga gone. We all are one Nigerian my bro, we should stand for our self and don't let our stupid gov destroy what we have being trying to fix for so many years. Igbos has no problem but there business and that is what we are and we be.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 02, 2013

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by roxell120(m): 3:33am On Aug 02, 2013
zo3184: Now,I see why other Nigerians never want Igbos to be president of Nigeria,there pettiness is that of a child, you claim you are the best Nigerians you don't have nothing to show for it, all you do is talk, you talk so much of your wealth I started thinking that Dangote is Igbo,you claim you so enterprising, all you are is a mom and pop businessman and all you do is trying to out do each other, you are only running your mouth in Africa in America you don't even show up in the business arena, in Houston that have large opulation of Igbo, the thriving African business people are Yoruba not Igbo, the richest black man in America is a Yoruba from Houston, Texas the epicenter of Igbo nation in America, you talk like you are the only one that can make money, you claim you are Jews of Africa, at least the real Jews have prosperous Israel to show for it,they move there money from all over the world and move it to Isreal, you need to move your money and develop Igboland not Biafra and stop that Biafra talk you don't have water, Biafrans are for River Ikwere people and they don't like you, now I see why, you are ungrateful people that are ready to bite the finger of a man feeding him, you are very toxic, Awolowo is really a genius for seeing through your collective East Africans selfish thinking and for you Yoruba Ronu people, Ogunde warn you 40years ago, you are very deserving of all the insult been inflicted on your culture, you are too accommodating. You are Africans you need to be barbaric, you have barbarians at your gate. All 70 million member of Yoruba Nations both home and abroad from Nigeria to our brethren in West Africa, Caribbean and Brazil you need to rise up and stop this cultural nicety.

bad rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52