Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60112 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
Prof Corruption: What's even funny to me is the propensity for some to rule their states and abandon same states and cross to Lagos. Orji Kalu ruled or perhaps misruled Abia, sucked the damn state dry and cross over to his palatial mansion in Lagos shouting "It's Igbo or nothing". He left a terrible mess for an incompetent lackey to clear.

Peter Obi personal investments are basically in Lagos and of recent started putting some structures in Abuja. The same man who failed miserably to even increase the IGR of the so called most endowed state in the East is shouting today "It's Igbo or nothing" He's leaving a worse Anambra than he met it. Who ll clear his mess? When El-Rufai accused him of incompetence, he shouted "it's an insult to Ndigbo". Just be watching, immediately after leaving power, he'll mostly likely move to Lagos Quite laughable.

A word is enough for the wise.

The fool ruled them four 8years along with his mother called "Madam Excellency" ... His younger brothers ...Mascot and Nnena were taking turn to steal the Abia treasury blind without any of these fools shouting Tinubu here saying a word back then......hypocrites !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mrjerrfrac(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
walton1: fashola just portrayed the foolishness of his party Acn (Apc) who diversionary tactics is to politicise Every issue.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by cumpaddre(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Stop ranting....

Go and show some love to you "deported" brothers and sisters...give them shelter...food and water.

That is the way to show you genuinely care about their plight and not just braying like a goat on NL..

Why are these Igbos trying to outdo one another on who can shout most about this non-issue? undecided
bru, I know u need "likes" badly from ur brethren here on NL buh please, try not to make an advice seem like an insult cos it goes a long way to show how lonely you are. Truthfully its d internet, so we can't get physical, buh I've got a yoruba tailor here in Imo state and I can pour my anger from what you said on him but then again.... I am not like you.
Bottom line: let's respect each other cos in the end, what we're fighting for is not even what we are here for in the first place.

#ProudIgboBoy

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Edunwa302(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oga shola Abeg u wan obi to call u bt pliz did u call him before deportation of his citizens sir.......?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
wirinet:

You are obviously living in a state of denial, in an alternative reality.

Destitution is part of Yoruba and Hausa culture. It is virtually non existent in almost all tribes of the south south and south east. You will not find old women and children from these areas on the street begging for arms. But it is an very common sight to see yoruba and hausa women - old and young, begging in traffic, in bus-stops and side walk in lagos and every major city in Nigeria.

Babu sense....

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2013
Edunwa302: Oga shola Abeg u wan obi to call u bt pliz did u call him before deportation of his citizens sir.......?

You should worry less about this family reunion saga...your education should be your priority for now.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by mrjerrfrac(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Is a form of migration
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by aquabeing: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2013
its pathetic our ibo brothers are still way behind time,no wonder they keep crying like just biafran war is recent.Tell your governors to step up and stop producing arrogants fools for Lagos to manage,abi na must for your jiggar infested feet to come to Lagos?You guys should grow some balls and be a man.I Before Others.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

The fool ruled them four 8years along with his mother called "Madam Excellency" ... His younger brothers ...Mascot and Nnena were taking turn to steal the Abia treasury blind without any of these fools shouting Tinubu here saying a word back then......hypocrites !!!!

Fasola has warned them. Too much is at stake for them to even risk his anger. Let them use their common sense.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by coogar: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2013
pistol:

They are on the next available bus back to Lagos..
this is the end of fashola in national politics.
He just dug his own grave.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2013
1oracle:
Fashola did you call Obi before you deported the Igbos? Yes/No?

You r just like Anambra stae governor you wont calm down, The law enforcement agencies didnt deport the poorest, richest, OR random ibo people..I know these set of people might have been arrested for begging alms OR hawking on major roads and you know that such is a punishable offence in LASG. but the ibos are ignoring the probable cause and shouting Gov Fashola deported....., If you remember Gov Fashola said "common sense would prevail", do you what he means... lol I wish you knew. He said use your common sense , do your findings as a (Governor/people of Anambra) before you open your bad odoured mouth & thereafter utter infuriating words. chai that yawa is sealed and settled!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ballabriggs: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2013
aquabeing: its pathetic our ibo brothers are still way behind time,no wonder they keep crying like just biafran war is recent.Tell your governors to step up and stop producing arrogants fools for Lagos to manage,abi na must for your jiggar infested feet to come to Lagos?You guys should grow some balls and be a man.I Before Others.

GBAM!!! One bottle of schnapps for you there.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by AHA1(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2013
WHEN ADOLF HITLER SAW THAT THE ALLIED FORCES HAD CAPTURED BERLIN,HE GAVE HIS NAZI SOLDIERS ORDER TO DESTROY THE WHOLE OF GERMANY, HITLER SAID: " LET THE ALLIES CONQUER NOTHING BUT ASHES "
ONE IBO MAN ONCE TOLD ME THAT IF YORUBAS THINK THEY WILL INHERIT IBO PROPERTIES IN LAGOS,THEN THEY ARE DREAMING.
THEY WILL INHERIT NOTHING BUT ASHES.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ballabriggs: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2013
You want to know why Igbo's went into a stupid war? This thread is enough to make you understand. No deep thoughts, just emotions and everyone flocks.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

He has a point whether you accept it or not. It would be easier to fetch water with a basket than for Fashola to be president/vice president. You guys should be happy that the Igbos are shouting instead of bottling it all up. Do not mistake the silence of the northerners to mean that they don't care. I have been with them for long, what they want to do is in their minds.

He that has ears let him hear.
Spot on! They are complaining of igbos complaining while the hausas are palnning their retaliation. Hausa men never forgive and they don't make noise either, they just attack you when you least expect.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by FILEBE(m): 12:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Any body wey say Lagos is not a Yoruba state dey Craze for head! Why dont u just say the truth na for once? Forget that lagos is tolerant enough to have an igbo name as a street but which local govt has got an igbo name? Reading you guys post sickens me! It reminds me that somepeople are backstabbers and ingrates. I 'm so sure that if an eastern state were like lagos, we hearing them say: NA WE GET IMO, Na Ibos get Anambra.. And so...
History has it that Lagos is a yoruba land. Let my ibo frnds acknowledge that plsss. We are not chasing anybody out of Lagos.we are just trying to make lagos m
ore habitable. Chukwudi, Izuchukwu are still my bossom friends anytime.. Anyday!
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by chaloner(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2013
IGBOS are killed in Northern NIGERIA. IGBOS ARE KILLED AND DEPORTED IN SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA. IGBOS ARE NOT PART OF NIGERIA. LET US SIT DOWN AND TALK NIGERIA. BIAFRA IS FAST BECOMING A REALITY. WE ENCOURAGE LAGOS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER IGBO HATERS TO DO MORE DEPORTATION.
Shame to Lagos State Government. I erroneously thought that this Fashola is well informed, I never knew that he is worst than others. Do you settle people by kidnapping them in the night and dumping them across and called it settlement? Where is the resettlement center built by the government and who was consulted, not even the governor of South-East. A Yoruba man will remain untruest worthy. Zik won election in the Western parliament and they cross-carpeted. Eni Njoku was the Vice-Chancellor of Unilag and Yoruba were almost dead and pushed him out and put unqualified registrar Biobako as VC-Lagos. Chief Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu and nationalized all Ndi-Igbo positions and properties. Envy will kill the Yorubas, The first person that opened Lagos and built the first in Ikoyi was Sir Odumegwu Ojukwu. If the Ndi-Igbo remove their business in Lagos every where will collapse. I want all the Ndi-Igbo is Lagos to stop Business as a protest for one. WE WANT BIAFRA SIMPLE.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2013
aquabeing: its pathetic our ibo brothers are still way behind time,no wonder they keep crying like just biafran war is recent.Tell your governors to step up and stop producing arrogants fools for Lagos to manage,abi na must for your jiggar infested feet to come to Lagos?You guys should grow some balls and be a man.I Before Others.
you're totally mentally imbalanced. So the tauts on lagos bus-stops are Igbo's right. Those idiots constituting nuissance what do you call them? I think you talk through your anus, shows how much useless you are. Ptyalising poo from that saw dust you call brain

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dangiwa09(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy: Let them keep braying for blood.....they will get ocean full of it....

Ibos and the seas are strangers.....we will make them them swim in the se[/b]a.

[b]Yorubas are legendary for making empty, unsupported brave talks. When Abiola was killed, they made big noise how they'll revenge and retaliate and turn Nigeria upside down, what became of that, same thing happened when kudirat was killed, now the so-called opc leaders are dinning with Al Mustapha. Then Bola Ige was killed, same empty noises. We all know how Oladipo Diya went and knelt down for Abacha to beg for his life.A Yoruba man will remove his shirt 10 times and fold his trouser 10 times to prepare for a fight, but just slap him once and he'll lie down inside gutter. A youruba man only shows his strength when he's beating one his wives, or fkn his neighbours daughter/wife.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2013
Decryptor:
I tried to comprehend the whole bladderdash this man was spewing and could not...but what really caught my attention is the bolded! To think this rubbish came out of the mouth of a governor?? Now i know "these peoples'" brain is synonymous to that dark brown yam flour meal they eat with ewedu soup. SMH!
I think Fashola actually meant 'two men Kissing' in that statement, that's the only way it will make sense.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Freewilly(f): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2013
FILEBE: Any body wey say Lagos is not a Yoruba state dey Craze for head! Why dont u just say the truth na for once? Forget that lagos is tolerant enough to have an igbo name as a street but which local govt has got an igbo name? Reading you guys post sickens me! It reminds me that somepeople are backstabbers and ingrates. I 'm so sure that if an eastern state were like lagos, we hearing them say: NA WE GET IMO, Na Ibos get Anambra.. And so...
History has it that Lagos is a yoruba land. Let my ibo frnds acknowledge that plsss. We are not chasing anybody out of Lagos.we are just trying to make lagos m
ore habitable. Chukwudi, Izuchukwu are still my bossom friends anytime.. Anyday!
Thank you.

You have mouth to talk now after the igbos developed your state for you. Anyways it's not your fault, if land and property can be picked up and moved you won't be here talking.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by tomakint: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

You should rather be ashamed that you still believe that PDP is what will save Nigeria from this impending doom...
If you can dig out anywhere in my many posts where I have said only PDP can salvage this country I will apologize to you! Where is the doom you guys are fond of seeing when it was the special hatred you lots (ACN e-thugs) harbour in ur hearts for Jonathan that has changed your optical vision to an illusionary one-agents of doom! Jonathan is working
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2013
chaloner:
saw this Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria
lol, even google knows! Another one 'Yorubas are ugly'
'Yorubas are dirty'. All spot on. Just type 'Yorubas are' Google will complete it for you

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 02, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Fasola has warned them. Too much is at stake for them to even risk his anger. Let them use their common sense.

Did I just hear you say Fashola's anger? I dey laf ooooooo! You better go on dry fasting and pray that this does not degenerate beyond what it is now because Cotonou cannot accommodate all of you. Think OOO!

And let me tell you Fashola is a finished political quantity.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Freewilly:

You have mouth to talk now after the igbos developed your state for you. Anyways it's not your fault, if land and property can be picked up and moved you won't be here talking.

It's good. We want more of it. Make sure you develop all western states and all northern states but leave the East for erosion to swallow. When you are done, not just clap for yourselves but also declare yourselves as the most intelligent humans ever graced the earth.

Fooools.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2013
slimmy05: you're totally mentally imbalanced. So the tauts on lagos bus-stops are Igbo's right. Those idiots constituting nuissance what do you call them? I think you talk through your anus, shows how much useless you are. Ptyalising poo from that saw dust you call brain

You had better write in Ibo...and let your kinsmen translate into proper English....

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by FILEBE(m): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2013
Freewilly:

okay i agree. Igbo developed Lagos. What have they done for their own states? Shouldn't they develop theirs too? There is no sense building someone else's state and leaving your own state "UNBUILT"

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2013
FILEBE: Any body wey say Lagos is not a Yoruba state dey Craze for head! Why dont u just say the truth na for once? Forget that lagos is tolerant enough to have an igbo name as a street but which local govt has got an igbo name? Reading you guys post sickens me! It reminds me that somepeople are backstabbers and ingrates. I 'm so sure that if an eastern state were like lagos, we hearing them say: NA WE GET IMO, Na Ibos get Anambra.. And so...
Thank you.
you're just an uninformed skunk and who told you history has it that Lagos is a yoruba land. Who are the first settlers in Lagos? And "Eko", "idumota" a yoruba name? Let me school you a little cos am the principal of your school of thought, but you're derailing so fast, lagos was presided over by the Oba of Benin and benin were the first settlers in Lagos. And who the hell told you Fashola is a lagosian and Tinubu? Those guys aint Lagosians, they can't even trace their roots. Bunch of bastardsss who migrated from neighbouring states claiming lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2013
dangiwa09:

Yorubas are legendary for making empty, unsupported brave talks. When Abiola was killed, they made big noise how they'll revenge and retaliate and turn Nigeria upside down, what became of that, same thing happened when kudirat was killed, now the so-called opc leaders are dinning with Al Mustapha. Then Bola Ige was killed, same empty noises. We all know how Oladipo Diya went and knelt down for Abacha to beg for his life.A Yoruba man will remove his shirt 10 times and fold his trouser 10 times to prepare for a fight, but just slap him once and he'll lie down inside gutter. A youruba man only shows his strength when he's beating one his wives, or fkn his neighbours daughter/wife.

Leave them, the clouds are gathering. Even boko haram members are gradually creeping into the SW, taking positions and bringing in weapons and instead of them to wake up and smell the coffee, they are here doing what they know how to do best which is chest-beating, bragging about deporting Igbos. Sometimes I wonder if the art of chest-eating is thought in yoruba homes.

When the clouds are saturated, the rains will come and then yorubas will run to Igbos for help. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

We are used to winning. All we do is win win win No matter what.

Unlike some people who are so used to boasting, losing, fleeing and whining repeat that sequence over and over
Win what? Are you sure you are even from Lagos state? Probably a Kwara state guy claiming Lagosian hahaha. You guys are funny, Lagos is what it is today because of federal government investments as a formal capital. It's just like Hausas waking up tomorrow and chasing everyone from Abuja claiming the developed it. Please rep your Kwara or Ekiti state, stop claiming Lagosian. Lagos wasn't developed by yoruba people alone.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Did I just hear you say Fashola's anger? I dey laf ooooooo! You better go on dry fasting and pray that this does not degenerate beyond what it is now because Cotonou cannot accommodate all of you. Think OOO!

And let me tell you Fashola is a finished political quantity.

Hhehehehehehehehehehe.....so you think in your wildest imagination Ibos can attempt to commit suicide in Lagos.....?

You have not less than 3 states to cross before you reach a comfort and safe zone...before that you have a large swathe of very unfriendly people...

Like Fashola said....use your common sense....not your emotion....don't go into avoidable calamity one more time...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Unfortunately, the governor's senseless response - laced with indifferent emptiness and veiled threats - confirms the worst fears of conscientious Nigerians: Nigeria's days as one country are numbered. The Americans predicted that this contraption of a country would fall apart by 2015. The signs are ominous, and it increasingly seems like a prophesy that will come to pass.

Note that none of Yoruba voices of reason - including the so-called enlightened Yoruba lawyers, civil society 'activists' and the intelligentsia that like to make noise in the media about political issues, constitutionalism, and democratic challenges is talking about the LEGALITY AND CONSTITUTIONALITY of this terrible action. There seems to be not merely a conspiracy of silence, but even more disturbing, a conspiracy of lies.

I have followed this issue with keen interest, and I have noticed that every activist, lawyer and social commentator unequivocally condemns the LASG's action - except those of Yoruba extraction, who greasily talk about how it is necessary to contain 'nuisance' in Lagos and whatnot, meaning that Igbo people are the chief nuisance in Lagos, or worse, that it is OK to contain 'nuisance' by flouting the constitution and perpetrating blatant illegalities.

Yoruba commentators all seem complicit in this divisive scheme - conveniently ignoring the CLEAR legal and constitutional essence of the argument, and choosing to latch on to baseless and subjective justifications. This is a highly unfortunate development that tells us how impossible it is to maintain Nigeria's unity, since people are so willing to sacrifice truth on the altar of tribal prejudices and hatred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.