Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60108 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
You lazy bums are all missing the point.

It's not about Igbo,Yoruba ,Hausa or any of that.. It's more serious than that. It's about common sense

How can you deport someone from one state to another,within the same country,when they can just beg a 911 truck driver to allow them perch on top the loads he is carrying,and be back in Lagos or wherever the following morning?

Nigerians are hopeless,and the argument on this thread shows it. I thought people should be more concerned about Fashola wasting the resources of Lagos state to 'deport' people who can be back in Lagos within 24 hours ,if they so choose.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Clap for yourself and congratulate your yoruba brothers. You guys have won, go on and celebrate. We are watching, change is the only constant thing in life. Continue with your boasts, we are watching.

We are used to winning. All we do is win win win No matter what.

Unlike some people who are so used to boasting, losing, fleeing and whining repeat that sequence over and over

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2013
Prof Corruption:

What's there to add again? Fasola said it all.

A word is enough for the wise.

Prof, that 'word' is more or less for the eko people because any all out war with the Igbos would leave Lagos in ahses.

A word is enough for the truly wise

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about holding hands and singing kumbaya?
keep galivanting round US, get something meaningful to do and stop ranting. undecided
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

We are used to winning. All we do is win win win No matter what.

Unlike some people who are so used to boasting, losing, fleeing and whining repeat that sequence over and over

WE SHALL SEE!!!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Now you are talking!! Go to court ...very fast

While at that...they should provide a proven place of residence and last place of work in their court filling papers.

I swear,its either you are a complete illiterate or a reetard; Nigeria is nation, of which lagos state is a part of, thereby giving any Nigerian the right to live and trade in any part of Nigeria they deem fit. Were these victims tried and sentenced,according to the law ? You are a ffucking street urchin with a zero knowledge of Nigerians constitutional rights. Fashola is getting too big for his own good and he must be surely cut to size when the time comes. You can keep glorifying yourself in your ignorance....Senior Advocate ma aass...Fashola is a complete disgrace to the legal proffession. He isn't a wise man but wait until Obi is done with him! Obi is a very patient and quiet man but he is every case always had the last laugh...

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

WE SHALL SEE!!!

We have been seeing since when now over 50yrs ago.

Dont tell me you are also taking night bus to Abidjan

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by DarkFive: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy: Let them keep braying for blood.....they will get ocean full of it....

Ibos and the seas are strangers.....we will make them them swim in the sea.
STEWPID
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by clint77ng: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
kzokul: So orji uzor kalu that threatened to sue you have political ambitions too in this 2014 abi? So, aka ikenga, massob, NBA and all well meaning nigerians that have condemned this dastardly act all have political ambitions in this 2014 abi? So when others have condemned such act, gov peter obi who is the governor of the state you dumped those nigerian citizens shoul keep quiet ba? Because there will be governorship elections in his state. Fashola tell me something I don't know. If peter obi house catches fire now he shouldn't shout for help and call fire service because there is elections in anambra in 2014? If robbers in anambra go on robbery operation for for months peter obi should keep quiet because ther will be elections on november. Hahahahahaha! The same fashola that bought helmet for okada riders before 2011 elections and confiscated their bikes after the elections is making noise. Hahahahahah
Una never know yoruba people, wicked and always talking off point. They can never be trusted. I pity ngige and mallam okorocha. They shd ask ribadu. Obi take niddle and thread sew ur lips till after election
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Decryptor(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Møгøn!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
tomakint:
At your age, I am ashamed of you for the mere fact that YOU are part of those who believed APC is the Need of the hour in Nigerian politics!

You should rather be ashamed that you still believe that PDP is what will save Nigeria from this impending doom...

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dark Five:
STEWPID

Keep the insult to yourself

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by agbameta: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
ACM10:

Igbos are not the first to be deported is enough reason to support Fashola's action. Why do you guys reason with your emotions?

The fact that you are here crying over deportation of ibo people from Lagos state and still not saying anything about Lagosians dewported from Akwa Ibom.

We are not falling for your fake crocodile noise..

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

I swear,its either you are a complete illiterate or a reetard; Nigeria is nation, of which lagos state is a part of, thereby giving any Nigerian the right to live and trade in any part of Nigeria they deem fit. Were these victims tried and sentenced,according to the law ? You are a ffucking street urchin with a zero knowledge of Nigerians constitutional rights. Fashola is getting too big for his own good and he must be surely cut to size when the time comes. You can keep glorifying yourself in your ignorance....Senior Advocate ma aass...Fashola is a complete disgrace to the legal proffession. He isn't a wise man but wait until Obi is done with him! Obi is a very patient and quiet man but he is every case always had the last laugh...

Shut the hell up!

Go to court....go and test the law and stop making noise here....

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lol Did Fashola just tell Obi to use common sense?

Why do Ibo still cry war and blood? Do they think war is about [size=16pt]holding hands and singing kumbaya[/size]?

That movie tho!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ballabriggs: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
If it were Northern people, these hypocrites will have been all over this thread to pop champagne. Now it is their own people, they moan "war against our people".

Fashola, send more of them, they are hypocrites. When they prevented Fulani herdsmen from entering their places it was the right thing. My people say, igebiri nelu, birikwe nala as in dem go bury you with two coffins.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Decryptor(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
And some of the evidence was when one sees
two adults kissing on television, it tells you that
something is afoot.
Can some of the møгøns ranting here please tell me what fowlshola meant by this statement cos i'm still trying to unravel the folly in it.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by wirinet(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

You must have been blind all this while then....

You are obviously living in a state of denial, in an alternative reality.

Destitution is part of Yoruba and Hausa culture. It is virtually non existent in almost all tribes of the south south and south east. You will not find old women and children from these areas on the street begging for arms. But it is an very common sight to see yoruba and hausa women - old and young, begging in traffic, in bus-stops and side walk in lagos and every major city in Nigeria.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by collynzo2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
1oracle:

I will always respect google because google knows everything, if you doubt me just type "yorubas are" in a google search box, come back and tell me what you see. grin grin grin grin
O boy I did it o! Wetin my eyes see, my mouth no fit talk

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well....Ibos cannot make or mar Fashola's ambition on their own....

Abiola said the same thing; you know the remaining part of the story....
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
ballabriggs: If it were Northern people, these hypocrites will have been all over this thread to pop champagne. Now it is their own people, they moan "war against our people".

Fashola, send more of them, they are hypocrites. When they prevented Fulani herdsmen from entering their places it was the right thing. My people say, igebiri nelu, birikwe nala as in dem go bury you with two coffins.
have you taken your drugs? undecided

What's even funny to me is the propensity for some to rule their states and abandon same states and cross to Lagos. Orji Kalu ruled or perhaps misruled Abia, sucked the damn state dry and cross over to his palatial mansion in Lagos shouting "It's Igbo or nothing". He left a terrible mess for an incompetent lackey to clear.

Peter Obi personal investments are basically in Lagos and of recent started putting some structures in Abuja. The same man who failed miserably to even increase the IGR of the so called most endowed state in the East is shouting today "It's Igbo or nothing" He's leaving a worse Anambra than he met it. Who ll clear his mess? When El-Rufai accused him of incompetence, he shouted "it's an insult to Ndigbo". Just be watching, immediately after leaving power, he'll mostly likely move to Lagos Quite laughable.

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
Well, I can only blame the person that made Lagos the (former) capital of Nigeria.

If not of the Oil money way dem use deveop Lagos, wetin I go dey find 4 there. Why Ogun, Oyo etc NO deport Igbos?? Who wan go there sef??

If Onitsha was the former capial, imgine how e go b, because even nw them they try. Yoruba ppl 4 full there tooo

Fashola shld remember that it was our Oil dem 'steal' use develop Lagos if not na water 4 full the place

I've always said that Abuja and Lagos IS not a Yoruba or Hausa state because they were/are former and curent Capital of Nigeria.

Most of the tins we see here are federal roads.... All bridges in Lagos are federal roads to start with

To know how successful Lagos 4 b without our oil money(state capital) look @ Oyo, Osun etc

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
Well, I can only blame the person that made Lagos the (former) capital of Nigeria.

If not of the Oil money way dem use deveop Lagos, wetin I go dey find 4 there. Why Ogun, Oyo etc NO deport Igbos?? Who wan go there sef??

If Onitsha was the former capial, imgine how e go b, because even nw them they try. Yoruba ppl 4 full there tooo

Fashola shld remember that it was our Oil dem 'steal' use develop Lagos if not na water 4 full the place

I've always said that Abuja and Lagos IS not a Yoruba or Hausa state because they were/are former and curent Capital of Nigeria.

Most of the tins we see here are federal roads.... All bridges in Lagos are federal roads to start with

To know how successful Lagos 4 b without our oil money(state capital) look @ Oyo, Osun etc
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Well, I can only blame the person that made Lagos the (former) capital of Nigeria.

We are still using the oil money now. What are you going to do about it?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Abiola said the same thing; you know the remaining part of the story....

The story is that IBB and the military cabal found a willing tool in an Igbo man to do the dirty job for them.....it wasn't like the Ibo collectively took the decision....

Pls tell me another story....

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by clint77ng: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

Why are you afraid of staying in Biafra eldorado Is it that you will be kidnapped or used for rituals and dumped in Ezu river Why are you afraid of asking your state governors to change. See Abia governor, stealing with impunity, yet you are obsessed with Fashola. Dont you have a big problem or you dont see it
Is it not in the southwest that they r constructing 1km of road for 1 billion naira.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Diligence: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
Oh Fashola has lost touch wt governance and commonsense no longer leads in the brain of a SAN! Another loss! Why do those who shld know better violate d very constitution they swore to protect and do so wt impunity...

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu:

All roads will lead to Cotonou this time....
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by DarkFive: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

What is the total Igbo speaking states population?

Beside....you people have your price tag...when the time comes....your Ohaneze political prostitutes will be settled.

So keep that threat in your pocket...

FICKLE MINDED DWARF
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Decapo: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Acidosis: He said alot without making any point..

Fashola (SAN), did you deport Igbos? Yes/No?
did u goto primary schl @ all? Dumba$$ nigga
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by FILEBE(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
pistol:

And how is that your freaking business..
U guys should get into your skulls that Lagos state is a[b]melting pot [/b] for all Nigerians..
The outcome of this unfolding drama will permanently have that fact tattoed and sketched into your skulls.
what's wrong wit u na? Are u the one that made lagos a Melting pot? Come on. U and i know that the Yorubas are owners of lagos. Saying that authoritatively makes me think you as an Ingrate. I dare a Yoruba to make that statement in Onisha. ONISHA IS A MELTING POT FOR ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani