Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Who Are These Yorubas? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Are These Yorubas? (22591 Views)

Obaship Crisis Rocks Yorubas In FCT / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / So Yagba In Kogi State Are Yorubas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by MetaPhysical: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Olu,
Have you told them about the meaning of "Aburo"? grin

Where is Metaphysical aand Absolutesuccess? Macof has chased everyone away with his yeye pseudo-proofs. Proof this, proof that....proof that the breast on woman chest produces milk. Upon all that he is yet to proof that Obalufon is an aborigene of Ife. Yeye. grin

Aburo (younger sibling) is an ancient Yoruba word that had its root in their customs back when the ancestors were in Canaan. This custom was mentioned in Bible, but the interpreters screwed up the tradition in their record.

Ab-Uro
Father - Head
Father blesses head.

grin grin

When Isaac placed hand on his young son he conferred on him the rights of the first born, AKOBI.

It is from here that child took the name JACOB.

The custom lived with us since ancient times.

What Jews and their record keepers will hide from you, me and Olu will bring to you. As he show it from Egypt side me I go show am from Mecca side. Allahu Akbar. grin

Yoruba is the most Superior race on earth!

grin Imperial, I salute you sir! I miss you here, please drop once in a while and lighten up the thread. Everyone in here get too serious and we lock down, your own injenctions will help. I am reading what you post, you have very good points and positioning but I get a kick from your style of presentation, I can't stop laughing at your jest and taunt. I am interested in three points you raised. Please emphasize on the Aburo and Akobi. Share more. Also, when you say Elu is Blue, how did it become so? Elu is the tree leaf our Ancestors use to manufacture indigo. Is it not?

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
MetaPhysical:

For clarity of the position you take regarding Arabs and Persians, don't you think it's important to validate successive civilizations vis-a-vis donor civilizations and beneficiary civilizations?

How much of what Greeks knew and improved upon for later dissemination was home grown vs foreign knowledge? You have to apply this test to each civilization to the ancient peoples you are discussing about. I might as well clarify for you that in ancient times medicine was not a practice, engineering was not a practice, architecture was not a practice, all the areas of academy and fields of specialization we now compete to excel in were totally absent back then. What we have today are evolutions, perfected through successive eras of world orders to improve humanity and environment. It is imperative that we must enquire and find the means by which ancients treat ailments (Medicine), bend the environment and nature for utility purpose (Engineering), erect monuments and abodes (Architecture), and so on and so forth...

The seven musical notes, the seven color band, the seven human senses are all new age physical interpretation of old and ancient knowledge kept by the ancients and recorded in manuscripts of nature as the seven celestial bodies and seven water goddesses, they started from a position of esoteric knowledge and arts, then to sciences....and gradually we are seeing a merger of sciences and esoterism in our own age. They were valid then, they are still valid till today, and will continue to be valid for eternity.

Sorry to burst your bubble brother but the science of art and craft was at it's best since the time of Cain. You can not call a place city without a master plan, so he must have built schools to raise their children in, town halls or cultural centres, monument stature of Adam, Eve and his brother Abel, government housing, clubs, churches because Seth was a priest, military barracks and police posts with him as commander in chief, workshops and showrooms etc How do I know this? his children were all active in science, arts and farming. Tubal-cain was an engineer. Jubal was an artist. His startup occupation was machnised farming

City building
Genesis 4:17 - And Cain knew his wife: and she conceived, and bare Enoch : and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Animal farming
Genesis 4:20 - And his brother Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

Art and culture
Genesis 4:21- And his brother Jubal was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

Engineering science
Genesis 4:22- And zilah bare Tubalcain, an Instructer of every ARTIFICER in Brass and Iron.

Criminal - Policing - Senate
Genesis 4:23-24 -

Religious ORGANIZATION
Genesis 4:26- And to Seth, was born a son, Enos: then began MEN to call upon the Name of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 1:40am On Dec 17, 2018
bluke:

are the yorubas same group as the yathrib pple of canaan that was changed to medina.

Aahh...i dont have time to talk about this angle, but if you pay me to do it, maybe, perharps by some miraculuous and unexplainable turn of event....a time that was previously closed might all of a sudden now open up and available for me to go into this chapter of human history and yield to your request honourably. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 3:56am On Dec 17, 2018
MetaPhysical:

grin Imperial, I salute you sir! I miss you here, please drop once in a while and lighten up the thread. Everyone in here get too serious and we lock down, your own injenctions will help. I am reading what you post, you have very good points and positioning but I get a kick from your style of presentation, I can't stop laughing at your jest and taunt. I am interested in three points you raised. Please emphasize on the Aburo and Akobi. Share more. Also, when you say Elu is Blue, how did it become so? Elu is the tree leaf our Ancestors use to manufacture indigo. Is it not?

Alaye mi, Iba o. Aa jo yin o. Aa to yin ba sir.

There is nothing new under the sun, but there are plenty things hidden from mankind. Somethings must not be shared because they can endager mind and corrupt thoughts. So in their wisdom our ancestors tuck knowledge into words and encrypt them with a different code to hide its true nature. They know it will be found. In fact they want it to be found, but by those deserving. ObalufonIII and macof can never get me to talk about this, ill just yab dem, but because na you I go talk. grin grin

There is nothing in indigenous land or its language called ABURO. It does not belong in the lexicon of the Niger-Congo family of languages. Same thing with AKOBI. They are both foreign terms to narrate an ancient custom brought with the Yorubas from their ancient foreign homeland.

Before i continue let me give you a brain teaser. grin

The narrators said Isaac (Aisaku) and Rebekah had fraternal twin sons Esau and Jacob. Esau was older and Jacob was younger but through some cunning Jacob cheated Esau and took the blessings reserved for the first born.

In essence what they are saying is customarily in that land first born sons are entitled to a spiritual rite, sort of a pass of the baton through the generations. The ritual involve placing of hand to anoint the son and invoke a praise for him. Beyond this spiritual practice a material practice also exist where after death the posessions and estate of the father is shared out and the first son has a first priority and largest share of that inheritance.

So Jacob cheated Esau out of both. It was possible with the treachery of the mother in favor of Jacob against Esau and the father, because in essence the father was also cheated in the act.

Ok. Now, check this out Alaye mi, they said Esau was red. grin grin

So what color was Jacob? In fact what color were their parents?

Thats the first tease. grin

Amongst light skin people red does not stand out as a distinct aberration. The white skin will call a red person tanned or dark...but never red!

It is only amongst dark skin that red stand out in contrast and will become a attribute or feature for identity.

Alaye mi, am i lying? grin

So Aisaku and his wife Rebecah were dark skinned, so was Jacob.

Jacob had a different name at birth. Jacob was a later acquisition post his successful deception. That birth name is lost.

At the cross-blessing where father placed hand on his head, AB-URo, the younger transposed to become firstborn or AKOBI and with that he acquired a new title and name....JAKOBI.

In fact later in life he acquired a new name and title and changed from Jacobi to ISRAEL (Asaraelu).

Another variation of spelling is Yakob. Jacob becomes Yakobi.

The transposition became a new custom and tradition to pass blessings to twins amongst the generations.

Hence in twin birth the Aburo becomes Akobi. Even though we clearly identify the chronology of birth as a time marker for Kehinde (the late arrival) we still stick with our ancient custom of giving Kehinde his entitlement and bring Taye behind him as Aburo.

Here is the next brain teaser. Are you game? grin

Our ancestors encrypted this knowledge tactically.

The first letter Y in YAKOBI is a distraction. Take it out and leave him as AKOBI, period.

Now move that Y and glue to ABURO to make ABUROY.

Now spell it backward to get YORUBA.

The dark skinned Aisiku, Rebekah, ati awon Ibeji...Esau and Akobi were YORUBAS.

This is not their tradition that got screwed up...no, the tradition and custom of their fore fathers was given a new meaning with twin births.

Check this out Alaye mi....

Akobi gained new gnomen and became Asaraelu (Israel). This is the father and ancestor of what we now know as Children of Israel.

Children of Israel came out of a Yoruba ancestry.

Alaye mi, make I digress small, I cant let this pass for nothing. grin

To all yanninrin jews reading this, Yoruba is your father. You must bow down and worship Yoruba. Yeye people. grin

Ok...that feels good! grin grin grin grin

So like i was saying before Ibo people distracted my attention, Israel repeated this act with his grandchildren from Joseph.

Manaseh (Alase) is older but (Asaraelu) cross-blessed the younger Ephraim (Efaremi) with entitlement reserved for first born. Their father, Joseph (Osiefa), was present and in shock reacted and asked if their grandfather was confused to have done that. In other words, Joseph knew what the custom and tradition of the race is and this new one introduced by his father diverted from the ways of the ancestors. That new ways became ordained and a practice followed down. Even the Canaan custom that predated Jacob also yielded to the new custom and is why in Yoruba custom till today the cross-blessing is found only in twin births. Ordinary siblings retain their chronology order and entitlements in place. No change, as was the custom traced back to the father of Yorubas, Noah (Luwa).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 4:24am On Dec 17, 2018
As far as ELU is concerned, there is no doubt, whoever coined the word BLUE borrowed from Yoruba. The person would have been a Yoruba himself or one taught by Yoruba..or perharps may have raided Yoruba and stole certain secrets and knowledge in relation to ELU.

There is a sacredness with the color Blue. In therapy two colors are used to correct imbalances in physiological problems and Blue is one of them.

Let me ask you a question. There is a laundry product we call Robin blue. We mix in water, its soluble and changes the water color to a blue tint. Im sure you know what Im talking about, unless you are from Sudan like Jubril... grin grin grin

Abeg no vex Alaye...na just the childishness in me sometimes. I respect you i just dey joke.

So like I was saying, now you dip a white garment in this blue tinted water. The purpose is to hide flaws and blemishes that over time have stained the garment and insulted its perceived state of purity. It works!

We can then say that Blue is good for restoration. It is good for emotions and therapeutic for people suffering mental imbalance. In the early days of science Blue was a base for testing impurities. This developed into what is called Litmus Test (proofing). Hey macof, my dear brother, food don land....come join my proof talk. Yeye. grin

Anyway, color Blue derived from Yoruba's ELU.

ELU is tree and extractions from the leaf is a by-product used in manufacture of indigo and Yoruba is known world wide in the industry. Beside indigo there are other uses and utilities for ELU, particularly in restoration whether of fiber products or in medicinal and medical profession.

Let me just drop this ball like its HOT!.... Red is an accelerator and in therapy it serves as an aggressor to energize, but Blue is a decelerator and applied in therapy to calm, soothe, restore balance and force of life.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2018
Yoruba, the most SUPERIOR race on earth!

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
As far as ELU is concerned, there is no doubt, whoever coined the word BLUE borrowed from Yoruba. The person would have been a Yoruba himself or one taught by Yoruba..or perharps may have raided Yoruba and stole certain secrets and knowledge in relation to ELU.

There is a sacredness with the color Blue. In therapy two colors are used to correct imbalances in physiological problems and Blue is one of them.

Let me ask you a question. There is a laundry product we call Robin blue. We mix in water, its soluble and changes the water color to a blue tint. Im sure you know what Im talking about, unless you are from Sudan like Jubril... grin grin grin

Abeg no vex Alaye...na just the childishness in me sometimes. I respect you i just dey joke.

So like I was saying, now you dip a white garment in this blue tinted water. The purpose is to hide flaws and blemishes that over time have stained the garment and insulted its perceived state of purity. It works!

We can then say that Blue is good for restoration. It is good for emotions and therapeutic for people suffering mental imbalance. In the early days of science Blue was a base for testing impurities. This developed into what is called Litmus Test (proofing). Hey macof, my dear brother, food don land....come join my proof talk. Yeye. grin

Anyway, color Blue derived from Yoruba's ELU.

ELU is tree and extractions from the leaf is a by-product used in manufacture of indigo and Yoruba is known world wide in the industry. Beside indigo there are other uses and utilities for ELU, particularly in restoration whether of fiber products or in medicinal and medical profession.

Let me just drop this ball like its HOT!.... Red is an accelerator and in therapy it serves as an aggressor to energize, but Blue is a decelerator and applied in therapy to calm, soothe, restore balance and force of life.

Sir the colour associated with the the west is Amber or Pale Yellow. I have always wondered were the blue colour is coming from? I see it like a link between the West and the North. The colour associated with the North is white. And like our hypo is a bleach for whitewashing blemished cloth. In science an hypothesis is the whole written observation or theory that is used to carry out an experiment. In this case the experiment is when the Flaming Pale color Sun heats up the white clouds to give rain drop. The Sun is the light, while the cloud is it's bearer (Light Bearer). The theory that told the story of the fall of Lucifer aka Son of the Morning or Light Bearer. grin
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

Sir the colour associated with the the west is Amber or Pale Yellow. I have always wondered were the blue colour is coming from? I see it like a link between the West and the North. The colour associated with the North is white. And like our hypo is a bleach for whitewashing blemished cloth. In science an hypothesis is the whole written observation or theory that is used to carry out an experiment. In this case the experiment is when the Flaming Pale color Sun heats up the white clouds to give rain drop. The Sun is the light, while the cloud is it's bearer (Light Bearer). The theory that told the story of the fall of Lucifer aka Son of the Morning or Light Bearer. grin

Who associated amber and yellow with West? Please share.

Have you ever seen Yoruba works in amber and yellow? I pity you. grin

Stop joking around. This is serious Yoruba matter. You guys are so insecure. Everytime we talk of authentic Yoruba crafts and rites you fret about North.

What does Blue have to do with North, do you care to explain?

Write nonsense one more time, ill turn your balls to blue. haaa haa hahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Who associated amber and yellow with West? Please share.

Have you ever seen Yoruba works in amber and yellow? I pity you. grin

Stop joking around. This is serious Yoruba matter. You guys are so insecure. Everytime we talk of authentic Yoruba crafts and rites you fret about North.

What does Blue have to do with North, do you care to explain?

Write nonsense one more time, ill turn your balls to blue. haaa haa hahahahaha grin grin grin

There are only 4 apocalyptic colors.
North = White
East = Red
South = Black
West = Pale

I am hybrid South and West.
Today's Santa Claus wears red and white meanwhile it used to be yellow and black (YuleGoat or Yuletide Goat). Judges wear black and white. They all have a unique connections. Gbomogbomo who abducts young children and either punishes or/and rewards them.
Blue is an hypothesis.

Below the way the judges or helpers look in the eyes of children. They think you're a fool for giving them money, you fell for their trick and you are the devil when you are looking for results for the money. grin

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

Cannan only inherited ancestral teachings from his grandfather who imported the knowledge from the first world. Cain was the first man of war ever recorded and city builder. Some people would confuse either him or his step brother Seth as Orion. In other records he is called Aries the god of war. My point is that Cannan land did not exist during the time Cain walked the earth so whatever we have is a carry over. It is just like a king is going to model after a past ancestor. Ham modelled the Serpent who saw Adam /Noah's unclothedness, Cush models the tree of good and evil and called himself Mercury, Nimrod models Cain a hunter or military aka god of war and began to expand into an empire. It is just ancestral patterns replayed. We also inherit that from them and when Babel was divided people migrated to various parts of the world with different languages but the same purpose. Nimrod divided the lands. All of the the cardinal points in every given area is in their ancient mystical computer. Don't you wonder when you see the map of the world how did they manage to draw it up and used it to navigate the seas. Where did it come from.

These your views arent true because of the following:

1.Hebrew did not start from Canaanland but from migration from Africa to Chaldea land and through Sumerian land ,then to the land of Or in Iraq. Canaanland was not Hebrew but occupied after their settlement and change of authority by the new occupier who are known as Ab-ram descendants,who was referred to as Ivri (Hebrew)because his ancestors were migrant people known to as Ivri people; travellers-Traverse

2.Cain was not a warrior as you claimed but a murderer if you are referencing the Biblical account. In fact, Cain's meaning has nothing to do with warrior.And the renowned warrior according to the Bible was Nimrod.

3.Aries is not associated with war but coronation authority. Plainly, it is associated with ruler's confirmation as the king or the powerful ruler.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
MetaPhysical:

ImperialYoruba is quite educative even with his style. Although linguists meaning of ancient Hebrew- Semitic/Afroasia have a lot of cognates with Yoruba's Akobi . But I want you to explain the meaning of the Hebrew's ‘Urim' from your wealth of experience.

Cheers
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by macof(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Alaye mi, Iba o. Aa jo yin o. Aa to yin ba sir.

There is nothing new under the sun, but there are plenty things hidden from mankind. Somethings must not be shared because they can endager mind and corrupt thoughts. So in their wisdom our ancestors tuck knowledge into words and encrypt them with a different code to hide its true nature. They know it will be found. In fact they want it to be found, but by those deserving. ObalufonIII and macof can never get me to talk about this, ill just yab dem, but because na you I go talk. grin grin

There is nothing in indigenous land or its language called ABURO. It does not belong in the lexicon of the Niger-Congo family of languages. Same thing with AKOBI. They are both foreign terms to narrate an ancient custom brought with the Yorubas from their ancient foreign homeland.

Before i continue let me give you a brain teaser. grin

The narrators said Isaac (Aisaku) and Rebekah had fraternal twin sons Esau and Jacob. Esau was older and Jacob was younger but through some cunning Jacob cheated Esau and took the blessings reserved for the first born.

In essence what they are saying is customarily in that land first born sons are entitled to a spiritual rite, sort of a pass of the baton through the generations. The ritual involve placing of hand to anoint the son and invoke a praise for him. Beyond this spiritual practice a material practice also exist where after death the posessions and estate of the father is shared out and the first son has a first priority and largest share of that inheritance.

So Jacob cheated Esau out of both. It was possible with the treachery of the mother in favor of Jacob against Esau and the father, because in essence the father was also cheated in the act.

This is what you get when you dont know your culture nor practice your traditions nor speak fluent yoruba.

Akehinde gbe'gbon has nothing to do with life experience or historical events, it is a cultural belief that Akehinde was first conceived in the womb, so is senior (a fact supported by modern science; in the case of fraternal twins). It has nothing to do with Akobi...Kehinde is not Akobi, Taiwo is Akobi, sugbon Kehinde ni egbon. the meaning of 'Akobi' is very simple = born first, it relates to the order of birth, by which standard Taiwo is born first, that is why Kehinde means 'came behind' if Kehinde were to be Akobi, then the name 'kehinde' would not exist, the name literally already places kehinde as 'born behind taiwo'

I didnt read all of your posts, because i know every post of yours is full of nonsense not worth the time of a sane person. So its not every time you mention me i read what you mention me to. I am far too mentally removed from the idea of back and forts so i avoid that, i have realized that there is a bigger problem in yorubaland and all of africa that is causing this madness and my posts cannot heal you
Endeavor to learn more about your culture and try engaging with Isese people...that's all i can say

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Olu317:

1.Hebrew did not start from Canaanland but from migration from Africa to Chaldea land and through Sumerian land ,then to the land of Or in Iraq. Canaanland was not Hebrew but occupied after their settlement and change of authority by the new occupier who are known as Ab-ram descendants,who was referred to as Ivri (Hebrew)because his ancestors were migrant people known to as Ivri people; travellers-Traverse

2.Cain was not a warrior as you claimed but a murderer if you are referencing the Biblical account. In fact, Cain's meaning has nothing to do with warrior.And the renowned warrior according to the Bible was Nimrod.

3.Aries is not associated with war but coronation authority. Plainly, it is associated with ruler's confirmation as the king or the powerful ruler.

Noah did not settle in Africa. It was Ham that migrated to the plains of Africa and founded Egypt. The Jews are our first born and their ancestor, Shem remained in the middle east. They have nothing to do with the African land except trading intelligence with, Egypt, Ethiopia and Lybia
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by macof(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

Noah did not settle in Africa. It was Ham that migrated to the plains of Africa and founded Egypt. The Jews are our first born and their ancestor, Shem remained in the middle east. They have nothing to do with the African land except trading intelligence with, Egypt, Ethiopia and Lybia
There are no people like Ham, Shem or Japheth in actual history. The bible is not a credible historical material, if you used the bible as a source in a School project in history class, you will get O marks for every information even if paraphrased from the bible.

Egypt was founded (or rather unified) by Narmer, the first pharaoh.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

I have not reason to engage on Noah even if I know part of this history through the bible.Unfortunately,he is not the bone of contention but Ivri(Hebrew) people and Yorubas. Apart from Ham, do you even know how many dynasties and colour of people ruled Egypt? Verify before you post and bring information encompassing the whole race.

Sorry again your information is false because the Jews arent yoruba or Africa first born. The reason is that both Hebrew and Yoruba languages s
are not the oldest in the world and were not the first set of beings on earth. Stop making point based only of Afrocentric information. Verify before you post. This is no fact.

Kindly do research on cuneiform, pictographs, hieroglyphs, before your conclusion on where shem descendants who are part of the chosen ones are.....But badly you agreed Jesus(greek word) came to Africa? Have you read your bible to understand the meaning of this. Furthermore, go do research on cuneiform, pictographs, hieroglyphs, before your conclusion on where shem descendants who are part of the chosen ones are.

Kindly respond to the information that I posted.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

North = White
East = Red
South = Black
West = Pale

Today's Santa Claus wears red and white meanwhile it used to be yellow and black (YuleGoat or Yuletide Goat). Judges wear black and white. They all have a unique connections. Gbomogbomo who abducts young children and either punishes or/and rewards them.
Blue is an hypothesis.

Your apocalypse has no bearing or presence in Yorubaland. Try another angle. grin grin
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Im going to jump in here. When you talk about Canaan and Assyria, what was the compatriot name identity in that age for the people now known as Persia and Arab?

, Sumerians, Akkadian,Chaldean, Terah descendant-ABram-Ivri{Ishmaelite & Hebrew-Yoruba ancestors; that named part of Summer land after disposition of Summer people, (land of Or(middle east understanding through linguistic interpretation)-(Oru ;Yoruba's - heat land/period)

Cheers
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
macof:

This is what you get when you dont know your culture nor practice your traditions nor speak fluent yoruba.

Akehinde gbe'gbon has nothing to do with life experience or historical events, it is a cultural belief that Akehinde was first conceived in the womb, so is senior (a fact supported by modern science; in the case of fraternal twins). It has nothing to do with Akobi...Kehinde is not Akobi, Taiwo is Akobi, sugbon Kehinde ni egbon. the meaning of 'Akobi' is very simple = born first, it relates to the order of birth, by which standard Taiwo is born first, that is why Kehinde means 'came behind' if Kehinde were to be Akobi, then the name 'kehinde' would not exist, the name literally already places kehinde as 'born behind taiwo'

I didnt read all of your posts, because i know every post of yours is full of nonsense not worth the time of a sane person. So its not every time you mention me i read what you mention me to. I am far too mentally removed from the idea of back and forts so i avoid that, i have realized that there is a bigger problem in yorubaland and all of africa that is causing this madness and my posts cannot heal you
Endeavor to learn more about your culture and try engaging with Isese people...that's all i can say

Macof,

Long time bro! grin grin

A'kehinde gb'egbon is praise, not rites of blessing. Im talking about rites of blessing...the ordination of a first son. Do you know what that is?

Ejire ara Isokun is praise. A'kehinde gb'egbon is praise. Abi you dont know who you are talking to. I will teach you words in Yoruba youve never heard before. grin

I can speak street Yoruba, i can speak cryptic Yoruba, I can speak ancient Yoruba.

....and speaking of Ejire ara Isokun, do you even know what this praise song denote and it's origin? What is Ejire, and what is Isokun? grin grin

Im your ancestor macof, watch out!

Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Olu317:

I have not reason to engage on Noah even if I know part of this history through the bible.Unfortunately,he is not the bone of contention but Ivri(Hebrew) people and Yorubas. Apart from Ham, do you even know how many dynasties and colour of people ruled Egypt? Verify before you post and bring information encompassing the whole race.

Sorry again your information is false because the Jews arent yoruba or Africa first born. The reason is that both Hebrew and Yoruba languages s
are not the oldest in the world and were not the first set of beings on earth. Stop making point based only of Afrocentric information. Verify before you post. This is no fact.

Kindly do research on cuneiform, pictographs, hieroglyphs, before your conclusion on where shem descendants who are part of the chosen ones are.....But badly you agreed Jesus(greek word) came to Africa? Have you read your bible to understand the meaning of this. Furthermore, go do research on cuneiform, pictographs, hieroglyphs, before your conclusion on where shem descendants who are part of the chosen ones are.

Kindly respond to the information that I posted.

Moses was a crowned prince of Egypt and next in line to Pharaoh. He schooled there and then furthered his education in another place before he wrote the scrows or scripts, the first five books of the Holy Bible. He is more learned than you and me. Noah is the bone of contention and his children are the ones who has divided the lines and map of the present world. After the confusion or chaos of Babylon the various lingos could have had different names they called him and his descendants of which we yorubas are part of. From history it was Ham that migrated to the plains of Africa and established a colony there and his son Cush founded Babel which Nimrod expanded. In other tribes Cush is called Bel, Baal, Janus, Mercury, Hermes (meaning, Son of Ham). He was a high priest that claimed to hear from the gods or God. He interpreted the languages and in the process confused them. Janus is depicted as a man with claws with which he scattered the people. This is why the Bible said they could not finish building the tower to reach the heavens. In Greece, Hermes is next thing close to Zeus. Shem in the other hand remains in the middle east and carried on the tradition of his father Noah and the Jews are his direct descendants. From Noah to Shem to a Abraham to David to Jesus, they keeped the records even when they went to captive in Egypt, Babylon, Persia etc. Ham was cursed because he derailed. He saw Noah's unclothedness, he imposes himself as a deity and became a Zeus and it worked out as his children began to initiate trojan wars and expanded their territories into an empire, the same thing Cain did. But Shem who had the promise was living among them waiting on God for the promise, they died in the hope until God called Abram to wage war on Cannan.

Aries is a god of war. Go and verify.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
macof:

There are no people like Ham, Shem or Japheth in actual history. The bible is not a credible historical material, if you used the bible as a source in a School project in history class, you will get O marks for every information even if paraphrased from the bible.

But there is a moses and he schooled in Egypt then there was a Shem, Ham and Japhet. They may be called different names. What if I told you that the Nimrod you know is the same person as Zoroaster or probably Lepacus?
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Olu317:

Prince, teach him! That guy is all over the place but nowhere at home in Yorubaland. He has gone to space, to Jupiter, to talking about apocalypse, and associating Yoruba blue with North, and now talking about astrology. He is beating around the bush. grin. He has no clue what we are doing here.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Your apocalypse has no bearing or presence in Yorubaland. Try another angle. grin grin

We're already in the apocalypse. The location is what counts for the character they possess.
Why do you think Bini people are found of Italy for example? Italy is located South of Europe. They share something in common. cool
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Prince, teach him! That guy is all over the place but nowhere at home in Yorubaland. He has gone to space, to Jupiter, to talking about apocalypse, and associating Yoruba blue with North, and now talking about astrology. He is beating around the bush. grin. He has no clue what we are doing here.

I am heating up the discussion like an adamant sword cutting into the flesh of a god. My nick is Abey or Abiodun. I am a logo to the Yoruba tribe
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
macof:

The historical references made in Bible were true to the places and people those references pertained to. Look at it as an attempt to record the oral history narrated by the people involved in the history to scribes who are of fpreign tongue and race. There will be misunderstanding, there will be under-representation, mis-representation,stereotypes and biases, mis-pronounciations and so on....thats what happened. The history and events were true but record keeping was distorted and badly done.

For instance the question i asked you about Ejire and Isokun are true.

Isaac (Aisiku) was the father of Esau and Jakob, twins. Isokun came from his cognomen "Isaac" and Ejire were the twins from which the tradition I shared came from when Isaac started a new chain of customs for twins.

Go and read whete i talkdd about it and said Isaac, Rebekah and the ibeji were dark skinned people and Yorubas by race.

Did you miss that? When ancestors like me talk you must listen and gain wisdom . grin grin grin

Macof, tell this brodalokie that Yoruba is the most Superior race on earth. Tell him. He keeps joking around. I pity him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

I am heating up the discussion like an adamant sword cutting the flesh of a god. My nick is Abey or Abiodun. I am a logo to the Yoruba tribe

You are heating up what discussion? grin grin grin

My friend go and soak some garri and chill for the evening.

Weve been on this quest and discussion over three years. You missed the oven when it was hot....temperaments are cooled off now sir.

grin
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

We're already in the apocalypse. The location is what counts for the character they possess.
Why do you think Bini people are found of Italy for example? Italy is located South of Europe. They share something in common. cool

I bet they do! grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You are heating up what discussion? grin grin grin

My friend go and soak some garri and chill for the evening.

Weve been on this quest and discussion over three years. You missed the oven when it was hot....temperaments are cooled off now sir.

grin

O riso grin
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

Moses was a crowned prince of Egypt and next in line to Pharaoh. He schooled there and then furthered his education in another place before he wrote the scrows or scripts, the first five books of the Holy Bible. He is more learned than you and me. Noah is the bone of contention and his children are the ones who has divided the lines and map of the present world. After the confusion or chaos of Babylon the various lingos could have had different names they called him and his descendants of which we yorubas are part of. From history it was Ham that migrated to the plains of Africa and established a colony there and his son Cush founded Babel which Nimrod expanded. In other tribes Cush is called Bel, Baal, Janus, Mercury, Hermes (meaning, Son of Ham). He was a high priest that claimed to hear from the gods or God. He interpreted the languages and in the process confused them. Janus is depicted as a man with claws with which he scattered the people. This is why the Bible said they could not finish building the tower to reach the heavens. In Greece, Hermes is next thing close to Zeus. Shem in the other hand remains in the middle east and carried on the tradition of his father Noah and the Jews are his direct descendants. From Noah to Shem to a Abraham to David to Jesus, they keeped the records even when they went to captive in Egypt, Babylon, Persia etc. Ham was cursed because he derailed. He saw Noah's unclothedness, he imposes himself as a deity and became a Zeus and it worked out as his children began to initiate trojan wars and expanded their territories into an empire, the same thing Cain did. But Shem who had the promise was living among them waiting on God for the promise, they died in the hope until God called Abram to wage war on Cannan.

Aries is a god of war. Go and verify.

Moses was a crown prince but with reason. And I am sorry, he reigned in his time and we are in different era. So if you say so that he is well versed than you and I. But mind you, I am slightly knowledgeable in English language, Français lingue ,ancient Hebrew and quite knowlwdgeable in Yoruba's. As you can see,I am not the one directing my footsteps but Élédaáà{ponder over this].

As far as I am concerned,it is not about Noah because he did not give birth to only one child, if we followed the historical account of the Bible. But the descendants that begun from Terah-Abram. Unfortunately,Abram left this his people to start another race who are Ivri people (Hebrew). And if one consider the Chaldeans, who were part of Shem descendants are black people. Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says,‘Chaldeans were originally Negroes'.Professor Rudolph Windsor is in total agreement with this , which he stated in his very noteworthy book, ‘FROM  BABYLON TO TIMBUKTU'. He wrote, ‘ The Chaldeans and of that Region were jet black in their complexion'. Today, Basra people are dark skin people  indigenous in Iraq to proof this point.

Sir, I am not interested in the astrology you posit because they are greek invention! grin , Egyptian etc and not Yorubas. Have you ever seen or heard Yoruba claiming their God as having Ram's horn? No,even if Yoruba have myths.....Have you ever seen Yoruba doctrine worshiping ram as Egyptians did before Islam?No

Furthermore,no Yoruba king (priest and ruler) ever claim to be God but Igba ikeji Orisa. Do you know the meaning of this? On Aries again, I disagree with you because it is about being a ruler. The below screensscreenshot says it all.

Note:I am African today but my ancestors have a foothold in Middle East as they did in Egypt and doing it in West Africa.This is what happen in each area Yoruba arrived......Ponder...

Cheers
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Yes, Elu is the exact for indigo making and are not found in everywhere in Yoruba land but in specific part of Yoruba land.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

He is referencing Greek world —Egyptian's worldview that Yoruba subdued their knowledge with Yoruba's Wisdom.

Example is found in the struggled translated Ancient Hebrew alphabets by western researcher: qol; voice,sound — Yoruba's ko; voice,sound

More simplified example in Yoruba language: Ko-Orin (sing a song/ voice a song)

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
brodalokie:

North = White
East = Red
South = Black
West = Pale

Blue is an hypothesis.

Red in Yoruba world is not in conformity with purity but blood —sacrifices,spiritism,opposition, etc

White —is Purity

Note: Others know this more than I do...So let them do more justice to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okwu Ntabi Ile / Gbam! - Who Invented It? / We Need To See More Hausa And Fulani Girls Representing Nigeria And In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.