Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Who Are These Yorubas? - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Are These Yorubas? (22426 Views)

Obaship Crisis Rocks Yorubas In FCT / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / So Yagba In Kogi State Are Yorubas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Olu317:

No sir, you are wrong because the Egyptians WORSHIPPED RAM and Yoruba used it as sacrifice. So liking to be called Hebrew isnt a big deal but who the YORUBAS ARE.There are people in the bible that God mentioned separately even with the love he has for everyone born of YHWH- IWA(Yoruba's ). Do you even know western researchers do not know the meaning of YHWH ,which simply mean HOLINESS-WITHOUT BLEMISH-RIGTHEOUSNESS (IWA) IN YORUBA.

Even if nearly all Yoruba historians or linguists have no clue about it right now but in their hearts they ponder over it if it is true or not. In fact, Yoruba do have two version of their history; the first settlers and the immigrants settlers and the immigrants settled down and multiplied more than the settlers before them. Perhaps you ought ponder why the closest Yoruba neighbors do not prostrate in their tradition or have multiple twins as Yoruba do.

Note:
If I decide to post my researched Yoruba cognates with ancient Afro-Asia/Semitic through the Hebrew classical language,you will wonder, Sir.

Cheers.

the jews did ram, the egyptians did bull
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
brodalokie:

I will be back with long responses

I like the way you are forming these stuff to suit ancient knowledge. The point is you can not dispute the confusion at Babel, you can not deny the person and existence of Abraham. Now you think Adam is an hypothesis.
Do you know that firstborns are usually made a spectacle and example in Africa? Where did that come from? I mentioned earlier that the Jews are our first born, now it is obvious that their lives journey has been a blessing to us all. We are now part taking of their commonwealth which is the knowledge we all holding on to as our own.

If I were to go by pagan intelligence. Adimula's real polar opposite would be the Moon and not the ground. This is why the moon is accompanied by an uncountable amount of stars, like mother and children. The part that think of the ground as feminine also suggests that Adimula married his mother, which is a mix-up and confusion. The cause and effect is a hidden trick that is in the makeup of Adam or Adimula that hits the opposite all the time. If you are a good student, you will realise from source that the scheming serpent got his just desert along with his legions. He was the king of the beasts or head and when he was caused to serve, whose interest was he going to be busy serving if not Adimula's? When it got to Adumila's turn, Orunmila said I curse Ile or ground for your sake. The scheming serpent and his gang of era'ko, eran igbe are indigenes of the Ile (omo onile) or ground.
If Orunmila had cursed Adimula then he would be cursing himself. Think about it.

Mind you, as capricious as Adimula he never really did any sacrifice with any beast although his fall from grace which was a plot by Orunmila in him to cajole the scheming serpent to serve initiated the practice which his children were the first to carry out because they were the ones born in sin and shapen in iniquity. Adimula remained the incarnate of Orunmila.

I hope you will not turn Adimula into Idimola (Idi mon'la)? grin
In the Jewish occult religious forum I joined, I was discussing with the moderator about the person of Medusa, he said that those are somewhat examples of what Seraphims are like. Then my mind flash back to the female looking archangels that is standing on the head of a man on the ground on the catholic calendar. Could it be that they are talking about Shemales or Hermaphrodites? Because Medusa is supposed to be a female virgin.
There's also this rumor that Arab and Muslim virgin girls only allow Anal penetration or Analingus in order to retain virginity. grin

The virgin is represented in the apocalyptic color I mentioned earlier as black and in zodiac as Libra. A pagan intelligence that began during the early years after the original Obatala's son Ham, derailed, and founder the original IleIfe or Egypt, his son's wife Semi-ra-mis initiated a cult worship of herself being a virgin even though she already had Nimrod. She was trying to model virgin eve and identified with the moon. In science moon is a satellite orbiting the earth like a job. Some people also call it mirror.

It got me to wonder if a man was born under the libra sign, and coincidentally because king, will he step on the head of every Adimula representatives he can find as per instructions from Orunmila's Ifa? Or women generally Alakori by nature, especially Yoruba women...
[/s]

What the heck! angry

Bro, those jewish cult forums you are learning from got you twisted. grin

Yoruba is original. Jew is telling you stuffs that Greeks taught them. Greek got the knowledge from Yoruba.

Come to the source if you want to know. You ramble all over the place trying to reconcile medusa and virgins with Yoruba.

Medusa and serpent and curses are a creation of the corrupt mind of Greeks and their Jewish students.

You bring astrology and persia and jupiter and apocalypse and all these nonsense that have zero value in Yoruba. What we are teaching here were in existence since beginning of man. Apocalypse is a recent idea concocted to scare man and drive him into the arms of clergymen for a saviour and redemption.

In Yoruba Ori is the saviour and Iwa Pele is redemption. The individual is responsible for both not a clergy or an apocalypse or medusa.

Macof is telling you to come with him into a new thread. Did you not see? grin. Go with macof, go and show him where medusa resides and how to take a spaceship there. grin grin

Before you leave give shout out to Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
[s][/s]

What the heck! angry

Bro, those jewish cult forums you are learning from got you twisted. grin

Yoruba is original. Jew is telling you stuffs that Greeks taught them. Greek got the knowledge from Yoruba.

Come to the source if you want to know. You ramble all over the place trying to reconcile medusa and virgins with Yoruba.

Medusa and serpent and curses are a creation of the corrupt mind of Greeks and their Jewish students.

You bring astrology and persia and jupiter and apocalypse and all these nonsense that have zero value in Yoruba. What we are teaching here were in existence since beginning of man. Apocalypse is a recent idea concocted to scare man and drive him into the arms of clergymen for a saviour and redemption.

In Yoruba Ori is the saviour and Iwa Pele is redemption. The individual is responsible for both not a clergy or an apocalypse or medusa.

Macof is telling you to come with him into a new thread. Did you not see? grin. Go with macof, go and show him where medusa resides and how to take a spaceship there. grin grin

Before you leave give shout out to Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

If you are serious minded you will be looking up the Yoruba names of those words I put down. The Greeks did not write Moses account and since you agree that Yoruba came from egypt then I take it that you are only joking about. All Yoruba knowledge is subtly foreign. Let's call a spade a spade.
Somebody like you will get formal education then use it to con new local format that can not go through me because you have local fans it will seem authentic. Is that what politics is all about?
Ori or Eleda is what will fight for you. Does it mean you have to head whatever is in front of you? Do you not acknowledge that Eleda is God? Or does it mean that your parents and your family are your maker or God? Do they have any idea how the sperms and eggs are formed?
What about ogun ebi? Is that not related to the apocalyptic colors since they tell about the characters of your star sign which you are looking up to? Are we not all related in Nigeria? Why was one brother selling us color blue earlier and you bought it?
Sir, you have to give SPACE to others. Especially when you stole it from them. grin
Cheers jor
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
brodalokie:

If you are serious minded you will be looking up the Yoruba names of those words I put down. The Greeks did not write Moses account and since you agree that Yoruba came from egypt then I take it that you are only joking about. All Yoruba knowledge is subtly foreign. Let's call a spade a spade.
Somebody like you will get formal education then use it to con new local format that can not go through me because you have local fans it will seem authentic. Is that what politics is all about?
Ori or Eleda is what will fight for you. Does it mean you have to head whatever is in front of you? Do you not acknowledge that Eleda is God? Or does it mean that your parents and your family are your maker or God? Do they have any idea how the sperms and eggs are formed?
What about ogun ebi? Is that not related to the apocalyptic colors since they tell about the characters of your star sign which you are looking up to? Are we not all related in Nigeria? Why was one brother selling us color blue earlier and you bought it?
Sir, you have to give SPACE to others. Especially when you stole it from them. grin
Cheers jor

Who stole what from who?

Related to who? You are conflicted and you want to bend Yoruba to fit your stereotype of what Nigeria should be in respect of shared background.

Have you not heard me all along?

Oooh Jesus!!! Ive been wasting time.

Brodalokie,
Yoruba is thr most SUPERIOR race in humanity. Every other race or people are below us in age of civilization.

Am i clear now?

Those things you posted are not relevant to Yoruba origin.

Look, if i tell you what i know abour astrology you will cry.

Spell RAM backward. It gives you MARS. Mars is the ruling planet for Aries. If i tell you where Aries came from you will shyyte in your pants.

Hey Macof, invite brodalokie one more time to your side so he can see the message and honor it grin grin
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Who stole what from who?

Related to who? You are conflicted and you want to bend Yoruba to fit your stereotype of what Nigeria should be in respect of shared background.

Have you not heard me all along?

Oooh Jesus!!! Ive been wasting time.

Brodalokie,
Yoruba is thr most SUPERIOR race in humanity. Every other race or people are below us in age of civilization.

Am i clear now?

Those things you posted are not relevant to Yoruba origin.

Look, if i tell you what i know abour astrology you will cry.

Spell RAM backward. It gives you MARS. Mars is the ruling planet for Aries. If i tell you where Aries came from you will shyyte in your pants.

Hey Macof, invite brodalokie one more time to your side so he can see the message and honor it grin grin

Like spelling God backwards to give you Dog and Osiris is sometimes depicted as a dog. Or spell Neil A (rmstrong) backwards to give Alien. Those are also acquired foreign intelligence. Accept their superior intelligence. We will get there grin

You can say I am bending Nigeria for them if you like. Maybe we should do away with school and phones and computers, Brazilian hair, nails, KFC or even foreign riffles for military tongue
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
lawani:

Because the name Lamurudu or Nimrod is in Yoruba story of Oduduwa. The Oduduwa who came from Mecca described himself as a son or descendant of Nimrod (Lamurudu)

Sorry sir,I don't see how the name Oduduwa is connected to Nimrod (Lamurudu)because there is no name semblance among the Nimrod descendants nor history of anyone with such astronomy knowledge but Terah ,who was Abraham's ancestor.

The same way the meaning of ‘Arieh' is said to be the old Hebrew word Lion through the western world's interpretation for the meaning) and Èrin—elephant( is a Yoruba's interpretation) which can be callled False cognate.

As you can see, Yoruba's Lamurudu may be different from the etymology of Nimrod's Babylonian- Assyrian king ruler who is being identified as a “rebellion” or “the valiant” person and being the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great grandson of Noah; a mighty hunter. So share your etymology of Lamurudu from your research.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
the apocalyptic revelation was taken from egypt and used to write european history for the world.
did you know the third temple was consecrated last week in israel?

get ready for the beast.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
bluke:

the jews did ram, the egyptians did bull
Kindly verify . There Ra is Ram's head in Egyptians world of gods. I did not mention bull but on ram's information ,so don't mixed it up. I have read a lot about Egyptians gods.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Olu317:
Kindly verify . There Ra is Ram's head in Egyptians world of gods. I did not mention bull but on ram's information ,so don't mixed it up. I have read a lot about Egyptians gods.

the post was related to sacrifice,
israelites in the wilderness, pointed to the future of sacrificing ram, (moses advice to israelites when they made a carve of bull which was the previous order in egypt) which they still do (judaism)
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
[qusvsote author=bluke post=73968069]

israelites in the wilderness, pointed to the future of sacrificing ram, (moses advice to israelites when they made a carve of bull which was the previous order in egypt) which they still do (judaism)[/quote]

Well, Ra(Egypt)Ram(English) is not related to ancient Hebrews ram because, the oral history of Hebrew mentioned Abram replaced Isaac to be killed with a Ram as an alternative.

Therefore, the ram sacrifice predated Moses,if you are in biblical reference because Abram sacrificed Ram before Moses. As it is known that Ram worshiping had been in existence in Egypt before Third dynasty because Ra was an ancient god, but not the oldest of the gods; the first references to Ra date from the Second Dynasty. However, by the Fifth Dynasty he was a powerful god who was closely associated with the pharaoh. The Pharaoh was already seen as the embodiment of Horus and so the two gods became linked, sometimes as the composite deity Ra- Horakhty ("Ra (is) Horus of the Horizon"wink. Ra also came to be associated with Atum (the creator god of the Ennead in Heliopolis) as Atum-Ra. By the Fifth Dynasty the pharaoh was referred to as the son of Ra and the name of Ra was incorporated into the throne name of every king from that point onwards. Many Old Kingdom pharaohs built sun temples in which to worship Ra.

The point here is that When the Hebrews were in Egypt for 400+ years,there was a problem of plague and sheep were sacrifice and the sheep's blood were used as an atonement for death(cleansing/purification) of Hebrew descendants in Egypt when the Bible's account claimed that Egyptian firstborn must die. So the information you posited isn't true because before Moses,the act of sacrificing ram had been established. Unlike the Egyptians that worshiped Ram

The point here is that Yoruba did not associate God form with any animals in the same manner the ancient Hebrews didn't. In fact, sheep- Ram famly etc in Yoruba religion is associated with atonement of sin and cleansing
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Olu317:

Well, Ra(Egypt)Ram(Englishi—some european groups—E(ra)n in Yoruba is not In the same context with ancient Hebrews. This is because, the oral history of Hebrew mentioned Abram replaced Isaac to be killed with a Ram as an alternative.

Secondly, the ram sacrifice predated Moses,if you are in biblical reference because Abram sacrificed Ram before Moses. As it is known that Ram worshiping had been in existence in Egypt before Third dynasty because Ra was an ancient god, but not the oldest of the gods; the first references to Ra date from the Second Dynasty. However, by the Fifth Dynasty he was a powerful god who was closely associated with the pharaoh. The Pharaoh was already seen as the embodiment of Horus and so the two gods became linked, sometimes as the composite deity Ra- Horakhty ("Ra (is) Horus of the Horizon"wink. Ra also came to be associated with Atum (the creator god of the Ennead in Heliopolis) as Atum-Ra. By the Fifth Dynasty the pharaoh was referred to as the son of Ra and the name of Ra was incorporated into the throne name of every king from that point onwards. Many Old Kingdom pharaohs built sun temples in which to worship Ra.

The point here is that When the Hebrews were in Egypt for 400+ years,there was a problem of plague and sheep were sacrifice and their blood were used as an atonement for death of Hebrew descendants in Egypt when the Bible's account claimed that Egyptian firstborn must die. So the information you posited isn't true because before Moses,the act of sacrificing ram had been established. Unlike the Egyptians.

The point here is that Yoruba did not associate God form with any animals inthe same manner the ancient Hebrews did. In fact, sheep- Ram famly etc in Yoruba religion is associated with atonement for death.

everything you said pointed to the consternation sign.
before moses returned from receiving the commandments the israelites had made an image of the bull.
he condemned it and made sacrifce of ram.
2000cycle years the sign changes, check the signs.

before the bull was the goatie, then the ram, you saw jesus with the fishes (pisces) and islam with water.
the global contention now which religion rules the world.

islam or judaism?

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2018
bluke:
the apocalyptic revelation was taken from egypt and used to write european history for the world.
did you know the third temple was consecrated last week in israel?

get ready for the beast.

You are been misled. Or you are trying to terrorize somebody with the beast. The 3rd temple universally is referring to the human heart. The beast is not a Nigerian. At best there will be one of his images one using the 3rd eyes network service provider as connection point.
We're taking about full-scale riot against sacred cow grazing, austerity, poverty, totalitarian rule, ghost armies like witchcraft full-scale flying untop you like mtn everywhere you go and things like that... grin We have not seen anything yet. For now it is just an election palaver, arguing here and there, rumors like this your own etc
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 1:17am On Dec 19, 2018
bluke:

before moses returned from receiving the commandments the israelites had made an image of the bull.

before the bull was the goatie, then the ram, you saw jesus with the fishes (pisces) and islam with water.

islam or judaism?

The ram deserved it. Anytime I see Bulls I just remember a bulldozer or trailers/caterpillars. Omo the are the governors and kings of the roads o grin
Actually bro I was going to joke about the Ram in Abram... grin

Please ram is not English for Ra. The ram is typically Osiris and not Ra. Atum is some deity who was said to exist on his own and began to give birth to the others. He is not the same category as Osiris. Check my pages for more information on Atum ra.

I can bet my bollocks that the pagan culture is wiping that Judo-Christian sheep in the rare. Even Jesus died under capital punishment through the authority of a pagan emperor which is equal to the presidents of today after tagging him King of the jews with crown of torns. He was sure that he was king. Even astrologians were the first to find baby Jesus by reading the zodiac
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 1:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Olu317:
[qusvsote author=bluke post=73968069]

israelites in the wilderness, pointed to the future of sacrificing ram, (moses advice to israelites when they made a carve of bull which was the previous order in egypt) which they still do (judaism)

Well, Ra(Egypt)Ram(English) is not related to ancient Hebrews ram because, the oral history of Hebrew mentioned Abram replaced Isaac to be killed with a Ram as an alternative.

Therefore, the ram sacrifice predated Moses,if you are in biblical reference because Abram sacrificed Ram before Moses. As it is known that Ram worshiping had been in existence in Egypt before Third dynasty because Ra was an ancient god, but not the oldest of the gods; the first references to Ra date from the Second Dynasty. However, by the Fifth Dynasty he was a powerful god who was closely associated with the pharaoh. The Pharaoh was already seen as the embodiment of Horus and so the two gods became linked, sometimes as the composite deity Ra- Horakhty ("Ra (is) Horus of the Horizon"wink. Ra also came to be associated with Atum (the creator god of the Ennead in Heliopolis) as Atum-Ra. By the Fifth Dynasty the pharaoh was referred to as the son of Ra and the name of Ra was incorporated into the throne name of every king from that point onwards. Many Old Kingdom pharaohs built sun temples in which to worship Ra.

The point here is that When the Hebrews were in Egypt for 400+ years,there was a problem of plague and sheep were sacrifice and the sheep's blood were used as an atonement for death(cleansing/purification) of Hebrew descendants in Egypt when the Bible's account claimed that Egyptian firstborn must die. So the information you posited isn't true because before Moses,the act of sacrificing ram had been established. Unlike the Egyptians that worshiped Ram

The point here is that Yoruba did not associate God form with any animals in the same manner the ancient Hebrews didn't. In fact, sheep- Ram famly etc in Yoruba religion is associated with atonement of sin and cleansing

You are mistaken Egyptian or Babylonias for Israelis. They only know one God and not in the form of animal but man. In the old testament the only thing that resembles an item in the temple is the ark of covenant.

I think osun turned into a fish. The Greek have similar stories were people fought and fought and turned into animals too. I wonder why the similarly
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by MetaPhysical: 3:42am On Dec 19, 2018
I agree with what macof said in previous page, I believe too that this thread has departed from discussion on Yoruba and entered fully into cultism. I believe it died when Olu and Obalufon spent over 10pages bck and forth on personal beef, and I thought we could resuscitate it but it doesn't appear so judging from this new descent into rubbish. Cheers guys, it's been nice exchanging information and knowledge. grin
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

Like spelling God backwards to give you Dog and Osiris is sometimes depicted as a dog. Or spell Neil A (rmstrong) backwards to give Alien. Those are also acquired foreign intelligence. Accept their superior intelligence. We will get there grin

You can say I am bending Nigeria for them if you like. Maybe we should do away with school and phones and computers, Brazilian hair, nails, KFC or even foreign riffles for military tongue

Youve gone cuckoo! These jews you chat cultism with have reengineered your mind. You are up there in cloud 7 with them.

Me and you we no dey for same wavelength at all at all. Go see if macof can relate with your spaceship talk. Perharps he has seen this medusa you talk about and knows all her colors and apocalyptic natures. Sorry bro.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2018
bluke:

islam or judaism?
Are you rewriting history or archeological finding? If you don't understand the difference between exodus era and Abraham's time then, it is impossible to agree on this. Although try to google the archeological discovered location known as Mountain Morem—Land of Morem (Hebrew's original name of this mountain) where it is assumed that Abraham saw the ram he killed instead of his son Isaac.(Gen 22:2).
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Olu317:
Are you rewriting history or archeological finding? If you don't understand the difference between exodus era and Abraham's time then, it is impossible to agree on this. Although try to google the archeological discovered location known as Mountain Morem—Land of Morem (Hebrew's original name of this mountain) where it is assumed that Abraham saw the ram he killed instead of his son Isaac.(Gen 22:2).

Prince, help me out on this one...which type of beans they cook for twins? I know they have certain things regarded as special cuisine for twins and beans is one of them but i dont know what kind. Is it not black beans?
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by ImperialYoruba: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Olu317:

Is this not the story of Moremi and her son?
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2018
bluke:

islam or judaism?

Which religion rules the world? Urim—Orum(ila—Ephod—Ifa....Everything on planet earth is centered on this geomancy{lot casting}. On Judaism as it stand today is likened to the knowledge of million of people with Yoruba ancestry in South /North America and their perceived knowledge on Yoruba tradition that some non Yoruba traditional knowledge has been incorporated into it.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Prince, help me out on this one...which type of beans they cook for twins? I know they have certain things regarded as special cuisine for twins and beans is one of them but i dont know what kind. Is it not black beans?
ewa oloyin . Are you a father of twin? a family of yours or friend want to cook it for his or her twin ?
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Is this not the story of Moremi and her son?
Sometimes, I begun to wonder these historical semblance with the Oranmiyan version of the Yoruba's oluorogbo and Moremi,his mother. In fact, Mount Morem is still in Middle East in the same vein More is in ILEIFE. Quite interesting.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2018
lx3as:
I want someone to throw more light on these words and some others because they are uncommon with other African words:

Ala, funfun - white, unblemished, cleanliness, religion

El eda, Al seda compare with El Shedai

El edumare compare with Elohim, etc.

The El and Al sounds in Yoruba and Semitic languages.

‘Ala'( white) is only close to Hebrew's ‘Laban'(white)Unless if one want to use another Yoruba as:

Yoruba: ko'labawon/èlàbàwon

Meaning: stainless,purity,white

Hebrew:lâbân לָבֵן
Meaning: white ones, white

Yoruba's Èlè-Elu-Olu(lord) is the same as Hebrew's El-Eli(lord)

Yoruba's Édà( self being i.e human being) is the same as Hebrew's Eda(only used for Hebrew as a people of God and for Hebrews as a congregation)

As you can see,c Elshedai ought to mean the same thing with Élédáà but western world linguists have not come up with this postulation. Trust me my information isn't self thought or IMAGINATION but well researched.

Note: Please Sir,try to be specific if you need to know someone's view on what you don't know by quoting anyone your mind chooses. Instead of this open style of yours. My reason is that I expect none here to hide what God deposit in him.

God bless you.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 8:02am On Dec 19, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Youve gone cuckoo! These jews you chat cultism with have reengineered your mind. You are up there in cloud 7 with them.

Me and you we no dey for same wavelength at all at all. Go see if macof can relate with your spaceship talk. Perharps he has seen this medusa you talk about and knows all her colors and apocalyptic natures. Sorry bro.

And now you think I need help? You nor get regard for me. I don't blame you
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2018
Olu317:

these are facts, real facts of life of what governs us as per european culture.
this is why i'm looking inwards to yoruba issue.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Olu317:

Which religion rules the world? Urim—Orum(ila—Ephod—Ifa....Everything on planet earth is centered on this geomancy{lot casting}. On Judaism as it stand today is likened to the knowledge of million of people with Yoruba ancestry in South /North America and their perceived knowledge on Yoruba tradition that some non Yoruba traditional knowledge has been incorporated into it.

judaism wrestling with christianity.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2018
bluke:

these are facts, real facts of life of what governs us as per european culture.
this is why i'm looking inwards to yoruba issue.

The fact is that Ephod- IFA isnt God but a leeway to understanding the power of God through his gradual introduction of self to mankind ,which Eledumaare begun with Noah and through this knowledge, Abraham was initiated into this knowledge and believed more through Faith because his faith got affirmed through,using a ram positioned by same God to replace his son as sacrifice which the Egyptians weren't eating but worshipping the rams symbols that archeologists, Egyptologists dug out as gods to Kemet which the Hebrews used as sacrifice, consume or eat before Muslims through her founder in the person of Prophet Muhamed begun the usage of Ram as sacrifice after 450-500AD . In fact, its origin is unknown within Yoruba because it is part and parcel of Yoruba tradition to use animals as sacrifice.

These facts are based on archeological findings and not on astrology of Western Europeans/Greek Origin's contexts. So, Please,

Below screenshot speaks better.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2018
bluke:

judaism wrestling with christianity.

You mean the jehovah vs jesus royal rumble? Father feeds son into a meat grinder named king, miraculously he makes it out with a scar on the palm and stomach then father honors him with a seat at his right hand.
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2018
Olu317:

The fact is that Ephod- IFA isnt God but a leeway to understanding the power of God through his gradual introduction of self to mankind ,which Eledumaare begun with Noah and through this knowledge, Abraham was initiated into this knowledge and believed more through Faith because his faith got affirmed through,using a ram positioned by same God to replace his son as sacrifice which the Egyptians weren't eating but worshipping the rams symbols that archeologists, Egyptologists dug out as gods to Kemet which the Hebrews used as sacrifice, consume or eat before Muslims through her founder in the person of Prophet Muhamed begun the usage of Ram as sacrifice after 450-500AD . In fact, its origin is unknown within Yoruba because it is part and parcel of Yoruba tradition to use animals as sacrifice.

These facts are based on archeological findings and not on astrology of Western Europeans/Greek Origin's contexts. So, Please,

Below screenshot speaks better.

So you don't mix up atum and amon because someone has tagged a sphinx or ra to the ram amon.
I don't know whether you read where I explained how Osiris is sneaks in other deity's business as represented by the two staffs.
I have also seen it happen in Yoruba where someone born under the Osiris is taking off Atum's cloth while Horus is shielding Osiris from the furious Atum
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by bluke(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2018
there is one universal cosmos that all mankind taped into.
the level of info you have governs your culture.
ive done several comparisons, yoruba culture fits and can interprete many missing gaps in the greco/roman culture.
But its of no use if that knowledge cant transform us.

do you get my gist.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by Olu317(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2018
brodalokie:

So you don't mix up atum and amon because someone has tagged a sphinx or ra to the ram amon.
I don't know whether you read where I explained how Osiris is sneaks in other deity's business as represented by the two staffs.
I have also seen it happen in Yoruba where someone born under the Osiris is taking off Atum's cloth while Horus is shielding Osiris from the furious Atum

Who are the Yorubas seems to be the basis for our comments, on this platform,so kindly let this be your guide on this platform.

Sir, Since you are more knowledgeable on atum and Amon,then relate this your views as they connect to Yoruba migration or same God as El (ancient Hebrew) vs Ele ( Yorubas)

Cheers
Re: Who Are These Yorubas? by brodalokie: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2018
Olu317:

Who are the Yorubas seems to be the basis for our comments, on this platform,so kindly let this be your guide on this platform.

Sir, Since you are more knowledgeable on atum and Amon,then relate this your views as they connect to Yoruba migration or same God as El (ancient Hebrew) vs Ele ( Yorubas)

Nice I will try my best cool

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ooni Appoints Adediwura As New Obalufe (Photo) / Why Do We Pay Bride Price In Nigeria? / Benins Were The First Educated Nigerians. Dr Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.