Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20954 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

We will move when Nigeria is divided; until then it is one Nigeria. We will milk Lagos dry before then.

BTW, why are the Yorubas in the East and in PH and other oil-producing states (including Imo and Abia) not going back? You guys are so poor that you even sell Agbo (fake local medicines) in Owerri and Igbo villages.

Send back Yorubas you see in Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi and we would return those Ibos in Yoruba states

DEAL? Lets see who would cry
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Dont you think a better option is for all Ndigbo to move to Alaigbo grin

Dont you think if they move you will suffer?

cos there will go with their oil.
you port will become useless as they will go with their enterprise and use their own ports.
you will all be hungry.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Send back Yorubas you see in Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi and we would return those Ibos in Yoruba states

DEAL? Lets see who would cry
Like i have said hunger will kill you if igbo leave cos the oil will go with them and also the enterprise. you can eat their houses if you like
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

We will move when Nigeria is divided; until then it is one Nigeria. We will milk Lagos dry before then.

BTW, why are the Yorubas in the East and in PH and other oil-producing states (including Imo and Abia) not going back? You guys are so poor that you even sell Agbo (fake local medicines) in Owerri and Igbo villages.

My friend PH is not IGBOLAND and will never be lol grin

I dont know any Yoruba living in the SE, but am sure we are not tribalists so some might have inter married to your horrible tribe. I dare your governors to deport any Yoruba and you will see fire grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

I dont know any Yoruba living in the SE, but am sure we are not tribalists so some might have inter married to your horrible tribe. I dare your governors to deport any Yoruba and you will see fire grin

and in your wildest dreams you think s/s is still confused about where they belong?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

Like Tinubu killed Funso Williams

Like they killed Bola Ige and Daramola (Gov election candidate in Ekiti)

Please provide evidence? grin

I can provide evidence of Benjamin Adekunle's exploits in your so called land we will conquer very soon grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

It does not matter if PH is Igbo or not (I will leave that argument for now)

What I am saying is let all Yorubas go back to Yorubaland same for Igbos. Let's see who blinks first.

There are uncountable Yorubas living in Igboland. There are countless posts here on Naiaraland to that effect.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:
Like i have said hunger will kill you if igbo leave cos the oil will go with them and also the enterprise. you can eat their houses if you like

So why not let hunger kill anyone. Which Oil? Palm oil or what?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

So you are publicly admitting you people are murderers and killers?? IGBO KWENU grin tongue

Lol

Your inability to decipher my post is not suprising, AGAIN

Try to but NEVER DID, lol

Do you think if highly powered brokers wanted to, they wouldn't have succeeded? I think it's you who needs to sleep.

Here is the layman term for you...ROTF

First line, I replied to your BS that "THEY TRIED" to kill her, and I replied you "they tried but never did eh"...

Second line, if power brokers were in desperate need to do such, do you think they wouldn't have succeeded?

Now I recommended you go to sleep because the gibberish you put up there were LIES and NONSENSE...TRY AGAIN

Next time, think before you type

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Please provide evidence? grin

grin

No! It was Igbos who killed Funsho and Ige. You be proper ewure (goat)
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

and in your wildest dreams you think s/s is still confused about where they belong?

What you talking about? grin

Answer my question? I dare any of ya Governors to deport Yorubas grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

So why not let hunger kill anyone. Which Oil? Palm oil or what?
Yes another ignorant one.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

Of course SS know where they belong and they know they belong to the South South. Not East nor West but to the South

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Haven't Yorubas in Abia been deported before as claimed by Texas Cow?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

That the problem Igbo dnt think like the rest of you. We have investments every where to much at stake the we toiled to build through hardwork and enterprise with out govt aid. so we will not want to rock the boat and leave achievment to waiting jealous scavengers.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Of course SS know where they belong and they know they belong to the South South. Not East nor West but to the South
yet again we see more ingnorant people here who just target other peoples oil and property. S/S will alway align with S/E cos they both have oil and without s/e s/s will be invaded by you guys
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Lol

Your inability to decipher my post is not suprising, AGAIN

Try to but NEVER DID, lol

Do you think if highly powered brokers wanted to, they wouldn't have succeeded? I think it's you who needs to sleep.

Here it is for you.

Now I recommended you go to sleep because the gibberish you put up there were LIES and NONSENSE...TRY AGAIN

Next time, think before you type

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ermm excuse me Isi Ewu, you just said your people tried to kill her because she tried to curtail your fake drugs trade grin

So your argument here is that they tried and didn't succeed so no crime committed ? If that is your mentality no wonder that your brother's prick is used for suya in Indonesia. So there you are justifying and categorizing between intent and actual crime- Isi ewu grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

Haven't Yorubas in Abia been deported before as claimed by Texas Cow?

Go and read he article again bruv, your Governor deported closer to home...they dare not try it with the SW
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Ermm excuse me Isi Ewu, you just said your people tried to kill her because she tried to curtail your fake drugs trade grin

So your argument here is that they tried and didn't succeed so no crime committed ? If that is your mentality no wonder that your brother's prick is used for suya in Indonesia. So there you are justifying and categorizing between intent and actual crime- Isi ewu grin

Correction!!! Igbos never tried to kill her Fake drug manufactures tried to kill. if the fake drg guy was igbo and wanted to get her out of the way of his bad business, She was not interested in his background or his money she was doing her job even in the face of temptation and danger. more than i can say for yoruba or your brother hausa
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you think pinning shittt on me MOVES ME... lls, my post is there

Continue with your arrant NONSENSE..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:
yet again we see more ingnorant people here who just target other peoples oil and property. S/S will alway align with S/E cos they both have oil and without s/e s/s will be invaded by you guys

Ole thieves attache by force. South SOuth has rejected you.

Go back to your landlocked caves

South south

https://www.nairaland.com/421192/not-igbo-ikwerre
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

Correction!!! Igbos never tried to kill her Fake drug manufactures tried to kill. if the fake drg guy was igbo and wanted to get her out of the way of his bad business, She was not interested in his background or his money she was doing her job even in the face of temptation and danger. more than i can say for yoruba or your brother hausa

Leave the anu mpama misreading my quote, you can't help him even if you drum it into his head. That part of the brain that interprets messages is BLOCKED... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

Lo you both have oyel? where in SE?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

South south

So what if we're landlocked? And so?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
nwando:

Another ignoramus talking
What is desolate about Igboland?

Is Akure better than Enugu?
Is Oshogbo better than Umuahia
Is Okitipupa better than Uzuakoli
Is Ibadan more sophisticated than Onitsha?
Is it Abeokuta that has a better standard than Owerri?
Is Ibadan cleaner or richer than Aba?
Please spare us these tired lines of lies we have heard for ages
The same way you claim to go to school more than others and JAMB proved you wrong 7 years in a row
The same Nigerian stats tell us Aba,Onitsha ,Lagos and PH have 90% of the cash flow in Nigeria
Guess where the business in Lagos and PH are mainly from
Keep parroting hand me down tales

As you speak sef about 25 luxurious buses have arrived Lagos full of Igbos
We ain't going no where
You wanted one Nigeria
We are Nigerians

Deal with it,your choice
worth quoting
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Lo you both have oyel? where in SE?

More ignorance. Do you know Chibuike Ameachi? I think it is a yoruba name abi? or is it hausa name?
Ignoramus
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

That is the problem with you dullards and see how Ogbeni Fashola has blown OBI OLE away with evidence grin

I have collected and stored your posts for posterity sake Isi ewu grin

You have a lot to learn people. Respect people that are greater than you grin

How markate today? When are you going to submit to Baba Oloja's authority? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life: So what if we're landlocked? And so?

And so you live your landlocked lifes in Alaibo
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

More ignorance. Do you know Chibuike Ameachi? I think it is a yoruba name abi? or is it hausa name?
Ignoramus

You mean Rotimi Amaechi who was seen identifying with Yoruba governors
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

And so you live your landlocked lifes in Alaibo

And so?

This is "One Nigeria" and your opinion is NOT VALID, so let's all live in it till it becomes "divide Nigeria", then your opinion becomes valid.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
dayokanu:

South south

Ignoramus
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

Ignoramus

dayokanu: You mean Rotimi Amaechi who was seen identifying with Yoruba governors cos he sees that all Ibo governors are daft

Ibo governors are even ashamed of their native names that they all bear Oyinbo names, It takes an Amaechi to showcase Ibo names while their own bear

PETER Obi, THEODORA Orggy, SULLIVAN Chime, MARTIN elechi

I have never seen a people so ashamed of their heritage like Yiibos

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / Saraki Turbaned As Baba Adini Of Ansarul Islam Society Of Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.