Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20979 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
kingoflag:

Ahhh, I see youve been hanging around some Akatas and have been learning American slangs like a good immigrant. "Diiycckked down", huh? Lmaooo

Look, at this backwards oaf speaking of class. Wonders will never end.

Damn right, tell your story brother... However, whenever or whoever you choose to tell it, it has NOTHING to do with me, like really I DON'T CARE... Geez, seriously QUIT STALKING ME. I CANNOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

If that's your style, ride on... You got my blessing but LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF YOUR GAY RANTS.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse. You live in a bubble, really. Wake up from your sleep. Igbos are by far more and better educated than Yorubas. Evey available data have shown that both within and outside Nigeria. While Igbos abroad think home you guys stay put in London and USA committing all kinds of financial fraud, all kinds of of fake visa crimes, marrying and sleeping with your daughters and sisters to enable you either remain in the UK or to bring them abroad, and more recently becoming global terrorists (jihadists) hacking people down with machetes on the streets of London or threatening Americans.

I can't help laughing on your claim of investments. So Igbos don't invest in stocks and don't build houses? Who owns most of the houses in Lekki and other choice places in Lagos? That is even your own land. Why not visit the Enugu thread here on NL and see what Enugu people are doing, let alone Abriba or Anambra. It is okay to be ignorant, but it is bad when you refuse to be weaned of your ignorance.

The federal Gov so recognized that we are better than you academically that they gave us a higher cut off mark than you to be able to enter Unity Schools. Go figure.

Even the most bigoted and hateful Ibos know that they have at least 200+ years to get to the literacy level of the south west, Ondo sate alone will decimate all of you academically. You are the one living in a bubble and your failure to face the facts is quite disturbing.

Now you talk about crime lol shocked grin Are you for real?? Have you seen the link circulating around NL where Indonesian government is cutting all your igbo brothers prick in Indonesian prisons??
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Balkan(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
I was getting worried untill I asked my friend who has a shop at ladipo what really happened. And he told me the guys were well beaten before the fled the market.
I trust my Igbo brothers. Lagos is not an oilsoup state, it happens to be in SW. Lagos is not an Oilsoup name

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Even the most bigoted and hateful Ibos know that they have at least 200+ years to get to the literacy level of the south west, Ondo sate alone will decimate all of you academically. You are the one living in a bubble and your failure to face the facts is quite disturbing.

Now you talk about crime lol shocked grin Are you for real?? Have you seen the link circulating around NL where Indonesian government is cutting all your igbo brothers prick in Indonesian prisons??

I work with data not sentiments. You are way below Igbos academically, a fact proven over and over again. We do not have a higher college cut-off mark than you for nothing.

Yes, a few Igbos commit crimes in foreign countries. They are just dumb to do so in Islamic countries where the penalty is death. However, the crimes committed by your brothers in US, Canada, UK and Brazil, Ghana and elsewhere tops whatever crimes Igbos commit. You are just lucky that these countries have no death penalty, otherwise ya'll would be dead by now. It is known that 80% of Yorubas in the UK are incestious illegal immigrants marrying themselves on and off to remain in that country. Now buzz off buddy, I have MORE IMPORTANT stuff to do.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

I work with data not sentiments. You are way below Igbos academically, a fact proven over and over again. We do not have a higher college cut-off mark than you for nothing.

Yes, a few Igbos commit crimes in foreign countries. They are just dumb to do so in Islamic countries where the penalty is death. However, the crimes committed by your brothers in US, Canada, UK and Brazil, Ghana and elsewhere tops whatever crimes Igbos commit. You are just lucky that these countries have no death penalty, otherwise ya'll would be dead by now. It is known that 80% of Yorubas in the UK are incestious illegal immigrants marrying themselves on and off to remain in that country. Now buzz off buddy, I have MORE IMPORTANT stuff to do.

Lmao, a few! India, China, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Thailand, Australia ati bee bee lo. That is more than a few to me. More like a criminal enterprise.

Did I mention USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ghana, Cameroon! Lord!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

Lmao, a few! India, China, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Thailand, Australia ati bee bee lo. That is more than a few to me. More like a criminal enterprise.

There are millions of Igbos in those countries combined and no more than a few 10s have issues with the law. And it is basically drug-related. Those should be executed ASAP so the good ones can live in peace.

But Igbos don't marry and fu/ck themselves in order to stay abroad. That, visa racketeering, credit card fraud and now terrorism, are the exclusives of YORUBAS.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by babyboy3(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

1: igbos are at least 25% of the total population in lagos many of them gainfully engaged and paying regular taxes.
2. Ladipo market and Alaba internation markets where non existent until the igbos took enterprise to these locations in fact ALABA was a dense bush which the igbo cleard and organized to be what it is today (dont hate the IGBO thank them)nto to mention the taxes and associated opprnities lagos derives from these markets. It will be wrong to dictate to them how to organize their union /association.

YOU ALL NEED TO START SHOWING GRATITUDE TO THESE GROUP WHO ROSE FROM 20POUND POVERTY (AWO POLICY) TO ENGINES OF DEVELOPMENT AS INDIVIDUALS AND THEIR LAND IS PERPETUALLY RAVAGED (FOR CRUDE)TO RUN YOU HEALTH CENTERS, MAINTAIN YOUR ROADS, PAY YOUR POLICEMEN, EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN AND PROIVIDE YOU ELECTRICTY IN-SHORT YOU LIVING DEPENDS ON THEM.

If you wipe out Alaba market you will solve atleast 50% of the problem of piracy both the music and film industries are facing
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=18pt]When will Yorubas realize that Ibos unnecessarily fear them? [/size]

we fear you and still live among you and whoop your .a.ss when we feel like?
i like that type of "fear".
if not for nigeria, we would have colonize y'all since wink

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:

If you wipe out Alaba market you will solve atleast 50% of the problem of piracy both the music and film industries are facing
DONT BE DAFT. WITHOUT ALABA THERE WILL BE NO NOLLYWOOD OR EVENT THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY AS YOU KNOW TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:

LOL...If you want to deal with piracy, deal with the copiers, the sellers and final consumers... A market is where it's traded, remove Igbos and the cycle continues elsewhere. In other words, as long as EVERYONE is involved, you're also committing a crime. You go to YouTube and watch videos that were ripped off a DVD, and YouTube yanks it off their website, what is that? You go to file sharing sites that rip dvds, watch free video, what is that? You just like I are directly and indirectly involved...

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by igbobuigbo: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:

The rest 50% comes from Ibadan. I have seen it first hand where the real piracy occurs

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

Wiki things. lol. I would rather wait for the official stats coming soon. In any case, divide Oyo's GDP by the population and see what each person gets. Compare it to Imo and Abia you will see why Shoprite is closing soon in Ibadan.

haha! they brandish fake GDP statistics, but ibadan shoprite is closing down soon due to poverty and poor purchasing power of oyo people.
meanhile oyo has "bigger" GDP than enugu
these people like to lie to even themselves. smh

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:

Btw, I'm sure you've seen American movies, on the FBI Piracy screen, what does it say

THERE IS NO VICTIM OF PIRACY... Meaning if you as a buyer is caught patronizing a seller, both of you committed same crime. So if you think this is an Igbo thing, lol... Think again.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
emiye: I laugh at the mischievous fellow who said shoprite is closing soon in Ib, a bigger one is opening by 2014.

and it will close down too, with time because of poverty.
one of the things i can't understand about yoruba people is that
the most intelligent ones are the most useless when it comes to practical things
that is why all their engineers are totally useless
while igbo engineers are building things

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

You are a joker arent you? do you remember the only Nigerian on FBI wanted list recently?

You go by data? Go and get back to me about the ethnicity of the Nigerians in prisons abroad- can you do that for us please Mr data?

Have you heard about the annual world cup in Malaysian and Indonesian prisons? Do you know the Nigerian team have won in the last 15 years represented with your able brothers. Bros please dont talk about crime and use Yoruba and Ibo in same sentence. You folks are legendary and have a great reputation. Do they have death penalty in SA and Kenya where your people are doing wonders in crime?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
re@lchange:

and it will close down too, with time because of poverty.
one of the things i can't understand about yoruba people is that
the most intelligent ones are the most useless when it comes to practical things
that is why all their engineers are totally useless
while igbo engineers are building things

What are you building in your towns and villages? if you are so bright, why dont you develop your region?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
@topic

if it turns out that these igbos signed only a 25 year lease with these lazy people
and still went ahead to be building there, then they are truly stipid.
i know that a lot of their market leaders are illitrate or semi-literate, but then they should never allow such people to lead them!
imagine signing a mere 25 year lease in such a market.
but why would i build anything on a leased land? angry sad
i'm really very angry at these our brothers at ladipo, but that is a subject for another time.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by babyboy3(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
igbobuigbo:

I have never read so much rubbish in my life

In the UK Yorubas are the highest after Indians among all ethnic groups that owns a limited company! The last 20 years Yorubas again are the highest among all ethnic groups to graduate through a UK universities. In the Uk we have more Yorubas than both Igbos and Hausas, lets move to Germany or Italy where we would find a chunk of Igbos, Owning your own company in Germany or Italy by an African is like building a Church in mainland Saudi Arabia
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by babyboy3(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Btw, I'm sure you've seen American movies, on the FBI Piracy screen, what does it say

THERE IS NO VICTIM OF PIRACY... Meaning if you as a buyer is caught patronizing a seller, both of you committed same crime. So if you think this is an Igbo thing, lol... Think again.

Still doesnt change the fact! Level Alaba market and 50% of the piracy market disappears
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:

Still doesnt change the fact! Level Alaba market and 50% of the piracy market disappears

That is the next thing, they will learn by force. They will beg at the end of da day

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
re@lchange:
@topic

if it turns out that these igbos signed only a 25 year lease with these lazy people
and still went ahead to be building there, then they are truly stipid.
i know that a lot of their market leaders are illitrate or semi-literate, but then they should never allow such people to lead them!
imagine signing a mere 25 year lease in such a market.
but why would i build anything on a leased land? angry sad
i'm really very angry at these our brothers at ladipo, but that is a subject for another time.

You have to agree they are not dealing with dullards. Cunning man die cunning man bury am.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:

Level Alaba, then what? 50% won't take their business elsewhere?

Lls... You have another thing coming for you
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

That is the next thing, they will learn by force. They will beg at the end of da day

Did you say beg? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok na... We would come and beg you.

If you ask me, I want them to level it, you can NEVER take away the hustle from an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

What are you building in your towns and villages? if you are so bright, why dont you develop your region?

you will soon start enjoying 24 hrs of electricity, thanks to igbo engineers who designed the new power solution
start with barth nnaji and look forward...
your engineers only crowd the oil industry where they produce nothing
but they still sit there and block the way for others
your engineers are totally useless.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aigbofa:

You have to agree they are not dealing with dullards. Cunning man die cunning man bury am.

the problem with some of our trader brothers is that they have little respect for formal education.
i cannot imagine a well educated person signing a mere 25 year lease and still build anything on that land
so i admit that they have no idea how to deal with a lazy cunning and wicked educated people

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Jobos(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

Meaning the traders are right / correct for not wanting someone to be imposed on them. Let us allow the traders run their market and pay their tax as stipulated by the law..
Right in what way? Was the lanD sold to them ? The market name was a honour to the igbo for thir population in that market,
Abuja airport was named after Nnamdi Azikiwe, maybe it also belong to igbo
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
jas_o: This is one of our tremendous lapses! How can we name Yoruba market in Igbo’s name? Our accommodating strength is now working against us all.
We need to wake up now and get thing done. Tinubu should fight for his people if he truly genuine about good governance for SW in a situation where Nigeria fail to work.
Ngige once a governor in the state before coming to ACN and his performance is what earned him senator. If you like vote him and if you don’t- that’s your problem. After all, it is your state.
We owe nobody obligation as to whatever policy we adopt in our land. You too go and do your own in your state and encourage your Governor make your state market friendly so that nobody formulate or find yourself scape coat of apt policy.

what is wrong in naming market over former head of state?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
re@lchange:

the problem with some of our trader brothers is that they have little respect for formal education.
i cannot imagine a well educated person signing a mere 25 year lease and still build anything on that land
so i admit that they have no idea how to deal with a lazy cunning and wicked educated people

You just called them ignorant loud mouths who have little respect for education.
I agree.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby-boy:

I have never read so much rubbish in my life

In the UK Yorubas are the highest after Indians among all ethnic groups that owns a limited company! The last 20 years Yorubas again are the highest among all ethnic groups to graduate through a UK universities. In the Uk we have more Yorubas than both Igbos and Hausas, lets move to Germany or Italy where we would find a chunk of Igbos, Owning your own company in Germany or Italy by an African is like building a Church in mainland Saudi Arabia

I think the best guage of development will be new frontiers so let us take one ehmm the women folk is good:

If you can give the the yoruba equivalent of these names, i and many others will forever hold our peace-

1. okono-iweala
2. Ekwesili
3.dora Akinyuli

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Jobos(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
re@lchange:

I said igbo culture has no respect for elders, see the agreement b4 u call anybody lazy. Maybe its like BOT agreement, 25 yrs is enough to regain more than what they invested .
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway: .

I think the best guage of development will be new frontiers so let us take one ehmm the women folk is good:

If you can give the the yoruba equivalent of these names, i and many others will forever hold our peace-

1. okono-iweala
2. Ekwesili
3.dora Akinyuli

The achievement of Professor Wole Soyinka and Professor Bolanle Awe cannot be matched by the Ibo race in 200 years- FACT!!!!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

The achievement of Professor Wole Soyinka and Professor Bolanle Awe cannot be matched by the Ibo race in 200 years- FACT!!!!

This is laughable. Who is Bolanle Awe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

An Admirable Virtue Of Dame Patience Jonathan By Florence Ozor / 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.