Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20955 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Is that book written by the handicapped spastic ? Fairplay to him, he did well, Still he did not receive the most prestigious award for literacy- end of story. You have not heard of Awe? and you are asking me? Google is your solution mate.

Those two I mentioned dwarf all of the average people you quoted- Akunyili is a Phd holder( We have millions of Phd holders in the SW) the same woman Igbos tried to kill because she tried to stop your fake drugs scam, Okonjo- Iweala is a fortunate fat woman that Obasanjo gave chance, who is Ekewsili? The short hair woman? Please tell me her achievements?

As much as this comparison doesn't make sense, FACE THE FACT. These women have earned their strides and their mark, whether you give it to them or not, that's your cup of teat. Your last paragraph was ONLY about HATE, and its ok... But NOI was already HIGHLY PLACED before OBJ brought her on board and when OBJ tried to mess up her career, she gladly left, the WBG welcomed her back before GEJ picked her up. Don't hate the player, hate the game... Oh as for Ezekwesili, apparently she was offered a JOB, and she gladly accepted. That's the power superiority.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

Chartered Accountant
Co-founder of Transparency International,
Harvard trained
World Bank VP
Former Minister of two different portfolios
Senior executive at George Soros Foundation USA
Now who is Bolanle Awe (the most accomplished Yoruba woman)

please go and see down somewhere, you go to wikipedia that was written by her PA? That woman is a non-entity in Nigeria. Na Obasanjo cause am- given these eediots chance. DID YOU IGBOS TRY TO KILL DR AKINYULI BECAUSE OF FAKE DRUGS- YES OR NO
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^^^
Chartered Accountant
Harvard trained
World Bank VP (managed a budget of $40 billion, bigger than the budget of Lagos)
On the Board of Bharti Airtel
On the board of WWF (if you know what that means)
Many more board/committee memberships

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

As much as this comparison doesn't make sense, FACE THE FACT. These women have earned their strides and their mark, whether you give it to them or not, that's your cup of teat. Your last paragraph was ONLY about HATE, and its ok... But NOI was already HIGHLY PLACED before OBJ brought her on board and when OBJ tried to mess up her career, she gladly left, the WBG welcomed her back before GEJ picked her up. Don't hate the player, hate the game... Oh as for Ezekwesili, apparently she was offered a JOB, and she gladly accepted. That's the power superiority.

Abegi go and sleep, she is a very corrupt fat woman who has neither Nigeria or Igbo interest at heart. Go on and be deceiving yourself
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

please go and see down somewhere, you go to wikipedia that was written by her PA? That woman is a non-entity in Nigeria. Na Obasanjo cause am- given these eediots chance. DID YOU IGBOS TRY TO KILL DR AKINYULI BECAUSE OF FAKE DRUGS- YES OR NO

All I can say is you need help and FAST. Even if her PA wrote it, does it negate the fact she went to Harvard and a WBG VP? What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer: ^^^^
Chartered Accountant
Harvard trained
World Bank VP (managed a budget of $40 billion, bigger than the budget of Lagos)

DID YOU IGBOS TRY TO KILL DR AKINYULI BECAUSE OF FAKE DRUGS- YES OR NO
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Abegi go and sleep, she is a very corrupt fat woman who has neither Nigeria or Igbo interest at heart. Go on and be deceiving yourself

Who are the Yoruba women?
Tinubu's wife and mother and Obasanjo's daughter. You guy are finished. Local champions

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Now we're onto corrupt? Lol, don't get me started...Even your most holier idol god fashola is very corrupt..

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Try to but NEVER DID, lol

Do you think if highly powered brokers wanted to, they wouldn't have succeeded? I think it's you who needs to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

All I can say is you need help and FAST. Even if her PA wrote it, does it negate the fact she went to Harvard and a WBG VP? What's your point?

Harvard na yam these days, if you have the money you get in if you have a brain, she is a useless woman who has chopped and enjoyed Nigeria's money- she is not a role model
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Like Tinubu killed Funso Williams

Like they killed Bola Ige and Daramola (Gov election candidate in Ekiti)

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Harvard na yam these days, if you have the money you get in if you have a brain, she is a useless woman who has chopped and enjoyed Nigeria's money- she is not a role model

Lol, your word "these days" but she went to Harvard "those days", and MIT "those years ago", so your hate doesn't count. Keep tripping, I will send you hate-o-rade to drink. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Do you think if highly powered brokers wanted to, they wouldn't have succeeded? I think it's you who needs to sleep.

Fairplay to that woman , if not because of Obasanjo, she will be 6 feet below because of IGBO CRIMINALITY.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Is that book written by the handicapped spastic ? Fairplay to him, he did well, Still he did not receive the most prestigious award for literacy- end of story. You have not heard of Awe? and you are asking me? Google is your solution mate.

Those two I mentioned dwarf all of the average people you quoted- Akunyili is a Phd holder( We have millions of Phd holders in the SW) the same woman Igbos tried to kill because she tried to stop your fake drugs scam, Okonjo- Iweala is a fortunate fat woman that Obasanjo gave chance, who is Ekewsili? The short hair woman? Please tell me her achievements?

Achebe (RIP) severed his spinal chord in an accident along lagos-ibadan express way. Such mishaps can befall even you so watch you words. If you had keener understanding you would have seen that the number of languages that the book things fall apart has been translated into and copies sold makes it the Largest read out of Africa FACT. The Igbo man is bold and forthcoming with his views. Achebe books brought to fore evils of colonialism so you dont expect them to give him recognition. wole shoyinkas books are like childrens plays beside Achebes works. Do you know that Things Fall Apart was so good that it was the first internal movie made from Nigeria owing to large demand from the internation world to see phsically what the life must have looked like in story. This markd the begining of Film industry in Nigeria Nollywood serving as platform for all the real big stars in Nigerian film Industry

Namely1. Pete edochie
2.Sam loko
3.Justice esiri
the list is endless tanks to achebe's work
Even if Akunyili has Just A-level cert it is evident that the quality of here a-level surpasses that of the many PHD certificate flying around in the southwest. Judging at least by her contribution and impact on your life and those of your children

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Fairplay to that woman , if not because of Obasanjo, she will be 6 feet below because of IGBO CRIMINALITY.

Who are your female amazons?
Iya oloja, Tinubu's daughter
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Mr. PLEASE leave your rant to those who need it. If they wanted to kill that woman, high powered brokers would have. Not a million security officials would have stopped it. Fine they threatened her, then what? Abegi leave matter...shioor
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
The only persons jailed for fake drugs killing people in Nigeria are Yorubas
Google ''my pikin teething powder''

The main man recently committed suicide to avert the coming life jail
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Cachez(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

Who are the Yoruba women?
Tinubu's wife and mother and Obasanjo's daughter. You guy are finished. Local champions

Has it denegerated to this level that some people can now term another tribe in the same country ' finished'
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer: The only persons jailed for fake drugs killing people in Nigeria are Yorubas
Google ''my pikin teething powder''

You google Indonesian prison wardens routinely caught off Igbo prisoners prick grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by OBAGADAFFI: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

Achebe (RIP) severed his spinal chord in an accident along lagos-ibadan express way. Such mishaps can befall even you so watch you words. If you had keener understanding you would have seen that the number of languages that the book things fall apart has been translated into and copies sold makes it the Largest read out of Africa FACT. The Igbo man is bold and forthcoming with his views. Achebe books brought to fore evils of colonialism so you dont expect them to give him recognition. wole shoyinkas books are like childrens plays beside Achebes works. Do you know that Things Fall Apart was so good that it was the first internal movie made from Nigeria owing to large demand from the internation world to see phsically what the life must have looked like in story. This markd the begining of Film industry in Nigeria Nollywood serving as platform for all the real big stars in Nigerian film Industry

Namely1. Pete edochie
2.Sam loko
3.Justice esiri
the list is endless tanks to achebe's work
Even if Akunyili has Just A-level cert it is evident that the quality of here a-level surpasses that of the many PHD certificate flying around in the southwest. Judging at least by her contribution and impact on your life and those of your children

These fool have started again.

Akunyili aka MADAM REBOUNDING
thesame woman who rubbished herself during Yaradua regime.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

You google Indonesian prison wardens routinely caught off Igbo prisoners prick grin

Did you see all the Yoruba fraud links I posted? Should I repost them?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Correction!!! Igbos never tried to kill her Fake drug manufactures tried to kill. if the fake drg guy was igbo and wanted to get her out of the way of his bad business, She was not interested in his background or his money she was doing her job even in the face of temptation and danger. more than i can say for other tribes
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

These fool have started again.

Akunyili aka MADAM REBOUNDING
thesame woman who rubbished herself during Yaradua regime.

You are very uninformed or just avoiding the facts. This was the woman that single handedly stop the cabal that held nigeria hostage.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by OBAGADAFFI: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
calaway:

You are very uninformed or just avoiding the facts. This was the woman that single handedly stop the cabal that held nigeria hostage.

Lies,Lies,Lies

She was a member of the kitchen cabinet, until Bakare and Soyinka started protesting against the cabal.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Jobos(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer: ^^^^
Chartered Accountant
Harvard trained

Wonderful profile,elect her or any of the 3 women as governor to enable them develop ur state .then u can have more of Agoyi nrosi market.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by calaway: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
OBAGADAFFI: .

Lies,Lies,Lies

She was a member of the kitchen cabinet, until Bakare and Soyinka started protesting against the cabal.

I am sorry i cannot move at you pace you are eighter not well informed or just a plain old LIAR.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Jobos:
Wonderful profile,elect her or any of the 3 women as governor to enable them develop ur state .then u can have more of Agoyi nrosi market.

That is why ACN and Ngige will be kicked out of Anambra, followed by Rochas in Imo in the next election unless he changes party. No omo Awo party in Alaigbo
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

Did you see all the Yoruba fraud links I posted? Should I repost them?

No I didnt see them, can you post them again grin

By the way did you check the fact your brothers are being castrated on a daily basis in Malaysia and Indonesia shocked grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

That is why ACN and Ngige will be kicked out of Anambra, followed by Rochas in Imo in the next election unless he changes party. No omo Awo party in Alaigbo

The non omo Awo parties you have voted in the past have turned your states to paradise that indigenes have to flee from in order to make it in life

My wish and prayer is you continue to vote those non omo Awo parties and candidates so your villages can remain in the stone age
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Environer:

Dont you think a better option is for all Ndigbo to move to Alaigbo grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Dont you think a better option is for all Ndigbo to move to Alaigbo grin

We will move when Nigeria is divided; until then it is one Nigeria. We will milk Lagos dry before then.

BTW, why are the Yorubas in the East and in PH and other oil-producing states (including Imo and Abia) not going back? You guys are so poor that you even sell Agbo (fake local medicines) in Owerri and Igbo villages.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

So you are publicly admitting you people are murderers and killers?? IGBO KWENU grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Armed Policemen Still Guard Melaye In Hospital / Fayemi’s Deputy Reveals How Fayose’s Last-minute Plan Failed / Don’t Panic Over Troops Movement, Gunshots, Nigerian Army Calms Sokoto Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.