Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! (7151 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema: @ op, in all sincerity, I didn't read all you wrote (I have a slim patience and the̶̲̥̅̊ ability to draw conclusions even if I read just a few lines),so please pardon me.
In my frank opinion, there was never love involved in the̶̲̥̅̊ 1st place. To me it seems like a master-servant relationship and that's quite sad. It is indeed time to wake up from your slumber, because there can never be love between the̶̲̥̅̊ two Q̸̮̮̃f you.
She saw you as a gullible fool (an ATM)and succeeded in wrapping you around her finger. She would still manipulate you at will if you let her.
Quit being the̶̲̥̅̊ loverboy you are and be a real man living in the̶̲̥̅̊ real world (it a dog-eat-dog world filled with harsh realities). I pray you find true love that will be worthwhile and that will be reciprocal.
All I want you to do for the̶̲̥̅̊ while is 1- stop being infatuated and chasing after shadows. 2- be shrewd atimes, don't let people ride you. 3- tell that girl off. 4- if you can, track her down, find people who know her house and about her life to a considerable extent, take her by surprise, threaten to get her arrested if she doesn't pay you up (your lenghty Facebook chats serve as evidence in the̶̲̥̅̊ court Q̸̮̮̃f law).5- focus on your studies. Become successful first, the̶̲̥̅̊ right lady will fall in line. Stay focused and don't fall for a cheap scam. God bless you (if you believe in God that is). Cheers mate.

Thanks so much. Just see the advice she gave. Very ok and no insults like some people did, despite she said she didn't read all my post.

While some that read the full post were only after hurling insults! That's funny!

My sister, thanks, you made my day jaree! God bless!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by eagleeye2: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Op, please stop saying you are in love.... Haba naw..... which kain mumu love go make person carry another 10k join the one wey they never pay?
I am sorry, but you are a disgrace to manhood. Person wey you no know where dem dey stay?
Person wey dey insult you? (she even confessed to insulting you)
Didn't you know that dropping calls on someone is insulting?
O boy abeg go market go buy brain for yourself.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Talking about tracking her down, I will surely track her down and get my money from her no matter how long it takes. Since I know where she works, I'll get her.

I won't reveal the strategy I'll use (to track her down )here cos she might read it.

If she thinks she has gotten me, she's just joking.

If I help people recover their debts, why won't I be able to do same for myself?

Anyway, I'll keep you people posted on the developments. I'll try as much as possible, as time may permit me, to let you people know whatever happens in the long run.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
lol
@op,welcome to nairaland....thats what you will always get, ok? Just take the ones you need and send the rest to the trash can...period.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by tellwisdom: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
You are a folish boi...U are not handsome without money in your pocket...stop deceiving urself with those lil gurls sad

My grand papa can take ur gurl friend if u don't have money..Folish boi undecided
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Luvluv47: Talking about tracking her down, I will surely track her down and get my money from her no matter how long it takes. Since I know where she works, I'll get her.

I won't reveal the strategy I'll use (to track her down )here cos she might read it.

If she thinks she has gotten me, she's just joking.

If I help people recover their debts, why won't I be able to do same for myself?

Anyway, I'll keep you people posted on the developments. I'll try as much as possible, as time may permit me, to let you people know whatever happens in the long run.
Thanks and God bless.
oh, she is on NL?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
oh, she is on NL?

Well, I don't know if she's on NL, but you never can tell since this is a public forum!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Luvluv47: Pls nairalanders, ...

I have to be frank with you

The truth is bitter and as bitter as it is sometimes we learn when we are blunt esp when the truth is being told.

Sher is using you She do not love you

You will be her next ticket and her next meal

She is too smart for your kind , fine, your feels for her are genuine but she is no novice and knows when she has caught a mugu and a maga ...

End whatever yo u have with her and move on fast before she becomes a torn in your flesh ..

Finally above all your money don enter voice mail

PS

How can you give a total stranger 10k twice without any restraint and all u say is that you are in love ..

Guy go wash your head with coconut water for barbeach

[size=30pt]
...AND YES YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Luvluv47:

Well, I don't know if she's on NL, but you never can tell since this is a public forum!
yea, thats true.
I really pity you.....that cupid that struck you with that love arrow is sure from the pits of hell....sory bro.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
free2ryhme:

[size=30pt]
...AND YES YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON[/size]
bold enough for you, Mr. Luvluv?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by gulfer: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Borrow her another N10000, she will pay you everything together. Odechukwugrin grin
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by virginice: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Well I must say this has been interesting so far......

My first conclusion is that op is just a joker who wants to entertain us all buh since he has bin replying messages, I got a Lil convinced that this story is real.

As for you people shouting 20k, money is really insignificant to me. Av given out money DAT was never returned times without numbers. 20k is just a peanut. Why r u ppl tinking poor? Op, u r falling my hand @ wanting to track a babe down cos of 20k. She tinks she's outsmart you on d deal but really, she only spoilt or tarnished her image because what goes around comes around. Though I for one don't tink u should track her cos of 20k.
My point, forget d matter and move on, you can't die because of 20k. Do you even love herself? U announced more than how many times how much you love a gurl that you can't leave 20k for! SMH for you.

I have paid for a guy's wassce bfor 2004,I have fed my ex before when he was broke, I have paid for flights for guys before. All these na borrow,talk less of dash.it is painful when ppl fink love is about money. To me, op, you are about your money so stop all these 'I love her' shit.

Collect your money if you want but she didn't break your heart because she never even date you abi she tell you YES?

No need to insult op, we all learning.....

Confession- I laughed hard @ ppl's post, a won eyan..... Lmao
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
And after collecting my pay from her, I will make sure I come here and reveal her facebook Id so that you people can blast her for me. She needs to be taught a lesson!

For now, I'm just following her gently with wisdom so I can retrieve my pay. No gra gra with her for now until if she wants to prove stubborn in returning my pay.

Pls girls that do this type of thing, I mean babes that play this type of game on guys, pls beware; your time is up! We shall get you, so beware!

Cheers to all contributors in the house!

One love!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
pDude:

Remove the plank from your eyes before removing the speck from the OP's eyes.

You know what I'm talking about, don't you cheesy
hey do i know you? And yes i know what you are trying to say, this is August 3 not January 5th even if it was Jan 5th it wasn't an inch close to that of the op, hope you know what i mean? Now dont you ever again quote me on this forum for any reason whatsoever understood? Now shift so i can see clearly.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
virgin ice: Well I must say this has been interesting so far......

My first conclusion is that op is just a joker who wants to entertain us all buh since he has bin replying messages, I got a Lil convinced that this story is real.

As for you people shouting 20k, money is really insignificant to me. Av given out money DAT was never returned times without numbers. 20k is just a peanut. Why r u ppl tinking poor? Op, u r falling my hand @ wanting to track a babe down cos of 20k. She tinks she's outsmart you on d deal but really, she only spoilt or tarnished her image because what goes around comes around. Though I for one don't tink u should track her cos of 20k.
My point, forget d matter and move on, you can't die because of 20k. Do you even love herself? U announced more than how many times how much you love a gurl that you can't leave 20k for! SMH for you.

I have paid for a guy's wassce bfor 2004,I have fed my ex before when he was broke, I have paid for flights for guys before. All these na borrow,talk less of dash.it is painful when ppl fink love is about money. To me, op, you are about your money so stop all these 'I love her' shit.

Collect your money if you want but she didn't break your heart because she never even date you abi she tell you YES?

Well, dearie, 20K to some people is money.
The fact that 20K is drink money to you doesn't make it that way for other people. Did you even see the part where he had to borrow 10K from his friend to give her Or the part where his project is now suffering because of the other 20K. Besides, it's his money and you don't just come here to tell him it's nothing. If he has a sane and dignified way of getting it back, he should try and get it back. If he can't get it back in a right way, he should just leave it, not because 20K is not big-enough money, but because he was a bit silly in the first instance.

Damn, everybody on here is a millionaire. undecided undecided
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by virginice: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rubbish/immaturity is what you wanna do.reveal what? Av bin gentle with you but you av fallen my hand
I wan insult you but am a Muslim and we dey holy month.....Kai

Maybe people's comment has really gotten to you DAT is why you talking like this.....sit down and think hard about what you just posted
Luvluv47: And after collecting my pay from her, I will make sure I come here and reveal her facebook Id so that you people can blast her for me. She needs to be taught a lesson!

For now, I'm just following her gently with wisdom so I can retrieve my pay. No gra gra with her for now until if she wants to prove stubborn in returning my pay.

Pls girls that do this type of thing, I mean babes that play this type of game on guys, pls beware; your time is up! We shall get you, so beware!

Cheers to all contributors in the house!

One love!

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by virginice: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Aluta, don't get me wrong, am not from an extremely wealthy home. in fact, my weekly allowance back in school was 3000 naira per week. I don't do aristo, I don't av anoda source for money and my pain is d fact DAT op keeps saying he loves d babe and shouting 20k. He was gullible to give her d money in d first place plus does d gurl knows op borrowed money for her?
Who does did in did century set?

alutacontinua:
Well, dearie, 20K to some people is money.
The fact that 20K is drink money to you doesn't make it that way for other people. Did you even see the part where he had to borrow 10K from his friend to give her Or the part where his project is now suffering because of the other 20K. Besides, it's his money and you don't just come here to tell him it's nothing. If he has a sane and dignified way of getting it back, he should try and get it back. If he can't get it back in a right way, he should just leave it, not because 20K is not big-enough money, but because he was a bit silly in the first instance.

Damn, everybody on here is a millionaire. undecided undecided
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
virgin ice: Aluta, don't get me wrong, am not from an extremely wealthy home. in fact, my weekly allowance back in school was 3000 naira per week. I don't do aristo, I don't av anoda source for money and my pain is d fact DAT op keeps saying he loves d babe and shouting 20k. He was gullible to give her d money in d first place plus does d gurl knows op borrowed money for her?
Who does did in did century set?

Apparently, the general concensus on this thread is that op is a lil on the MUMU side grin grin no offence meant
I probably misunderstood you, i thought you were saying the 20K is no biggie...but it's like we're on the same side here. cool op was not smart, if he can get the money back in a DECENT way, he should go for it. But if not, he should just count it as one of life's experiences.

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
virgin ice: Well I must say this has been interesting so far......

I understand you. But talking about loving her, I actually fell in love with that girl! There's no doubt about that. But her sometimes hostile attitude really put me off to be frank.

I said it before, she comes close to the type of girl I want; as in, tribe/language, height, body build/body structure, spoken English, intellect/intelligence, world view/general world knowledge, etc, etc. But the only key feature which is MOST IMPORTANT than all these, which is CHARACTER, is just the only thing lacking in her.

So I still love her to some extent if she's willing to change, but that does not mean I should leave my pay for her like that because of my studies and my friend who needs his pay. At worst I can forgo some part of it for her but not to leave everything for her like that.

Anyway, thanks for your contributions!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
You know the most annoying part of this story is the "I love her" part!
Can you please stop saying that? It's annoying! angry angry angry
How do you know her view of the world when you've not even had an honest meaningful 2 hours conversation before?
Hian! didn't you say you're a final-year student in a university?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
@op,
that girl was very kind to you. How I wish you met those really heartless ones, you wont be here asking for advice or looking for whom to expose....you will still be in your crib begging God to wake you up from the bad dream you having.

Yyou get luck sha....that girl must be a learner!

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by virginice: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
This is a major issue op is got.........SMH I tire for you o
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
How do you know her view of the world when you've not even had an honest meaningful 2 hours conversation before?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cutejay: hey do i know you? And yes i know what you are trying to say, this is August 3 not January 5th even if it was Jan 5th it wasn't an inch close to that of the op, hope you know what i mean? Now dont you ever again quote me on this forum for any reason whatsoever understood? Now shift so i can see clearly.

Mu he he he he he he he.

Did I hit a major artery? cheesy

See as you dey vex on top small thing wey I yarn. I just didn't like the way you spoke to him. He was heartbroken and needed help but many of us were calling him mugu and that wasn't nice.

I like nairaland because it is a place where we can let off steam. If there were more forums like this, there would be less suicide rates amongst our youth.

Nice talking with you luv. Sorry I had to deal you a low blow. It's nairaland and that how we do baby cheesy
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2013

Yep! Final yr; 500 Level!

Well, I had more than 7 hours discussion/conversation with her in total/cumulatively, so I know her world view. She's intelligent and I think that's one of the things that moved me about her.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2013

Oh baby. Relax na sad

The problem today is that everybody wan be sharp man. The society has programmed us to be crafty and shrewd. Hardly would you find helpless romantics like the OP. They still exist but they are few.

And yes, there are still people like that but they are few. I was like him but that part of me is now dead and long buried. I don become sharp man grin
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by sirhot(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
I agree with you guys by calling him mugu, but this is the problem we have in our society, we take advantage of one help in order to look smart. I used to borrow people money and at the end I turn out to regret it. Now my nick name is stingy man.

You can join them too and whatever, guess what? I DO NOT CARE! tongue I chop my money alone!

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
pDude:

Mu he he he he he he he.

Did I hit a major artery? cheesy

See as you dey vex on top small thing wey I yarn. I just didn't like the way you spoke to him. He was heartbroken and needed help but many of us were calling him mugu and that wasn't nice.

I like nairaland because it is a place where we can let off steam. If there were more forums like this, there would be less suicide rates amongst our youth.

Nice talking with you luv. Sorry I had to deal you a low blow. It's nairaland and that how we do baby cheesy
*smiles* yeah i was upset but one of the things i hate so much in real life is someone referring to my ugly past-i hate that with a passion, now dont do that next time. The op pissed me off with the I LOVE HER thing everywere so i gave my opinion thats all. Its ok now i am calm you quite struck a nerve there lols.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
una don too flog this issue o...abi op, you never get enough advice?

Operation "unfollow" activated...
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Well, some guys here have asked whether I "touched" her, as in, taking her to bed and all of that.

Well, as much as we guys want that, as much as we want to do that with our babes, it's really not in all situations you're able to do that.

And it depends on the kind of relationship. And in our own case we had just started off, you know.

It may be important, depending on how you view it, but it's not all you need in a relationship. As in, you're not just in a relationship just because of intimacy! It's necessary, but not mandatory!

It should happen naturally when there's love but we didn't get to that level.

But you never can tell...

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by kayemjay(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Luvluv47: Well, some guys here have asked whether I "touched" her, as in, taking her to bed and all of that.

Well, as much as we guys want that, as much as we want to do that with our babes, it's really not in all situations you're able to do that.

And it depends on the kind of relationship. And in our own case we had just started off, you know.

It may be important, depending on how you view it, but it's not all you need in a relationship. As in, you're not just in a relationship just because of intimacy! It's necessary, but not mandatory!

It should happen naturally when there's love but we didn't get to that level.

But you never can tell...

Ode ni bobo yi wahlai!!!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by chukwuinya: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
what is it that u love about her? Well if u think u love her u may conquer @ last bt @ a great price and now d question is,is she worth d price? Never loved any girl b4 bt when i do i must make sure she is worth it.as for ur money? that might be a price u r paying 4 love
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by enohbong: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
kayemjay: Ode ni bobo yi wahlai!!!

Ode Nla ni! Olohun!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / If Yoruba And Fulani Women Finally Decide To Take Beauty Pageants Seriously. / Nollywood No Go Kill Which Kind Nyash Be This (porn Inside Film)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.