Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! (7152 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by kayemjay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Part 1
Cutejay: hey do i know you? And yes i know what you are trying to say, this is August 3 not January 5th even if it was Jan 5th it wasn't an inch close to that of the op, hope you know what i mean? Now dont you ever again quote me on this forum for any reason whatsoever understood? Now shift so i can see clearly.

PaRt 2
pDude:

Mu he he he he he he he.

Did I hit a major artery? cheesy

See as you dey vex on top small thing wey I yarn. I just didn't like the way you spoke to him. He was heartbroken and needed help but many of us were calling him mugu and that wasn't nice.

I like nairaland because it is a place where we can let off steam. If there were more forums like this, ther
pDude:

Mu he he he he he he he.

See as you dey vex on top small thing wey I yarn. I just didn't like the way you spoke to him. He was heartbroken and needed help but many of us were calling him mugu and that wasn't nice.

I like nairaland because it is a place where we can let off steam. If there were more forums like this, there would be less suicide rates amongst our youth.

Nice talking with you luv. Sorry I had to deal you a lo[quote author=pDude]

Mu he he he he he he he.

Did I hit a major ar[quote author=pDude]

Mu he he he he he he he.

I like nairaland because it is a place where we can let off steam. If there were more forums like this, there would be less suicide rates amongst our youth.

Nice talking with you luv. Sorry I had to deal you a low blow. It's nairaland and that how we do baby cheesy
tery? cheesy

Nice talking with you luv. Sorry I had to deal you a low blow. It's nairaland and that how we do baby cheesy
w blow. It's nairaland and that how we do baby cheesy[/quote]e would be less suicide rates amongst our youth.

Nice talking with you luv. Sorry I had to deal you a low blow. It's nairaland and that how we do baby cheesy[/quote]

Part 3
Cutejay: *smiles* yeah i was upset but one of the things i hate so much in real life is someone referring to my ugly past-i hate that with a passion, now dont do that next time. The op pissed me off with the I LOVE HER thing everywere so i gave my opinion thats all. Its ok now i am calm you quite struck a nerve there lols.

Pls what happened on Jan 5 o.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Roseey0(f): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Op. Can i fall in love with you? Plzzzz. cryOp. Can i fall in love with you? Plzzzz.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by redfly(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
Don't mind them op, the babe love u die. That's why she trusted u enough to open up her problems to you and ask u for a favour. Try to look at it from her own point of view, wat if she's having difficulties getting d cash to pay back and is too ashamed to admit it. Just be patient, she'll surely pay back

Continue to be a MAGA naa!!!! I never see this kind mumu before oh.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
kayemjay: Part 1

PaRt 2

Part 3

Pls what happened on Jan 5 o.

Mind yer damn business grin
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by chukwuinya: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
talking about love do u know d origin of that word?to gain insight into any thing u go for its etymology,God is love and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God...so do u know God ?if u do u can be sure he will order ur steps aright,make friend with God n u will b glad u did
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
chukwuinya: talking about love do u know d origin of that word?to gain insight into any thing u go for its etymology,God is love and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God...so do u know God ?if u do u can be sure he will order ur steps aright,make friend with God n u will b glad u did
me likey..!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
kayemjay:

Ode ni bobo yi wahlai!!!

Lmao...una no go kee me with laff ooo grin grin grin
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by DExplorer1: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
me likey..!
Babysis, welcome back!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by OmerianConsult: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
pDude:
He is going to become a monster.
I used to be like this guy, believing in love and doing everything for the one I love ...
Then I changed.

I promised girls marriage just to FVCk them
Now l know why some girls are never to be pitied.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by 190: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Waspy: Sheet!!.I can't believe my Ex is still in the business.. Seriously Joy, i think its time you stopped scamming innocent dudes. I forgave you, but this OP might not

[size=28pt]ROTFL grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
D-Explorer:

Babysis, welcome back!
Unce D, am not a baby anymore....ya know.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Luvluv47:

Thanks so much. Just see the advice she gave. Very ok and no insults like some people did, despite she said she didn't read all my post.

While some that read the full post were only after hurling insults! That's funny!

My sister, thanks, you made my day jaree! God bless!
u sure say no be anoda love u dey find?? loverboy
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
virgin ice: Well I must say this has been interesting so far......

My first conclusion is that op is just a joker who wants to entertain us all buh since he has bin replying messages, I got a Lil convinced that this story is real.

As for you people shouting 20k, money is really insignificant to me. Av given out money DAT was never returned times without numbers. 20k is just a peanut. Why r u ppl tinking poor? Op, u r falling my hand @ wanting to track a babe down cos of 20k. She tinks she's outsmart you on d deal but really, she only spoilt or tarnished her image because what goes around comes around. Though I for one don't tink u should track her cos of 20k.
My point, forget d matter and move on, you can't die because of 20k. Do you even love herself? U announced more than how many times how much you love a gurl that you can't leave 20k for! SMH for you.

I have paid for a guy's wassce bfor 2004,I have fed my ex before when he was broke, I have paid for flights for guys before. All these na borrow,talk less of dash.it is painful when ppl fink love is about money. To me, op, you are about your money so stop all these 'I love her' shit.

Collect your money if you want but she didn't break your heart because she never even date you abi she tell you YES?

No need to insult op, we all learning.....

Confession- I laughed hard @ ppl's post, a won eyan..... Lmao
DATE mE and ouR lovE shall be stRong..

p.s.. na u go dey feEd mE oooo.. grin grin
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by DExplorer1: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Unce D, am not a baby anymore....ya know.
Wait till i endorse your husband na cheesy
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
virgin ice: Rubbish/immaturity is what you wanna do.reveal what? Av bin gentle with you but you av fallen my hand
I wan insult you but am a Muslim and we dey holy month.....Kai

Maybe people's comment has really gotten to you DAT is why you talking like this.....sit down and think hard about what you just posted
abeg no vex.. na u be d gal wey chop d o.p??
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by ElvisD: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
I strongly encourage you to like the LDM Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LDM.with.MrTeeKay
Very educative, informative and revealing…invite someone
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
D-Explorer:

Wait till i endorse your husband na cheesy
you found him yet?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by DExplorer1: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
you found him yet?
It's good if you do. . .please, let this teeth crack new bones. Let me know when you do smiley
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
D-Explorer:

It's good if you do. . .please, let this teeth crack new bones. Let me know when you do smiley
believe me Uncle, they suck. I rather concentrate on somethingelse that will better my life.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
NNMUU: 1) she does not love you, she's clearly using you.
2) It's unwise to borrow money to a girl you've never met before.
3) It's obvious this girl has no interest in you, stop wasting your time.
4) I doubt you'll ever get the money back.

I'm trying so hard not to insult you right now. You spent your project money on some girl you've never met before... What the hell is wrong with you??
What bloody love are you speaking of??
How is it possible to fall in love with a girl just by seeing her picture?? Forget all those c.rap you see in movies, s.hits like that don't happen in reality.
What is of importance now is your studies it's not a necessity at this point/time to find "the one", that time will come quite alright.
I do hope you learn from this and by the way if a girl you've never met should ask you for money it's clear she has no interest in you.
Set your priorities straight.
God bless

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by DExplorer1: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
believe me Uncle, they suck. I rather concentrate on somethingelse that will better my life.
Maybe it's time i do the finding while you concentrate on those things. I aint interesting in 30 and single. Gbam!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
D-Explorer:

Maybe it's time i do the finding while you concentrate on those things. I aint interesting in 30 and single. Gbam!
alright Uncle, you know my type, right?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Ferdinandu(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
They tell una make una no dey read only books but to dey joinam with Nigger moves,but una no agree.See wetin this Warri girl don do you now.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MikeWill: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
i kno no say maga still dey pay ooo abeg @ OP send me ur email or facebook make we talk how u go get your money back...pm me for my email..make i go buy tools wey i go take do ur work...ams.smtp thingss!!! maga at the highest level hahahahhahaahaaa
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by DExplorer1: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
alright Uncle, you know my type, right?
Most assuredly! Keep your focus with minds open. Proud of my graduate already cheesy
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
chukwuinya: talking about love do u know d origin of that word?to gain insight into any thing u go for its etymology,God is love and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God...so do u know God ?if u do u can be sure he will order ur steps aright,make friend with God n u will b glad u did

I see.

Thanks.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Roseey0: Op. Can i fall in love with you? Plzzzz. cryOp. Can i fall in love with you? Plzzzz.

... ... shocked
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
virgin ice: Rubbish/immaturity is what you wanna do.reveal what? Av bin gentle with you but you av fallen my hand
I wan insult you but am a Muslim and we dey holy month.....Kai

Maybe people's comment has really gotten to you DAT is why you talking like this.....sit down and think hard about what you just posted

Trying to protect her cos she's a girl like u, isn't it?

Well i won't do that, at least for now, but depends on how she handles the whole thing and responds to me later.

If she proves to me that she's unreliable and just after deceiving me, then i'll have no option than to let people know her identity, ok?

At least to teach her some lessons!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2013

That's cool!

Thanks so much.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
D-Explorer:

Most assuredly! Keep your focus with minds open. Proud of my graduate already cheesy
phhew! What a burden! Thats out of my list now.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
sorry to ask; are you that daft@op
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Bebetter: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Singing in Sound Sultans Voice:

[size=32pt]"It is a natural something!"[/size] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between A Girl And One With Big Bum!!! / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / Ladies, You Love Cute Guys! Would U Date This Cute Guy? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.