Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! (7140 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: sorry to ask; are you that daft@op

As in?

How do u mean?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by hal9000: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
OP, i feel bad for you...

First off, your name is ''Luvluv''; seriously??

Second, you claim u're not a virgin and u're not immature, yet you managed to tear your 'Confirm Naija Boy' certificate without even realizing it. Biko, ARE U A LEARNER?? No wait, dont answer that. Of course u are. 500L student?? In a naija public university?? And u fall mugu like dis?? Guy u're being economical with the truth jor. Do u even have male friends at all? angry

Lastly (and this is the part that makes me wana beat you to a pulp), you still here yiddy-yakking about how you'll still get your 20k and all that $h!t...

angry angry

See, nwoke'm lee anya m'agwa gi, pDude and other folks have wasted enuf bandwidth advicing your sorry a$$ to wise-up, forget that dough and delete the skank-a$$ b!+ch's number; don't make them regret it. U don f-up be say u don f-up. So save yourself some diginity and stop spuking all that irritating moronic g@y nonsense. I dont care if you evolve into a womanizing monster or whatever, but u need to get it into your thick skull that any naija guy who's worth his salt knows when he has been played. Bro, YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED. And you lost WOEFULLY. So get your $h!t together and move on with your life. Enough said! angry

In the meantime, plz change your middle name to Abdul-Mumu-ni.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by dahmie2013: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
@Op, wat u did aint surprising @ all&dont be so bothered abt d insults dey are normal. But 2 ans ur questns;
1. She doesn't love u because she obviously took u for a fool.
2. Its not wrong 4 a lady 2 ask 4 money 4rm her boo, but only wen dey are dating. In ur case, it was wrong for u 2 give money 2 sumone who u never saw not 2 talk of dating. Dat was 2 bad!
3. Dat money is wat u call bad debt in accounting. U can never get dat money again, find alternatives.
4. Please leave dat girl alone&face ur studies. D labour mkt aint similing.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
hal9000: OP, i feel bad for you...

First off, your name is ''Luvluv''; seriously??

Second, you claim u're not a virgin and u're not immature, yet you managed to tear your 'Confirm Naija Boy' certificate without even realizing it. Biko, ARE U A LEARNER?? No wait, dont answer that. Of course u are. 500L student?? In a naija public university?? And u fall mugu like dis?? Guy u're being economical with the truth jor. Do u even have male friends at all? angry

Lastly (and this is the part that makes me wana beat you to a pulp), you still here yiddy-yakking about how you'll still get your 20k and all that $h!t...

angry angry

See, nwoke'm lee anya m'agwa gi, pDude and other folks have wasted enuf bandwidth advicing your sorry a$$ to wise-up, forget that dough and delete the skank-a$$ b!+ch's number; don't make them regret it. U don f-up be say u don f-up. So save yourself some diginity and stop spuking all that irritating moronic g@y nonsense. I dont care if you evolve into a womanizing monster or whatever, but u need to get it into your thick skull that any naija guy who's worth his salt knows when he has been played. Bro, YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED. And you lost WOEFULLY. So get your $h!t together and move on with your life. Enough said! angry

In the meantime, plz change your middle name to Abdul-Mumu-ni.

Being economical with the truth? No. Whatever I said is the truth about me.

It's amazing how some people think! Can this not happen to anybody? It can happen to anybody. Can anybody not be duped? Even some people in govt, have they not been duped? Pray it doesn't happen to someone you know.

I appreciate ur concerns. Thanks a lot!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
dahmie2013: @Op, wat u did aint surprising @ all&dont be so bothered abt d insults dey are normal. But 2 ans ur questns;
1. She doesn't love u because she obviously took u for a fool.
2. Its not wrong 4 a lady 2 ask 4 money 4rm her boo, but only wen dey are dating. In ur case, it was wrong for u 2 give money 2 sumone who u never saw not 2 talk of dating. Dat was 2 bad!
3. Dat money is wat u call bad debt in accounting. U can never get dat money again, find alternatives.
4. Please leave dat girl alone&face ur studies. D labour mkt aint similing.

Ok! My pleasure.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 05, 2013
Thank God you are in final year. This is part of your graduation process. You are not a mumu. Most of the people calling you mumu have done worst. Try and learn from your mistakes to become a better man. I went through this stage at a time in my life.
Apply this in your daily living;
1. Don't ever expect love from a Nigerian girl cos they don't understand what it means.
2. Don't believe what they say or do.
3. Better you hurt them, than allow them hurt you cos when you hurt them, you are just a tool in the hands of karma. They've hurt someone, somewhere before.
4. Keep them in droves cos they love competition and detest being the only one in your life.
5. Never put a woman above your business/goal in life.

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 4:39am On Aug 05, 2013
utumunta: Thank God you are in final year. This is part of your graduation process. You are not a mumu. Most of the people calling you mumu have done worst. Try and learn from your mistakes to become a better man. I went through this stage at a time in my life.
Apply this in your daily living;
1. Don't ever expect love from a Nigerian girl cos they don't understand what it means.
2. Don't believe what they say or do.
3. Better you hurt them, than allow them hurt you cos when you hurt them, you are just a tool in the hands of karma. They've hurt someone, somewhere before.
4. Keep them in droves cos they love competition and detest being the only one in your life.
5. Never put a woman above your business/goal in life.
well said o.
Op, you don hear am, abi? But, dont forget to ask him for the male version of that his sermon because we wouldnt want you to come back here, crying to us that a guy duped you....better get the blueprint on how to deal with such guys from this mister now.
A word is enough for the wise.....!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by free2ryhme: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
well said o.
Op, you don hear am, abi? But, dont forget to ask him for the male version of that his sermon because we wouldnt want you to come back here, crying to us that a guy duped you....better get the blueprint on how to deal with such guys from this mister now.
A word is enough for the wise.....!

... from your response one can conclude that you agree that Nigerian girls dont understand love, they(Nigerian girls)'ve hurt someone, somewhere before, love competition and never should a guy make them his utmost priority in life.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2013
free2ryhme:

... from your response one can conclude that you agree that Nigerian girls dont understand love, they(Nigerian girls)'ve hurt someone, somewhere before, love competition and never should a guy make them his utmost priority in life.
that was your conclusion....now, allow him to make his.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Boss13: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
@OP I read your story with interest. You are not a fool, do not mind whatever negatve comments being posted. They say men don't fall in love but when they do, they truly do. I understand you and you are not a mugu. She took advantage of you and your emotions. If she wasn't interested, she would have told you off rather she decided to rob you off the little money you have. She is heartless and wicked. Please I am truly in support of you in getting your money back and publicly disgracing her. Because this is the new trend now on facebook.

To others, we are truly losing our morals in relationships. We are quick to run to public forums to heap insults on some gender, but we go into relationships with an aim/objective that may not benefit your partner. We need to reconsider because KARMA is B>>ITCH
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rule number 1 in a relationship: as a man, keep ur money in your pockets! Make sure a lady does not get a dime from you at all times, no matter what. If she can't stay, let her walk out. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 2:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Waooh! It's been a while!

Anyone in the house?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 2:17am On Aug 22, 2013
The story seems to be getting interesting now!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 2:20am On Aug 22, 2013
Yes, I now know I fell in love with the wrong person!

Really wrong person.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 2:22am On Aug 22, 2013
But really, what have people done for the sake of love? Can anyone tell me?

What have you done for the sake of love?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 2:26am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm thinking I should change the title of this my thread/story to something like: "I Fell In Love With The Wrong Person.Please Advise"

What do you think?

Well, the story has just begun. Just stay tuned!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 22, 2013
I don't even know if I should laugh or walk away or msscchhhheeewwwwww you
So, after 4 pages of hard-core truth, u were still thinking you were in love with the right person
well, as i bin no fit sleep yet, let's hear your story, maybe it wld bore or vex me to bed. undecided
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 2:33am On Aug 22, 2013
But before I continue the story, I need to be sure that you people are in the house listening.

So pls pals/nairalanders, pls indicate your responses as soon as possible and you will hear the continuing part of this my "surprising" story.

Yes, surprising because it's really surprising to me that I could experience this type of thing with a girl.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 3:57am On Aug 22, 2013
But I'm not in a hurry to let the cat out of the bag yet!

It's still surprising that this could happen to me!

In Nigeria, a lot of crimes and frauds happen everyday and just pray you are not a victim.Because at times you'll be totally swept off your feet by these fraudsters/con men/con girls/com women!

Or how else would I describe this?

Ok. I'll continue with my own story by tomorrow, hopefully, since I have some work to do now.

But really talking about fraudsters, is it not surprising that since they use different tactics(which they usually change from time to time), they sometimes end up duping even security men or security agencies?

Has this not happened in Nigeria? I said it before that she can never outsmart me in getting my money back from her, but how she succeeded in getting me to give her that N20,000 in the first place is still a mystery to me.

Ok let's look at this case to buttress my point about some security men having been duped before. A casual friend of mine who is a soldier, was duped about four years ago of the sum of six hundred and fifty thousand naira (N650,000) by someone(a man)he did not know but the person called him pretending to have known him before through somebody.

My friend is a family man, with children. He is not just a soldier, but educated too. He is a university graduate, and he went to the university while in the army. He speaks good English and is highly enlightened/well read. He is from the eastern part of Nigeria. He is about 48 years now.

The guy called him claiming they knew him before. It was like magic. Later he introduced a business to him which has to do with selling precious stones, sending it from abroad, and selling it in Nigeria and all those kind of stories.

To cut the story short, my guy parted with N650,000 to these fraudsters, he paid about five hundred thousand naira cash to this guy, which he even had the guts to come and collect inside the army barracks here in Lagos where my friend lives. The rest he paid to the bank account of these thieves.

Up till now, he hasn't gotten a dime back from them and they have disappeared into thin air!

So tell me, can this not happen to anybody? I know you people may call him all sorts of names for parting with the money, but at times do you know what these guys use to get the money out of their victims? Is this really ordinary?

I rest my case for now. Pls stay tuned for more on my own story. I'm coming back soon. Got some work to do for now.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 4:50am On Aug 22, 2013
na wa o...
This one na correct super story...the only difference is that superstory is more interesting.

@Op,
Ok, she defrauded you using charms or what?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Aww sad I'm sorry guy. She is using u. She doesn't love u. U made it to easy for her. A woman likes a bit of a challenge. Kinda hard but soft too. Ur too soft n she doesn't have anything to proveto u. She doesn't have to show u appreciation cause no matter how awful she is u still treat her like she walks on water. Don't let her harden u. It won't b fair the the real love of ur life. Let her go if she changes then maybe u can try again but think back to ur past relationships... Did u have to work so hard for attention form ur lover? A phone call is simple n easy n a nice way to show someone u r thinking of them n u appreciate them yet not only does she not call but won't even answer?? I assume u already know the answer to ur headline... Yes u have fallen in love w the wrong person.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
amitalian: Aww sad I'm sorry guy. She is using u. She doesn't love u. U made it to easy for her. A woman likes a bit of a challenge. Kinda hard but soft too. Ur too soft n she doesn't have anything to proveto u. She doesn't have to show u appreciation cause no matter how awful she is u still treat her like she walks on water. Don't let her harden u. It won't b fair the the real love of ur life. Let her go if she changes then maybe u can try again but think back to ur past relationships... Did u have to work so hard for attention form ur lover? A phone call is simple n easy n a nice way to show someone u r thinking of them n u appreciate them yet not only does she not call but won't even answer?? I assume u already know the answer to ur headline... Yes u have fallen in love w the wrong person.

Alright, thanks so much. I appreciate.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
For say internet na like physical thing I for plank this OP sad
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Tinkybabe(f): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
First of,Welcome to Nairaland OP cheesy cheesy

Now,back to the matter
When I read your post,I wanted to tell you how stupid you were but being Nairaland,romance landers have done even more than that and all I feel for you now is pity.

1) This girl doesn't like you ,much more love you..so forget her completely.
2)your money has been given to charity as you can only retrieve it if she gives.Unless you have something illegitimate up your sleeves.

Most importantly,never fall in love with your heart only,the head inclusive makes the best recipe for a fun filled relationship

But I can't help it,OP you were a MAGA grin
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by baggy4luv(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
My history of madness stl lingers on even when am in love.you need to have a history of madness to deal with some gurls.u exhalted her dts y she dy punish u
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by kpolli(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Can't believe a human is this stupid.... False story
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2013
Luvluv47: Pls nairalanders, I have an issue I want all of you to respond to and advise me. Pls after reading this, try and make your honest contributions and advise me on what you think. Pls bear with me because the story may be a bit long because I want to state virtually all the necessary details for you to know how to advise on this. This is because it is necessary to have the full details in some cases before one can reach a conclusion on the issue.

I'm a final year student in the university. I believe in true love. I want a girl I can call my own, my love, my heart, my sweetheart, somebody I can fall in love with and who will fall in love with me too. My course is highly demanding and I hardly have time for myself. I'm handsome & girls admire me a lot. Many girls want me but I sometimes ignore some of them. But I just want true love,somebody who will love me for who I am.

Recently, about one month ago, I met a girl I so much love but I don't know if she loves me. I saw her pictures and profile on facebook and I instantly fell in love with her. This has never happened to me before. I have never fallen in love so deeply this way before. I so much loved her instantly that I desired to chat her up. I just fell in love with her pictures. I sent her chat messages,she didn't reply. I searched her phone number on her profile and called her. We talked and I told her how I felt about her. We later agreed that I should come visit her at her place, because I wanted us to meet.

But I noticed that she usually drops the calls on me and doesn't allow me to say all I want to say before she cuts the call. I felt it's just because we hadn't met. One day she called me for the first time, which she had never done before, but I wasn't able to pick because I was asleep cos I had read throughout the night till 6am before I slept. Later around 9am when I woke up, I saw her missed call & called her. She said she wanted to tell me something, that can we chat on facebook now? I said ok. I was so happy she was showing interest in me or so I thought. So I went online and we chatted and she asked me if we could meet. She said there was something she wanted to tell me but it will be impolite for her to tell me on that medium(facebook chat medium). I was glad she wanted us to meet.

So I told her on the chat that since she wanted to see me urgently(earlier than the time we scheduled for me to go and see her) then I would come & see her the following day. That day I set out to go and informed her I was on my way but while I was in the bus & was like halfway to her place, I called her & she told me she was sorry that we couldn't see again & that she was on her way to somewhere & she dropped the call. I called her several times to know if she was joking but she refused to pick my calls.I was so surprised and annoyed but I had to go back to my place.

The following day I called her & she said she was sorry for what happened the previous day. Remember that at this time, we still had never met. She now told me on phone that she was running a program somewhere and she needed me to borrow her ten thousand naira (N10,000) which she will give me the following week. I told her I don't have,but I will try to get from someone. So I collected the money from a friend and that same day she came to my house to collect it. That was the first time I set my eyes on her and I still loved her as I saw her! It was really amazing to me that I could fall in love this way.

Immediately she collected the money, she virtually stopped picking my calls. She hardly picked my calls but I persisted. She still continued dropping calls on me. I still loved her anyway. Later when I called her one day, she asked me to come see her at her place. I went to see her and although she delayed me and I had to wait at the fast food joint where she asked me to wait, for about 3 hours before she finally joined me there because she was making her hair.

This was our second time of meeting. Immediately she came, she ordered for fast food for both of us to the cost of N4,000 (four thousand naira). Although I felt within me this was unnecessary waste of money which would have been used for better things. She paid for it since she made the order. Although my initial plan was to buy drinks for both of us but since she took the lead, I just decided to leave that for another day. We talked and I told her how I cherished her. She said she was struck by my patience and that even when she insulted me on phone I did not insult her back and that if it were other men, they would have said she was proud. I told her I can't remember she insulted me. The fact was that she must have really done so but I couldn't remember because I was madly in love with her.

According to her,the money she lent from me was to add to her school fees since she was to write her final exams that week. She later said she had written the exams and I congratulated her. After our meeting at the fast food joint, which was near her house according to her, it became difficult to communicate with her. Although I don't know her house up till now. She again hardly picked my calls. So I started sending her love messages, very powerful love messages because I love her. But after about 2 days of sending those messages(one in the morning and another in the evening),she then sent me a text & asked me to stop sending her those messages. I was surprised but had no option & stopped as she said. I still loved her. I still continued to call but she never picks.

About 3 days later, because of the feelings I had for her, I went to her facebook page and posted a beautiful flower on her wall. Immediately she saw it,she sent me a rude text asking me never to post such on her wall again. I was so surprised again at her behaviour.She immediately deleted the flower from her wall. I felt within me that even if she didn't like what I did,she would have told me politely & I will understand & won't do it again.

By this time I started feeling she didn't love me. She didn't pick my calls, she didn't want me to send her text messages and she didn't want me to communicate with her on facebook. What do I do now? But I still loved her but the love was now reducing because of her very very hostile attitude towards me. She never said anything about the money I borrowed her which she was supposed to return.

By now I decided to just leave her alone for some time. After a week, she now sent me a text that she was sorry that she was going through some "stuffs",that was why she couldn't pick my calls. I was happy when I saw the text on that Sunday afternoon, thinking she was genuinely interested but I never knew it was because she needed another money. I later called her and we talked, and she later told me on phone that she needed another ten thousand naira(N10,000) urgently to do her clearance that I should borrow her and she will give me everything together with the previous ten thousand naira on Wednessday of that week. She lamented on phone that she had some money on her that week but spent it lavishly and now she needed N10,000 badly. When she said this, I knew she must be extravagant judging from the way she spent money the other day at the fast food joint.

I had N10,000 which I wanted to use & pay for my final year project(typing, binding, etc) and I was supposed to use the money the following day for that purpose but because of the love I had for her and because she said she would pay everything on Wednesday that week, I then went and paid it (N10,000) to her account which she sent to me the following day. The total money I borrowed her now is N20,000(twenty thousand naira).

But immediately she got it, the following day which was Tuesday, she hardly picked my calls again. It became difficult to reach her. But on Wednesday morning, she called me asking me if she can come to my place. I was happy and told her to come. She said she was going to her sister's place and wanted to see me before proceeding. While on the way, she sent me a text that she was on her way and that she didn't have much on her for transport. This meant that I should find her some money. I understood what she meant.

When she came, I tried to find out more about her. She told me she was working in a company(a firm) and we discussed other things. When she wanted to charge her set & brought out her charger, a car charger fell from her bag & I asked her how come she's having car charger in her bag when she doesn't have a car, but she told me that she has a car. When she was going I gave her one thousand naira (N1,000) for transport.

She now said she would pay into my account the total money she borrowed from me, N20,000 on the following day, which was Thursday. But since she left, it became difficult to communicate with her again up till now. To the extent that when I called her to know how her trip was, she was just shouting at me on phone. It is now two weeks since she promised to pay me back the money but she has not done so.

My friend who borrowed me the first N10,000 which I gave her is already disturbing me that he needs his money. Also, my project work is being delayed which I need to submit as my supervisor is asking me to submit it latest by next week. And I already gave her the money I'm supposed to use for my project hoping that she will return everything at the time she promised.

As for this babe, I noticed that she spends money extravagantly and I'm not comfortable with this because I hate wastage or spending on what you don't need. And I'm beginning to think that is why she's always lacking money and needing more money despite she is working in a good company and she has a car. But she knows I'm a student. But if I have money,I would definitely give her. And from the way she was behaving after she got back from her sister's place,it showed perhaps she wanted me to leave the whole of that money for her so that she won't pay me back. She was avoiding my calls just as she had always done.

And when she sent a text that suggests she may not want to pay back that money: "ok ... I will pay you your money..." , as if I should leave the money for her which is not possible with the way things are for me now being a student and my course is very expensive to run, with expensive textbooks & materials.

I'm now totally confused. Is it a crime to fall in love? Is it bad to do good to somebody by borrowing her money and now she doesn't want to pay back? And my own studies is now being threatened? But I still love this girl but the love I have for her is now reducing everyday the more she delays in paying me back my money and the more I can't communicate with her. If I call her now she rejects the call or doesn't pick at all.

As I'm writing this, I've not spoken with her for the past one week. Last week when she managed to pick her call after rejecting it severally, she said she would pay it this week. Today, being the last day of the week for going to the bank, I called her this morning, she rejected it and later sent me a text that she will pay it today ''by the grace of God" but it's already past 4pm and no alert on my phone yet.

Sorry if I'm boring you people with stories but I just want to express how I feel. Is love all about money? I really love this girl and I told her but she's really breaking my heart with all her behaviour. She is a matured girl and and I'm a matured guy too, so we are not kids. But I'm surprised the way she's behaving. Even if she doesn't have the money yet,she can plead with me and I will understand and at least she is supposed to pick my calls. Even if she wants to pay in installments,no problem, but I just want to keep the communication open between us. I still love her despite her behaviour and hoping she will change.

Pls Nairalanders, my questions are as follows. Pls kindly respond with maturity and no insults because we are all here to learn, nobody is above mistake.

1. Do you think she loves me? (Although I still love her but not like before.)

2. Is it right or wrong for a girl to ask a guy for money(or borrow money from a guy) on the first day they met? That is, a guy she is just meeting for the first time. And for the girls/ladies/women in the house, if it is right or wrong, can you do this?

3. Do you think I should continue with this girl?(because I have not seen any sign in her that shows she loves me).

4. How do you think I can get my money back from her because I'm in a total fix now?

5. For the guys in the house, has any of you been in this kind of situation before? And if you have experienced this before or something similar,how did you handle it?

Thanks for your understanding and God bless you all.

This kind of girls do end up being single mothers or late fourties no husband.

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by NDelta(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2013
Lol, laughing so much that everyone in the train is wondering if am ok, guy, $he does not have a car rather she has a sugar daddy/financially ok, older bf. If ur lucky she may allow you to touch her once as payment for your money but if ur not lucky she will delete u on fbk, block ur number.....end of story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! / Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / Types Of Wives: Men Which One Do You Perfer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.