Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! (7150 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Cutejay: Sorry op but you are a dignified mugu-infact your mumulity is unrivaled.
How could you do this to yourself? Oh runs girl don finish your poor brain.
Take this advice delete the number of that girl and find a way to pay your friend back the money and also find a way to do your project-count that 20k as a loss and a price for your magaism.
Dont ever in your life love this way again, use your brain there is more to love than meets the eye. I have never insulted anyone on nl this way before you are the 1st cuz your post pissed me off big time. ah

Remove the plank from your eyes before removing the speck from the OP's eyes.

You know what I'm talking about, don't you cheesy
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by MariaGoretti: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2013
lwkm...well, nice joke sha..!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2013
luvluv47, unlike other comments ur issue, i do not think ure a mugu. Love-smitten i might say.

however, i have to agree with the rest that this girl is using u and u obviously wouldnt get your money back.

returning money seems to be a problem for some debtors. and some have the habit of continuous borrowing.
i do advise u to look for another means to pay of ur friend. putting ur project together shouldnt cost soo much if u look around for a good deal.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by switdil(f): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2013
I love my fellow nairalander die!!! Em too get brain.

As for u my guy, u r on a loooooooonnng thing.
U c, somtyms God use our situations to make us understand some things but we r too damn busy listening to our feelings.some feelings could be wrong. Forget bout what u feel for her n WISE UP!!!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2013
solid 20k wey i need to complete my money buy new phone,..

i feel like slapping u and d gal join......

LOVERBOY
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by joe4christ(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2013
ajbest: Nairaland don turn Prophetic-land wey every body go cm dey ask person questions wey no get ansa.

Sori if I sound rude...

We dey d girl mind 2no weda she go pay u bac or weda she love u n all oda mumu questions u d ask? No vex sha bt u b real ode!

hahahaha, take it easy on the dude naw, that's the problem i usually have with dudes who fall inlove late in life and start acting like kids due to the deceptive venom of love (Infatuation).
One cant be beaten twice in this game of luv.
I just pity the dude sha, he indeed is still a learner.
He will surely come off it, we all did...
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by oluwatobi01(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2013
From your write up,I can deduce that....

(1)You are an immature guy,probably a virgin..
(2)You actually didn't see the four walls of a university...quote me if am wrong..
(3)Your write up is not well punctuated....

Alashe....
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by yuzedo: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2013
wait, u no even see pant?? grin grin no dat one too much sef, u no even accidentally brush her bobbie with ur elbow?? Chai! We give uppppppp!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Godson201333(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2013
I will never be in your shoe and will never experience your story as a confirm naija guy man.

You havnt see her before and yet you turn yourself to MAGA.

It shows that you are lonely and desperate and this shouldn't work this way.You cannot get your money rather she is gonna keep asking you for more and she know that one day you will learn and stop giving.

you even met her and still she kept asking for money,cant you see that there is no chemistry between ya and stop wasting your fucking time and money to call her.

You better do not think of getting your money back cos you can easily consider that as your lost.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by emerie4life: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2013
if dis a 2ru life story, guy u na very big foooool n mighty mumu.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Ab025(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls tell me ur facebook username, am in need of money.....let me send some of my beautiful facebook galfriends to u, seems u re really loaded

U call dis luv in ur mind?

U are obsessed

Maybe u have dated only ugly gals b4!!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by cordss(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2013
@op am so sorry to say this

U are the most bleeped up dude I hv come across in recent years, even when I was in primary sch I never gave out my snacks to d new hottie in class.

U re really a BIG mugu muumu ode afoanu afoike, am so vexed right now. U just spoilt ma day, what a nonsense lover boy

How on earth will u fall 2 times, am sure ur social life must be wack, u will be all this guys that think school is all about book, well real life aint like mathematics, out here the variables re way greater than d constants
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Biim: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2013
LWKMD! I hope this doesn't hit front page, OP s*h!t happens in the game called love. Be wise and move on with your life.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Akukaria: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2013
@op....I think i understand ur plight & yes it sounds so pathetic but d harms bin done.
As a person, I do BLiv n love but ya case seems to have desperation & infatuation written all over em rather dan love. I surmise she has neva told ya how she feels bout u & u also cant ascertain if shez n a relationship already.
.....still on d mata.....U shud no dat looks cud b decieving cos thou its quite normal to fathom sum1 from dia picture it takes ample interaction & acquiantacez to end up n love. U acted so desperate & i guess shez tkin full advantage of dat.
4 ya questions.....
...I dont fink she loves ya; maybe ya neva gave ha d opportunity to cos of d u rushed tins.
....4 ya money, Itz eida she remits ya or she jobs ya.....so u shud start sourcing for finance incase she doesnt remit ya.......
Anyways kip hope alive cos it mit still end n ya favour but if it doesnt tryna get ova it. Thank ya
...ma 2kobo......
Ah rest ma case.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by temi4fash(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2013
pDude: Now listen up y'all.

Yes we are all tempted to call him maga or mugu. Yes, but at end of it all, he is going to become a monster. Why do I say so? Because I have been there and done that.

I used to be like this guy, believing in love and doing everything for the one I love till I met a lady who did me strong thing back in uni. It took me almost 4years to get over her.

Then I changed.

I promised girls marriage just to FVCk them and dump them. I remember one chick that fell desperately in love with me sotay I carried out my darkest sexual fantasies on her and she allowed me just because of love.

She actually believed that I was going to marry her cos of all the steps I took in deceiving her. I dumped her like a rag full of shyt. She is still unmarried today and broken.

Please ladies, if you know you are not interested, just let the guy know and move on. You will create a monster if you do otherwise.

Such monsters like I became were made and not born.

bros u make sense ooo...

But whatm sure of is a monster has just been born cos most of d guys dati know dat r monsters to day all av stories lik dis to tell..

Op ma guy u av heard it all mehn... Just pick up whereu left of cont ur life.. And i hope u get over it quick enof...
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by temi4fash(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2013
Op
dont mind some pple hereooo.. Some of them av experienced worse its just dai av recovered and wiser nau...
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Godson201333(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2013
temi4fash:

bros u make sense ooo...

But whatm sure of is a monster has just been born cos most of d guys dati know dat r monsters to day all av stories lik dis to tell..

Op ma guy u av heard it all mehn... Just pick up whereu left of cont ur life.. And i hope u get over it quick enof...

Of course every body was once a maga,so lets be sincere .
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by cowgurl: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2013
It's NOT a wrong thing to fall in love, it's just sad that falling in love with the WRONG person makes it so.

@Op,I can see that you are an intelligent dude so I want you to bounce back and focus on your studies, it's all you should be bothered about right now.

And for the money given out? Forget it man, it's gone, she ain't gonna pay you a dime back.

1 Like

Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by jmoore(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333:

Of course every body was once a maga,so lets be sincere .

LIES! Speak for yourself only. I have never been a maga and will never be one.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by kayemjay(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Choi! @Op, sorry o. You just passed MAGA 301. Now I expect your brains to b sharp and to deal with girls anyhow yangayaga.

But wait no lie o, u no furk am? Dat day wey she cum your house? I'm sure that you did. That means you alReady paid 4 d furk na. 20k+ 4 one round of furk.

But if u didn't furk her, you a BIG EDIOT. A universal ode.

I wondr why idowuogbo never see this thRead sef. Just pray make shE no see am o. Cos if she does, you are finished.

EwU!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Coefficient(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2013
After reading the whole schiznit up there, I'm just speechless!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by ednut1(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2013
Dis type pple still dey exist ni, borrowd money to someone u don't knw well, she shack u on FB bla bla, he prolly gave her signs or words dats he's a big boy, now ur project dey der, happy spilling over ode, d highest money I can give a babe I neva Bleep na 1k for transport, u pay 20k while oda guys dey shine her congo, pls send me ur addy I wan slap u
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2013
@ op, in all sincerity, I didn't read all you wrote (I have a slim patience and the̶̲̥̅̊ ability to draw conclusions even if I read just a few lines),so please pardon me.
In my frank opinion, there was never love involved in the̶̲̥̅̊ 1st place. To me it seems like a master-servant relationship and that's quite sad. It is indeed time to wake up from your slumber, because there can never be love between the̶̲̥̅̊ two Q̸̮̮̃f you.
She saw you as a gullible fool (an ATM)and succeeded in wrapping you around her finger. She would still manipulate you at will if you let her.
Quit being the̶̲̥̅̊ loverboy you are and be a real man living in the̶̲̥̅̊ real world (it a dog-eat-dog world filled with harsh realities). I pray you find true love that will be worthwhile and that will be reciprocal.
All I want you to do for the̶̲̥̅̊ while is 1- stop being infatuated and chasing after shadows. 2- be shrewd atimes, don't let people ride you. 3- tell that girl off. 4- if you can, track her down, find people who know her house and about her life to a considerable extent, take her by surprise, threaten to get her arrested if she doesn't pay you up (your lenghty Facebook chats serve as evidence in the̶̲̥̅̊ court Q̸̮̮̃f law).5- focus on your studies. Become successful first, the̶̲̥̅̊ right lady will fall in line. Stay focused and don't fall for a cheap scam. God bless you (if you believe in God that is). Cheers mate.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
oluwatobi01: From your write up,I can deduce that....

(1)You are an immature guy,probably a virgin..
(2)You actually didn't see the four walls of a university...quote me if am wrong..
(3)Your write up is not well punctuated....

Alashe....

Immature guy? No.

A virgin? No!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
obyrich: Dear OP kudos. Your storyline is very interesting. If you actually experienced this, then you should look up the word 'love' ASAP cos u dont know a jot about love. My dear, forget that money and never tell ur friends about it. Mugu fall...

Of course I actually experienced it. It's what happened to me. But as for my money, I can't forget it. I'll surely track her down and get my money from her. Just wait and see.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
jakesund: grin i comment my reserve...lolz.

Op you are cupid the greek god of love and unfortunately for u,u shot yourself in the azz. sad

i'm sure you're attending a private uni...cuz na them fit habour abudul-MUMU-ni like u smiley

Private university? Waooo! No! You are damn wrong! So because this happened to someone means the person is what you described? That's not true!
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
pDude: Now listen up y'all.

Yes we are all tempted to call him maga or mugu. Yes, but at end of it all, he is going to become a monster. Why do I say so? Because I have been there and done that.

I used to be like this guy, believing in love and doing everything for the one I love till I met a lady who did me strong thing back in uni. It took me almost 4years to get over her.

Then I changed.

I promised girls marriage just to FVCk them and dump them. I remember one chick that fell desperately in love with me sotay I carried out my darkest sexual fantasies on her and she allowed me just because of love.

She actually believed that I was going to marry her cos of all the steps I took in deceiving her. I dumped her like a rag full of shyt. She is still unmarried today and broken.

Please ladies, if you know you are not interested, just let the guy know and move on. You will create a monster if you do otherwise.

Such monsters like I became were made and not born.

Yes you're right. Girls should stop deceiving men if they're not interested.

Talking about making a monster of me, no, that can't happen! It only makes one learn more. Nobody is above mistake. It teaches one more lessons.

Thanks to ALL of you in the house who have contributed. Thanks so much.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333: I will never be in your shoe and will never experience your story as a confirm naija guy man.

You havnt see her before and yet you turn yourself to MAGA.

It shows that you are lonely and desperate and this shouldn't work this way.You cannot get your money rather she is gonna keep asking you for more and she know that one day you will learn and stop giving.

you even met her and still she kept asking for money,cant you see that there is no chemistry between ya and stop wasting your fucking time and money to call her.

You better do not think of getting your money back cos you can easily consider that as your lost.

Lonely and desperate? No! That's not true.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Akukaria: @op....I think i understand ur plight & yes it sounds so pathetic but d harms bin done.
As a person, I do BLiv n love but ya case seems to have desperation & infatuation written all over em rather dan love. I surmise she has neva told ya how she feels bout u & u also cant ascertain if shez n a relationship already.
.....still on d mata.....U shud no dat looks cud b decieving cos thou its quite normal to fathom sum1 from dia picture it takes ample interaction & acquiantacez to end up n love. U acted so desperate & i guess shez tkin full advantage of dat.
4 ya questions.....
...I dont fink she loves ya; maybe ya neva gave ha d opportunity to cos of d u rushed tins.
....4 ya money, Itz eida she remits ya or she jobs ya.....so u shud start sourcing for finance incase she doesnt remit ya.......
Anyways kip hope alive cos it mit still end n ya favour but if it doesnt tryna get ova it. Thank ya
...ma 2kobo......
Ah rest ma case.

Talking about telling me how she feels about me, do girls tell you how they feel about you so easily like that? If you read my original post well; she said she was struck by my patience & personality.

Talking about her relationship, she told me she has no relationship and no love life. But of course you know I can't just believe that so easily because you know what some girls are.
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Sapphire86(f): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
MUGU + MAGA ANONYMOUS Convention:

OP have u registered?
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Godson201333(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
jmoore:

LIES! Speak for yourself only. I have never been a maga and will never be one.

Thats how all guys lies around that they've never given a girl money before..abeggii
Re: Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! by Luvluv47(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
temi4fash: Op
dont mind some pple hereooo.. Some of them av experienced worse its just dai av recovered and wiser nau...

Well, the way some people are are just talking as if they are above mistake.

It looks as if some people cannot talk without adding insult. That's really funny.

Why do some of you have to be insulting?

Well your insults don't move me.

I've learnt my lessons already. I already have an idea of some of the advice given here before I came here because I had thought seriously over the whole issue earlier.

But I wanted other people's opinions and advice on the issue.

But I still thank all of you that contributed. Thanks and may God continue to bless you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind / Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.