Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? (18186 Views)

APC BoT Chair: Tinubu, Atiku Renew Rivalries / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by debosky(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2013
@ Ezigbo you are wrong on every account.

Tribalists are not seeking to protect their 'tribal identity' on NL - they are seeking to abuse, insult, denigrate and sometimes even threatening to annihilate other tribal groups. Now unless you are psychotic, that cannot be regarded as seeking to protect your tribal identity in any shape or form.

Who is stopping Igbos/Yorubas from maintaining their tribal identity in this case? Are Igbos forced to wear abeti-aja (dog ear) caps or are Yorubas forced to wear red caps? Who is forcing who to remain part of Nigeria? Are Yoruba and Igbo representatives not in the National Assembly? Have any of the elected representatives (not the self-appointed ones) said we will not participate in national politics because we don't agree with the entity called Nigeria?

Sure there are many factors behind tribal warriors on NL, but protecting your identity is probably the least contributor.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by jahsharon: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2013
django1: Really? You want tribal war to end?

Please google "yorubas are" and tell me why it should stop.

Ibos have flooded google servers with tribal slurs against yorubas through nairaland for far too long.

Where do we go from here? The North has not been harassing other regions on the social network only the SW, SE and SS have been.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ayando(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2013
There was a time on Nairaland where similar call was made and all promoters of each tribe agreed to stop. What happened thereafter? The simple truth is, solutions lie in being stringent with some of the rules or you formulate a rule for the politics section since that is where tribal bashing is spewing from.

Anybody not more than 3 months old will not be allow to create any topic in the politics section.
when a moniker is ban, he should be banned for years.No begging
If possible, IP addresses should be banned as well(I understand some people may tunnel).
Any topic that has the potential for ethnic bashing should not be brought to the front page, and if by mistake it happens, such thread should be closed.
Lastly, I think some moderators are mischievous and bias.So OAMJ4 work on that too.

I hope that you guys finally put to rest this spiteful thread brewing up gradually by what we write here. Believe it or not, millions are reading even though they are not commenting.
Have a great day
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ghosttownboss(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2013
whoever is in charge e don do! this thread shd be deleted ,u have all made ur senseless point! none of u was unfortunate to experience the civil war!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2013
jahsharon:

Where do we go from here? The North has not been harassing other regions on the social network only the SW, SE and SS have been.

It will come to a boiling point one day, just watch.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by OpinionLeader: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
django1:
It will come to a boiling point one day, just watch.
Where? On Nairaland, yes? Outside Nairaland, I don't think so!!

I have come to the realization that Ndigbo and Omo Oluabi (Oduduwa) relationship are getting better by the day (EXCEPT ON NAIRALAND). Inter-tribal marriages between the two are on the increase. For instance, despite being a Igbo apologist both on Nairaland and outside, three of my relations are married to Yoruba people. My brother in-law too as well as two of close pals. You may have also heard that Peter Okoye has formalized his marriage with Lola. So tell me, where will the fight begin and where will it end?

Moreover, both have lived and worked together harmoniously over the years, yet the relationship continues to get better. Most people from both tribes attend same worship centres.

By the way, who is going to initiate the fight? Would a civilized Yoruba man who appreciates and values his life more than anything else do it? Or the Igbo business man, who would not want anything to happen to his business? What about you? grin

Perhaps, the street urchins, agberos (agboro as called in Igbo land)? But thank goodness, many of them are not learned to be on Nairaland.

Relax man! Nothing mega!!

4 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Ezigbo2010: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
debosky: @ Ezigbo you are wrong on every account.

Tribalists are not seeking to protect their 'tribal identity' on NL - they are seeking to abuse, insult, denigrate and sometimes even threatening to annihilate other tribal groups. Now unless you are psychotic, that cannot be regarded as seeking to protect your tribal identity in any shape or form.

Who is stopping Igbos/Yorubas from maintaining their tribal identity in this case? Are Igbos forced to wear abeti-aja (dog ear) caps or are Yorubas forced to wear red caps? Who is forcing who to remain part of Nigeria? Are Yoruba and Igbo representatives not in the National Assembly? Have any of the elected representatives (not the self-appointed ones) said we will not participate in national politics because we don't agree with the entity called Nigeria?

Sure there are many factors behind tribal warriors on NL, but protecting your identity is probably the least contributor.

It's just an idea. Hatred such as racism, tribalism, sexism, etc. is based on fear , but of what? Those who proscribe to such things are obviously threatened by infiltration. What would be the benefit of annihilation accept the apparent removal of this threat?

Anyway, I'm probably at least half wrong. Enough posting for now.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by PointB: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ikenna351:

Ha! Which one be chronicles of Ikenna Chapter 1-35? Any link abeg?

Ikenna.

You can try this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1388493/chronicle-ikenna-chapter-1-35
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Malawian(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
OAM4J: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities?

I think ethnic rivalries and hostilities in this section has gone far enough and we need to put an end to it. I understand mistakes were made by many of our leaders in the past and in the present and we need to discuss these matters. But we don't have to let the actions of our leaders and mistakes of few people degenerate into ethnic rivalries and hostilities.

Let us discuss the actions of individuals and not turn them into Yoruba Vs Igbo, Hausa Vs Yoruba, Igbo Vs Ijaw etc.

While we believe in freedom of speech and expression, we would not want such freedom to be used in advocating enmity and hatred among different ethnic groups. Many of us get along just fine both online and offline. Therefore:

1. Please always discuss on topic and focus on the individuals involved in the topic. Any attempt to turn a topic into one ethnic Vs another will be addressed by the moderators. We can discuss the actions Fashola, GEJ, Ojukwu, Awolowo, Ameachi, Buhari,Tinubu etc without equating their actions to their ethnics and turn the topic to one ethnic Vs another.

2. Threads on purely ethnics issues should be opened in ethnic section, if moderators feel that anyone that opens such thread in politics section is not making an honest mistake but an attempt to promote ethnic rivalries or disrespect an ethnic group, such poster might be given a long ban depending on moderators conviction.

3. Crime stories should only be opened in Crime section, and no attempt should be made to make a crime of an individual a crime of an ethnic group. There are good and bad people from every ethnic group, tribe and race.

4. Ethnic insults and mockeries are against the rules and might attract longer ban from now on.

I dont enjoy banning members, hence my appeal.

Cheers!

so you indirectly started an ethnic bashing thread? grin grin grin grin

kosi oro. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by agbameta: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
To end tribalism on NL, you have to do just one thing, stop BSing and go to the root foundation and how it starts.

One region posts news, pictures and articles detailing projects in their region while folks from the other region jumps in not to offer any real, sane or legitimate comments, but to needlessly attack and denegrate. What you get next is the folks from the other region responding in kind and it's all downhil and free for all fight from there.

You can't keep pretending as if this is not going on and since most developments and progress comes from one region which is the SW and the folks from SE constantly and negatively badmouthing these developemnts which we all know has nothing to do with the projects or development, but hatred and tribalism, I don't see tribaism ending on NL anytime soon.

Also, when you start tribal and ethnic related threads which the mods sees and fails to nip in the bud but instead reacts based on their own other interests, you end up with reactions from the other region so since we know who starts these threads, ask them to curb their actions or delete the threads before it generates steam and tribal fights.

The SE mids should pppeal to their ibo people on NL to stop or curb their tribal fixations and insecurities because the other tribes are always willing and ready to respond in kind so let's stop BSing and quit faking ignorance for a change.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Ngwakwe: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
We are just waking up and are taking our destiny in our own hands to avoid our children from being subjected to second class citizens.

We lost the civil war, our region devastated and squandered, our resources depleted while our women and children were slaughtered thereby reducing our population to minority, then fictitious census data is being used to enslave us the more (the reason for the war is none of our/your business and is immaterial in 2013).

Ndigbo are just recuperating from all these loses and their children are being subjected to mockery, abuse and second class citizens while their region that was bombed to stone age is still neglected to fate when citing any major development/industry by the federal government.

All we asked for is a level playing field and equal right as citizens of federal republic of Nigeria which include that “Igbos go back to your village” be stopped and incriminated.

Please for goodness sake we have agreed to a truce and will treat every tribe with respect they deserve.

agbameta: To end tribalism on NL, you have to do just one thing, stop BSing and go to the root foundation and how it starts.

One region posts news, pictures and articles detailing projects in their region while folks from the other region jumps in not to offer any real, sane or legitimate comments, but to needlessly attack and denegrate. What you get next is the folks from the other region responding in kind and it's all downhil and free for all fight from there.

You can't keep pretending as if this is not going on and since most developments and progress comes from one region which is the SW and the folks from SE constantly and negatively badmouthing these developemnts which we all know has nothing to do with the projects or development, but hatred and tribalism, I don't see tribaism ending on NL anytime soon.

Also, when you start tribal and ethnic related threads which the mods sees and fails to nip in the bud but instead reacts based on their own other interests, you end up with reactions from the other region so since we know who starts these threads, ask them to curb their actions or delete the threads before it generates steam and tribal fights.

The SE mids should pppeal to their ibo people on NL to stop or curb their tribal fixations and insecurities because the other tribes are always willing and ready to respond in kind so let's stop BSing and quit faking ignorance for a change.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by DerideGull(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
OAM4J: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities?

I think ethnic rivalries and hostilities in this section has gone far enough and we need to put an end to it. I understand mistakes were made by many of our leaders in the past and in the present and we need to discuss these matters. But we don't have to let the actions of our leaders and mistakes of few people degenerate into ethnic rivalries and hostilities.

Let us discuss the actions of individuals and not turn them into Yoruba Vs Igbo, Hausa Vs Yoruba, Igbo Vs Ijaw etc.

While we believe in freedom of speech and expression, we would not want such freedom to be used in advocating enmity and hatred among different ethnic groups. Many of us get along just fine both online and offline. Therefore:

1. Please always discuss on topic and focus on the individuals involved in the topic. Any attempt to turn a topic into one ethnic Vs another will be addressed by the moderators. We can discuss the actions Fashola, GEJ, Ojukwu, Awolowo, Ameachi, Buhari,Tinubu etc without equating their actions to their ethnics and turn the topic to one ethnic Vs another.

2. Threads on purely ethnics issues should be opened in ethnic section, if moderators feel that anyone that opens such thread in politics section is not making an honest mistake but an attempt to promote ethnic rivalries or disrespect an ethnic group, such poster might be given a long ban depending on moderators conviction.

3. Crime stories should only be opened in Crime section, and no attempt should be made to make a crime of an individual a crime of an ethnic group. There are good and bad people from every ethnic group, tribe and race.

4. Ethnic insults and mockeries are against the rules and might attract longer ban from now on.

I dont enjoy banning members, hence my appeal.

Cheers!

The above post is a classic act of hippo-creek (hypocrisy). Nigeria is another name for tribal bigotry. Sectional and tribal icons have been created within Nigerian society simply because of due pressures from ethnical bias. I could not believe my eyes when I stumbled onto this thread initialized by one clueless OAM4J.

It was not long ago the issues of Ibo for Igbo and Yari.ba or Yoo.ba for Yoruba come to furious contest of wits on Nairaland. Eventually the issue rested on the scholarly push and pull contest between the offended individuals. The side which has been economical with truth throughout the history of Nigeria stated that the word used to represent Yoruba on posts has not been used in texts while arguing that the word which represents the other group have been crazily used in texts. However, one character known as Dede1 scholarly adduced that Yari.ba is not only widely used in text but Yari.ba usage is historical. OAM4J dutifully agreed with the findings of Dede1 but suddenly swayed by the interests of tribal bias.

Even the so-called moderator agreed with Dede1 but inherent tribal bigotry got the best of the so-called owner and moderators of Nairaland. These despicable creatures invoked the spirit of tribal bias by activating auto-correction for Yari.ba while allowing Ibo or Heboe or Eboe as an object of tribally induced bigotry.

To demonstrate the inherent tribal bigotry in them, they undertook the liberty to ban any Igbo or non-Yoruba person who dares to use the word, Yari.ba for Yoruba. Even Deridegull was banned on the day this thread was initiated. One wonders what use of this archaic deception generally known among certain group of people in Nigeria.

I really do not give a hoot about Nigeria or the tribal bigotry found in the colonial contraption because the philosophy that saw the creation of the country is humanly misplaced. As for OAM4J, I say to you that he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
DerideGull:

The above post is a classic act of hippo-creek (hypocrisy). Nigeria is another name for tribal bigotry. Sectional and tribal icons have been created within Nigerian society simply because of due pressures from ethnical bias. I could not believe my eyes when I stumbled onto this thread initialized by one clueless OAM4J.

It was not long ago the issues of Ibo for Igbo and Yari.ba or Yoo.ba for Yoruba come to furious contest of wits on Nairaland. Eventually the issue rested on the scholarly push and pull contest between the offended individuals. The side which has been economical with truth throughout the history of Nigeria stated that a word the represented on paper has not been used in texts while arguing that word which represents the other group have been crazily used in text. However, one character known as Dede1 scholarly adduced that Yari.ba is not only widely used in text but Yari.ba usage is historical. OAM4J dutifully agreed with the findings of Dede1 but suddenly swayed by the interests of tribal bias.

Even the so-called moderator agreed with Dede1 but inherent tribal bigotry got the best of the so-called owner and moderators of Nairaland. These despicable creatures invoked the spirit of tribal bias by activating auto-correction for Yari.ba while allowing Ibo or Heboe or Eboe as an object of tribally induced bigotry.

To demonstrate the inherent tribal bigotry in them, they undertook the liberty to ban any Igbo or non-Yoruba person who dares to use the word, Yari.ba for Yoruba. Even Deridegull was banned on the day this thread was initiated. One wonders what is the use of this archaic deception generally known among certain group of people in Nigeria.

I really do not give a hoot about Nigeria or the tribal bigotry found in the colonial contraption because the philosophy that saw the creation of the country is humanly misplaced. As for OAM4J, I say to you that he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand.

Wise words from an indecent man....
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by 4chi: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
OAMJ4 or whatever you call yourself,you need to immediately remove all the "yorubas are" cra.ps foisted on the Internet by the descendants of flesh eating goons to be taken very seriously.

Contrary to your claims they are still there.

Ethnic hostilities will stop only when the ibo learns proper comportment and acquires appropriate refinements and civilised manners that can

endear him to his neighbours. wonder why the ibo is HATED by ALL his neighbours? The only part of the country that was hitherto accommodative to the ibo is the Yoruba . Now they have

lost their only possible ally due to the same lack of class and crude manners. Their fate, to say the least is pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Ngwakwe: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please moderator,

Delete the above hate speech to avoid reversing what gains you have made since last week.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Pataki: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
4chi: OAMJ4 or whatever you call yourself,you need to immediately remove all the "yorubas are" cra.ps foisted on the Internet by the descendants of flesh eating goons to be taken very seriously.

Ethnic hostilities will stop only when the ibo learns proper comportment and acquires appropriate refinements and civilised manners that can

endear him to his neighbours. wonder why the ibo is HATED by ALL his neighbours? The only part of the country that was hitherto accommodative to the ibo is the Yoruba . Now they have

lost their only possible ally due to the same lack of class and crude manners. Their fate, to say the least is pathetic.

Hmmmm.....the TRUTH!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by OAM4J: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
4chi: OAMJ4 or whatever you call yourself,you need to immediately remove all the "yorubas are" cra.ps foisted on the Internet by the descendants of flesh eating goons to be taken very seriously.

Nairaland has no control over Google's server, might take a while for those topics to clear from Google's list. But click on any or all of them if the thread opens, post the link here.

What we are trying to do is to make sure if you click on any of them from Google you get nothing.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Ngwakwe: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please delete the following threads too

https://www.nairaland.com/1307172/igbo-people-killing-nollywood-tribalism

https://www.nairaland.com/537974/why-igbos-too-tribalist

https://www.nairaland.com/648888/goodluck-jonathan-igbo-brothers-tribalists

www.nairaland.com/662766/igbo-tribalist-come-here-ready

https://www.nairaland.com/707870/south-south-complain-igbo-tribalism

OAM4J:

Nairaland has no control over Google's server, might take a while for those topics to clear from Google's list. But click on any or all of them if the thread opens, post the link here.

What we are trying to do is to make sure if you click on any of them from Google you get nothing.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by gramci: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hypocrisy stinks, see bigots forming saints.

SMH
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by OAM4J: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
awon/ndi ethnicists, una still dey cry?
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by agbameta: 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: We are just waking up and are taking our destiny in our own hands to avoid our children from being subjected to second class citizens.

We lost the civil war, our region devastated and squandered, our resources depleted while our women and children were slaughtered thereby reducing our population to minority, then fictitious census data is being used to enslave us the more (the reason for the war is none of our/your business and is immaterial in 2013).

Ndigbo are just recuperating from all these loses and their children are being subjected to mockery, abuse and second class citizens while their region that was bombed to stone age is still neglected to fate when citing any major development/industry by the federal government.

All we asked for is a level playing field and equal right as citizens of federal republic of Nigeria which include that “Igbos go back to your village” be stopped and incriminated.

Please for goodness sake we have agreed to a truce and will treat every tribe with respect they deserve.

You are free to fight the civil war for the next 10 million decades if you like which is the same excuse you use to hold yourself back, but the rest of us have to move on.

Since the end of the war, we've had Ibo heads of every level of government in Nigeria and they are still occupying high level posts till this very second.

When it was revealed that Ibo people have the highest number of appointees in GEJ's admin, you people rejoiced, when in fact such appointments means nothing if they are not sending back home the bacon which your leaders since the begining of Nigeria don't know how to do or just wont do.

Level of playing field is not your problem because you have more than enough playing field.

1. You are always associated with the government in power, but you get no dividends from it.

2. You voted for GEJ/The president and nearly all your states are under his party, you are in control of nearly all the top spots in government, but you are still begging for playing field.

How much playing field do you need?

3. The honest truth is, playing field is not your problem, it's the quality of people you have as leaders and the make up of the average Ibo man and woman.

4. Your leaders are not interested in development and progress since their age long association and leadership possitions in countless adminsitrations amounts to nothing but the same migration out of Ibo land and so many social problems.

5. On the othe rhand, the average Ibo people are too distracted with exactly your kind of excuses, it's the civil war, other people's problem and never the problem of the people you vote for and appoint to run your affairs, it's always the Yoruba people who are not in anyway taking 1 kobo to run your affairs, Yoruba or Hausa people are not collecting your taxes and allocations talk less spending it, your leaders are in charge of all that and if they are not doing anything, please hold them responsible and quit blaming other people.

6. The average Ibo people are also too tribaly concerned about anything and everything, they see relate to every other Nigerian tribaly. They see other peopel's action and inaction in ethnic and tribal ways, they act very petty and pick up needless fights with everybody. You preoccupation with Yoruba people, hatred and petty ways is yet to prevent Yoruba people from moving on to better things

Again, wars and level playing field has nothing to do with your problems, you and your leaders are you own problem.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by okeke2: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Meet Goodluck Johnatan, as a former senate member he voted to close down all federal universities and give all the money saved directly to the theives in the house of rep, and as president supported to reduce the marrying age to 13.
FACT: Johnatan used half of the national tax for a villa in Brazil and to special trained english tutors for the first lady ( like that helped ). Should we even start with NEPA. Goodluck Johnatan wants to be your president in 2015 again, but he hates our safety so much he wants to make peace with infamous terrorist group Boko Haram leaving your families and loved ones vunerable to terrorist attacks. Johnatan has lost in direction more than once and has disappointed his wife much in the same way he'll disappoint you, and he definetly has hair problems
CALL GOODLUCK JOHNATAN: Tell him that ridiculous hat isn't fooling anyone, SHORT ASSED BALD BASTARD!!! ITS JUST LIKE YOUR POLICIES THIN ON TOP AND SHORT ON IDEAS
My fellow Nigerians do the right thing DO NOT VOTE FOR JOHNATAN!!!!
We made a mistake once lets not do it agin.....
Foward to every Group/Wall/Thread/TL etc.....
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Ngwakwe: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
What were you saying?

agbameta:

[s]
You are free to fight the civil war for the next 10 million decades if you like which is the same excuse you use to hold yourself back, but the rest of us have to move on.

Since the end of the war, we've had Ibo heads of every level of government in Nigeria and they are still occupying high level posts till this very second.

When it was revealed that Ibo people have the highest number of appointees in GEJ's admin, you people rejoiced, when in fact such appointments means nothing if they are not sending back home the bacon which your leaders since the begining of Nigeria don't know how to do or just wont do.

Level of playing field is not your problem because you have more than enough playing field.

1. You are always associated with the government in power, but you get no dividends from it.

2. You voted for GEJ/The president and nearly all your states are under his party, you are in control of nearly all the top spots in government, but you are still begging for playing field.

How much playing field do you need?

3. The honest truth is, playing field is not your problem, it's the quality of people you have as leaders and the make up of the average Ibo man and woman.

4. Your leaders are not interested in development and progress since their age long association and leadership possitions in countless adminsitrations amounts to nothing but the same migration out of Ibo land and so many social problems.

5. On the othe rhand, the average Ibo people are too distracted with exactly your kind of excuses, it's the civil war, other people's problem and never the problem of the people you vote for and appoint to run your affairs, it's always the Yoruba people who are not in anyway taking 1 kobo to run your affairs, Yoruba or Hausa people are not collecting your taxes and allocations talk less spending it, your leaders are in charge of all that and if they are not doing anything, please hold them responsible and quit blaming other people.

6. The average Ibo people are also too tribaly concerned about anything and everything, they see relate to every other Nigerian tribaly. They see other peopel's action and inaction in ethnic and tribal ways, they act very petty and pick up needless fights with everybody. You preoccupation with Yoruba people, hatred and petty ways is yet to prevent Yoruba people from moving on to better things

Again, wars and level playing field has nothing to do with your problems, you and your leaders are you own problem.

[/s]

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by agbameta: 3:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Ngwakwe: What were you saying?

I wasn't expecting much especially from a your type.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by PointB: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2013
So OAM4J opened a thread to fight ethnic rivalries and hostilities,
Yet he allows his folks to run amok here labeling the other ethic group all sorts of names ranging from HATED, to CRUDE, INSECURE, etc.

Is it that the MOD didn't see these comments or he endorses them? Either way, let he who come to equity come with clean and open hands.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2013
PointB: So OAM4J opened a thread to fight ethnic rivalries and hostilities,
Yet he allows his folks to run amok here labeling the other ethic group all sorts of names ranging from HATED, to CRUDE, INSECURE, etc.

Is it that the MOD didn't see these comments or he endorses them? Either way, let he who come to equity come with clean and open hands.

Stop whinning.....
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by goodslayer: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013

cry me a river.... In gej's voice.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by ACM10: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2013

I thought that I am the only one that noticed the free use of demeaning terms to describe Igbos. Well I'm not surprised by the hypocrisy of the OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I'm In APC To Stay - Atiku / Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) / "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.