Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? (18182 Views)

APC BoT Chair: Tinubu, Atiku Renew Rivalries / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / MEND Resumes Hostilities And Attacks Shell/Chevron Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Pataki: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: It's only a matter of time. Tribalists of the igbo and yoruba race who have said we won't have peace on NL, who turn every political issue to a igbo vs yoruba war that doesn't exist in the real world, will be removed.

Don't be a victim.

Start by removing yourself and Afam from this board.

You guys are not different from that ikena boy.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 12:56am On Aug 04, 2013
sexkillz: It's only a matter of time. Tribalists of the igbo and yoruba race who have said we won't have peace on NL, who turn every political issue to a igbo vs yoruba war that doesn't exist in the real world, will be removed.

Don't be a victim.

Try am right now!

I triple dare you!

I call your bluff! Ban me now!

Pot calling kettle black!

Shameless bigot!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:
I personally find you to be the most annoying human being ever.

Why do you keep loitering around the Politics section? You just keep looking for relevance when you are not wanted here and you were disgraced for the tribal nuisance that you really are.

Ikena ibo boy.

I totally agree with you. What does he still want here? He is bigot too who came here trying to be macho without knowing the rule. I hate that ikenna boy so much I refuse to write him by starting with a capital letter. He should just stay with his mechanic work at Berger in Abuja.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by AndreUweh(m): 12:59am On Aug 04, 2013
Seeing is believing. How many times have Igbo being mentioned here. How many Igbo people have attacked Yoruba here?.
Even this thread alone will inform you that Ndigbo are not the problem. Any thing Igbo chokes some people here. It's true.

11 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 04, 2013

Don't be a victim.

Have you no shame, bigot? You need to step down and go away. Nobody wants you here anymore.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by gennitrogen: 12:59am On Aug 04, 2013

Don't be a victim.

This won't end, until partiality is eliminated in this section.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:00am On Aug 04, 2013
One thing that displeases me about Yoruba forumites is that you don't collectively take the right steps.

Seun is the one that should be called to order here after all he appointed these bigots. Rather than rant with these elements, we should take Seun to task and ask him for fairness! We can't just allow him to keep imposing inbefiting moderators on us!

I have fought Seun's tyranny alone before but if others would not join in, I would continue to be a Lone Ranger.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Andre Uweh: Seeing is believing. How many times have Igbo being mentioned here. How many Igbo people have attacked Yoruba here?.
Even this thread alone will inform you that Ndigbo are not the problem. Any thing Igbo chokes some people here. It's true.

Chei! My arch nemesis!

How is ngodigha?
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Demdem(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2013

Don't be a victim.

This will only make sense if Afam is the first victim.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Pataki: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2013
payless:

I totally agree with you. What does he still want here? He is bigot too who came here trying to be macho without knowing the rule. I hate that ikenna boy so much I refuse to write him by starting with a capital letter. He should just stay with his mechanic work at Berger in Abuja.

I have noticed the rancid being and how he quickly springs up here once tribal issues are raised on this board. He makes no intellectual debate or contribution to this section and the egomaniac malodorous oaf thinks he knows it all.

So glad when he took the walk of shame off this board.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2013
Andre Uweh: Seeing is believing. How many times have Igbo being mentioned here. How many Igbo people have attacked Yoruba here?.

They are not here yet because they are currently at drinking joints. You guys have bitten more than you can chew. You have woken up a sleeping elephant. What you guys don't know is that you have created more enemies for yourselves. Who are your friends in Nigeria between Hausas and Yorubas? You have more enemies in Nigeria and beyond than friends. Yorubas have helped you to get back on your feet since the end of civil war. Now you think you have arrived, you want to take over. You cannot bite the hands that feed you.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola: One thing that displeases me about Yoruba forumites is that you don't collectively take the right steps.

Seun is the one that should be called to order here after all he appointed these bigots. Rather than rant with these elements, we should take Seun to task and ask him for fairness! We can't just allow him to keep imposing inbefiting moderators on us!

I have fought Seun's tyranny alone before but if others would not join in, I would continue to be a Lone Ranger.

He is like a President and should not be seen to be taking sides. You cannot really blame him. That is why he has delegated powers to certain people. The people he empowered are the ones to be blamed here.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by plaindealer: 1:08am On Aug 04, 2013
I appreciate and applaud this move, but I'm afraid it's pretty much DOA based on so many reasons starting from mods with no credibility, their actions are always pointless and there is little or no consistency.

What is ethnic and tribal gan to start with? Who defines and quantifies what's tribal? The tribal mods we see running around with their tribal swaga making silly, pointless and tribal decisions or the super mods or seun himself?.

I asked the above question because like they say, charity begins at home. You guys first need to get your house in order, get rid of your tribal mods because because it's obviously too hard for them to see beyond their tribes and clans.

You have GEJ loving mods with itchy finger to ban folks or hide posts for expressing their opinion about their own president which is of course an extension of the same tribal affiliation that they can not shake off while moderating.

Back to consistency and clarity. What is really tribal and ethnic?

The thread below was sent to the tribal and ethnic forum based on what reason exactly? What's o tribal about a news article regarding a very important national discussion curled from Premium TIMES?

Is premium times which is the source of nearly all the links on this forum a tribal news outlet?

Or some mod just did not like the content based on their own tribal and emotional reasons?

How Anambra Govt Failed To Assume Responsibility For Deported

https://www.nairaland.com/1383266/how-anambra-govt-failed-assume

^^^^^^^^^^

With such silly and pointless action, It's very hard to take you mods seriously... Sorry to say.

Abeg, clean your own house first..

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:08am On Aug 04, 2013
There's no point addressing the ibos when your own "brothers" Seun and Om4j are forking you from behind.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by asha80(m): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2013
payless:

They are not here yet because they are currently at drinking joints. You guys have bitten more than you can chew. You have woken up a sleeping elephant. What you guys don't know is that you have created more enemies for yourselves. Who are your friends in Nigeria between Hausas and Yorubas? You have more enemies in Nigeria and beyond than friends. Yorubas have helped you to get back on your feet since the end of civil war. Now you think you have arrived, you want to take over. You cannot bite the hands that feed you.
you think igbos started tribalism on nairaland?where you here in nairaland from 2005 when nairaland started?i guess not.i am sure too you were not here at the peak of 2007 and 2008.if only you can search back to topics then.most igbos would have felt that nairaland was some sort of fascist site against them.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Pataki: 1:20am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: you think igbos started tribalism on nairaland?where you here in nairaland from 2005 when nairaland started?i guess not.i am sure too you were not here at the peak of 2007 and 2008.if only you can search back to topics then.most igbos would have felt that nairaland was some sort of fascist site against them.

Help me out here please.....google: "Yorubas are" I would love to know what are your top finds.

Yorubas are utterly accomodating people. I personally do not have issues with ibos. But if some ibo gnats inclusive some of the moderators think that insulting Yorubas on a consistent basis will henceforth be tolerated, they are totally wrong.

I have been on this forum since 2006, and tribalism has NEVER been this deplorable not until all these ibo bigots as moderators invaded this board.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by plaindealer: 1:22am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: you think igbos started tribalism on nairaland?where you here in nairaland from 2005 when nairaland started?i guess not.i am sure too you were not here at the peak of 2007 and 2008.if only you can search back to topics then.most igbos would have felt that nairaland was some sort of fascist site against them.

I don't think so because I remember how they used to start threads directly bashing Yoruba people and their leaders, a day doesn't go by without another Awolowo bashing thread all over the front page, it died down recently because Yoruba people on NL got tired if it and responded equally.

Well, no need to turn this into another us and them, just trying to set the record straight..

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2013
payless:

He is like a President and should not be seen to be taking sides. You cannot really blame him. That is why he has delegated powers to certain people. The people he empowered are the ones to be blamed here.

I do not buy that for a split second!

You see, in as much as I despise the ibo people generally, I would not fail to scold my own kinfolk when I see that he is in the wrong. Seun in your mind might seem like a president but to me, he is a webmaster (or whatever it is they call those that run a website). He is not any more intelligent than the average member on here but of course posseses some special skills where his website is related. However, my grouse with him (despite the fact that I respect him and admire him for creating this forum)is his constant display of impunity and flagrant disrespect he continually displays against those (we the members) who make his business thrive. Seun, though within his right to choose moderators, should normally leave such decisions open to his members through an election. The reason why it appears that Oam4j is the most efficient and effective moderator(at least until he opened this nonsensical thread)is because he was suggested by Seun along with others and judging by his antecedents, we the forumites voted for him. Why, you might ask. It was because after going through his history, a good number of us saw that he never displayed bias in his responses to others and was mostly level headed and civil in his approach to others.

Afam on the other hand was the total opposite. He had records of opening ethnically inciting threads i.e Why are Yoruba men marrying ibo girls; why are ibo girls more beautiful than Yoruba girls and all that nonsense. Very juvinile and lack any real capacity to engage in mentally stimulating debates. Seun, despite seeing all these, went ahead and appointed Afam. A part of me though feel that he took that step to spite a few people and that was where he proved to a lot of forumites that owning a forum does not equate to you being intelligent.

Seun, all in a bid to be seen as fair to his ibo customers and out of fear of them leaving (as he was so threatened) decided to make afam a moderator, just as he chose that ikena boy who would ban you just for misspelling his username. As for that sexkillz, he is just an emotional boy who never really knew what the politics section entailed until he ventured into it. Upon taking the task, he was reminded that he is afterall a full blooded ibo and would not stand for anyone calling his people to order. He is perhaps worse than afam. Infact he is. He might not post in response to threads, but his mission here is to frustrate all vocal Yoruba posters whom he sees are threats to his not so witty ibo brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:

Help me out here please.....google: "Yorubas are" I would love to know what are your top finds.

Yorubas are utterly accomodating people. I personally do not have issues with ibos. But if some ibo gnats inclusive some of the moderators think that insulting Yorubas on a consistent basis will henceforth be tolerated, they are totally wrong.

I have been on this forum since 2006, and tribalism has NEVER been this deplorable not until all these ibo bigots as moderators invaded this board.

Word!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by 2mch1(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2013
I was banned because i re-wrote my post about suggesting a link and also posting on ethnic section. I posted in response to a post that "Yoruba girls stink" just posted today by Obiagu. I created my own posts too. OAM4J banned me and deleted my post. I had to tell him that i had reported him to Seun before e deleted Obiagu's post. That was a test and even OAM4J failed. OAM4J keep banning and trying to drown peoples voice. We shall not be silenced till Seun does something. You bigots hid my suggestion posts and my previous posts. You have just created a thorn in your flesh with this full blown hypocrisy i witnessed. So you can delete posts, yet you leave posts derogatory to Yoruba's here for years but delete those ibos cant stand. Come and collect the peace now. In your excitement to not seem partial, you have been exposed. Who ever banned me should come and confess here. It is okay to insult yorubas but not okay to insult ibos who started it first.

5 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Pataki:

Yorubas have always been and will always be accomodating set of people. We believe in co-existence of all people. By doing that, Yorubas are being termed as "cowards, chills, powerless, fearful, and so on. But they have woken up a sleeping elephant. These vocal minorities among Igbos are doing their people deservice because when all hell break loose, they are endangering the lives of Igbos who live in the North and SW. The super majority of Igbo are law abiding people but are voiceless. I hope Igbos don't make the same mistake they are making at the moment in SW with Hausa people in the North. I heard 6 million IGBOS live in the North. When the Hausas say Bisimilai............ It is going to be a rap and no one is stopping them from shedding blood.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by 2mch1(m): 1:31am On Aug 04, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1383780/fashola-now-most-wanted-deadly

Why is insincere9jerian allowed to post this without an IP ban and a deleted post

2 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by asha80(m): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2013
pataki and plaindealer i registered on nairaland on nov 2008 after observing nairaland for like a year without commenting.one of the reason i registered was because of nonsense some yorubas were writing about igbos here.they would not have to start a thread starting with 'igbo.no it would start as foolish jabs and nonsensical comment on a normal harmless thread or story.maybe they saw it as jokes it sure was not funny to me.i would admit i got into some mudslinging then(my posts are still available on my profile)but i later stopped because i told myself it was fruitless.i guess some other igbo guys that registered decided to take it too far.

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:33am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch1: I was banned because i re-wrote my post about suggesting a link and also posting on ethnic section. I posted in response to a post that "Yoruba girls stink" just posted today by Obiagu. I created my own posts too. OAM4J banned me and deleted my post. I had to tell him that i had reported him to Seun before e deleted Obiagu's post. That was a test and even OAM4J failed. OAM4J keep banning and trying to drown peoples voice. We shall not be silenced till Seun does something. You bigots hid my suggestion posts and my previous posts. You have just created a thorn in your flesh with this full blown hypocrisy i witnessed. So you can delete posts, yet you leave posts derogatory to Yoruba's here for years but delete those ibos cant stand.

They are all one and the same. Seun is the worst in my opinion. Oam4j provided me succor but now, he is going to be worse that those ibo bigots put together.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: pataki and plaindealer i registered on nairaland on nov 2008 after observing nairaland for like a year without commenting.one of the reason i registered was because of nonsense some yorubas were writing about igbos here.they would not have to start a thread starting with 'igbo.no it would start as foolish jabs and nonsensical comment on a normal harmless thread or story.maybe they saw it as jokes it sure was not funny to me.i would admit i got into some mudslinging then(my posts are still available on my profile)but i later stopped because i told myself it was fruitless.i guess some other igbo guys that registered decided to take it too far.

No one is buying your porkies.

You are known to be highly skilled in propaganda.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by asha80(m): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

No one is buying your porkies.

You are known to be highly skilled in propaganda.
maybe you can employ me to head your propaganda dept in biz venture.what do say?
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by 2mch1(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

They are all one and the same. Seun is the worst in my opinion. Oam4j provided me succor but now, he is going to be worse that those ibo bigots put together.

Something must be done about it. They should all retire even seun grin. That is the most disgusting thing i have witnessed since my presence on NL. In which i stumbled on the site because of this same hate towards yorubas. Well, i am not loyal to any name, so they can keep banning..

1 Like

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Jisunpack: 1:39am On Aug 04, 2013
It's just too late for you to think a mere ban can stop this, we the defendants of Oduduwa will never ever seat back and watch some parasites we feed and shelter degenerate us.

The other sad tribalist that consigned this should know that am about to unleash the mummies on him( if you like ban and restrict my IP from the server). You can NEVER stop me or my people from visiting this site. You seat back and watch ibos write all sorts of rubbish because Oguagu, your girlfriend is among the so-called ibo chieftains. Only to start deleting post when ibos are at the receiving end.

Afam4eva and his co ibo bigoted mod thought selective banning can stop us, but they realized their greatest undoing ; I don't blame them I blame Seun for opening the door. They taunted him here the way the useless Peter Obi wanted to do with fashola, until he yielded to their pressure and start appointing bigoted ibos as mods. This is how they planned and removed Aisha and Jairus from this section, They share mail around detailing what the ibos should do to bring down this site. But Seun is just too blind and far gone to realize the game plan is to make nairaland "Another failed Yoruba project", as one of them rightly put it.

Finally,
As the leader of the Yorubas on nairaland, I wish to tell my brothers and sisters that, this is just the beginning. Don't you ever seat back and watch them insult you, no matter how they wanted to make look like, be it in a form of abusing your leaders or culture or whatever means they use without swift response. If the bigoted mods banned you, simply create another user name and continue from where you stop. Just type "Yoruba are" in Google search and see the suggestion from Google server, this happened over the years as a result of Yorubas seating down here, claiming sophistication and watching the ibos write crazy things about us with impunity.

#Please, you bigots can hide this post or ban me.

6 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:40am On Aug 04, 2013
asha 80: maybe you can employ me to head your propaganda dept in biz venture.what do say?

I thought all ibos found employment with the Anambran government with regards to the ongoing propaganda against Fashola.

Perhaps once that contract ends, we might talk business. I wouldn't want you to breach your contract now as I am not interested in paying obi out.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by 2mch1(m): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2013
2mch1: I was banned because i re-wrote my post about suggesting a link and also posting on ethnic section. I posted in response to a post that "Yoruba girls stink" just posted today by Obiagu. I created my own posts too. OAM4J banned me and deleted my post. I had to tell him that i had reported him to Seun before e deleted Obiagu's post. That was a test and even OAM4J failed. OAM4J keep banning and trying to drown peoples voice. We shall not be silenced till Seun does something. You bigots hid my suggestion posts and my previous posts. You have just created a thorn in your flesh with this full blown hypocrisy i witnessed. So you can delete posts, yet you leave posts derogatory to Yoruba's here for years but delete those ibos cant stand. Come and collect the peace now. In your excitement to not seem partial, you have been exposed. Who ever banned me should come and confess here. It is okay to insult yorubas but not okay to insult ibos who started it first.

Seun i sent you en email explaining everything, do something about it. And now, we dont want more than one tribe on one section. If you are going to be fair, then you will be throughly fair. If you want 3 mods for politics section, one Ibo will have to go to be replaced by a northerner. Also should apply to other sections.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Desola:

I do not buy that for a split second!

You see, in as much as I despise the ibo people generally, I would not fail to scold my own kinfolk when I see that he is in the wrong. Seun in your mind might seem like a president but to me, he is a webmaster (or whatever it is they call those that run a website). He is not any more intelligent than the average member on here but of course posseses some special skills where his website is related. However, my grouse with him (despite the fact that I respect him and admire him for creating this forum)is his constant display of impunity and flagrant disrespect he continually displays against those (we the members) who make his business thrive. Seun, though within his right to choose moderators, should normally leave such decisions open to his members through an election. The reason why it appears that Oam4j is the most efficient and effective moderator(at least until he opened this nonsensical thread)is because he was suggested by Seun along with others and judging by his antecedents, we the forumites voted for him. Why, you might ask. It was because after going through his history, a good number of us saw that he never displayed bias in his responses to others and was mostly level headed and civil in his approach to others.

Afam on the other hand was the total opposite. He had records of opening ethnically inciting threads i.e Why are Yoruba men marrying ibo girls; why are ibo girls more beautiful than Yoruba girls and all that nonsense. Very juvinile and lack any real capacity to engage in mentally stimulating debates. Seun, despite seeing all these, went ahead and appointed Afam. A part of me though feel that he took that step to spite a few people and that was where he proved to a lot of forumites that owning a forum does not equate to you being intelligent.

Seun, all in a bid to be seen as fair to his ibo customers and out of fear of them leaving (as he was so threatened) decided to make afam a moderator, just as he chose that ikena boy who would ban you just for misspelling his username. As for that sexkillz, he is just an emotional boy who never really knew what the politics section entailed until he ventured into it. Upon taking the task, he was reminded that he is afterall a full blooded ibo and would not stand for anyone calling his people to order. He is perhaps worse than afam. Infact he is. He might not post in response to threads, but his mission here is to frustrate all vocal Yoruba posters whom he sees are threats to his not so witty ibo brothers.

I agree with your points. Based on your post, Seun did make a huge mistake by fostering Afam to moderate politics section. I wasn't aware of Afam's antecedents until I read your post. Seun cannot be totally blamed. He trusted Afam and wanted him to prove people wrong but the bigot called Afam has shown himself for who he is. It is now the time for Seun to be a man and remove him and bring someone else.

Bringing that Ikenna in was a disaster. I still believe that ikenna boy was frustrated out by Seun. Seun pushed him out when he realized his mistake.

About that sexkillz, I hate his/her gut just as fish hates gamalin 20.
Re: Can We Put An End To Ethnic Rivalries And Hostilities? by Desola(f): 1:45am On Aug 04, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: It's just too late for you to think a mere ban can stop this, we the defendants of Oduduwa will never ever seat back and watch some parasites we feed and shelter degenerate us.

The other sad tribalist that consigned this should know that am about to unleash the mummies on him( if you like ban and restrict my IP from the server). You can NEVER stop me or my people from visiting this site. You seat back and watch ibos write all sorts of rubbish because Oguagu, your girlfriend is among the so-called ibo chieftains. Only to start deleting post when ibos are at the receiving end.

Afam4eva and his co ibo bigoted mod thought selective banning can stop us, but they realized their greatest undoing ; I don't blame them I blame Seun for opening the door. They taunted him here the way the useless Peter Obi wanted to do with fashola, until he yielded to their pressure and start appointing bigoted ibos as mods. This is how they planned and removed Aisha and Jairus from this section, They share mail around detailing what the ibos should do to bring down this site. But Seun is just too blind and far gone to realize the game plan is to make nairaland "Another failed Yoruba project", as one of them rightly put it.

Finally,
As the leader of the Yorubas on nairaland, I wish to tell my brothers and sisters that, this is just the beginning. Don't you ever seat back and watch them insult you, no matter how they wanted to make look like, be it in a form of abusing your leaders or culture or whatever means they use without swift response. If the bigoted mods banned you, simply create another user name and continue from where you stop. Just type "Yoruba are" in Google search and see the suggestion from Google server, this happened over the years as a result of Yorubas seating down here, claiming sophistication and watching the ibos write crazy things about us with impunity.

#Please, you bigots can hide this post or ban me.

Oniyeye, who made you into the Yoruba leader on this forum? You wanna turn yourself into the self acclaimed asiwaju of nairaland abi? Ko funny o.

Anyway, I am happy that you see things the way they really are. Seun has been bullied enough by this people. If he can succumb to their bully, then he must succumb to ours as well. We should not sit and watch him treat us like rubbish to pacify those ingrates.

We must rise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu Approves Assurance Package For Doctors, Other Health Workers / We’re Pleased With Abiodun’s Administration – Tinubu Declares / Ebonyi: APGA Gov Candidate, 9 Others declared Wanted over killing of monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.