Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading (35303 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Lagosians React To Plan By Ambode To Purchase Helicopters For Traffic | Tweets / Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by tpia5: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Stop trying to explain away indiscipline.

What exactly justifies hanging clothes on highways?
Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
funnyfun: For Lagos to become d mega city we all dream of, things like this shd be eradicated. Even if u've not bn 2 any of dis advanced countries, @ least u see them on d TV. Do u eva see things like dis in these countries? Ride on jare, Fashola.
We see good roads, good stable electricity and good governance... Maybe you think you are okay by this but don't worry Fashola's law will soon fall on you. Fool!
Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Evestar200: undecidedEh? Hanging clothes in fence? shocked i havnt c pple hanging clothes in fence in where i live in UWVIE in Delta state
Hang cloth in fence? Na wa o. You no leatn preposition for lesson?
Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by NICEMAN01: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Fashola want to send many people to their village ooo!!! if u disobey d law, u we pay fine.
Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by cj1080(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Le Kwa.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by citimartmag: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Exactly how does the Lagos State government hope to enforce this law?
Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by dougivilla(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2013
tpia@:

Why stay in lagos if you're jobless, frustrated and hungry?

And then you take offence when folks point this out?

As per the rest of your post, i saw a write up which said lagos was originally designed with amenities for 100,000 people, but the current number of people residing in lagos is now 14 million.

Do you want to analyze that?

Dude, please don't take it personal. If you and Fashola think that the best way to make amenities designed for 100,000 persons and now being used by over 14million people sufficient is to introduce draconian laws, keep it up.

Why not just make a decree that the 13.9 Million people in excess of the planned population should be shot dead, so you can beautify the state for the 100,000 that would be left alive.

How does a law banning 'drying of clothes' make the ameneties sufficient or solve the population challenges?

and fyi, i am not just gainfully employed, but an employer of labour with a good number of staff on my pay roll!! You might also have successfully scaled the line, but I'm sure you have within your circle, family members or friends that some of these laws will affect adversely. So stop thinking about yourself alone.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by jpphilips(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2013
solidman59: yeah and soon fashola will tell us boys to barb only his type of hairstyle. grin grin

Amaechi once told us to be taking our generators to the gas stations that kegs are no longer allowed.

sometimes I wonder why people have no shame in displaying low IQ.

how does Amaechi's brain process the info. for a sane man to drag a 60kva generator to a gas station.

Fashola forgot that with a state provided morthage loan, most lagosians will own their own houses do a perimeter fencing with a gate such that his prying eyes wont be seeing the clothes.

fashola equally forgot that with state provided electricity lagosians will gladly use their laundry driers.

for starters, fashola should show you guys where he hangs his boxers and his wife's pants to take a cue from there.

fashola I have a reminder for you, Lagosians have not revolted against the govt over the years because everyone is respecting his space.
they know you guys are stealing in govt but they are not bothering you
pls dont bother them.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading by rafcrown(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
EVEN IN UK,U SEE CLOTHES BADLY HANGED OUTSIDE,SOFTLY,SOFTLY O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.