Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY (2918 Views)

10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview With IDOWUOGBO - LA Award Winner [Host: Ogugua88 & DX] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
Welcome to The HOT Seat! . . .and the very first edition. Our guest, Lupey will be joining us in few minutes.

Please be aware that no question is allowed during and after this interview. Show starts @ 8pm. . . Thanks and just have fun! smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Okay...she's here. Good evening D-ex... smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
All seats well reserved for Ladies and Gentlemen. Once again, no room for questions here and please don't derail the thread. Have fun with this, people!
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Welcome Lupey, good to have you on this interview smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
D-Explorer:
Welcome Lupey, good to have you on this interview smiley

Thankyou! I'm glad to be here too! grin good evening nairalanders smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey:

Thankyou! I'm glad to be here too! grin good evening nairalanders smiley
Alright, lets get at it! We all know Lupey as the present and reigning Miss Nairaland and for those that followed the contest, we got some details. What else would you have mentioned about you? smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by ujchief(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Grabs front sit.

Let's go Lupey!
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

Alright, lets get at it! We all know Lupey as the present and reigning Miss Nairaland and for those that followed the contest, we got some details. What else would you have mentioned about you? smiley

Well,she's really calm,and tries as much as possible to stay happy always. cheesy
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey:

Well,she's really calm,and tries as much as possible to stay happy always. cheesy
cheesy How was growing up like?
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
ujchief: Grabs front sit.

Let's go Lupey!

Thankyou so much! I appreciate the support...
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Well,growing up was fun. Atleast most of it was,but then my parents got separated and it took a long time to understand why. Then there were a lot of questions left unanswered. But even then,it was reaally fun,trust me... wink
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey: Well,growing up was fun. Atleast most of it was,but then my parents got separated and it took a long time to understand why. Then there were a lot of questions left unanswered. But even then,it was reaally fun,trust me... wink
Oh yeah wink Ehmm, ok, reaally fun i perceive cheesy
You contested for Miss Nairaland June Edition and you won. What does that mean to you? smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Means a lot to me. The contest actually opened my eyes to a lot. I learnt that people would stand by you,even when they didn't know you. I didn't know anyone,but I received a lot of support. That meant a whole lot to me.

1 Like

Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey: Means a lot to me. The contest actually opened my eyes to a lot. I learnt that people would stand by you,even when they didn't know you. I didn't know anyone,but I received a lot of support. That meant a whole lot to me.
That was indeed a beautiful moment. I could remember making some lines for you on your winning. . . though it was welcomed with controversies. LOL
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by ujchief(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
^^ is that a question or do I have to stay here and watch you try to hit on Lupey I could excuse you both if you want!

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Lol...it was indeed a beautiful one. grin
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey: Lol...it was indeed a beautiful one. grin
Yeah! From my little findings, you're presently studying law, tell us about the experience so far smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
It has been a tedious cum pretty funny one. People expect an alert brain. They expect very good oration,the ability to comport oneself...infact,they expect an almost perfect individual. I'm working on it. cheesy
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey: It has been a tedious cum pretty funny one. People expect an alert brain. They expect very good oration,the ability to comport oneself...infact,they expect an almost perfect individual. I'm working on it. cheesy
Yeah, we are all work-in-progress smiley
Looking at your post count, too many people thinks you're not a NL regular even when you seem to be regularly online, how do we balance that? smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by AdeniyiA(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
kaiiii....omo dudu to n dan, ebony is black,ebony is beurifu.... infact I am short of words to describe her...
wait wait wait.... am I tripping?
YES I am

2 Likes

Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
kaiiii....omo dudu to n dan, ebony is black,ebony is beurifu.... infact I am short of words to describe her...
YES I am
LOL. Well appreciated!
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

Yeah, we are all work-in-progress smiley
Looking at your post count, too many people thinks you're not a NL regular even when you seem to be regularly online, how do we balance that? smiley

Naturally,I read a lot. I'm not all that used to commenting. I love reading topics on nl,and I comment when necessary.
smiley

1 Like

Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey:

Naturally,I read a lot. I'm not all that used to commenting. I love reading topics on nl,and I comment when necessary.
smiley
What are the naughty sides of Lupey? wink
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
YES I am

Thankyou! Lool
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by AdeniyiA(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. Well appreciated!
wetin concern Explorer, abi u wan explode.
che na u I dey hail ni...
so ra re o
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

What are the naughty sides of Lupey? wink

Lmao! I could be very naughty and mischievous,especially around ppl I'm close to. But,I'm always cautious to draw the line.
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
LOL
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by AdeniyiA(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey:

Thankyou! Lool
kare jare omo to LUPEYKELECIOUS.
ma wo be o
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey:

Lmao! I could be very naughty and mischievous,especially around ppl I'm close to. But,I'm always cautious to draw the line.
Pretty good! For the records, is Lupey single? smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

Pretty good! For the records, is Lupey single? smiley

Lol...yes,she is
wink
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by DExplorer1: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
lupey:

Lol...yes,she is
wink
Hey dear, don't worry, you can always ignore some PMs. Oh no need, let me quickly inform them that you reply PMs after 4day. LOL wink

Ok, as a law student in one of the best federal universities we have around, what makes a winning case? smiley
Re: LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY by lupey: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

Hey dear, don't worry, you can always ignore some PMs. Oh no need, let me quickly inform them that you reply PMs after 4day. LOL wink

Ok, as a law student in one of the best federal universities we have around, what makes a winning case? smiley

Loool...I try my best to reply PM's as fast as I can. I just get so overcome with work tongue

Ok...winning a case in Nigeria takes a lot of experience.some new wigs get intimidated in court by their senior counterparts.
Being well prepared also helps winning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Caught Having Se.x With A Married Woman In The Name Of Deliverance! / My Good Looking Buddy Is 26,yet Never Had A GF And Is A Virgin.. / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.