Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5972787 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
Henry120: Nigerian army special forces

I almost was going to doubt that the guy is NA special forces but because u were the one dat posted the pic i believe you but wait a minute what rifle is the guy carrying?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Fynline:

I almost was going to doubt that the guy is NA special forces but because u were the one dat posted the pic i believe you but wait a minute what rifle is the guy carrying?

well he has aregular AK but his has a sight, its the same sight used on the tavor, so im guessing its israeli
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
Fynline:

I initially had my doubts also, but I was assured that he is nigerian. That's an ak-47 with an optic sight.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Made in naija, amebo 2
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
PHOTO: Some of the over 100 Patrol vehicles fitted with sophisticated communication gadgets recently handed over to the Nigeria Police Force by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) for the effective policing of the states in the Niger Delta region.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
mi-34
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Abrantie: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2013
Look at this yeye pictures. Just wait till I start post pics of Ghana Armed Forces training with the Israel Defense Force.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sambos994(m): 1:03am On Aug 21, 2013
Abrantie: Look at this yeye pictures. Just wait till I start post pics of Ghana Armed Forces training with the Israel Defense Force.
Go ahead, that's what the thread's all about.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2013
Abrantie: Look at this yeye pictures. Just wait till I start post pics of Ghana Armed Forces training with the Israel Defense Force.

Let your pictures speak only...dont turn this thread into a country bashing forum so mind your language please! abeg you my Ghana bro

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2013
SBS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 1:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Nigeria police deploy to mali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEDDPJQonQ
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 1:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
GeneralJ: Nigeria
Henry, a lot of these pictures are yours grin grin grin, thanks for these wonderful pictures sir
[img]http://]

No wahala
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
No wahala
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nigerian army IFV( infantry fighting vehicle)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amphibious.... NA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Guys guess which of the security outfits in Nigeria use this camo?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fynline: Guys guess which of the security outfits in Nigeria use this camo?

For some reason best known to my service provider, I cannot view the image. So I can't guess man.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nigerian navy commandos train with royal marine commandos at JMSTC base in lagos

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2013
i cant see any pictures after the mali deployment video shocked shocked, i think somethings wrong on this thread
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralJ: i cant see any pictures after the mali deployment video shocked shocked, i think somethings wrong on this thread

Same problem here.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Henry120:

Same problem here.

Same problem here too....dont knw wats going on
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2013
Fynline:

Same problem here too....dont knw wats going on

it has been fixed, I can now view all images.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Fynline: Guys guess which of the security outfits in Nigeria use this camo?

This could be one of the para-military services.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Henry120:

This could be one of the para-military services.

Which?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2013
Fynline:

Which?

I've got no idea.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Nigerian airforce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)