Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5953194 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Henry120:

Yes, it is for the army. I do not know the specs of the vehicle.

We dont know the specs of the vehicle, but i am just thinking aloud like if the vehicle is for the army what possible use could it be put to. the vehicle looks more to me like what would be handy for NPF. The vehicle looks intimidating but i cant see its weapon stations(probably because of the orientation of the picture) and i am also thinking if this is what the army needs now.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Fynline:

We dont know the specs of the vehicle, but i am just thinking aloud like if the vehicle is for the army what possible use could it be put to. the vehicle looks more to me like what would be handy for NPF. The vehicle looks intimidating but i cant see its weapon stations(probably because of the orientation of the picture) and i am also thinking if this is what the army needs now.

You do have a point. Another thing for me was the lack of turret on the vehicle. Anyway from the site I first copied it from, the original poster captioned it as an army vehicle.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2013
SoE

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
NPF in Somalia, curtesy Al-jazere

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cont'd

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by chris365(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
very nice pics guys. wish i had some to contribute so am just gonna keep mute and watch on. nice work wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Madawaki01(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Viewing this topic: Henry120

Hope we will get to see more pictures tonight
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2013
Amisom troops from uganda, burundi and kenya face an insurgency in somalia, which is almost on the scale as what NATO coalition troops faced after the invasion of IRAQ.

Great job does troops are doing in somalia. They've succeeded in pushing shabaab militants from the capital, mogadishu and all other major port cities. Even though shabaab militants control large, mostly desert parts of somalia, a functioning government has finally been setup after 20 years.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Nigerian army kicking a$$ since the 50's.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2013
this thread is fantastic. pity myself i dont have many nigerian military photos to contribute. this is a 'silent mode' thread. pity myself i am talkative. this is one of the best threads ever on nairaland. these photos are world class. i often visit this thread and enjoy myself.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Madawaki01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
agaugust: this thread is fantastic. pity myself i dont have many nigerian military photos to contribute. this is a 'silent mode' thread. pity myself i am talkative. this is one of the best threads ever on nairaland. these photos are world class. i often visit this thread and enjoy myself.
I thought I was d only one,gud initiative oga henry and I'm so much lovin d photos

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nigerian army with love from darfur sudan

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
Burundi amisom contingent

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nigerian army, sudan

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by adelegan1: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
Fynline: Guys guess which of the security outfits in Nigeria use this camo?

Immigration
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 14, 2013
More

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by dBard: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Really enjoying this thread..
Keep it up guys..kudos

still awaiting d ghanian pics
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Joint training SANDF and US marines

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Underground: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pretty impressive photos. I love anything military or military hardware related. Too bad I can't contribute to this thread with pictures but you guys are already doing a darn good job
Never knew Nigeria had those mine resistant vehicles in it's arsenal

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Underground: Pretty impressive photos. I love anything military or military hardware related. Too bad I can't contribute to this thread with pictures but you guys are already doing a darn good job
Never knew Nigeria had those mine resistant vehicles in it's arsenal

That's the most popular MRAP in africa, quite a number of african militaries operate that MRAP. Apart from the GILA south african-made MRAP above, we also operate oskhosh sandcat MRAP's from turkey, and we have our own indigenous MRAP made by proforce, the PF1 4x4 MRAP.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 16, 2013
Burundian contingent in somalia desposing off captured shabaab bombs

1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 16, 2013
Continued

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Nigerian army counter-terror rappelling training

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiguelMi6(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2013
This is a wonderful thread.I hope to have time contributing.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 20, 2013
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 20, 2013
More

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 20, 2013
Airforce 2012

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
There are a lot of SA MRAPS in those pics makes me proud

here are some missiles firing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqE1Ni8yB_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t58VFhCvgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo6_emb8abM
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Siege in kenya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.