Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5953135 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Henry120:

I've got no idea.

Nigeria Immigration Service!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fynline:

Nigeria Immigration Service!

A handful of them are seeing action in Maidugury. I will look for the picture and post it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Second guy to the right

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
NNS thunder entering simons town. Crew is really friendly

a video of SANDF Para bat selection course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCdTYxHwCs

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
@andrewza you are serious the NNS thunder was in SA? How did you know its a Nigerian navy ship and how did you know it is NNS thunder and not anyother ship? Did you really meet the crew? What came to your mind when you saw NNS thunder(if you actually saw it), the same ship you've talked about here on Nairaland.

Did you talk about it with your colleagues?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Andrewza, you are just the person I want to talk/type to. NNS thunder is in your town, please bring us photos of the vessel.

Did you get to enter the ship?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
souldust: @andrewza you are serious the NNS thunder was in SA? How did you know its a Nigerian navy ship and how did you know it is NNS thunder and not anyother ship? Did you really meet the crew? What came to your mind when you saw NNS thunder(if you actually saw it), the same ship you've talked about here on Nairaland.

Did you talk about it with your colleagues?

I am in the navy so when i got to work there was a new ship there. And we knew long before it was there that it was coming i even know when it is leaving.

I know it is NNS thunder because there is a name board on it.

Yes a few of them, we tried to arrange a tour but when i was free they where taking on fuel and when they were free i was busy.

First thought was that is a new ship. I i know the profile of brit, german , american, french, indian extra boats. But Thunder is a very different lay out. second though was the color scheme was darker than most.

Yep that old USCG donation.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Henry120: @Andrewza, you are just the person I want to talk/type to. NNS thunder is in your town, please bring us photos of the vessel.

Did you get to enter the ship?

i will try to get a few pics.

Tried but read the above post. Will try again if i have time. The crew is very friendly are unlike most not paranoid.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
i was thinking that maybe what went through your mind when you saw it was "oh! Is this the ship some people said will sink our ship in war?" lol. But what is the ship doing in SA?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
souldust: i was thinking that maybe what went through your mind when you saw it was "oh! Is this the ship some people said will sink our ship in war?" lol. But what is the ship doing in SA?

O in that terms. It is rather big but only has one 76mm gun. In a war vs a navy it is a easy target. How ever I would not want to be a pirat being shot at.

Refueling. It is sailing to austraila.

I took a few rather poor pics with my black berry. Non up close so they are bad. I will put them up latter.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zaandrew: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2013

she left today

i cant post my pics has they over 200mb
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
zaandrew:

she left today

i cant post my pics has they over 200mb
you can post them elsewhere and give us links of it. Or you can reduce the size of the pics
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zaandrew: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
souldust: you can post them elsewhere and give us links of it. Or you can reduce the size of the pics

I will do that tommorow. But here some pics other people took.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Guinean troops in darfur

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Nigeria random

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Joint training between nigerian and pakistani army special forces

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigerian made bomb disposal robot.

Notice the similarities between the nigerian made robot and the US army's robot at the bottom. The obvious difference between the two been the wheels. The nigerian robot is wheeled, instead of tracked like the US robot.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by hunter21(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Henry120: Joint training between nigerian and pakistani army special forces
Is that an uzi pro submachine gun in the third picture?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
hunter2,1:

Is that an uzi pro submachine gun in the third picture?

There is no UZI PRO in any of those photos. The only agency that uses an UZI PRO is the DSS.

The navy field the following: CTAR-21
Barretta CX4 carbine
AK-47
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Pkingsley: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Greetings to all viewers!
My name is james from UK I own a plaza where I sell laptops,mobile phones,digital cameras,I-pads,I-pods etc. The rate of low sales rate here in UK is driven me out of business and I wanna open a branch in Africa. A friend told me Africa communication market is good. I need a trust worthy partner in Africa male or female. Interested persons should contact ppeterkingsley1@gmail.com for more info
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pkingsley: Greetings to all viewers!
My name is james from UK I own a plaza where I sell laptops,mobile phones,digital cameras,I-pads,I-pods etc. The rate of low sales rate here in UK is driven me out of business and I wanna open a branch in Africa. A friend told me Africa communication market is good. I need a trust worthy partner in Africa male or female. Interested persons should contact ppeterkingsley1@gmail.com for more info

Can u please take ur advert elsewhere? Did u even read the tittle of the thread? please desist

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 2:39am On Aug 27, 2013
Nigerian army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2013
nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2013
Nigeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2013
More

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Donian007: 12:24am On Aug 29, 2013
Abrantie: Look at this yeye pictures. Just wait till I start post pics of Ghana Armed Forces training with the Israel Defense Force.
Please also post pictures of Ghana Army Main Battle Tanks and Artillery.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by zaandrew: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2013
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2013
Nigerian Police Joint Training With other Nations (MINUSMA)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 12:51am On Sep 02, 2013
MORE MINUSMA

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2013
Ghanian Police
(why are thier policemen dressed like firemen )

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralJ(m): 1:28am On Sep 02, 2013
Apparently not only Nigerian Law Enforcment do this

GHANIAN POLICE grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_04FjVvQB0w/TupMJyWeXEI/AAAAAAAAA7c/dwhylfb0CCk/s640/funny+Ghanaian+Police+-+funny+pics.jpg[/img]

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 02, 2013
GeneralJ: Apparently not only Nigerian Law Enforcment do this

GHANIAN POLICE grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_04FjVvQB0w/TupMJyWeXEI/AAAAAAAAA7c/dwhylfb0CCk/s640/funny+Ghanaian+Police+-+funny+pics.jpg[/img]

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Now this is hilarious!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: oyinpr(m) and 1 guest(s)