Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding (4762 Views)

Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by fadaj(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2010
the wedding is cancelled
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by rawswagga(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2010
Blooooooody hell.hide myself for a day nd den pop champain atleast I knew who she is b4 d I do tin.
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by sevule(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2010
Boot her cheating backside to the curb where it belongs!!!!!
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by Actionleap: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
I suspect that most of the comments on this are unmarried and do not know what they are talking about. If you do not love the woman, then no problem but if you love her and still went ahead with the wedding, then you are doomed. You will remember that incidence for the rest of your miserable life. Why do you want to throw your life away? I can bet it that there won't be genuine peace in that home. If she wrong you, you will remember, if she complain of headache when you want sex, you will remember, if she as much as look at another man and you catch her, she is in soup. You have only one life, why do you want to waste? Remember, he that hate his brother is of the devil. For no one can say he loves God and hate his brother. Whosoever hates his neighbour, the love of the father is not in him.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by Ekiti1: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2011
@seun & all of you saying "go ahead with the wedding" DO THIS FOR ME:
Close your eyes & imagine you  hearing moans like "oohh, aahh, mhhh, yes, yes, ooooh, push it in! deeper! deeper! thank you, " e.t.c.  from your wife to be on a bed & seeing her  wriggling & clinging to another man  with all her being while the man is  b.a.n.g.ing her furiously.
NOW OPEN YOUR EYES AND REPOST YOUR COMMENTS AGAIN.
Especially seun.
Am waiting.

iykedee:

I wouldn't disappoint the guests by cancelling the wedding, the celebrations must go on as planned with only a few changes in the invitation card, one that says "u are cordially invited to the funeral of *****(bride's name). If u cant do the job, then holla at Osama but I warn, it'll cost u,

very funny, but I wont kill her, Not worth it. There are many ways to get back at her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by Nayah(f): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2011
Maybe I'll surprise you but I 'd get marry anyway, why? because as I told here sometimes infidelity can happen to everyone life is temptation don't get me wrong I'd be very uspet and affected but if we have decided to marry each other is because we share values and we got a "solid' or kind of solid relation. If we have to quite everytime there's infidelity no one would be married believe me.

If this is just me who saw this this is not the same thing as being the fool of what everybody knows but you
Plus I psychologically would have an advantage guys are more afraid of a silent women that those who shout and fight wink

1 Like

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by Ekpoma1: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
I would definitely go ahead with the marriage. After all i love her and she cheated before the marriage. But if she ever tried that after our wedding, damn i gonna chase her out with cutlass.
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by WhyAWhy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
Ekpoma1:

I would definitely go ahead with the marriage. After all i love her and she cheated before the marriage. But if she ever tried that after our wedding, damn i gonna chase her out with cutlass.
Are you for real?!!! I will definitely cancel the wedding or wakeup from that bad dream  mschew ashewo!!!

To marry someone who has done it before sef de hard me not to talk of the night before marriage angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by RuggedSniper: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2020
layi:
Marriage to me is a life long commitment. She got a weddin tomorrow for heavens sake. She must be a nympho or lacks self control. She's not prepared for the wifely duties then.
I sure wont go ahead with that wedding. I wont postpone either (i'll cancel it).
I also wont discard her cos no one is a saint. I'll forgive her anyway. We've just got some stuffs to settle b4 i know the next move.
"This is my Life, the world can wait"
^^^Kick ass method... from back in the day!
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by RuggedSniper: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Ekiti1:
@seun & all of you saying "go ahead with the wedding" DO THIS FOR ME:
Close your eyes & imagine you  hearing moans like "oohh, aahh, mhhh, yes, yes, ooooh, push it in! deeper! deeper! thank you, " e.t.c.  from your wife to be on a bed & seeing her  wriggling & clinging to another man  with all her being while the man is  b.a.n.g.ing her furiously.
NOW OPEN YOUR EYES AND REPOST YOUR COMMENTS AGAIN.
Especially seun.
Am waiting.

very funny, but I wont kill her, Not worth it. There are many ways to get back at her.
^^^ grin... grin...Its hard to imagine, especially for men. Fact is a lot of married and unmarried women who claim to have "nice and caring spouses" are still secretely attached to some of their ex-boyfriends or so-called first loves, and still see them codedly especially made easy by social media. This infidelity is a global phenomenon for women who know how to keep infidelity secrets than men.
Re: Infidelity 24 Hours to Wedding by mechanics(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Will forgive and move on, but will talk to her never to do such again and if it happens, will leave her for good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dilema,my Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Love. Plz Help Its Urgent / Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! / Why Are Females So Fast In Getting A Job Than The Males?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.