Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) (50740 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Farouk Lawan Collected $600K Bribe - Video Of Legislooting - OBJ at work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by ReubenAbati: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Conductor, abeg drop me here sharp sharp!

U don dey craze abi? I say, drop me here, I wan buy this DVD!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Notice the chain of corruption.....He had to call his Oga "WASIU" to make him aware of the situation....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Lekan155: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
supaeagles: Where is NL's policewoman ?? Please being this to her attention, she will deal with this corrupt member of the NPF.
polizewoman where are thou? undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by valencia25(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Investigation ongoing...... grin
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nigerian police was once a nice, effective and professional institution. The problem started in 1988 under IBB with egunje spoil Lagos thing back then.

Nigeria needs War Against Indiscipline (WAI) again to restore public orderliness. We cannot, should not, must not continue like this as a nation.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless: Nigeria police was once a nice, effective and professional institution. The problem started in 1988 under IBB with egunje spoil Lagos thing back then.

Nigeria needs War Against Indiscipline (WAI) again to restore public orderliness. We cannot, should not, must not continue like this as a nation.

I second this!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by tejpot(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls and pls you people should spoil this man's career for the sake of other victims and a way of sanitizing the force by the supposed friend of the police.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by slimfit1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
The man looks like inspector general of police. Ibb you see what you turn our police to, and ordinary beggar.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by avalontony(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
since i can not stream the video, i just want to comment generally: if you know say you never give or take bribe before, and u think u are better than this police officer click like, but if u don give or collect bribe, to get admission, job, babe, or pass exam, jump and pass. even our leaders the collect bribe!!! i hate corruption and hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by ReubenAbati: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
supaeagles: Where is NL's policewoman ?? Please being this to her attention, she will deal with this corrupt member of the NPF.

She dey rest for house.

She just do abortion.

All questions shiuld be forwarded to me
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by mithel(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
avalontony: since i can not stream the video, i just want to comment generally: if you know say you never give or take bribe before, and u think u are better than this police officer click like, but if u don give or collect bribe, to get admission, job, babe, or pass exam, jump and pass. even our leaders the collect bribe!!! i hate corruption and hypocrisy.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
lorretta u: Seen the video. Annoying-to say the least. These are people who feel like a uniform gives them the ultimate power.
Like every one the street owes them money just because they are in a uniform.

in BLACK uniform.

Thieves disguising themselves as police officers .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Edunwa302(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nawaoh corruption don bc landlord for naija
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by confusion247(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
When you hear the popular saying that police is your friend, please be informed that Nigeria police is not among.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by OnlyemmyM(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please leave them alone, where man dey work na him wey him dey chop and that's why it is called a workshop
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Wylout: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Too bad!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
This guy and Oga Wasiu at the top just lost their jobs.

This shyt is going viral in the next 2 days.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
pDude: This guy and Oga Wasiu at the top just lost their jobs.

This shyt is going viral in the next 2 days.

Another My Oga at the Top moment
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Shola2009: what a shame . . to who ? how did the discussion of bribe come about ? was the driver just minding his business when the policeman suddenly jumped in and asked for bride ? rubbish! the corruption goes both ways.

No according to the scene the person is a travel agent and has some persons who wants to leave the country, and that policeman looks like one of those who works at the airport, they are trying to collect money from the agent so that they can help his people who wants to leave the country pass through immigration without their normal Virgin passport problem.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Anvaller: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Meanwhile, can the OP kindly edit the header as follows:

Either
Video of Nigerian Police Officer Demanding for Bribe
or
Video of Nigerian Police Officer Asking for Bribe

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
aieromon: He probably must have been caught bad because I never enter gbege wey me and police go dey yarn thousand thousand. Policemen should be scared; there's i-reporters everywhere now.

Tinted glass permit: ur moni nah 5 thousand!!!

Nah so dem dey talk am.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by ajasa4link: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
I think they said beggars can't be choosers,...see d stup!d man even telling him to increase the bribe from 2,000 to something higher as if he is selling a product or service to him... I think this video needs to get to the necessary authorities so that the man be brought to justice... the police is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria, I once had a very bitter experience with them...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by waja(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Soldiers nko? Mtcheeeeew. NA THE SAME PEOPLE JAREE.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Revolva(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
this is nothing new.......for nigerians ok.....but why do we like to coba ur nigerian police...eve in togo n ghana they take bribe also..na nigeians go always publish theirs....
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by 1ndidi2(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
Says d policeman: Now we are blowing grammer! By the time spit finish in our mouth grin

I have tried,I talked to u like my brother and friend grin

Truly truly, Police is ur friend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by punche(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Men in Black.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless: Nigerian police was once a nice, effective and professional institution. The problem started in 1988 under IBB with egunje spoil Lagos thing back then.

That is what I wrote about but I don't think our people want to be Disciplined
https://www.nairaland.com/1366002/need-new-leaders-like-babatunde
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
punche: Men in Black.

See as they stood there as if he owes them money.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
okpara ugo:

has he been sacked

Not likely. The video was just released. Let's wait and see what happens next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akpabio Dances Gbe Body, Zanku To Celebrate His Ministerial Appointment (Photos) / Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.