Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) (50734 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Farouk Lawan Collected $600K Bribe - Video Of Legislooting - OBJ at work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by horlabiyi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Every corner police dey e eee police dey. Roja roja roja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Curiouscity(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
It looks like a scene in a Nollywood movie. It can't be real in a country with the best leaders. Abi is it real?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Ayatullah(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
This is the type of 'Sting' operation Nigerian Journalists should be carrying out against our Politicians occupying various positions, but they have become intimate Friends of Politicians and contract seekers, thereby making nonsense of the profession. Pick up any Newspaper on a morning, the Front Page will always be what you heard on NTA 9:00pm News the previous day.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Drdreluv: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chamber10: What a shame. I have downloaded the video for necessary follow up action. shocked shocked angry
how did Ɣ☺u download it on Ɣ☺ΰr bb
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
ajasa4link: I think they said beggars can't be choosers,...see d stup!d man even telling him to increase the bribe from 2,000 to something higher as if he is selling a product or service to him... I think this video needs to get to the necessary authorities so that the man be brought to justice... the police is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria, I once had a very bitter experience with them...
Thank God for the internet let us keep exposing them we will shame them into doing the right thing. This is the revolution I have talked about Irresponsible leaders can not lead responsible people. We must take responsibility to push them to do the right thing starting at individual levels. It really hurts me when I hear Nigerians say that if they get into office they will collect the same thing pass leaders are doing the change can never happen if we do not change the way we think!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
coogar:

is that a policeman or a mobile police? the uniform looks odd to me.
I dunno bro. They are one and the same to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by deeptesting(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
If we understand where we are we will know that our beloved country is in a mess..The top officers from the DPO,Commissioner,AIG and IG are all aware of this katakata wey dey face them..Na who dem catch na him be thief for Naija oooo,i hope everyone knows what "Returns" means..It is just annoying how this people bully innocent Nigerians on the road,every young man who drives a good car and looks good is a suspeect to this aliens in black cloth wey obioma make for them.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by aieromon(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
okpara ugo:

Tinted glass permit: ur moni nah 5 thousand!!!

Nah so dem dey talk am.

I wonder why the guy was giving the policeman too much information. The information released could have gotten him robbed and aint no way the policeman was ready to let this big fish escape his hooks.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ayatullah:

This is the type of 'Sting' operation Nigerian Journalists should be carrying out against our Politicians occupying various positions, but they have become intimate Friends of Politicians and contract seekers, thereby making nonsense of the profession. Pick up any Newspaper on a morning, the Front Page will always be what you heard on NTA 9:00pm News the previous day.
Thank God that we can be the independent reporters and expose them online let us all do our parts we can all make it happen together. Expose themooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
biafranqueen: That is what I wrote about but I don't think our people want to be Disciplined
https://www.nairaland.com/1366002/need-new-leaders-like-babatunde

I have resurrected the thread again. Please, change the topic to something more appealing if you can. Use something like Nigeria Needs War Against Indscipline Again... ..... wouldn't be a bad idea.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by akinades71(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Kay
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by amarilo: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fashola should deport that begger policeman immediately.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
avalontony: since i can not stream the video, i just want to comment generally: if you know say you never give or take bribe before, and u think u are better than this police officer click like, but if u don give or collect bribe, to get admission, job, babe, or pass exam, jump and pass. even our leaders the collect bribe!!! i hate corruption and hypocrisy.
I have given bribe to police for safety reason but from now on I will make sure to record it and expose them. The time is now when the Professor is asking for bribe to pass expose them, admission bribe expose them. Let us change the system by shaming them on an international level and holding them accountable. We have to be the change we seek!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by biafranqueen: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
payless:

I have resurrected the thread again. Please, change the topic to something more appealing if you can. Use something like Nigeria Needs War Against Indscipline Again... ..... wouldn't be a bad idea.........
You are right I will change it to exactly that!
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
OMG.... Disgraceful hellhole. Smh
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Arrest the thief instantly.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Horus(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9gBPqHepUk

Nigerian Police taking bribe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9gBPqHepUk

Nigerian Police taking bribe

These ones are doing it with finesse and style naw

Nigerian police do it openly and shamelessly. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by jamp: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
Is Nigerian police recruiting.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Horus(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipIH9TfkmKM[/flash]

Nigerian Police & bribe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by holahabib: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
The Nigerian Police is the realist reflection you can get of the Nigerian society. They deal with all the sorts you can find in Nigeria on a daily basis. Ritualists, Corrupt Public/Civil servants, Armed Robbers, Drug dealers etc and many of this criminals have their way so why shouldn't they.

If you put Nigerian Police in front of mirror, what you will see is the map of Nigeria colored in Green White Green.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Teff(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Babiloko: make una 1st dey he shoe b4 una judge
True talk
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Horus(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bRrxp6IHlw

The Nigerian Police collecting bribe from motorists on a Nigerian Road.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by ajasa4link: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
I have a family friend who nearly died from trying to stand on his fundamental right against a police officer and refusing to give out bribe. Back then in 1999,the man was driving a commercial bus which he hires everyday and has to make returns at the close of each day. during the course of his work that day,he was approached by policeman who demanded to use his bus for their daylight raids on innocent people..meanwhile the driver will have to bear the cost of the fuel used and also he will have to lose some working hours which will make his daily return for that day practically impossible. He protested vehemently, but this only led him to being asked a cut-throat bribe..he also refused to budge. Then they requested to search his vehicle,unknown to him they had dropped a bullet in the vehicle.. the bullet was found by the same policeman who dropped it. He was arrested for armed robbery and transferred to SARS. HE was not charged to court,but rather keep seeing his fellow inmates reducing on a daily basis as a result of being shot at will by trigger-happy officers who take to killing of inmates as some sort of sport... He spent over a month their,but due to the constant prayer and fasting being offered in church on his behalf and the grace of GOD over his life,he lives to tell the tale.... not everyone is as lucky as this man,many people have met their deaths as a result of failing to bow to the rot of corruption that has eaten the depth of the police force...Let's continue to expose them and hope it will deter others and change them for good.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Osama10(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
They collect so much money from road users but at the end of the day they look so rached , hungry & cursed.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Gamesmart: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
pDude: This guy and Oga Wasiu at the top just lost their jobs.

This shyt is going viral in the next 2 days.

No chance is he losing his job!

In Nigeria?

This is the type of police force majority of the citizens (like ogb5 and cohorts) deserve. Most of the citizens are mentally ill themselves.

https://www.nairaland.com/1383611/james-iboris-55th-birthday-celebrated/3#17226748

Majority of Nigerians deserve the misery they live in.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Chuksgeo: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2013
''Police is your friend'' that is if this video is a script. Nigeria which way forward?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by DisGuy: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
dismissed or transferred?

chances are in the media they'll claim to have dismissed him -they don't prosecute only dismiss or suspend these trigger happy criminals

but in reality he'll be transferred to an outpost somewhere in kogi,taraba where many people dont have a clue who he is
as we all know nigerian journalist don't dig too deep or follow up on

Thank goodness for social media!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
okpara ugo:

Tinted glass permit: ur moni nah 5 thousand!!!

Nah so dem dey talk am.
Lmaaaao!

See u, u never hia d one wey dem go stop u say ya tyre don expire? Ur moni na 10k. *singing* Nigeria jaga jaga... Everything scatter scatter.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Chamber10(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Drdreluv: how did Ɣ☺u download it on Ɣ☺ΰr bb

A friend posted it on her facebook wall. I downloaded it from there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by tosine25: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
superior1: The police is your friend, Bail is free

Nigerian Poly yaa friend? U must be a learner.... If u dear cross ova da counter or mistakingly go write statement for dre station.... Ooooo, even if u be hackergum, money go drop for yea pocket.

Na Only Nigeria poly i know why go tell u to write ya Biography when writing statement for dre station
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Kelechi2020(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
lets see how this goes.
the sss should swing to agtion.this man must tell us who this oga at the top is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.