Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) (50732 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Farouk Lawan Collected $600K Bribe - Video Of Legislooting - OBJ at work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by nduchucks: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2013
I don't buy this crap. How was the diaspora resident able to video the Policeman who was on the front sit without the knowledge of the Policeman?

Gullible Nigerians!!! No wonder your leaders continue to screw you people with impunity.

Did you people confirm the authenticity of the video?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by amobii: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2013
this is a good development in exposing corrupt activities in our society, since fighting for right or standing against this corrupt act can lead someone in unexpected and untimely death, the best is to by this idea of technology and posting on it social media this would lead to reducing the crime or eradicating it in our society. Now you do not need to use your mobile phone for this alone there are different gadget you can use start from PEN, BUTTON ON SHIRT, WRIST WATCH, OR SMALL CAMERA THATCAN BE FIX WITHOUT WIRING, all these comes with camera, audio and memory 16G minimum, if you are interested drop me an email tunde847@gmail.com. This is what they use most in advance countries, if they know you are corrupt they set you up with this gadget to get your face and audio, at least you cannot deny your face and audio when play to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by amobii: 12:48am On Aug 07, 2013
ndu_chucks: I don't buy this crap. How was the diaspora resident able to video the Policeman who was on the front sit without the knowledge of the Policeman?

Gullible Nigerians!!! No wonder your leaders continue to screw you people with impunity.

Did you people confirm the authenticity of the video?

Well, i think it is possible because the policeman was only interested in bribe negotiation and not taking note of any camera, remember this was not a camera its a mobile phone and watching the video at the begining you only hear the two voice and not the face but later in video the guy was able to position the camera better to show the policeman face, if you are the policeman would you have allow the guy to video your negotiation. you are the most gullible person who never believe things, what authenticity do you need, he should give you his name and address or what, or he should list the crew in production and cast. please dont bring that into this movie i beg.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Oluschenco(m): 1:12am On Aug 07, 2013
Shameful act.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by babsjnr(m): 1:16am On Aug 07, 2013
Nigerian police are bad news
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by nduchucks: 1:31am On Aug 07, 2013
amobii:

Well, i think it is possible because the policeman was only interested in bribe negotiation and not taking note of any camera, remember this was not a camera its a mobile phone and watching the video at the begining.

This is a very disgraceful depiction of the NPF and the further tarnishment of the image of our great country. You should not be celebrating this video or making concerted efforts to make it believable. The bottom line is that you cannot prove that the video is not staged by awon olote.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Ayomel(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2013
so bad.
it will be very nice if every Nigerian can help when it come to corruption.
only me and you can stop corruption don't give don't take
take
OAM4J:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqv2vZUjCuk

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151518638447553&set=vb.608657552&type=2&theater

What a shame!
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by YoshiMaster: 1:38am On Aug 07, 2013
This is disgraceful, but lets not forget that the corruption goes both ways, let me explain.

The right thing to do when you get caught for any offence, is to accept the penalty, be booked and pay the fine or do the time.

Obviously most Nigerians don't want that, hence they enter into negotiations with a more than willing police officer.

Now in developed countries, the police vehicles have cameras and microphones which aid as a deterrent to the police officer accepting bribe. We need technology like that desperately in our Nigerian Police Vehicles.

I believe we also need softer traffic laws, for instance, no one should have to go to jail for a simple traffic offence. If we had fines instead for traffic offenses, then I think most Nigerians, even if just out of spite to the useless police force, would rather go through the due process of paying their fines to the government, rather than enriching these touts.

For now though, this guy has been caught on tape, and needs to be prosecuted.
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 07, 2013
ndu_chucks:

This is a very disgraceful depiction of the NPF and the further tarnishment of the image of our great country. You should not be celebrating this video or making concerted efforts to make it believable. The bottom line is that you cannot prove that the video is not staged by awon olote.

So we should pretend it didn't happen? I think we should circulate it as much as possible to warn potential extortionists. Nigeria does not have image. What's happening in the Police force is a child's play when juxtaposed with the Customs and both pale into insignificance when activities of our politicians are examined. Many countries have diplomats in Nigeria and are aware of how rotten Nigeria is.

Rather than gagging opinions, we should do the right thing and I think the top hierarchy of the force has taken a step in the right direction.Dismiss and prosecute the id!ot. Can you imagine? N25000 for wetin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by BabaOlowo: 1:40am On Aug 07, 2013
Chillext: Dat Police must be Akpors.......

I never knew Akpors fine like this o!
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Trut(m): 1:49am On Aug 07, 2013
My Suggestion.

You all should file complaint against that NPF Officer here: http://www.npf.gov.ng/contactus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by buyAride: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Trut: My Suggestion.

You all should file complaint against that NPF Officer here: http://www.npf.gov.ng/contactus

Can you file that COMPLAINT ANONYMOUSLY?

Or do you have to reveal your IDENTITY so that those corrupt and evil Police officers would trace you our and murder you and your family members?
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by Sommy47: 2:56am On Aug 07, 2013
GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBOURS!!! shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by lastpage: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2013
I have watched this clip a few times and it is a classical example of the "greed and brutality" of the Nigerian Police.

Between the Nigeria Police ..and an Armed Robber, l guess a lot of Nigerians will chose the Armed robber.
The Robber has a "declared intention" of dispossessing you of your property (Money or goods).

*Unlike the Nigerian Police, he does not pretend to be "Your Friend".
*He does not wear an official uniform thereby giving you a "false sense" of security!
*An Armed Robber take a a risk to his life, by what he/she is doing, unlike the Nigeri Police who does worse things but with an air of "untouchability"! shocked
*The armed Robber will rob you and flee but the Nigeria Police will rob you and threaten to lock you up or tag you an armed robber, in which case he can even shoot you if he feels you cab expose him!
*The armed robber "works" for himself and his survival; unlike the Nigerian Police who earns a salary at your tax expense. is clothed by tax payers money, armed with our money and shoots us indiscriminately by the gun bought with our money.
*Even more dangerously is that fact that the Nigeria Police has become a MAFIA whereby the "foot soldiers report and make returns" to their Superiors (the same 'Superiors' you'll expect to discipline an erring officer?) who then provide cover for their nefarious activities.

THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE IS A ROTTEN ORGANISATION. ITS A NEST OF KILLERS, CRIMINALS AND EXTORTIONISTS.
THEY HAVE SO MUCH INNOCENT BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!

Every person wearing that NPF Uniform should be ashamed of themselves, their family should understand that we see them as a disgrace to their children, wife and family members. If we had a choice right now, l will recommend they ALl be discharged and locked up in an Island Prison.
NO WONDER 99% OF THEIR CHILDREN ARE ARMED ROBBERS, CULTIST AND NEVER-DO-WELLS! Its the "Law of Karma"!
Where is that stewpid and shameless "Policewoman" on Nairaland, let her come and open her caustic mouth once again! tongue

That Policeman was threatening and invoking the authority of his senior collaborators!
He was confirming that he does not work alone but "reports the loot" to his superiors (and l know this is true).

We all remember Tafa balogun? Ehindero? These are the "very top" (Inspector Generals) of Nigeria Police!

Exposing them to the whole world is the way to go.
The Public should equip their vehicle with "mini DVR" that can record inside and outside the vehicle (Fro Insurance purposes! grin grin ). Its cheap and you can get it on Ebay.
Anytime you think you will have a dealing with these scumbags, 'secretly' set your phone on recording first, before engaging them. (be careful these scumbags will not hesitate to snuff out your life, if they know they have been caught red handed!
)

Lastpage!

BTW: Below is a close caption of the face of that Policeman in the video. Let his "Oga at the top" act, if they have the liver!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by YoshiMaster: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Sommy47: YES, YES, F*U*C*K YOU TOO! grin grin

Hahahahaha! Dude you are a clown.

Can't believe someone out there is still reping that movie, respect!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by lastpage: 3:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Reuben.Abati:

She dey rest for house.

She just do abortion.

All questions shiuld be forwarded to me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gbagaun!
But she is NOT the one that went as far as Ikorodu, to sleep with her Police Commissioner .... and that one died on-top of her! shocked shocked shocked Na so-so useless death dem go dey die! tongue tongue

Or is this a case of mistaken identity?
You have to shed more light on this before we can forward any 'Kwestsion' to you! wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: She wont show face here, if it is "tribal abuse" now, she will open that her useless buccal cavity!
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by trolling(m): 3:46am On Aug 07, 2013
for her to subscribe to Policewoman as her username,it shows that she takes pride in Nigerian Police Force which aint something to be associated with, now she's been hunted by her username,next time she should pipe low,if i was to go by the kinda of username i wanted,i know one way or the other it would draw some attention so i just stuck to trolling
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by kundul: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Oga IG transfer dis man 2 yobe n c how he'll react lyk a chicken dt is put in boiled water Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Police Officer Asking For Bribe (Video) by tellwisdom: 5:23am On Aug 07, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: what sort of rubbish talk is this one? If the guy had pushed him out of the vehicle, the whole story would have changed and the policeman could accuse him of anything! You should change your NL ID to tellfoolishness cos judging from most of your comments on this forum, you say nothing but trash all the time! Mtchewwww!

What a frustrated soul, you are. I feel you sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Heavy Smoke In Port Harcourt (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.