Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 (36956 Views)

You Kidding Me? Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 / John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by halfdollar: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
d referee is a real man of God, and faithfull in is God.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
raeez: hahahaha trolling
C'mon shut that gap on ur face oozing smell everywhere you call mouth. angry
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Samunique(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: they have an agenda . the worldwide caliphate . them want to Islamize us/the whole world . however they will fail , they always fail Christians tried to do it , they failed. so the terrorists are on a long thing .

*prayers in our streets
* stop game to pray or break their pseudo fast
* don't want to abide by the law
etc
My brother, those people are something else o ! They are just like d Jews of d old testament, very religious but without d knowledge of God. All they know is Islam and its rituals and how Islam must rule the world by force, not how people will co-exist together peacebly and discover God for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by eightsin(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Religious bigot
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Samunique: My brother, those people are something else o ! They are just like d Jews of d old testament, very religious but without d knowledge of God. All they know is Islam and its rituals and how Islam must rule the world by force, not how people will co-exist together peacebly and discover God for themselves.
And yet another muumuu steps in

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
Samunique: My brother, those people are something else o ! They are just like d Jews of d old testament, very religious but without d knowledge of God. All they know is Islam and its rituals and how Islam must rule the world by force, not how people will co-exist together peacebly and discover God for themselves.
don't mind them, the average muslims(the masses) are bunch of illiterates, in fact most African muslims are illiterates in Arabic, they don't even understand half of their quran yet want to impose that on people , they live on hearsay and do whatever their arab masters say.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Samunique(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Don Demu:
And yet another muumuu steps in
The truth is alway bitter, u call me muumuu bcs u lack knowledge and u don't want to learn, u a satisfied with wat ur religious teacher teaches u about ur inherited god, i will tell u this, people need to discover God not inherit him. I believe i am not insultive, if i am please forgive me. Just like d truth ! Thanks.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by ricboy0496: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
wat can we call dat,dis is absord
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
ricboy0496: wat can we call dat,dis is absord
'absurd' actually. Yes, I agree with you.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Testerfuze(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: muslims/moslems ae pretenders deal with , didn't say Islam so I don't know how I am blaming the religion.
Clap 4 d greatest fool of our generation,cudn't believe u were dis daft....or hav u bn weeding lately

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Testerfuze:
Clap 4 d greatest fool of our generation,cudn't believe u were dis daft....or hav u bn weeding lately
definitively not with a 6yo girl.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Testerfuze(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: muslims/moslems ae pretenders deal with , didn't say Islam so I don't know how I am blaming the religion.
Clap 4 d greatest fool of our generation....ar u dis daft or u've bn weedin lately
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Testerfuze(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: definitively not with a 6yo girl.
Nd wats dis suppose 2 mean?
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
so just because he wan officiate football he should keep his obligation to his creator aside? He did both successfully, kudos to him.
xykms101: Religious bigots.

...Why did you have to fast when you have a match to officiate?
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Testerfuze:
Nd wats dis suppose 2 mean?
that i'm not the follower of a cradle-robber warlord. gerrit?
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Was the gospel revealed in your time? Pastors told you fasting is optional, you dont have to fast yet they fast all the time. You mean to coexist i have to follow your way, dance your makossa in your churches and allow us to do our fasting. I wonder how many musical instruments were in the house God in the time of Jesus.

[quote
author=Samunique] My brother, those people are something else o ! They
are just like d Jews of d old testament, very religious but without d
knowledge of God. All they know is Islam and its rituals and how Islam
must rule the world by force, not how people will co-exist together
peacebly and discover God for themselves. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
What is more absurd than praying against death that pastors does everyday and congregations keeps shouting amen? instead of telling people to make provisions for this inevitable journey that every one must make.

collynzo2: 'absurd' actually. Yes, I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by seangy4konji: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nothing bad in a snack...The players self would drink and wince and game will continue afterwards...If person die for field??Na 6 ft below na abi
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Was the gospel
revealed in English? mark u Jesus did not utter a single word in
english, will it not be a thing of joy to be able to speak your
saviour's language?
Jesus was a Jew not an english. Colonial mentalist

[quote
author=CAMEROONPRIDE] don't mind them, the average muslims(the masses)
are bunch of illiterates, in fact most African muslims are illiterates
in Arabic, they don't even understand half of their quran yet want to
impose that on people , they live on hearsay and do whatever their arab
masters say. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by RickyDCasanova(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Sounds so funny...ppl and dia Religion..
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Ogegod87: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
xykms101: Religious bigots.

...Why did you have to fast when you have a match to officiate?

Let me rephrase: Ɣ did he agree 2 officiate a match when he knew he was FASTING?

Very funny though.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
this happened in Senegal where 94% of the population are muslims. What are chances of getting a referee that is not fasting?

Ogegod87:

Let me rephrase: Ɣ did he agree 2 officiate a match when he knew he was FASTING?

Very funny though.

2 Likes

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by collynzo2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
SHAAWA: What is more absurd than praying against death that pastors does everyday and congregations keeps shouting amen? instead of telling people to make provisions for this inevitable journey that every one must make.

Yeah, death is inevitable. Feel free to die, but stop looking for someone to take along with you. You just exhibited suicide bomber mentality, no regard for life.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by collynzo2(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
SHAAWA: this happened in Senegal where 94% of the population are muslims. What are chances of getting a referee that is not fasting?

Thankfully you admitted that 94% of Senegalese are Musilms. So why were the fans against his action? Why didn't the players take the same action? Like I wrote before, the man is an Islamic extremist, a potential terrorist.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
naptu2: He is actually right. FIFA allows you to have a break for health reasons (remember the water breaks in the heat of USA 94?).

Water break isn't food break, besides, that was 1994 not 2013!
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2013
he wasnt alone, his officials broke their fast as well. Am a not footballer neither am i fan. but i know it's not the fans that decide what goes on in the pitch.

[quote
author=collynzo2] Thankfully you admitted that 94% of Senegalese are
Musilms. So why were the fans against his action? Why didn't the players
take the same action? Like I wrote before, the man is an Islamic
extremist, a potential terrorist.[/quote]
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2013
I not
am afraid of death and I am not suicidal. but i fear my actions that
will be question upon on the day of judgement. Bros no one has the right
to take anybody's life.

t[quote
author=collynzo2] Yeah, death is inevitable. Feel free to die, but stop
looking for someone to take along with you. You just exhibited suicide
bomber mentality, no regard for life. [/quote]
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 12:16am On Aug 08, 2013
SHAAWA: I am
not afraid of death and I am not suicidal. but i fear meeting my Creator on judgement day with my records flawed.

Bros no one has the right to
take anybody's life.

t
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2013
^^^What's up with your quoting? You need to calm down.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by BetaThings: 1:29am On Aug 08, 2013
mankind80: Itz only in countries lyk senegal that can hapun!...no refree wil try dat in any developed country's league...smh
Get some education
A muslim player in the EPL has refused to wear a jersey branded by a lottery company
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by BetaThings: 1:58am On Aug 08, 2013
collynzo2: Thankfully you admitted that 94% of Senegalese are Musilms. So why were the fans against his action? Why didn't the players take the same action? Like I wrote before, the man is an Islamic extremist, a potential terrorist.
You would make a very poor policeman
So observing a religious duty at the appropriate time is wrong?
When should he beak the fast?
There is a difference between sticking rigidly to the rules and extemism
The rule is break your fast as early as possible; don't take innocent souls
Why should anyone adhering to the first be unable to do the second

Christians in Nigeria do fellowship during office hours. Is that fanaticism?
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Islam to the dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[video] JJ Okocha: Best Freekicks Ever @ PSG Bolton Nigeria Fenerbahce Frankfurt / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.