Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 (36955 Views)

You Kidding Me? Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 / John Fashanu Confirms Tb Joshua Predicted Super Eagles Match To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2013
SHAAWA: Was the gospel
revealed in English? mark u Jesus did not utter a single word in
english, will it not be a thing of joy to be able to speak your
saviour's language?
Jesus was a Jew not an english. Colonial mentalist

you just proved my point anuofia. dumb illiterate moslem ......ur comment shows that Christianity , the message of God is spread in many languages. unlike your terrorist religion.

French,
latin
English
Hebrew
Arabic etc.....
do u also believe like the average terrorist that Arabic is God's language? and please pray tell us , why do u have to pray in direction of an Arabic land?
fcking slaves
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Ayatullah(m): 2:38am On Aug 08, 2013
idy15: RE U SERIOUS, WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN IF NA FOR NAIJA THIS ONE HAPPEN

Nothing would have happened...............We Muslims must continue to teach You People that ALLAHU AKBAR (God Is The Greatest) shocked
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Msgamble: 4:08am On Aug 08, 2013
BetaThings:
Get some education
A muslim player in the EPL has refused to wear a jersey branded by a lottery company
U seem outdated, u mean papiss cisse of Newcastle fc? He now wears the shirt(lottery company),he even scored in their last match,what the guy need is few coins or else na hunger go kill am n his towel-head relative
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2013
Msgamble: U seem outdated, u mean papiss cisse of Newcastle fc? He now wears the shirt(lottery company),he even scored in their last match,what the guy need is few coins or else na hunger go kill am n his towel-head relative
did I hear someone shouting pretender ?
grin grin grin

moslems are pretenders can I have an amen? tongue
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by fapcrook(m): 4:25am On Aug 08, 2013
xykms101: Religious bigots.

...Why did you have to fast when you have a match to officiate?
Are u serious wt this question?
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by fapcrook(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2013
deols:

Who are you to judge?

Very funny. In Islam, you can even carry loudspeaker to say you are fasting. It doesnt spoil your fast. It even makes your fast easier as others would know not to disturb you.
Thank u for telling him. Some NLanders even called d referee a terrorist. So breaking a gast males one become one? May Allah forgive them all. Wishing my fellow muslims all over d world a happy celebration today including d referee. If anyone becomes sad over this pls go and jump into d lagoon
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2013
fapcrook: Thank u for telling him. Some NLanders even called d referee a terrorist. So breaking a gast males one become one? May Allah forgive them all. Wishing my fellow muslims all over d world a happy celebration today including d referee. If anyone becomes sad over this pls go and jump into d lagoon
go fck a camel, u islamist terrorist
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 08, 2013
barkha da gayla my moslems terrorist friends

bomb-ba da salah

pedophile dah salah
Swat da pedophilia

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by raeez(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2013
dason4life:

Water break isn't food break, besides, that was 1994 not 2013!
it happened in 2013 during chelsea's pre-season tour dis july get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by misterh(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2013
collynzo2: Thankfully you admitted that 94% of Senegalese are Musilms. So why were the fans against his action? Why didn't the players take the same action? Like I wrote before, the man is an Islamic extremist, a potential terrorist.
Did you see my earlier post? I asked you to define extremism. Your argument is flawed. A man goes to observe his religious obligation which incidentally is allowed in his profession and you are here saying he is an extremist. I've never seen a premise as flawed as this. If a christian leaves his job on Sunday to attend his church, does that make him an extremist? So because majority of the people did not break their fast @ d appropriate time, he should join the bandwagon and refuse to break his fast, when only his will stand before his Creator on Judgement Day to account for his actions on earth.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by haibe(m): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2013
xykms101: Religious bigots.

...Why did you have to fast when you have a match to officiate?

No why did he have to officiate when he was fasting, officiating can be avoided but the fasting may not be.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by richt75: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
talking shit
Isiterere: There is absolutely nothing wrong in what he did.
He's an umpire,so is allowed.
What if he's tensed to use the loo,won't he took the same break ?
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by eightsin(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2013
misterh: Wow... You served in Nassarawa means you are a graduate and you typed hippocrate (don't tell me it's typo coz it isn't)- It's spelt hypocrite, sir. So because of this singular act of the driver, ALL muslims must bear the brunt of his rudeness Where did you graduate from, please? You even went further to accuse Islam, albeit indirectly, of not paying your alawee! Dude, you got a p with Islam or what?

It's not wander, but wonder
It's not currupt, but corrupt
It's not dubbling, but doubling.
Also, work on your punctuations.
Cheers!

These are combos..u've brokn that guys jaw.

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by collynzo2(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2013
BetaThings:
Get some education
A muslim player in the EPL has refused to wear a jersey branded by a lottery company
Papiss Cisse of Newcatsle has been forced to do that now, he'll be wearing the jersey next season. They would have sued his arsè for breach of contract. No one will tolerate tantrums from you guys forever.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2013
Lol, who is more
ignorant than the person who knws nuthing of other people's religions
and shamelessly potray his ignorance
? You dont even knw ur religion, to help you out of ur misery, I knw the Bible
was translated into over 2000 languages. The quran has been translated
into so many languages as well. by d way is the F word in d english
bible and anuofia in the igbo version? when ur pastor speaks in tongue who interpret?

[quote
author=CAMEROONPRIDE] you just proved my point anuofia. dumb illiterate
moslem ......ur comment shows that Christianity , the message of God is
spread in many languages. unlike your terrorist religion.

French,
latin
English
Hebrew
Arabic etc.....
do u also believe like the average terrorist that Arabic is God's
language? and please pray tell us , why do u have to pray in direction
of an Arabic land?
fcking slaves[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by darea18: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2013
dason4life:

Water break isn't food break, besides, that was 1994 not 2013!
lame. 1994 and 2013. What's the difference. What happened in that year can still happen today. SMh

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by obi123: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Isiterere: There is absolutely nothing wrong in what he did.
He's an umpire,so is allowed.
What if he's tensed to use the loo,won't he took the same break ?

no he wont took it, you hear, he wont took it
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by obi123: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ayatullah:

Nothing would have happened...............We Muslims must continue to teach You People that ALLAHU AKBAR (God Is The Greatest) shocked

please give us a break, i beg spare us
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by tintingz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: allah uk abha

more like a good arab slave wink wink
don't thank me , we know , we know
Lolzz a slave calling others slave

Lmao! grin
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by tintingz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
Christians/non-muslims thinking is not different from the terrorist...reading comments on this thread can kill

What if the ref wanna pee pee or poo poo won't he take a break?

You can't cheat on nature.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
i think this should not be allowed! before you crucify me.. think about it.

If a buddhist or a christian (which I am), or a pagan wants to stop a football game just in order to pray and break a fast, will you muslims allow it? if you will allow it, then the referee is correct for what he did.

If you will not allow another religion to stop a game to break a fast then you should also not be allowed.

Simple and short.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
SHAAWA: Lol, who is more
ignorant than the person who knws nuthing of other people's religions
and shamelessly potray his ignorance
? You dont even knw ur religion, to help you out of ur misery, I knw the Bible
was translated into over 2000 languages. The quran has been translated
into so many languages as well. by d way is the F word in d english
bible and anuofia in the igbo version? when ur pastor speaks in tongue who interpret?

i don't have a pastor , and we don't speak in tongue. your masters teach u that Arabic is the language of God.
you must pray in direction of Arabic land
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Orikinla(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
He should have waited for the half time break.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Ibidapson(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
It happened wen United were playing against Osaka, τ̲̅ђe game W̶̲̅αs stoped on both half so ϑαt τ̲̅ђe players kud refreshed due †✆ τ̲̅ђe hot weather. The ref stil mαdε α point in respect with health condition.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by nwaiwuanthony(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2013
What is the relationship between Ramadan and football, that referee should be sanctioned.

1 Like

Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Revolva(m): 2:12am On Aug 09, 2013
thats what religion has made people loose focus...he should be sacked angry angry
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by kazykay(m): 5:32am On Aug 09, 2013
don't be shy of your religion.thumbs up ref!
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by SHAAWA: 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Muslim

do have answers to d things they do we dont evade questions and tell
people to bliv by faith.

1. the initial direction for the muslims prayer was Jerusalem, so Our
prophet faced that direction the Jews at the time kept jeering at him that y must he
face their direction?
when it became unbearable he prayed to God to come his rescue, he was
told by angel Gabriel that every direction belongs to so it doesnt matter whether
he face east or west, henforth he shud be facing the Kaabah which
another holy place. Evry muslims prays towards that direction Arabs and
non Arabs alike.

2. All languages belongs to God even the one you speak but our Prophet
was an arab so the revelations came to him in a language he speaks and
understood, just as the books of Moses and Jesus were revealed in their
languages. Majority of muslims can read arabic but most cant speak or
understand that why we have d translated copies, some can read, write
and understand arabic.....

[quote
author=CAMEROONPRIDE] i don't have a pastor , and we don't speak in
tongue. your masters teach u that Arabic is the language of God.
you must pray in direction of Arabic land[/quote]
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Anuoluwaplenty(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
smileyhe kips on runnin he slums nd die.
His berial d players nd official attends.d league continues xo tumbs up ref dats d way of life.
Re: Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 by Remii(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2013
oyedun82: africa sha??

fyi Islam is a global religion, the White House hosts joint breaking of fast every year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[video] JJ Okocha: Best Freekicks Ever @ PSG Bolton Nigeria Fenerbahce Frankfurt / Bulgaria Vs England Match Stopped Twice Due To Racist Abuse At Players (Photos) / Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.