Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ibo Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibo Girls (13884 Views)

Ibo Girls / Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2008
frank 3.16:

@poster are u tired with all your local hausa babes that dres like ninja's?

i said it, these girls that like dressing like ninjas are sure tastless, i wonder the type of smell that will be emitting from their over heated p**sy

abeg don't take this opportunity to start insulting women.
It's uncalled for
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
frank 3.16:

@poster are u tired with all your local hausa babes that dres like ninja's?

i said it, these girls that like dressing like ninjas are sure tastless, i wonder the type of smell that will be emitting from their over heated p**sy
undecided
Re: Ibo Girls by finguy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2008
sorry dude, but whats more painful is that you havent bleeped yet till you Bleep an ibo chick. abeg increase the search well well well well!!!
Re: Ibo Girls by finguy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2008
hey ibkaye, i havent been hunting for ya, where you go now, how bout the prayer meeting i talkted about.
anyway on a more serious note i will like to know ya, abeg just wire me mail abeg.
Re: Ibo Girls by finguy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2008
hey ibkaye, i have been hunting for ya, where you go now, how bout the prayer meeting i talkted about.
anyway on a more serious note i will like to know ya, abeg just wire me mail abeg.
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2008
make the guy dey yarn dust.
he doesn't even know wat it looks like.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
abeg don't take this opportunity to start insulting women.
It's uncalled for
Imagine the likeness.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2008
@chika98
My only sista for Nairaland abeg no go that mallam near biko.
You go marry your sister?
Re: Ibo Girls by chika98: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2008
presido1:

@chika98
My only sista for Nairaland abeg no go that mallam near biko.
lol, ok
Re: Ibo Girls by superboi(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
mallam!!yyaya de?take am easy.efrebor or you go wound oh!igbo gals no easy
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2008
mallam u no be hausa so drop all this your pretences
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
jennykadry:

was just about to type that . . lol
the guy is definately ibo or yoruba.
Re: Ibo Girls by savanaha: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
buzyDiva:

was just about to type that . . lol
the guy is definately ibo or yoruba.

With nothing better to do. He has never heard of the term "hobby"
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
savanaha:

With nothing better to do. He has never heard of the term "hobby"
or the term common sense grin
Re: Ibo Girls by princeonx: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
You want f**k person wey you no even fit spell her tribe? its IGBO not Ibo! unless you mean diff tribe since you claim to don taste all.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
the guy is definately ibo or yoruba
I no be ibo , i no be yoruba. i am an independent observer. and go and learn spelling please because that one wey i bold get small problem.
Re: Ibo Girls by 9cent(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster,

igbo girls send your money and not your love! afterall na mallam u be grin
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
You want f**k person wey you no even fit spell her tribe? its IGBO not Ibo! unless you mean diff tribe since you claim to don taste all
Do you need to know how to spell her tribe? all you need is her pussy and you dont have to know spelling bee to get access to the pussy. haba! allah akbar.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster,

igbo girls send your money and not your love! afterall na mallam u be

Me too, i send their booty and not their love.
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

I no be ibo , i no be yoruba. i am an independent observer. and go and learn spelling please because that one wey i bold get small problem.

that correction na small issue . . as for ur own, you need to head to the mental asylum.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
that correction na small issue . . as for your own, you need to head to the mental asylum.
Where that one dey? ibo women dey dia?
Re: Ibo Girls by savanaha: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

And you have the audacity to say someone has spelling problem when you problem has not yet been defined by the medical or religious community? Please come again when you have some thing worthwhile. You know people with time like you have found ways to improve their community or even started threads that are beneficial.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2008

I don talkam before now say i no be ausa.
Re: Ibo Girls by 9cent(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster,

well, u no know where allen avenue dey? grin
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
mallam musa,one thing ive noticed be say,even wt all d mouth wey u dey make say u don chop different p***sy ,im sure u've not slept wt 4 women ,and u r already shouting like dis.just because u had ur first wet dreams u no want make we hear word,wat will now happen if u eventually sleep wt 4 women,im very sure u'll snap ur d**k and post d pics on dis forum,due to excitement
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
And you have the audacity to say someone has spelling problem when you problem has not yet been defined by the medical or religious community? Please come again when you have some thing worthwhile. You know people with time like you have found ways to improve their community or even started threads  that are beneficial.
E never reach to fight my brother. all i want is variety of pussies and not your govt political post. Should we fight for everything in Nigeria? lets work together for once to promote peace and unity. One nigeria.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
mallam musa,one thing ive noticed be say,even wt all d mouth wey u dey make say u don chop different p***sy ,im sure u've not slept wt 4 women ,and you're already shouting like this.just because u had your first wet dreams u no want make we hear word,what will now happen if u eventually sleep wt 4 women,im very sure u'll snap your d**k and post d pics on this forum,due to excitement

Big boys get pussies anyhow in naija. Ask questions abegi. You don come lagos before? I can sleep with 5 naked women if i want na my cash money killam. Chics dey naked sef dey clean my office for me.
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
mallam says he's not Igbo abi Ibo.
no be you write this one?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=138739.msg2324015#msg2324015
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster,

well, u no know where allen avenue dey?

Ma guy, i don tire for allen babes. na Abeokuta be the latest place where guys find new oil well to dig now. Go abeokuta for weeekend and you may never go back again.
Re: Ibo Girls by savanaha: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua:

gbam. Good detective work.
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua:

good job girl. . . i talk am.

now lets see the new lie he has to say bout this.
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
rotflmao i knew it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Being Single Can Be Frustrating / Are Women Still Moved By Words???? / Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.