Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ibo Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibo Girls (13736 Views)

Ibo Girls / Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Shequanja say i be ibo kobo kobo and you say i be virgin, make una dey dream. I've hammered a minimum of 5000  different pussies since i was 13. life is good for my side. Up nassarawa state.

let thunder scatter that your "abunna"
Idiot!
na 5,000 mad women abi you hammered one mad woman 5,000 times.
Re: Ibo Girls by savanaha: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Then tell ibo girls to stop calling me and disturbing me everyday because am a married man and if i must deal with you, i mean business. My motto is : blood for diamond, Pussy for recharge card.

Since someone has already resolved that you are an Igbo little boy trying to create tribe tension in an attempt to get attention, I will ignore you for now. Evidently you are still too stupid that your attempt at reverse psychology ends up making you an idiot with a keyboard. Like Nigerians will say "Stupor shiooor"
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

I no dey do ashawo, na big big university girls be my area of specialization.

University of Ebute metta?
Re: Ibo Girls by Uche2nna(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua:

Idiot!

Same difference grin
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
i've been called ijaw for politics section, others say i be mohadana and now i be ibo. Can somebody forget wetin i be and get me some help. i am losing money here. Be a brothers keeper for once.
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2008
Uche2nna:

Same difference grin

ROFL
uche hold this your brother
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Then tell ibo girls to stop calling me and disturbing me everyday because am a married man and if i must deal with you, i mean business. My motto is : blood for diamond, Pussy for recharge card.

men. this chap is highly repugnant. This is how the idiots ruled Nigeria down.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2008
Idiot!
madam/mr abeg take it easy, we are not fighting. Lets love each other because love makes life go round. i've hammered over 5000 pussies allah.
Re: Ibo Girls by chika98: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
Ihukwam eshishi!
Dude, Why are you so desperate to sleep with an igbo girl?
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

please stop insulting me and get me the help i need. if you can't help me, why not go to another thread.
The help you need is not on NL, hon. You might wanna visit yaba leftor whatever you ppl call it wink
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

i've been called ijaw for politics section, others say i be mohadana and now i be ibo. Can somebody forget wetin i be and get me some help. i am losing money here. Be a brothers keeper for once.

No he is Hausa. Cant you see by his name or postings. What other set of people believes in buying sex? THE HAUSAS ! (Gambaris).
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
men. this chap is highly repugnant. This is how the idiots ruled Nigeria down
Nigeria can still wake up if me and you come together to help it. we should start by loving each other first. Is it a sin to have a long weticall and like women. Common people, I am not gay and i love women nyash only that i just want to chop ibo nyash for once and give them red card because i no fit marry ibo girl lai lai,
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
eh eh eh eh lipsrsealed
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2008
Ihukwam eshishi!

When person chop your money call you aboki, you go understand. Love is not tribalistic.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
No he is Hausa. Cant you see by his name or postings. What other set of people believes in buying sex? THE HAUSAS ! (Gambaris).

Leave ausa out of this and they are one of the best tribe on earth anyway. Their women are the best you can get in Africa. i no be ausa .
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Nigeria can still wake up if me and you come together to help it. we should start by loving each other first. Is it a sin to have a long weticall and like women. Common people, I am not gay and i love women nyash only that i just want to chop ibo nyash for once and give them red card because i no fit marry ibo girl lai lai,

I hope you dont have any kids, 'cause if you teach your kids these sort of things then your whole genome is a waste.
Re: Ibo Girls by chiegemba(f): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2008
Sweet T:

men. this chap is highly repugnant. This is how the idiots ruled Nigeria down.
hahahaha!!! grin grin grin Abeg talk am again tongue grin
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2008
chika98:

Ihukwam eshishi!

Don't mind that character
how hard is it to sleep with any girl?
How hard is it to sleep with any tribe in Nigeria when the poulation is over 130 million?
It's not as if Igbo girls live in kirikiri and he has to first break in.
If his lifelong ambition is sleeping with an Igbo girl or any girl all he needs to do is travel to Onitsha,stand around main market with your vehicle for a short while and someone will surely hop in .
I can even bet on that.
It's that easy.
There are girls that'll do anything now for money so the poster is talking rubbish.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
I hope you don't have any kids, 'cause if you teach your kids these sort of things then your whole genome is a waste.

I teach my boys to take advantage of any pussy as long as they dont do it by force and always to remember not to spend all their money in it because it's not worth it.
Re: Ibo Girls by chika98: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua:

There are girls that'll do anything now for money so the poster is talking rubbish.
You know! He's just chatting shit
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

I teach my boys to take advantage of any pussy as long as they don't do it by force and always to remember not to spend all their money in it because it's not worth it.

oh i see, it's a waste of time responding to an airhead. Pele, e go better for you.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
chikabonita and shequanja, are you ibo women? Lets not fight and love each other. it takes more energy to fight than to love. i just want a national conference so as to sort out our issues. If woman chop your brother money callam aboki, you go dey feel wetin i dey yarn.
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
oh i see, it's a waste of time responding to an airhead. Pele, e go better for you.
Thank you; teaching your children the right way is hard because me i dey the left way already.
Re: Ibo Girls by SweetT1: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

Thank you; teaching your children the right way is hard because me i dey the left way already.

ha ! Not you, your a good Christian-like man. sir !
Re: Ibo Girls by chika98: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

chikabonita and shequanja, are you ibo women? Lets not fight and love each other. it takes more energy to fight than to love. i just want a national conference so as to sort out our issues. If woman chop your brother money callam aboki, you go dey feel wetin i dey yarn.
Who the heck is that?
Re: Ibo Girls by buzyDiva(f): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2008
Mallam . . u need to go get tested!
Re: Ibo Girls by frank316(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster are u tired with all your local hausa babes that dres like ninja's?

i said it, these girls that like dressing like ninjas are sure tastless, i wonder the type of smell that will be emitting from their over heated p**sy
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2008
Mallam . . u need to go get tested
Do you know what they call agbo? it will clean every unclean thing in your body and wash your blood clean. If agbo catch HIV ehn. AIDS dey fear some concoction abegi.  Always use agbo my sister and see the wonders for yourself.!
Re: Ibo Girls by MallamMusa: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
@poster are u tired with all your local hausa babes that dres like ninja's?

i said it, these girls that like dressing like ninjas are sure tastless, i wonder the type of smell that will be emitting from their over heated p**sy
na waah for youoh. Every woman dey emit odour like sheniquin said.
Re: Ibo Girls by presido1: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2008
@chika98
My only sista for NL abeg no go that mallam near biko.
Re: Ibo Girls by sheniqua: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2008
MallamMusa:

na waah for youoh. Every woman dey emit odour like sheniquin said.

shocked shocked shocked
where exactly did we hold this conversation?
Re: Ibo Girls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2008
sheniqua:

shocked shocked shocked
where exactly did we hold this conversation?
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Most Ugliest Ladies On Nairaland / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / Being Single Can Be Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.