Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? (8536 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2013
onila:

no he didnt ask

he just did it
since ur re free 2 air cable, I'd b coming 4 mine turn.

Life na turn by turn (timaya)

Ditto
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Kamenmen(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
onila:

no he didnt ask

he just did it
Yes apparently, asking is a 'killer'. You either do it and bare the curse/slap/reporting by her or don't do it at all. But ofcrse there is no need of wondering what her reaction would be if you are a total stranger to her.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by UyiIredia(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kamenmen: Yes apparently, asking is a 'moment killer'. You either do it and bare the curse/slap/reporting by her or don't do it at all. But ofcrse there is no need of wondering what her reaction would be if you are a total stranger to her.

I was thinking along those lines. Friends of mine implied from their shared experiences that some girls won't mind being smooched especially if you aren't all that bad and they aren't the strict type. Umm . . . I've thought of it but nope won't do.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
onila: grin

we were watching tv together. .him n my cousins

I decided to go to the washroom to pee

while walking to to the washroom, he quickly pulled me to some safe side @ the corridor where no one will see us

he started touching my tummy n waist gently and smacked my bum. .I got shy and walked away tongue

but I liked it tho smiley I wish I stayed longer

hmm *invites yerima*come watch blu film
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by lirusehn(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
booqee: jeez...you're dry. undecided
*raises i brow* *clears throat 2 get her attention* sumbdy is calling u
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Kamenmen(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

...some girls won't mind being smooched especially if you aren't all that bad and they aren't the strict type. Umm . . . I've thought of it but nope won't do.
If she doesn't mind, she probably fancies the b#rs+urd. Otherwise...'k!b¤ko'. Never thought of doing it too, seems bit too cheeky.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Evankoko(f): 2:08am On Aug 11, 2013
onila: grin

we were watching tv together. .him n my cousins

I decided to go to the washroom to pee

while walking to to the washroom, he quickly pulled me to some safe side @ the corridor where no one will see us

he started touching my tummy n waist gently and smacked my bum. .I got shy and walked away tongue

but I liked it tho smiley I wish I stayed longer

pls call me i like u okay 07038943344
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by maphed: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
nolaguy: Virginity shouldn't be a thing to brag about, but anyways, nice thread tho... cool

"Dumbest" post ever!
If ur junior sist remain virgin till mariage in this rotten generation,u go vex put bah? Olodo!
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
maphed:

"Dumbest" post ever!
If ur junior sist remain virgin till mariage in this rotten generation,u go vex put bah? Olodo!
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
onila: yea when i was a child n teenager

Hope dat doesnt mean...that uve lost ur lustre...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Should A Guy Budget For A First Date With An Average Nigerian Girl? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For All Men Out There!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.