Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? (8538 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Allow Me Smooch Her During Sex / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
CFCfan:
24grin
story grin..
24 - 10 abi
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
joeydozzy:

you must be one hot shawty at 15 undecided
yea that was when my boobs n butt just started growing

i was becoming curvy and everything just became perfect

the boys were coming
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by 9jabouy: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
onila: one of the reasons

pple said he looked like usher

I hrd he was one of the boys all the girls wanted in his university

he was studying medicine @ unical

I was lucky to have someone like that, dat was attracted to me at just 15..I was in class ss1 by then

he ignored my other cousins and decided to smooch just me smiley

are u sure he did smooch your other cousins?cos calabar boys sharp o
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
9ja-bouy:

are u sure he did smooch your other cousins?cos calabar boys sharp o
my cousins were flat

but he might have

but he must have smooched my cousin that was the same age as me but I doubt it. .she was flat
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Mickeywilliams(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2013
*smokes tobacco and puffs it out*....hmmm jux watching.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
onila: one of the reasons

pple said he looked like usher

I hrd he was one of the boys all the girls wanted in his university

he was studying medicine @ unical

I was lucky to have someone like that, dat was attracted to me at just 15..I was in class ss1 by then

he ignored my other cousins and decided to smooch just me smiley
really??u sud get an award 4 dat.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Damn! Not again!
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
onila: yea that was when my boobs n butt just started growing

i was becoming curvy and everything just became perfect

the boys were coming

so,the boys ain't coming again? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
onila: shocked

shockedcheesy

as strange as it sounds. every bit of it is in dere.
for ur sake. the vag...ina contains bacteria that make its ph acidic. i.e. lactobacillus species they produce toxins which accumulate and create the acidic environment of ur womancheesy. the mucous is there to protect ur em cheesy
from the bad guys(candida albicans and co.)
that explains the source of the mucous in there and the resultant smell associated with it...

its not bad...compared to what candida's family plan to do with ur cheesy when u deplete lactobacilli's population in dere. anygirl would testify to d smell associated with the resulting mucous that comes after persistent washing and drying of ur womancheesy lol!
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Silkmoth33:

dis no be cinema...post ur own joor.
nah...mine is no big deal, i was already legal. tongue
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
booqee: nah...mine is no big deal, i was already legal. tongue

:-/

well when did u get legal and how...
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nomski0(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Onila, you never cease to amaze me o. I really wonder how you're still a virgin if at fifteen you couldnt slap you cousin who smooched you or tell him to stop.......you might be innocent physically but otherwise, nope...it seems the way you open sexua'l topics up and down, you've got this i-want-you-to-please-shred-my-clothes-and-take-me-now attitude.
You never cease to suprise me. I cant wait for your next topic(which will probably have sexual frustration written over it)
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
we all know it was really your cousin but we'll go along with 'friend'

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nomski0: Onila, you never cease to amaze me o. I really wonder how you're still a virgin if at fifteen you couldnt slap you cousin who smooched you or tell him to stop.......you might be innocent physically but otherwise, nope...it seems the way you open sexua'l topics up and down, you've got this i-want-you-to-please-shred-my-clothes-and-take-me-now attitude.
You never cease to suprise me. I cant wait for your next topic(which will probably have sexual frustration written over it)

this one again...after u don read d story finish.

just admit u enjoyed d bloody story
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
ibkaye: we all know it was really your cousin but we'll go along with 'friend'
how can my own cousin smooch me

my mum elder brothers son, that means his my first cousin

abomination
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Silkmoth33:

shockedcheesy

as strange as it sounds. every bit of it is in dere.
for ur sake. the vag...ina contains bacteria that make its ph acidic. i.e. lactobacillus species they produce toxins which accumulate and create the acidic environment of ur womancheesy. the mucous is there to protect ur em cheesy
from the bad guys(candida albicans and co.)
that explains the source of the mucous in there and the resultant smell associated with it...

its not bad...compared to what candida's family plan to do with ur cheesy when u deplete lactobacilli's population in dere. anygirl would testify to d smell associated with the resulting mucous that comes after persistent washing and drying of ur womancheesy lol!

this na biology topic oo tongue
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nomski0: Onila, you never cease to amaze me o. I really wonder how you're still a virgin if at fifteen you couldnt slap you cousin who smooched you or tell him to stop.......you might be innocent physically but otherwise, nope...it seems the way you open sexua'l topics up and down, you've got this i-want-you-to-please-shred-my-clothes-and-take-me-now attitude.

i walked away

when i realized it was getting too steamy

I tried
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
onila:

i walked away

when i realized it was getting too steamy

I tried
Onila is confused... The other time, you said you did not wish to leave there. And now this? You
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by iLUMeN8(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nadia_S.A is claiming 18. Yes! I noticed. I no talk say she dae lie but chai! Lai lai sai a hankali.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
idnoble135:
Onila is confused... The other time, you said you did not wish to leave there. And now this? You
i said i was shy so i left

but i regretted later
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by HezronLorraine(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
This should be on the FP na.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Rofl, this Onila is so mysterious,her posts r just weird....When has being a virgin becum sth one brags about? I swear down,shes a yaba left patient on d loose
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
onila: i said i was shy so i left

but i regretted later
Onila, they dont match na! Okkk.... In other words, you wish remained there that night?
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by onila(f): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
idnoble135:
Onila, they dont match na! Okkk.... In other words, you wish remained there that night?
yea grin
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by kolamilan(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
onila: grin

we were watching tv together. .him n my cousins

I decided to go to the washroom to pee

while walking to to the washroom, he quickly pulled me to some safe side @ the corridor where no one will see us

he started touching my tummy n waist gently and smacked my bum. .I got shy and walked away tongue

but I liked it tho smiley I wish I stayed longer

what is this ?
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by kolamilan(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
MOD pls move this thread to sexuality.
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Beync(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Onila

Virginn things on my mind
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Beync(f): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by otodeluxe(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
@op, well that's private
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Beync: .
beync,when was your firstgrin
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Beync(f): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
centje: beync,when was your firstgrin
grin you go first
Re: Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? by Deiok(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Nah wah for this onila ooh, the way you are fantasizing Sex, you sure you dont already have a sp1r1tual husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A “church Girl” / Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? / Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.