Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (43857 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by simdam500(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
chidooh1: I once accepted a lady's offer to take me out, but, it turned out to be the worst experience i would ever had. I was used, i had no way to escape, it later became a relationship that i played the role of a girl and she became my master, it took me months to strategically device a means of running away from her, she was madly in love and spent all her money just to keep love afloat. Please guys, from experience, do not allow a lady to take u out, she might end up being a desperate type.
NOTED!!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by collynzo2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: u don't expect me 2 start explaining finz 2 u..av said wat i av 2 say.
alright I get it.........he has dumped you!!!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
olu4life:
Atlast she don see market. Congrats oooo. But small girl,u try sha
y r u callin me a small gurl..do i luk small ni??
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by 25Calibre(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mexyz: see as i dey jealous sme guys here ooo......mke one gal ask me out nw,am available. Oga shymex i dey feel u o,i think aunty feed me more is giving u d green light,grab it nw.

Grab what Me and shymexx are about to have a serious fight over Feed-me-more.

I don't care if she doesn't like me, I must have her by hook or crook grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by touchmeder: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
ShymX:

Bwahahahahaha

No you're gassing me, I need to go get a gas mask - peak times!! grin

You and I are cool, but I didn't know you like my personality on here like that.

Err...I've got the worst reputation in this byt.ch.

So evidently, it has got nothing to do with lack of confidence, but me being more cautious with anonymous people.

This forum is the psycho's playground and muthafvckers are looking for ways to catch me slipping. grin

Anyway, who's this person?

I need to hit the barbers, got an appointment for 7ish - shud be back by 8ish. tongue

Shymmex, you know i do on the bolded, but your problem is, you are always trying to play "hard ball"... lol.

Hey, i don't judge people with their online personality, far from it.

I'm not divulging anything concerning the person, that remains a private affair. lol

And good luck with your appointment wink

Are you guys e flirting? lol awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cheesy
okbyenow

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: alright I get it.........he has dumped you!!!!
u wish!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by olu4life(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: y r u callin me a small gurl..do i luk small ni??
U arent up to 20,or are u?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Cathydera(f): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Menmmmmmmmmn it's an issue for me o. I hardly accept to be taken out But guys around me do ask me to take them out. I just smile over it.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
olu4life:
U arent up to 20,or are u?
mmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Mexyz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hmmmm....25calibre,dnt even think of going close to feed me more,d way it is nw,shymex can do anytn o. *grabs ma expensive cuban cigar nd walks out of thread*
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by collynzo2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Harbosede02: u wish!!
I am visiting your Twitter profile now, be very afraid!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by sylve11: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
sagytarius™:

Buh, I hate commitments angry
IMHO, Being Single is the Bomb! cheesy

bad guy! wink cool
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by olu4life(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: Whatever that means. You accepted he was your boyfriend then, if he's no longer your boyfriend, that means he dumped you.
This pic of your 'ex-boyfriend' must grace this page.
Collins pit¥ the babe na.LMAO. E don do
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: I am visiting your Twitter profile now, be very afraid!!
m shivering o
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
olu4life:
Collins pit¥ the babe na.LMAO. E don do
funny siggy..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
*smh* Amateurs..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by fankasibe: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
I love girls who play hard to catch coz when she becomes urs, she will respect your courage.
To all those single ladies on NL waiting for 'PRINCE CHARMING' to come sweep them off their feets, u can have this:
TO MY CLASSY GIRLS
Hello miss!!
I can't help but admire ur natural beauty frm afar, u look so adorable and obviously charming......i do nt mean to be rude by asking if i could be ur Man (se.x in my mind)
OR
TO MY STREET BABES
omo élé, see as u set die, kilo n happen na? Fun mi ni numba re kin halla re....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Mexyz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Oga collynz,abeg 4give d gal,its ok. This fight won't tke any of u anywhere,jst let it be. Oya harbosede go hug collynz nw b4 i open my eyes. No time!!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
There are many ways thru which girls ask guyz out.only u have to be educated in the language of girls to understand it.The easiest way for a guy to really say no when not interested is to actually pretend not to understand the languge.by so doing u save the girl from the ordeal of outright rejection.eventhough for some girls the apparent innocence of the guy makes the guy even more attractive to them...in the end only a mature mind,who is not vain,who can empathize and appreciate what it actually took the girl to go that length,can handle the delicacy that such situations present...so girls before u do,observe....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Goldie20: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: I am visiting your Twitter profile now, be very afraid!!

Lmfaoooooo cheesy..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by chenu(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
segzi cres:
Isnt a guy part of "something" you want? Na wa o. Withthe way sone people reason o
Guy are dey feel you o.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by 2legit2qwt: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Big deal undecided I get asked out every now and then, nothing special or new tongue

Hell, someone wants me to be her date tonight but i'm still considering turning it down undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by simdam500(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
Olajumokeibk: Oh Gosh! That's d suckest tin av ever heard. Am i not beautiful enough to get any guy I want without asking him out? Evn my eyes will make him fall head down. I trust my guts , they nevr fall my hand
oh sound interestin... Buh ma advice to u is beta stick to 1, cos d last time i checked "THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NOT YET BORN"
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by drdams: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hug wetin? For wher me I dey..

Oya harb, iyaf warned u to pack well..
Mexyz: Oga collynz,abeg 4give d gal,its ok. This fight won't tke any of u anywhere,jst let it be. Oya harbosede go hug collynz nw b4 i open my eyes. No time!!!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by OmoAlata1(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
I don't have a problem asking a guy out, but I can never ask a Nigerian guy out. They are too rigid and they automatically think you want sexx
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by hardniola(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
but dat babe harbosedes pack well
d boobs though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.