Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6420 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: i believe she means young in knowledge and critical thinking. wink

Oh, that makes sense now!! embarassed shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Yeah, man. Them gainsayers/scoffers/lawless reprobates/Pharisees/Sadducees (phew grin, did I mention Sons of Cain? cheesy) sure are keeping you busy. Always fun to watch the azz whopping, bro. grin grin grin
you forgot 'belligerent' grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Is there any verse for "sighing and crying" so I can undersstand it better? smiley
sighing and crying you say ? >>> ezekiel 9 vs 4 set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. <<< meaning all those who are tired of the state of this world, put my wisdom and word in them so they can rest in the lord >>>>> 2 thessalonians 1 vs 7 And to you who are troubled rest with us wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay, I am ready for the journey. But wait first, Isn't time running out or something?

That's the freedom i'm looking for grin grin smiley
yup time is running out. if you want the fast track version, all you need to know is in ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 .Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man

and that you are the people of the bible. you are israel. so any white image of jesus you have you need to get rid off. that is the image of the beast
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: yup time is running out. if you want the fast track version, all you need to know is in ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 .Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man

and that you are the people of the bible. you are israel. so any white image of jesus you have you need to get rid off. that is the image of the beast

Not what I was expecting But still works out for me. grin

White Jesus image is one image that I laugh it. And it's so hard to tell people that Jesus is not white. they'd be like how do you know? Where you born then? grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Not what I was expecting But still works out for me. grin

White Jesus image is one image that I laugh it. And it's so hard to tell people that Jesus is not white. they'd be like how do you know? Where you born then? grin
tell them his image is described in the bible
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: sighing and crying you say ? >>> ezekiel 9 vs 4 set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. <<< meaning all those who are tired of the state of this world, put my wisdom and word in them so they can rest in the lord >>>>> 2 thessalonians 1 vs 7 And to you who are troubled rest with us wink

Thank you smiley grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: tell them his image is described in the bible

I've tried that. Even that revelation part where it said his hair was "wool".
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

The catholic church is the mother church, and in rev 17 she is to referd to as the MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS hence the mother of all churches

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Also The harlot sits upon many WATERS smiley

So is it right to say that this current pope is that "anti-Christ"! Priest
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So is it right to say that this current pope is that "anti-Christ"! Priest

More specifically HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET

It is he that gives his power to the beast for a sign smiley

The beast represents political Babylon

The false prophet represents Ecclesiastical Babylon

The Anti-Christ AKA the little horn of dan 7 is a world renowned political figure who will turn on organised religion so that he alone is worshipped as all in all smiley

Babylon is confusion smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

More specifically HE IS THE FALSE PROPHET

It is he that gives his power to the beast for a sign smiley

The beast represents political Babylon

The false prophet represents Ecclesiastical Babylon

The Anti-Christ AKA the little horn of dan 7 is a world renowned political figure who will turn on organised religion so that he alone is worshipped as all in all smiley

Babylon is confusion smiley

Omg you just mentioned that Dan 7 part. Do you have an idea where I can read the correct interpretation?

I've been interested in the meaning since my teens but the church I went to .... Let me just say that the explained it in a bias-like manner.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Omg you just mentioned that Dan 7 part. Do you have an idea where I can read the correct interpretation?

I've been interested in the meaning since my teens but the church I went to .... Let me just say that the explained it in a bias-like manner.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/littlehorn.htm

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Merci beaucoup!!!

Anytime smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lets just say i recieved email from a couple of followers of the thread saying how offended they are that i was trying to sell Gods word cheesy
. I don't believe that God demands it but as I am paid for information and knowledge by clients why not others. I am a business consultant and get paid if your a bible consultant why not? But good for you if your into pro bono I do help some small business from time to time for free so I feel you. But if you start a blog which is free to set up and continue interesting topics such as King James the first being black and you get a lot of traffic you will automatically start to generate funds through advertising. Just saying wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 21, 2013
edit
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 21, 2013
Edit
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
RESUME

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) / Why Islam Say Kill Infidels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.