Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6422 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
O obadiah... undecided

ikr lol he is a trip grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: well the church is you. you are the temple. so going to a physical church is organized religion. God does not do religion. ( acts 17 vs 24 ) ( acts 7 vs 48 ) ( isaiah 66 vs 1 ). however do not neglect the company of brethrens. and thats what you are doing on nairaland. you are in the company of brethrens here wink
Thanks, I have been called weird for the above but I will survive.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 19, 2013
I read just now that the theory that 'Leo scipio africanus' named Africa after him was wrong.

-->That is was the other way around. Africanus was added to his name after a successful campaign against Carthage there.<---

--->And if anyone was interested in how Africa got its name - it appears that the continent was named after a group of Tunisian berbers, the "Afri" or who lived near Carthage and traded with the Romans. <-----

There are thousands of theories but it seems that these ones hold more water
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by UyiIredia(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
I have started going to church and it feels great, so I think going to church isn't really a problem here or m I wrong?

Nothing wrong with going to church. Except to thos who dislike it. To the pure all things are . . .
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Nothing wrong with going to church. Except to thos who dislike it. To the pure all things are . . .
Yea
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well I do not like church. I have suffered a lot of emotional damage because of it.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Well I do not like church. I have suffered a lot of emotional damage because of it.
hmmmm, what kind? Hope m not prying.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmm, what kind? Hope m not prying.

Lies, deceit, betrayal. The usual church behavior. Mostly a particular church I went to enjoyed instilling fear(whether conscious or not) into people and condemning a lot.

That's just part of it.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: [b]yeah the bible is for the most part an extremely symbolic and allegorical book. if you get stuck ? you are going to get stuck a million times. i am going to put together a 33 module package that cracks the whole bible and all the symbolism and metaphors and allegories. i was going to do one chapter at a time on here but it will take ages to do it because people have questions, and rightly so, about the chapters we have not touched and that slows down the process. so i am going to put this module together. 33 modules. when you have read it you would know
1-who the tree of life is
2-who the tree of good and evil is
3-who the serpent is today
4-who cain is
5-who abel is
6-what noahs ark is symbolic of and what the whole journey on water and in water actually means
7-the actual meaning of the bow in the clouds of heaven
8-who job, daniel and noah really are
10-you would be able to breakdown every verse in the book of genesis esoterically
11-the meaning of the 7 trumpets and what each trumpet represents and what they are
12-the meaning of the seven seals and what each seal represents and what they are
13-the meaning of the seven vials and what each vial represents and what they are
14-the sea of glass and the sea of glass mingles with fire and what it represents
15-the four and twenty elders of revelation, who they are and what they represent
16-the book in the hand of the angel in revelation 10 and what it represents
17-the dragon with seven heads and 10 horns and what it represents and who the dragon is today
18-who the serpent aka the devil is of revelation chapter 12 and who he is today
19-the two beasts of revelation chapter 13 and who they are today
20-the mark of the beast and what it represents
21-wormwood and what it really is
22-where we are in the vials seals and trumpets
23-who the beast is that came out of the bottomless pit and who he is today
24-the harlot sitting on the scarlet colored beast and who she represents today
25-you would be able to interpret every single verse of the 22 chapters of the book of revelation and believe me when i say every verse is poignant and rich in details. i am sure you saw how from a previous thread of matthew 24 vs 30 alone i was able to extract over 10 lines of breakdown. thats how deep each verse of revelation is because this book is the history of the whole world from the beginning to the end of this age and beyond packed into 22 chapters and 404 verses.

now this would take a herculean effort and lots of time. the question is would you be willing to pay for something like this ? even scripture says a workman deserves his compensation right ? if you want it that bad let me know. if not, all i can do is offer pointers here and there when i am on the forum. [/b]

How much oh? I'm ready and anxious to pay. grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

How much oh? I'm ready and anxious to pay. grin
dont worry about it. it was a bad idea wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by UyiIredia(m): 3:11am On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Lies, deceit, betrayal. The usual church behavior. Mostly a particular church I went to enjoyed instilling fear(whether conscious or not) into people and condemning a lot.

That's just part of it.

True but this applies to life outside church. People commit suicide because of it. Funny you ain't ready to quit life yet.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: dont worry about it. it was a bad idea wink

cry cry cry cry cry

So what is the good idea? How will someone learn?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

True but this applies to life outside church. People commit suicide because of it. Funny you ain't ready to quit life yet.

I've tried suicide before and trust me, it wasn't the best of ideas.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: dont worry about it. it was a bad idea wink

I honestly do not see it as a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 5:46am On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I honestly do not see it as a bad idea.
it is not a bad idea at all just set up a paypal account

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Well I do not like church. I have suffered a lot of emotional damage because of it.

The master do say the BODY is the church smiley

To him that overcometh [/b]I will make a [b]PILLAR in the temple of my God and he shall go no more out

In another place it says take not thy holy spirit from me, where else are you goin to look for the spirit when the spirit is within you. smiley

Finally do not forsake the gathering of yourselves as the manner of some IS, This statement addresses the INTERDENOMINATIONAL issue. INTERDENOMINATIONAL WORSHIPPING OF GOD IS INHERENTLY SATANIC.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

To him that overcometh [/b]I will make a [b]PILLAR in the temple of my God and he shall go no more out

In another place it says take not thy holy spirit from me, where else are you goin to look for the spirit when the spirit is within you. smiley

Finally do not forsake the gathering of yourselves as the manner of some IS, This statement addresses the INTERDENOMINATIONAL issue. INTERDENOMINATIONAL WORSHIPPING OF GOD IS INHERENTLY SATANIC.
What is Satanic about it? What about non-denominational that is the only place I can worship http://agapelive.com/
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Your spirit is to advance for the usual dogma you know what I'm talking your a sinner your going to hell judgement and damnation is for young souls that are just getting started

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Tgirl4real(f): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

So, how does keeping the Sabbath holy come in here.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2013
@ Tinypurplebaby I think every church has its politics, just stick to your bible, don't let people interpret it for you the way you don't understand. Or else your in for a long run sista, as everyone will come and try to force their understanding down your throat and when the pressure gets too much, life will seem like a passing paper been blown by wind.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by UyiIredia(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Choi ! The kind of doctrines one sees on Nairaland grin I have looooong overcome the shock, thank God I had a bit of experience courtesy of the Grail and Ifa book my Dad had. This must be why my pastor (Bakare BTW) dislikes over-use of the Internet. Mmm, bros, where Bible talk am say interdenominational worship dey demonic.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Tgirl4real(f): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: it is not a bad idea at all just set up a paypal account

I guess it's my fault it became a bad idea. sad

umph!
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

cry cry cry cry cry

So what is the good idea? How will someone learn?
lol well if it is meant for you to learn you will. lords will is always done. wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Choi ! The kind of doctrines one sees on Nairaland grin I have looooong overcome the shock, thank God I had a bit of experience courtesy of the Grail and Ifa book my Dad had. This must be why my pastor (Bakare BTW) dislikes over-use of the Internet. Mmm, bros, where Bible talk am say interdenominational worship dey demonic.

You cannot even bring yaself to accept the truth .smiley

Ye cannot mock God.

So who is your own heriophant Seeing you are pro interdenominational grin

Are ye baptised in the name of adefarasi or olukoya or maybe its chris okotie

Those men put up thier pictures on church buildings and fliers and all kinna endorsments. they even call the church by thier own names like "Bakares church,adeboyes church, olukoyas church"

LWTMB true.

So owi esan which one is "your own church" grin seeing you have your own pastor

You that were baptised in the name of BAKARE, have in the spirit denied every other christopagan church

Hence my first statement about being interdinominational.

Its all about the Mammon smiley and untaxed funds else why would they all be separate?

Abi you dey worship bodily ni ?

joker. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol well if it is meant for you to learn you will. lords will is always done. wink

Top of the morning brother Obadiah smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: it is not a bad idea at all just set up a paypal account
TinyPurpleBaby:

lets just say i recieved email from a couple of followers of the thread saying how offended they are that i was trying to sell Gods word cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MrPresident1: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lets just say i recieved email from a couple of followers of the thread saying how offended they are that i was trying to sell Gods word cheesy
Welcome Brother! How we have all missed you smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

suicide ? why ? life cant be that bad right ?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I guess it's my fault it became a bad idea. sad

umph!
Top of the morning to you Tgirl wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Top of the morning brother Obadiah smiley
top of the morning to you brother MostHigh. trust all is well sire wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Mr President: Welcome Brother! How we have all missed you smiley
hey top of the morning to you Mr President. trust all is fine sire wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by debosky(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lets just say i recieved email from a couple of followers of the thread saying how offended they are that i was trying to sell Gods word cheesy

Ask them - did they buy their bibles or did they drop miraculously from heaven? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is The Holy Spirit A Personal Sentient Being? / Why Islam Say Kill Infidels / The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.