Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6425 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2013
Good point, Debosky. grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
debosky:

Ask them - did they buy their bibles or did they drop miraculously from heaven? cheesy
lmao. great point sire. like someone is going to write a 100 plus booklet free of charge for somebody right ? even scripture says >>> 1 timothy 5 vs 18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

but hey. it is what it is. i have been feeling like i committed a horrible crime since i got those emails. like i did something dirty. the thing has messed with my mind brah. i no longer feel worthy
grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. great point sire. like someone is going to write a 100 plus booklet free of charge for somebody right ? even scripture says >>> 1 timothy 5 vs 18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

but hey. it is what it is. i have been feeling like i committed a horrible crime since i got those emails. like i did something dirty. the thing has messed with my mind brah. i no longer feel worthy
grin

And why not feel worthy Sire.

You have already given all for free, all they need to do is read past postings smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sup, Obadiah. Pay no mind to those comments. Personally, I need something more structured for my study e.g. your manual. No way I'm going to go through more than 300 pages of Obadiah's past postings. Most High, you gotta be kidding me!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
NerdyInterests: Sup, Obadiah. Pay no mind to those comments. Personally, I need something more structured for my study e.g. your manual. No way I'm going to go through more than 300 pages of Obadiah's past postings. Most High, you gotta be kidding me!!!! grin grin grin

I really think its a more Intuitive approach most especially because of the dialouge involved

The dialouge gives a lot of perspective. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Tgirl4real(f): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. great point sire. like someone is going to write a 100 plus booklet free of charge for somebody right ? even scripture says >>> 1 timothy 5 vs 18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

grin

So sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

And why not feel worthy Sire.

You have already given all for free, all they need to do is read past postings smiley
when i say worthy sire, not of humans. lol. of God. like i was trying to slang his word. but then there is a bible verse that backs me up. its nothing. lets just move on from the thing lol.
wink grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
NerdyInterests: Sup, Obadiah. Pay no mind to those comments. Personally, I need something more structured for my study e.g. your manual. No way I'm going to go through more than 300 pages of Obadiah's past postings. Most High, you gotta be kidding me!!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin 300 pages ? i have been putting in work. been a busy man i tell ya wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

So sorry about that.
oh lets forget about this thing and move on to more productive things lol. wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

The master do say the BODY is the church smiley

To him that overcometh [/b]I will make a [b]PILLAR in the temple of my God and he shall go no more out

In another place it says take not thy holy spirit from me, where else are you goin to look for the spirit when the spirit is within you. smiley

Finally do not forsake the gathering of yourselves as the manner of some IS, This statement addresses the INTERDENOMINATIONAL issue. INTERDENOMINATIONAL WORSHIPPING OF GOD IS INHERENTLY SATANIC.

Seriously, what is satanic about it? I just see them as misguided zombies.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I guess it's my fault it became a bad idea. sad

umph!

I swear I honestly thought it was my own fault. I've been feeling horrible since yesterday. cry cry cry
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
biafranqueen: Your spirit is to advance for the usual dogma you know what I'm talking your a sinner your going to hell judgement and damnation is for young souls that are just getting started

Young souls? I'm confused. Please explain. Thank you and GOOD MORNING grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol well if it is meant for you to learn you will. lords will is always done. wink

These are the kind of things that will explode someone's head.

cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: lets just say i recieved email from a couple of followers of the thread saying how offended they are that i was trying to sell Gods word cheesy

na wa oh!!!!! Wonders shall never end. They are honestly wrong. This is not God's word. It's an interpretation.

And for Glob's sakes its your time and energy, you need to be thanked for in any way.

Even if you refused to collect money, I'd still find a way to pay you cus you indirectly offered to make our work easier.

Some people can over interprete for Africa

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: suicide ? why ? life cant be that bad right ?

My life was bad then. and I was overly emotional so I couldn't handle a lot of pressure then.
I tried it countless times, but fortunately, I'm still here

grin grin"TO GOD BE THE GLORY" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
debosky:

Ask them - did they buy their bibles or did they drop miraculously from heaven? cheesy

AS IN!!!!!

I wonder oooh!

Na people whey like free thing nah.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2013

grin

SORRY

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Seriously, what is satanic about it? I just see them as misguided zombies.

Satan is truly misguided.

The Harlot of rev 17 is the professed earthly church AKA the christopagan nation. smiley

Thats why john was baffled. How could the proffessed earthly church be the seat of SATAN
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: when i say worthy sire, not of humans. lol. of God. like i was trying to slang his word. but then there is a bible verse that backs me up. its nothing. lets just move on from the thing lol.
wink grin

Cool Sire smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

Satan is truly misguided.

The Harlot of rev 17 is the professed earthly church AKA the christopagan nation. smiley

That why john was baffled. How could the proffessed earthly church be the seat of SATAN

OH I GET IT NOW!

My bad. embarassed grin

I was told that the "church" being referred to here is the Catholic church. How true is that?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Time for class. Coming back soon.

GOOD MORNING TO YOU ALL grin grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

OH I GET IT NOW!

My bad. embarassed grin

I was told that the "church" being referred to here is the Catholic church. How true is that?

The catholic church is the mother church, and in rev 17 she is to referd to as the MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS hence the mother of all churches

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Also The harlot sits upon many WATERS smiley
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Young souls? I'm confused. Please explain. Thank you and GOOD MORNING grin
i believe she means young in knowledge and critical thinking. wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Good point here. I need to stick to my bible AND run away from a lot of Christians.

I told a guy that "Hey I believe in God, Jesus and the rest but I am tired of calling myself a christian"

He condemned me that I am denying Christ.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
well next time tell him i am a hebrew grin 'christian' is a derogatory name started in antioch.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

These are the kind of things that will explode someone's head.

cry cry cry cry
initially they will explode your head, i have to admit. but over time they get easier. its a journey. you and your bible. lol. very long journey too. and then when you get to the end of the journey ? you can answer every single question about the world and why it is the way it is and you can explain the past present and future and breakdown every book in the bible. thats when you truly feel feedom.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

My life was bad then. and I was overly emotional so I couldn't handle a lot of pressure then.
I tried it countless times, but fortunately, I'm still here

grin grin"TO GOD BE THE GLORY" grin grin
you tried it countless times ? were you jumping into a bucket of water and hoping to drown ? grin grin grin just joking. well its a good thing you failed. means the lord has a higher purpose for you. what you were doing is called SIGHING AND CRYING in the bible. i will try to be there for you along the journey of development as you walk into your spiritual destiny. remember ? we are at the end. the kingdom is nigh. and the kingdom is on earth. of course i dont need to tell you the many blessings of being in the kingdom both physical and spiritual

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
MostHigh:

I really think its a more Intuitive approach most especially because of the dialouge involved

The dialouge gives a lot of perspective. smiley

Gotcha, Most High. wink Guess I have no choice now. cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin 300 pages ? i have been putting in work. been a busy man i tell ya wink

Yeah, man. Them gainsayers/scoffers/lawless reprobates/Pharisees/Sadducees (phew grin, did I mention Sons of Cain? cheesy) sure are keeping you busy. Always fun to watch the azz whopping, bro. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ... / The Sad Atheist! His Sad Assignment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.