Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6423 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Dzany(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Obadiah................................those who genuinely seek.....will find

there are clues everywhere....even in nature...........

Let them seek thier way.....giving them all they need will only convince them without personal conviction........

As for the nuke, don't be too certain about the year/date......
Alot of factors are involved!
And dnt forget- A thousand years is like a day before the Creator!
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: and I am to sit on these benches? No cushions? Can I walk?
lol sure you can walk on the waters if you have faith wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dzany: Obadiah................................those who genuinely seek.....will find

there are clues everywhere....even in nature...........

Let them seek thier way.....giving them all they need will only convince them without personal conviction........

As for the nuke, don't be too certain about the year/date......
Alot of factors are involved!
And dnt forget- A thousand years is like a day before the Creator!
you err sire. trust me when i say this will happen in obamas time in office. the lord reveals his secrets to his prophets. trust me when i say it has been revealed to me. read the book of joel chapter 2 from the 28th verse down and amos 3 vs 7. we are in the final seconds. if you dont see it ? then something wrong with you chief Dzany. your spiritual eyes need sharpening sire. you are not correctly and diligently measuring the times and the lord not working with you to give you the scenarios of what would happen. wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: heheheh Area boy I dont want MMW's place sire. do i look like someone who would be a good mod ? i dont like responsibilities. i got enough responsibilities already. and i am too care-free to be a mod. my motto is 'live and let live'. cheesy

I recommend syrup.....it works for black azz niigga like you. Hmmmmm.....are you quitting Nairaland too? You can come over and preach in bunks

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Lol oh lord.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I recommend syrup.....it works for black azz niigga like you. Hmmmmm.....are you quitting Nairaland too? You can come over and preach in bunks
quitting nairaland ? why would i go and do such a thing like that ? of course not. i just aint goint to be dropping unnecessary confusing meat wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol oh lord.
indeed wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2013
obadiah777: quitting nairaland ? why would i go and do such a thing like that ? of course not. i just aint goint to be dropping unnecessary confusing meat wink
u sure are gonna quit, come 2016 u'll run 4rom nairaland in disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
obadiah777: indeed wink

are you giving up on your e-crusade bro? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
olire: u sure are gonna quit, come 2016 u'll run 4rom nairaland in disgrace.
grin grin grin you wish. pray the nukes dont run you away from the earth first before 2016 cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
*Kails*:

are you giving up on your e-crusade bro? undecided
oh never that. i am still crusading. am finna ride NL till the wheels fall off.this time i shall focus more on prophesy and nukes and not esoteric knowledge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 4:20am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: you err sire. trust me when i say this will happen in obamas time in office. the lord reveals his secrets to his prophets. trust me when i say it has been revealed to me. read the book of joel chapter 2 from the 28th verse down and amos 3 vs 7. we are in the final seconds. if you dont see it ? then something wrong with you chief Dzany. your spiritual eyes need sharpening sire. you are not correctly and diligently measuring the times and the lord not working with you to give you the scenarios of what would happen. wink
What about the poor South American Countries? Will that land be destroyed too?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 4:22am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: you err sire. trust me when i say this will happen in obamas time in office. the lord reveals his secrets to his prophets. trust me when i say it has been revealed to me. read the book of joel chapter 2 from the 28th verse down and amos 3 vs 7. we are in the final seconds. if you dont see it ? then something wrong with you chief Dzany. your spiritual eyes need sharpening sire. you are not correctly and diligently measuring the times and the lord not working with you to give you the scenarios of what would happen. wink
Please talk more on what will happen after! I have ran away from Christianity because my spirit told me all these church's are fake the way I would understand the bible was different then others now...so all my joining NL was to here from you grin I thank God for your life...so is it a must that we read the bible? Do you pray? I pray only to give thanks for my blessings.

Thank you so much for finding us kiss

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: oh never that. i am still crusading. am finna ride NL till the wheels fall off.this time i shall focus more on prophesy and nukes and not esoteric knowledge grin grin

lmao. i heard that bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin you wish. pray the nukes dont run you away from the earth first before 2016 cheesy

hmm you really think ish will hit the fan that soon?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: What about the poor South American Countries? Will that land be destroyed too?
south america ? not so much. the destruction will be north america. it will be totally obliterated. every nation with nukes including the eurozone ( revelation chpt 17 ) will throw nukes in usa. it has become the home of every vile and evil spirit ( revelation 18th chapter ) wink wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: Please talk more on what will happen after! I have ran away from Christianity because my spirit told me all these church's are fake the way I would understand the bible was different then others now...so all my joining NL was to here from you grin I thank God for your life...so is it a must that we read the bible? Do you pray? I pray only to give thanks for my blessings.

Thank you so much for finding us kiss
[b]thank you for finding me hehe. what will happen after is like this
1-after the nuclear war is over
2-africa will be left virtually untouched but all ( and i mean absolutely all ) western nations will be destroyed.
3-america will have been completely obliterated
4-the leaders of eurozone are going to get together and plot to completely wipe out all africans so they can come take the land for themselves since all their lands are destroyed by radioactive activity
5-another war will erupt. africa vs the west.
6-in this war two thirds of all africans will be killed. so lets say nigeria with a population of 180 million, 60 million will be left standing while 120 million will be destroyed.
7-africans will conquer and eventually obliterate most of the europeans. the rest of the europeans left will be chained and shackled for slavery.
8-whichever negro ( israelite ) is left standing after all this ? are the chosen and protected and will be the new heaven. of course righteous members of other nations will be part of the new heaven too but the israelites ( so called negros ) will be the controllers and majority in the new heaven.
9-we would go back to living up to 1000 or so years like we did before ( isaiah 65th chapter )[/b] wink wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2013
*Kails*:

hmm you really think ish will hit the fan that soon?
ill be surprised if ish dont hit the fan in 2013. thats how soon i think this is. wink wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: THE BOTTOMLINE IS EVERYTHING I SPEW IS KNOWLEDGE NOT NECESSARY FOR YOUR SALVATION. ITS JUST ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE IF YOU WANT IT BUT NOT IMPORTANT. IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM MY RANTS, THE IMPORTANT THING FOR YOU TO KNOW IS
1-YOU NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS.

2-THE MORAL LAWS ARE NOT DONE AWAY WITH. YOU STILL HAVE TO OBEY THEM. YOU CANT SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLES SPOUSES OR STEAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE AKA 419 OR WHATEVER IT IS NIGERIANS LOVE TO DO LOL ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ) ( COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 )

3-WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE LAST DAYS OF THIS AGE SO IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAN EVER TO SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MEEKNESS ( ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 ) BECAUSE THOSE WHO DONT WILL BE DESTROYED IN NUKES.

4-THE NEXT KINGDOM ON EARTH WILL BE RULED BY YOUR PEOPLE ( NEGROS AKA ISRAEL )

5-YOU DONT DIE AND THEN VANISH FOREVER. YOU ALWAYS RETURN BACK TO THE WORLD EVERY THIRD OR FOURTH GENERATION ( ROUGHLY 75 TO 100 YEARS ) IN A DIFFERENT BODY THROUGH A DIFFERENT FAMILY ( OF YOUR RACE. YOU STAY WITHIN THE SAME RACE FOREVER ). YOUR SPIRIT IS IMMORTAL. IT SHEDS THE BODY THAT COVERS IT PERIODICALLY BUT RETURNS IN A NEW BODY AFTER RESTING FOR A BIT IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. I SAY THIS SO YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE AROUND TO ENJOY WHEN YOUR PEOPLE ARE FINALLY BACK ON TOP AND RULING THE WORLD RIGHTEOUSLY UNDER CHRIST WHILE YOUR ENEMIES ( THE GENTILE NATIONS ), WHO HAVE HATED YOU WILL BE UNDERNEATH YOU.( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 )

THESE FIVE POINTS ARE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR PROTECTION AND SALVATION. OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO FEAR GOD TOO ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 )

@ first bolded please i missed the place where nukes was described,in the bible, so you can help me with thatn @ second bolded, that is total false, even if the yoruba believes in it does not make it right. all the scriptures you quoted to support are merely assumption. and if i may ask, are we responsible for selecting our parent if we are to come back again? the SPIRIT GOES BACK TO THE FATHER, it does not roam around in the spirit world. @ your believe, is the spirit conscious in the spirit world? and what is the essence of coming back again after the armageddon?

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: [b]thank you for finding me hehe. what will happen after is like this
1-after the nuclear war is over
2-africa will be left virtually untouched but all ( and i mean absolutely all ) western nations will be destroyed.
3-america will have been completely obliterated
4-the leaders of eurozone are going to get together and plot to completely wipe out all africans so they can come take the land for themselves since all their lands are destroyed by radioactive activity
5-another war will erupt. africa vs the west.
6-in this war two thirds of all africans will be killed. so lets say nigeria with a population of 180 million, 60 million will be left standing while 120 million will be destroyed.
7-africans will conquer and eventually obliterate most of the europeans. the rest of the europeans left will be chained and shackled for slavery.
8-whichever negro ( israelite ) is left standing after all this ? are the chosen and protected and will be the new heaven. of course righteous members of other nations will be part of the new heaven too but the israelites ( so called negros ) will be the controllers and majority in the new heaven.
9-we would go back to living up to 1000 or so years like we did before ( isaiah 65th chapter )[/b] wink wink
no wonder I have been fervently getting my s* it together to come home so you feel like it could be any minute I need like 1 more year in America undecided

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2013
mcfynest:

@ first bolded please i missed the place where nukes was described,in the bible, so you can help me with thatn @ second bolded, that is total false, even if the yoruba believes in it does not make it right. all the scriptures you quoted to support are merely assumption. and if i may ask, are we responsible for selecting our parent if we are to come back again? the SPIRIT GOES BACK TO THE FATHER, it does not roam around in the spirit world. @ your believe, is the spirit conscious in the spirit world? and what is the essence of coming back again after the armageddon?
yes I always thought we choose our parents And won't it be like 100 years according to you if I don't make it out of the states in time, that we reincarnate do you believe in baby souls young souls mature souls etc;
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: ill be surprised if ish dont hit the fan in 2013. thats how soon i think this is. wink wink
come on now be serious shocked
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2013
mcfynest:

nukes in the bible

zechariah 5 vs 1-2 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

its effect on you

zechariah 14 vs 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

the lord telling you he created the man who made it

isaiah 54 vs 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

its trajectory as it goes through the clouds and abroad and then hit its mark

wisdom of solomon 5 vs 21 Then shall the right aiming thunderbolts go abroad; and from the clouds, as from a well drawn bow, shall they fly to the mark
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2013
mcfynest:

oh and i have several threads and posts proving reincarnation. and i have over 50 biblical verses proving reincarnation however i am not feeling like retyping stuff i have typed to people like a billion times all over again. however later in the day if i am feeling refreshed i will pull out my arsenal of reincarnation scriptures for you wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: no wonder I have been fervently getting my s* it together to come home so you feel like it could be any minute I need like 1 more year in America undecided
hey sister it could pop off any minute from now. there are so many people whose spirit has stirred them to run away from america. those who remain ? well they are destined to remain. now let me recommend a news channel on youtube called RT NEWS. the chinese and russian army have been holding joint nuclear weapon drills. according to the bible these are the two major countries including iran that will obliterate america. ww3 is already started in syria. the war has started. but it hasnt spread yet. but it will spread. america has been arming the rebels and russia has been arming assad. the proxy war between usa and russia has started in syria. and then israel is already dropping bombs in syria. see the thing with nuclear war ? it only taks a second. once one person starts firing, everyone starts firing their nukes. scripture says it will only take one hour to destroy america. yes it can happen anyday from now. i would be surprised if it didnt happen this year 2013
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: hey sister it could pop off any minute from now. there are so many people whose spirit has stirred them to run away from america. those who remain ? well they are destined to remain. now let me recommend a news channel on youtube called RT NEWS. the chinese and russian army have been holding joint nuclear weapon drills. according to the bible these are the two major countries including iran that will obliterate america. ww3 is already started in syria. the war has started. but it hasnt spread yet. but it will spread. america has been arming the rebels and russia has been arming assad. the proxy war between usa and russia has started in syria. and then israel is already dropping bombs in syria. see the thing with nuclear war ? it only taks a second. once one person starts firing, everyone starts firing their nukes. scripture says it will only take one hour to destroy america. yes it can happen anyday from now. i would be surprised if it didnt happen this year 2013
well if my family and I make it we make it. It is funny how I have been pushing people to go home so far 4 family friends have gone home. I pray that we make it back home if not I know that I have done all that I am suppose to do this life time. I have helped many and always tried my best to spread love peace joy and happiness. It would suck that I died and came back just to burn. I have tried push my husband for us to go back but he feels he needs more money before we o back final. He sounds like you Prophet Obadiah and I even shared your post with him he agree with your philosophy and is happy that someone else can convince me of JC because I really felt all religions were BS because nothing sounded right to my soul until I read what you are posting. The good thing is that I know the truth completely now my husband could not explain it the way you do I hope your off on the date. Why are you so sure it will happen on Obamas watch? What is different now then Iraq Korean or Vietnam? Thanks for the RT tip

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: well if my family and I make it we make it. It is funny how I have been pushing people to go home so far 4 family friends have gone home. I pray that we make it back home if not I know that I have done all that I am suppose to do this life time. I have helped many and always tried my best to spread love peace joy and happiness. It would suck that I died and came back just to burn. I have tried push my husband for us to go back but he feels he needs more money before we o back final. He sounds like you Prophet Obadiah and I even shared your post with him he agree with your philosophy and is happy that someone else can convince me of JC because I really felt all religions were BS because nothing sounded right to my soul until I read what you are posting. The good thing is that I know the truth completely now my husband could not explain it the way you do I hope your off on the date. Why are you so sure it will happen on Obamas watch? What is different now then Iraq Korean or Vietnam? Thanks for the RT tip
[b]well i hope you make it out. now this is why it would happen under obamas watch. several reasons

-every name in the bible has a meaning to it. all names in the bible are not just coincidental names. they mean something. the man named nimrod is in the world today. he has reincarnated back into the world. nimrod is an angel for the lord (a messenger. messengers dont always have to be good. the lord has good and evil angels ). nimrod in the bible was a cushite. a cushite is an african from kenya or ethiopia. this nimrod started the era of the gentiles on earth. the era of the gentiles is mans rule on earth. what will be a perfect completion, which is number 7, ? a perfect completion is to bring back the man who started it to end it before the lords kingdom comes. now the kingdom that nimrod started the reign of the gentiles with was the ancient babylonian empire. what is america in the bible ? the modern day babylon or the daughter of babylon. so nimrod started the era of the gentiles with the ancient babylonian empire and will end it with the modern babylonian empire. a perfect 7. COMPLETION. now what does the name nimrod mean ? it is hebrew for NIMR-RAD meaning 'leopard destroyer'. what empire is described as the leopard in the bible ? the caucasian aka greco-roman empire ( daniel 7 vs 6 and revelation 13 vs 2 ). so nimrod has been brought back to disintegrate the last empire on earth aka the roman aka the fourth beast aka the caucasian empire. nimrod the cushite is obama the cushite. obama is an angel on a mission from the lord. that is not an ordinary man you are looking at. that is the reincarnation of nimrod. under him will america and the eurozone be nuked out of existence [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: [b]well i hope you make it out. now this is why it would happen under obamas watch. several reasons

-every name in the bible has a meaning to it. all names in the bible are not just coincidental names. they mean something. the man named nimrod is in the world today. he has reincarnated back into the world. nimrod is an angel for the lord (a messenger. messengers dont always have to be good. the lord has good and evil angels ). nimrod in the bible was a cushite. a cushite is an african from kenya or ethiopia. this nimrod started the era of the gentiles on earth. the era of the gentiles is mans rule on earth. what will be a perfect completion, which is number 7, ? a perfect completion is to bring back the man who started it to end it before the lords kingdom comes. now the kingdom that nimrod started the reign of the gentiles with was the ancient babylonian empire. what is america in the bible ? the modern day babylon or the daughter of babylon. so nimrod started the era of the gentiles with the ancient babylonian empire and will end it with the modern babylonian empire. a perfect 7. COMPLETION. now what does the name nimrod mean ? it is hebrew for NIMR-RAD meaning 'leopard destroyer'. what empire is described as the leopard in the bible ? the caucasian aka greco-roman empire ( daniel 7 vs 6 and revelation 13 vs 2 ). so nimrod has been brought back to disintegrate the last empire on earth aka the roman aka the fourth beast aka the caucasian empire. nimrod the cushite is obama the cushite. obama is an angel on a mission from the lord. that is not an ordinary man you are looking at. that is the reincarnation of nimrod. under him will america and the eurozone be nuked out of existence [/b]
no wonder I never trust him and laugh at black people that thought he was a savior Nimrod huh the people everyone celebrates on Christmas humm that's why his father is Kenyan and why he knew at Harvard he would be President, he keeps pushing the Russians buttons challenging them to pissing contest. So the end of the world as we know it is coming up so what about the Middle East and Israel and how long will Yawehs pple fight the worlds army, how can we fight them with those Tonka. Toy trucks I saw our commander and chief of Nigeria parading around in. Are we going o use the private jets that these so called leaders and pastors are collecting, what you mean about Celestial beings will win the war. What's going to happen to these idiots in office now? How will we know J C do you know who he is now? Do you know a group of people that think like u? Sorry for bombarding you with questions embarassed I will check back when I wake up thank you for your time

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: no wonder I never trust him and laugh at black people that thought he was a savior Nimrod huh the people everyone celebrates on Christmas humm that's why his father is Kenyan and why he knew at Harvard he would be President, he keeps pushing the Russians buttons challenging them to pissing contest. So the end of the world as we know it is coming up so what about the Middle East and Israel and how long will Yawehs pple fight the worlds army, how can we fight them with those Tonka. Toy trucks I saw our commander and chief of Nigeria parading around in. Are we going o use the private jets that these so called leaders and pastors are collecting, what you mean about Celestial beings will win the war. What's going to happen to these idiots in office now? How will we know J C do you know who he is now? Do you know a group of people that think like u? Sorry for bombarding you with questions embarassed I will check back when I wake up thank you for your time
ahhhhhhhh sister with the first three lines of your post i can tell you are enlightened and annointed. your spiritual eye is very sharp. a lot of people in darkness scoff at this type of information. how you pulled out obama challenging russia to a pissing contest ? thats your spiritual eye that brought you to that conclusion from reading my post wink

well the battle between africa and them would be rough but they would have been softened up by nuking each other first. so most of their weaponry would be gone. this battle between us and them would be guns and knives and physical combat. and the lord is on our side. we rule the world next. of course this war would be a perfect place to get rid of the reprobate africans but those of us left standing ? will be the sealed and protected. if any african is not sealed and protected, they are going to die in that war.

how do you get sealed and protected ? by being stedfast in the word and being righteous and meek and humble and obeying his commands. thats the armor of protection for those who will make it on that day of the lord. that terrible day of the lord

amos 5 vs 18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: ahhhhhhhh sister with the first three lines of your post i can tell you are enlightened and annointed. your spiritual eye is very sharp. a lot of people in darkness scoff at this type of information. how you pulled out obama challenging russia to a pissing contest ? thats your spiritual eye that brought you to that conclusion from reading my post wink

She definately onto to somthing smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2013
MostHigh:

She definately onto to somthing smiley
LOL RIGHT SIRE ? it was a refreshing response. i was expecting some serious ubiquitous nairaland scoffing. i was getting ready to start throwing jabs from my mental arsenal of scriptures and then i saw the response. grin grin grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: LOL RIGHT SIRE ? it was a refreshing response. i was expecting some serious ubiquitous nairaland scoffing. i was getting ready to start throwing jabs from my mental arsenal of scriptures and then i saw the response. grin grin grin

Many are called sire. smiley

And narrow is this road we trod on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur / Why Do We Go To Church!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.