Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6424 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Many are called sire. smiley

And narrow is this road we trod on.
wise words sire. wise words. the funny thing about the whole thing is i first met biafranqueen on the frontpage. i believe i was making my usual tongue in cheek response to frontpage posts and she took offense and delivered some heavy yabbiz my way. we yabbed each other back and forth i believe too funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: ill be surprised if ish dont hit the fan in 2013. thats how soon i think this is. wink wink

hmmmm...perhaps.
there have been some strange incidences as of late 2012 up till the present.
EX: The media pushing for some sort of racial civil unrest in the U.S. while the more important
issues are being carried out behind our backs.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
and by the way, why dont yourself and logicboy try for the moderator position? wink

i think you guys would be excellent mods. grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
*Kails*:

hmmmm...perhaps.
there have been some strange incidences as of late 2012 up till the present.
EX: The media pushing for some sort of racial civil unrest in the U.S. while the more important
issues are being carried out behind our backs.
oh yeah. very strange happenings. nimrod is in town and he about to close shop ( america ) genesis 10 vs 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth

http://www.bluegecko.org/kenya/contexts/cushites.htm

wink obama is a cushite from kenya. wink coincidence ?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
*Kails*:
and by the way, why dont yourself and logicboy try for the moderator position? wink

i think you guys would be excellent mods. grin
what is the job description. let me see if i can handle it cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah. very strange happenings. nimrod is in town and he about to close shop ( america ) genesis 10 vs 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth

it might be....

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
[i][/i]
obadiah777: wise words sire. wise words. the funny thing about the whole thing is i first met biafranqueen on the frontpage. i believe i was making my usual tongue in cheek response to frontpage posts and she took offense and delivered some heavy yabbiz my way. we yabbed each other back and forth i believe too funny grin
Forgive me if I offended you in anyway didn't know we were on the same team embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Initially left the below post for you on MostHigh's Ezekiel's thread.

@Obadiah777, I stumbled upon your posts about a week ago and have become a true fan. Honestly, I had to come on board to say this. I read up on some of your prior posts and l tell ya, the few pages l could read carry such substance and simplicity that l have found a renewed interest in the bible. Used to be/still a passive christian.

Just getting started on KJV after reading one of your posts. Very grateful if you could provide a fledgling like me with some pointers/advice. Really want to be a follower of God and not of man. To this end, l need to study the word myself, with, of course, guidance from a learned man/prophet like yourself.

Appreciate you, Sire!

(Lol @Sire. Spoken like Obadiah & MostHigh. See, l am a fast learner/good student. Lol. BTW, Love you, MostHigh.)

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: it might be....
and nimrod was king of ancient babylon and nimrod is king of modern day babylon. ? and his name means leopard destroyer which is the name of the greco-roman empire. yall aint spiritual enough for this info COMPLETION. NUMBER 7
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah. very strange happenings. nimrod is in town and he about to close shop ( america ) genesis 10 vs 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth

come on now. grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: [i][/i] Forgive me if I offended you in anyway didn't know we were on the same team embarassed
OH NO YOU DIDNT LOL. I LIKE GOING TO GOOF OFF ON FRONTPAGE LOL
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: [b]well i hope you make it out. now this is why it would happen under obamas watch. several reasons

-every name in the bible has a meaning to it. all names in the bible are not just coincidental names. they mean something. the man named nimrod is in the world today. he has reincarnated back into the world. nimrod is an angel for the lord (a messenger. messengers dont always have to be good. the lord has good and evil angels ). nimrod in the bible was a cushite. a cushite is an african from kenya or ethiopia. this nimrod started the era of the gentiles on earth. the era of the gentiles is mans rule on earth. what will be a perfect completion, which is number 7, ? a perfect completion is to bring back the man who started it to end it before the lords kingdom comes. now the kingdom that nimrod started the reign of the gentiles with was the ancient babylonian empire. what is america in the bible ? the modern day babylon or the daughter of babylon. so nimrod started the era of the gentiles with the ancient babylonian empire and will end it with the modern babylonian empire. a perfect 7. COMPLETION. now what does the name nimrod mean ? it is hebrew for NIMR-RAD meaning 'leopard destroyer'. what empire is described as the leopard in the bible ? the caucasian aka greco-roman empire ( daniel 7 vs 6 and revelation 13 vs 2 ). so nimrod has been brought back to disintegrate the last empire on earth aka the roman aka the fourth beast aka the caucasian empire. nimrod the cushite is obama the cushite. obama is an angel on a mission from the lord. that is not an ordinary man you are looking at. that is the reincarnation of nimrod. under him will america and the eurozone be nuked out of existence [/b]
[q
*Kails*:

come on now. grin
uo
te author=*Kails*]

come on now. grin[/quote]
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: what is the job description. let me see if i can handle it cheesy

mukina2: Hello There,

You must know, respect and abide by Nairaland forum rules
You must be an active member of this section (post here often)
You should spend enough time online to keep the section clean (free of fights, offtopic, spam/scam, attend to reports)
You Must be a Christian
You must be willing to work with co-mods

If you are interested please say so on this thread

No offtopic comments please

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
no sister not might spirit has never lie to me Most High and Obadiah 777 are not alarmist they are the real deal I have read What they are writing anything scriptural base is the truth. When I came to Nairaland I have became obsessed searching the treads looking for what I don't know. I thought I was suppose to help create awareness on corruption because it was so obvious that Nigerians politicians from A-z were grossly corrupt , even to have them in my family I was disgusted. Now I know why I joined, why I am pushing my people to go home, why I am desperate to move home final and to create the East into paradise where we will live when we move. I died in 2008 because my life went downhill and I blamed the US government I was ready to leave this world, the corruption and evil was too much and it was effecting me in all things. Glory be to God my husband refused and brought me back to the amazement of doctors even when they claimed I was dead ready to send me to morgue. I have always been a so called conspiracy theorist and against Religion and the Elite, but when I was literally born again I experienced so many things in the light, not all things I remembered. I know I was obsessed with returning back home as soon as possible, convincing my husband to invest back home only, but not knowing why. Now it is clear, my eyes are clear, I am living a righteous life so I fear nothing I will make it home on time maybe it will all go down this December while we are home only time will tell!

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
*Kails*:

tongue tongue
let's nominate him and Most High I did not because they had a rule about how many years they had to have been on Nairaland
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by JesusisLord85: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: THE BOTTOMLINE IS EVERYTHING I SPEW IS KNOWLEDGE NOT NECESSARY FOR YOUR SALVATION. ITS JUST ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE IF YOU WANT IT BUT NOT IMPORTANT. IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM MY RANTS, THE IMPORTANT THING FOR YOU TO KNOW IS
1-YOU NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS.

2-THE MORAL LAWS ARE NOT DONE AWAY WITH. YOU STILL HAVE TO OBEY THEM. YOU CANT SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLES SPOUSES OR STEAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE AKA 419 OR WHATEVER IT IS NIGERIANS LOVE TO DO LOL ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ) ( COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 )

3-WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE LAST DAYS OF THIS AGE SO IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAN EVER TO SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MEEKNESS ( ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 ) BECAUSE THOSE WHO DONT WILL BE DESTROYED IN NUKES.

Just the points I have been trying to get across. I wonder if the usual lawless proponents are agents of the... nah

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2013
NerdyInterests: Initially left the below post for you on MostHigh's Ezekiel's thread.

@Obadiah777, I stumbled upon your posts about a week ago and have become a true fan. Honestly, I had to come on board to say this. I read up on some of your prior posts and l tell ya, the few pages l could read carry such substance and simplicity that l have found a renewed interest in the bible. Used to be/still a passive christian.

Just getting started on KJV after reading one of your posts. Very grateful if you could provide a fledgling like me with some pointers/advice. Really want to be a follower of God and not of man. To this end, l need to study the word myself, with, of course, guidance from a learned man/prophet like yourself.

Appreciate you, Sire!

(Lol @Sire. Spoken like Obadiah & MostHigh. See, l am a fast learner/good student. Lol. BTW, Love you, MostHigh.)
grin grin grin HEY NERDYINTERESTS HOW ARE YA HUN. GLAD FOR YOUR RENEWED INTEREST IN THE BIBLE AND THE WORD AND HOPE YOU STAY WITH IT BECAUSE WE ARE AT THE END. A GOOD ADVICE, WHICH WOULD WORK FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE LOTS OF GUIDANCE BUT IT IS THE BEST WAY TO KNOW THE BIBLE. THE BOOK OF GENESIS FROM CHAPTER 1 TO CHAPTER 11 AND THEN SKIP TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION ALL THE BOOK FROM CHAPTER 1 TO 22. WITHIN THOSE 33 CHAPTERS IS THE WHOLE STORY OF THE BIBLE. EVERYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN EXPANDS ON THOSE 33 CHAPTERS. NOW THATS A SHORTCUT WAY TO UNDERSTAND AND GET A FRAMEWORK OF WHAT THE WHOLE BOOK IS ABOUT. THATS HOW I WOULD TRY TO DO IT TODAY IF I HAD TO.
2-NOT EVERY WORD IN THE BIBLE IS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS. MOST OF IT IS OLD ENGLISH AND WORDS DONT MEAN THE SAME ANYMORE AS THEY DID BACK THEN. A FEW EXAMPLE WOULD BE 'SEA' MEANS A POPULATION OF PEOPLE, WATER MEANS KNOWLEDGE OR DOCTRINE, MOUNTAIN MEANS COUNTRY, TREES MEAN MEN, ETC ETC.
3-TO GROUND YOUR STUDY TO THE WORLD YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS WHO IN THE BIBLE. THERE ARE NO NIGERIANS, GHANAIANS, SOMALIANS, KENYANS, JAMAICAN ETC ETC IN THE BIBLE. ALL THESE ARE MAN MADE NAMES THAT ARE ONLY HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD. WHAT WERE YOU CALLED BEFORE THESE NAMES CAME ABOUT ? WHEN YOU KNOW THIS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROUND YOUR STUDIES TO WHATS HAPPENING TODAY, WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. EDOMITES ARE CAUCASIANS, ISHMAELITES ARE ARABS, ISRAELITES ARE NEGROS, CUSHITES ARE THE SOMALIANS-ETHIOPIANS-SOMALIANS-KENYANS, ETC ETC

AND JUST EXPLORE FROM THERE. IT IS A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY. ONE YOU WILL ENJOY AND IF STEDFAST IN IT WILL BRING YOU LOTS OF PROTECTION AND BENEFITS. GOOD-LUCK. I AM ONLY A POST AWAY IF YOU RUN INTO KINKS wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
*Kails*:

tongue tongue
grin DUNNO MAN. THEN I GOTTA BE LIAISING WITH OTHER MODS AND HAVING MODS MEETING. LOL. NOT FOR ME wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
NerdyInterests: Initially left the below post for you on MostHigh's Ezekiel's thread.

Appreciate you, Sire!

sister I just found them and I was Christ like but felt Christianity was so fake and pastors were all deceiving people I felt anybody following the bible was fooling themselves because it was so tampered with. I did not believe in going to heaven or hell that those will be reality on this earth. I knew the trinity was so crazy sounding. It is truly amazing that me of all people will start to read the Bible, a person whose father is a Pastor but we fight like Cats and Dogs that he is deceiving people. I join you in my love for these two Sis smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: grin DUNNO MAN. THEN I GOTTA BE LIAISING WITH OTHER MODS AND HAVING MODS MEETING. LOL. NOT FOR ME wink
trust me we need you here with the believers honestly don't waste your time throwing pearls to swines
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: no sister not might spirit has never lie to me Most High and Obadiah 777 are not alarmist they are the real deal I have read What they are writing anything scriptural base is the truth. When I came to Nairaland I have became obsessed searching the treads looking for what I don't know. I thought I was suppose to help create awareness on corruption because it was so obvious that Nigerians politicians from A-z were grossly corrupt , even to have them in my family I was disgusted. Now I know why I joined, why I am pushing my people to go home, why I am desperate to move home final and to create the East into paradise where we will live when we move. I died in 2008 because my life went downhill and I blamed the US government I was ready to leave this world, the corruption and evil was too much and it was effecting me in all things. Glory be to God my husband refused and brought me back to the amazement of doctors even when they claimed I was dead ready to send me to morgue. I have always been a so called conspiracy theorist and against Religion and the Elite, but when I was literally born again I experienced so many things in the light, not all things I remembered. I know I was obsessed with returning back home as soon as possible, convincing my husband to invest back home only, but not knowing why. Now it is clear, my eyes are clear, I am living a righteous life so I fear nothing I will make it home on time maybe it will all go down this December while we are home only time will tell!
VERY PROFOUND POST HUN. DONT MIND HUMBLEDBYGRACE, SHE IS ALWAYS SCOFFING LOL. WELL YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU DO IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE RIGHT ? WE MET FOR A REASON >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are determined by the LORD, so how can anyone understand his own way? <<< THE LORD DIRECTED YOU HERE wink

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Obinoscopy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: what is the job description. let me see if i can handle it cheesy
See the job description here: https://www.nairaland.com/1394239/interested-moderating-section
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: trust me we need you here with the believers honestly don't waste your time throwing pearls to swines
EXACTLY LOL. I WILL STAY HERE WITH THE PEOPLE. I AM NO MOD MATERIAL LOL. THANKS MY SIS grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Just the points I have been trying to get across. I wonder if the usual lawless proponents are agents of the... nah
LOL NAH JUST PEOPLE FULFILLING PROPHESY. IN THE LAST DAYS SOME WILL BE SEDUCED BY DOCTRINES OF DEMONS. ITS PROPHESY PLAYING ITSELF OUT BROS. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: sister I just found them and I was Christ like but felt Christianity was so fake and pastors were all deceiving people I felt anybody following the bible was fooling themselves because it was so tampered with. I did not believe in going to heaven or hell that those will be reality on this earth. I knew the trinity was so crazy sounding. It is truly amazing that me of all people will start to read the Bible, a person whose father is a Pastor but we fight like Cats and Dogs that he is deceiving people. I join you in my love for these two Sis smiley wink

pls sister dont get carried away.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: See the job description here: https://www.nairaland.com/1394239/interested-moderating-section
THANKS BROS.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by biafranqueen: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
obadiah777: VERY PROFOUND POST HUN. DONT MIND HUMBLEDBYGRACE, SHE IS ALWAYS SCOFFING LOL. WELL YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU DO IN LIFE IS COINCIDENCE RIGHT ? WE MET FOR A REASON >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 A man's steps are determined by the LORD, so how can anyone understand his own way? <<< THE LORD DIRECTED YOU HERE wink
I thank God he led me to you I am really excited I know that sounds crazy but I feel like I hit million dollar lottery grin Can we start a new thread for bible study starting from Genesis ( this is incredible I want to join bible study, what a miracle can't believe I am going to study bible of my own free will ) please help us I will use what I have now until my order from Amazon comes. Pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
mcfynest:

pls sister dont get carried away.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
SO YOUR TRUE COLORS FINALLY COME OUT LOL. DOES SATAN TEACH WITH THE BIBLE ? SATAN IS A WORD WHICH MEANS ADVERSARY. SOMEONE WHO IS ADVERSE TO THE BIBLE AND ITS LAWS AND PRINCIPLES. I USE THE BIBLE FOR ALL MY TEACHINGS AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING IN IT WITH MY HEART. I HAVE THOUSANDS OF POSTS TO PROVE MY ALLIANCE IS WITH THE WORD WHICH IS CHRIST ( JOHN 1 VS 14 )

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: I thank God he led me to you I am really excited I know that sounds crazy but I feel like I hit million dollar lottery grin Can we start a new thread for bible study starting from Genesis ( this is incredible I want to join bible study, what a miracle can't believe I am going to study bible of my own free will ) please help us I will use what I have now until my order from Amazon comes. Pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
LOL HOWEVER YOU WANT TO DO IT. CANT START TODAY THOUGH. I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL DAY. I AM NOT FRESH AS I WAS THIS MORNING. A LIL TIRED. WE CAN GO TOPIC BY TOPIC TOO ? LIKE PICK A TOPIC LIKE SAY 'WHY IS THE BLACK MAN GOING THROUGH SO MUCH RACISM' OR 'WHY IS AFRICA SO MESSED UP' ETC ETC ETC. HOWEVER ANY FORMAT WORKS FOR ME. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by ERF: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Obadiah. . Enuf of this yhur woes about where and where the nukes would start from. . .abi what are yhur saying.

In yhur attempts to safe all, yhu are misleading some...

Take yhur time oo, and be very careful if not. . . Yhu might be a scape goat to the kingdom of hell fire embarassed

Instead of changing these "indecisive and easy shaking christains" perspective about the whole blab spilled by the Atheist, yhu are giving them more reaso ns to clarify their arguments....

I'm bad at yhu...

You err sire. ., Yes you err!
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
biafranqueen: let's nominate him and Most High I did not because they had a rule about how many years they had to have been on Nairaland

Cool. I will nominate them both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson. / CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ... / The Sad Atheist! His Sad Assignment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.