Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6404 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
THE BOTTOMLINE IS EVERYTHING I SPEW IS KNOWLEDGE NOT NECESSARY FOR YOUR SALVATION. ITS JUST ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE TO HAVE IF YOU WANT IT BUT NOT IMPORTANT. IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM MY RANTS, THE IMPORTANT THING FOR YOU TO KNOW IS
1-YOU NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS.

2-THE MORAL LAWS ARE NOT DONE AWAY WITH. YOU STILL HAVE TO OBEY THEM. YOU CANT SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLES SPOUSES OR STEAL FROM OTHER PEOPLE AKA 419 OR WHATEVER IT IS NIGERIANS LOVE TO DO LOL ( GALATIANS 6 VS 7 ) ( COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 )

3-WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE LAST DAYS OF THIS AGE SO IT IS MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAN EVER TO SEEK RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MEEKNESS ( ZEPHANIAH 2 VS 3 ) BECAUSE THOSE WHO DONT WILL BE DESTROYED IN NUKES.

4-THE NEXT KINGDOM ON EARTH WILL BE RULED BY YOUR PEOPLE ( NEGROS AKA ISRAEL )

5-YOU DONT DIE AND THEN VANISH FOREVER. YOU ALWAYS RETURN BACK TO THE WORLD EVERY THIRD OR FOURTH GENERATION ( ROUGHLY 75 TO 100 YEARS ) IN A DIFFERENT BODY THROUGH A DIFFERENT FAMILY ( OF YOUR RACE. YOU STAY WITHIN THE SAME RACE FOREVER ). YOUR SPIRIT IS IMMORTAL. IT SHEDS THE BODY THAT COVERS IT PERIODICALLY BUT RETURNS IN A NEW BODY AFTER RESTING FOR A BIT IN THE SPIRIT WORLD. I SAY THIS SO YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE AROUND TO ENJOY WHEN YOUR PEOPLE ARE FINALLY BACK ON TOP AND RULING THE WORLD RIGHTEOUSLY UNDER CHRIST WHILE YOUR ENEMIES ( THE GENTILE NATIONS ), WHO HAVE HATED YOU WILL BE UNDERNEATH YOU.( JEREMIAH 30 VS 16 )

THESE FIVE POINTS ARE ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR PROTECTION AND SALVATION. OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO FEAR GOD TOO ( ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 )

6 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Atigba: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
So the jews are actually the only children of God...when christ come he is going to rule from jerusalem I mean from israel..hmmmmmmm.. If this what the bible actually portral that God is a racist. TONIGHT I renounced my faith been a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by sirhot(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Why use capital letters Obadiah Use sentence case next time. You are shouting on us.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Areaboy2(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Is this your attempt at taking MMW's place?

lol.. you never cease to crack me up man grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Atigba: So the jews are actually the only children of God...when christ come he is going to rule from jerusalem I mean from israel..hmmmmmmm.. If this what the bible actually portral that God is a racist. TONIGHT I renounced my faith been a christian.
GOD IS NOT A RACIST BUT GOD DOES NOT DEAL WITH EVERYBODY. HE UPLIFTS A PEOPLE AND THEN WORK WITH THEM TO GET TO THE REST. HE ACHIEVES INCLUSIVITY THROUGH EXCLUSIVITY. ONE FOR ALL. SPEAKING OF RACIST, WOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS STATEMENT BY THE LORD RACIST >>>> DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. << RACIST STATEMENT ?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
sirhot: Why use capital letters Obadiah Use sentence case next time. You are shouting on us.
pardon my ignorance sire. i was not aware that you were not deaf cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Area_boy: Is this your attempt at taking MMW's place?

lol.. you never cease to crack me up man grin grin grin grin grin
heheheh Area boy I dont want MMW's place sire. do i look like someone who would be a good mod ? i dont like responsibilities. i got enough responsibilities already. and i am too care-free to be a mod. my motto is 'live and let live'. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Atigba: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777]GOD IS NOT A RACIST BUT GOD DOES NOT DEAL WITH EVERYBODY. HE UPLIFTS A PEOPLE AND THEN WORK WITH THEM TO GET TO THE REST. HE ACHIEVES INCLUSIVITY THROUGH EXCLUSIVITY. ONE FOR ALL. SPEAKING OF RACIST, WOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS STATEMENT BY THE LORD RACIST >>>> DEUTERONOMY 7 VS 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. << RACIST STATEMENT ?[/quot. This is actually what am talking about,That verse you just quoted portral God to be racist..he choose a particular race above others.that is if God actually said those statement recorded in deuteronomy..again I have come to discover that majority of the jews are not even christians.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=Atigba][/quote] majority of jews are christian. go to oyedepo and oyakhilomes church and kris okotie and sign fireman
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
on a side note i made this thread because i realize i may be confusing so many peoples christian walk by throwing out way too many unnecessary meat at people who are on milk. i seem to remember a woman telling me that 'what you are saying is true but it is driving me crazy. it is too much and because of that i have promised myself not to click on your posts again' <<< true story. also dzany said the same thing yesterday that i may be confusing peoples christian walk. and i can see where they are coming from cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
So if people get reincarnated every 75 years or so, is it possible that u, Obadiah, could come back to this world a white man in another life and then it is ur a.ss that gets nuked?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: So if people get reincarnated every 75 years or so, is it possible that u, Obadiah, could come back to this world a white man in another life and then it is ur a.ss that gets nuked?
LOL. nah you dont come back as a different nation of people. you are going to be a negro forever. and an arab will be an arab forever etc etc. and in 75 years time we would be in the kingdom of heaven. the nukes finna fly before obama leaves office. cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Atigba: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: majority of jews are christian. go to oyedepo and oyakhilomes church and kris okotie and sign fireman
so you are telling me to attend these men of God church's to know majority of the jews are christian...For your information I have been to israel on pilgrimage, once listen to one of oyahkilomhens message where he mention the jews are not even christians.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
Atigba: so you are telling me to attend these men of God church's to know majority of the jews are christian...For your information I have been to israel on pilgrimage, once listen to one of oyahkilomhens message where he mention the jews are not even christians.
oh so you think those living in israel are the real biblical jews ? the joke is on you sire. you have been bamboozled hoodwinked and discombobulated
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: on a side note i made this thread because i realize i may be confusing so many peoples christian walk by throwing out way too many unnecessary meat at people who are on milk. i seem to remember a woman telling me that 'what you are saying is true but it is driving me crazy. it is too much and because of that i have promised myself not to click on your posts again' <<< true story. also dzany said the same thing yesterday that i may be confusing peoples christian walk. and i can see where they are coming from cheesy
at last...thank you.

Phew!
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: at last...thank you.

Phew!
grin grin i did the lords work. i came saw and conquered cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin i did the lords work. i came saw and conquered cheesy
Praise the Lord...mission completed what's next?

Going to write an epistle for the coming generations?cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Praise the Lord...mission completed what's next?

Going to write an epistle for the coming generations?cheesy
lmao. whats next is waiting for these nukes while i goof around on nairaland threads. these nukes coming to a city near you real soon. grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Atigba: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: oh so you think those living in israel are the real biblical jews ? the joke is on you sire. you have been bamboozled hoodwinked and discombobulated
Oh perhaps may be you should enlighten me where the jews are.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. whats next is waiting for these nukes while i goof around on nairaland threads. these nukes coming to a city near you real soon. grin
I live in a plaas, the only City near is 24hrs drive from home.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Atigba: Oh perhaps may be you should enlighten me where the jews are.
i just did in the original post.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I live in a plaas, the only City near is 24hrs drive from home.
well thats good. the lord placed you there for a reason. wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: well thats good. the lord placed you there for a reason. wink
grin can I join the cruise? The nl one I mean?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin can I join the cruise? The nl one I mean?
sure why not. bring the bread and fish , i will bring the wine grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Atigba: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: i just did in the original post.
ok I got it

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: sure why not. bring the bread and fish , i will bring the wine grin
we got home made bread, and tinned fish....
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we got home made bread, and tinned fish....
the perfect combination. all we gotta do now is feed 5000 people undecided
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: the perfect combination. all we gotta do now is feed 5000 people undecided
how are you going to do that with a 500g can of fish? And one loaf of bread
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: how are you going to do that with a 500g can of fish? And one loaf of bread
oh ye of little faith get in the ark and follow me to bethsaida wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: oh ye of little faith get in the ark and follow me to bethsaida wink
and I am to sit on these benches? No cushions? Can I walk?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Atigba: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: i just did in the original post.
1-YOU NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS...can you please explain what you mean by that..we blacks are the real jews..probably back it up with any scripture..thanks
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Atigba: 1-YOU NEGROS ARE THE REAL JEWS...can you please explain what you mean by that..we blacks are the real jews..probably back it up with any scripture..thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/865055/jesus-black-wesley-snipes-jews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Sad Atheist! His Sad Assignment! / The Soul / For Every Bible Question, There Is A Bible Answer. Ask A Sincere Question Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.