Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is (6421 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / SCOAN Building Collapse: What Nigerians Would Have Been Saying If MOG Died In It / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2013
Ishilove:
My goodness... shocked
close mouth now ? tsetsefly dey around sad
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Ishilove: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2013
There is no tse-tse fly in Lasgidi. Bushman smiley
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ishilove: There is no tse-tse fly in Lasgidi. Bushman smiley
las gidi ? i thought you were in maduguri the home of bobko haram ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: las gidi ? i thought you were in maduguri the home of bobko haram ? tongue
Is that the name of an cuisine? Sounds Jewish tongue cheesy
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ishilove:
Is that the name of an cuisine? Sounds Jewish tongue cheesy
lmao did i type bobko ? grin grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Ishilove: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
obadiah777: lmao did i type bobko ? grin grin
Yelz you did grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by UyiIredia(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Choi ! In fact >>> the summary come worse pass all the konk thing wey im dey talk >>> bra Obadiah, I hail o !
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by UyiIredia(m): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
But seriously >>> obadiah can you explain how you concluded that Negroes are Jews >>> are they part or the original >>> are you serious about this !?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by mcfynest(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
Uyi Iredia: But seriously >>> obadiah can you explain how you concluded that Negroes are Jews >>> are they part or the original >>> are you serious about this !?

Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Job 30:30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
Lamentations 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

THOSE ARE THE LITTLE I COULD GET NOW. BUT WHAT I WANT OBADIAH777 TO EXPAIN IS HOW HE CONCLUDED THAT JESUS WAS BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by MostHigh: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
mcfynest:

Song of Solomon 1:5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Song of Solomon 1:6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Lamentations 5:10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

THOSE ARE THE LITTLE I COULD GET NOW. BUT WHAT I WANT OBADIAH777 TO EXPAIN IS HOW HE CONCLUDED THAT JESUS WAS BLACK.

Ok why not look at it this way

He went into Egypt with the whole family to hide.

He and all the apostles spoke Aramaic an Afro Asiatic language

The oriental and eastern orthodox churches depict him in paintings as African just as the western paintings depict him as white.

My question is why you would rather believe he is white when you are African, my guess is coercion obtained through classic mind control techniques over a long period of time.

Go do your research and see what can be obtained. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by debosky(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Obadiah sire you do err. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2013
mcfynest:

Uyi Iredia: But seriously >>> obadiah can you explain how you concluded that Negroes are Jews >>> are they part or the original >>> are you serious about this !?
besides a million other reasons like books, history, the bible, symptoms of the deuteronomy curses on the jews amongst a million reasons wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 18, 2013
MostHigh:

Ok why not look at it this way

He went into Egypt with the whole family to hide.

He and all the apostles spoke Aramaic an Afro Asiatic language

The oriental and eastern orthodox churches depict him in paintings as African just as the western paintings depict him as white.

My question is why you would rather believe he is white when you are African, my guess is coercion obtained through classic mind control techniques over a long period of time.

Go do your research and see what can be obtained. smiley

mcfynest:

amongst a few other reasons such as the color of his feet described in the book of revelation as the color of brass that has been burnt in a furnace. so he was wesley snipes kinda dark. extremely dark. and he is from the tribe of juda and the color of the tribe of juda is described in lamentations 4 vs 8 and 5 vs 10 as very black, and his hair being described as wooly in the book of revelation wink
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2013
debosky: Obadiah sire you do err. cheesy
indeed sire debosky, erring is an occupational hazard that is made negligible when i study to show myself approved and assume diligence to make my election certain grin grin
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: @Obadiah777 and new friends here,

Okay so I know this may be the wrong thread to post this on but it took me a great deal of courage to make up my mind and bring myself to post this here,

So a lot of things have been going on with me lately since I was a child, I have met a lot of people, pastors even to explain parts, but to me I've not gotten the right answer, I have even prayed (but not sincerely-so it shouldn't count), but i've not gotten an answer, I think i am just creating problems for myself, or there is nothing wrong with me because:

1. Since I was a child, I have always had dreams of being chased by someone who wants to kill me or being surrounded by demons or something, and I always escape by a thin line, (one time it was an "angel" with a sword who chased me down a very long stairs), or in cases where I am about to die through plane crashes, flood etc

2. There was a time I was playing and then I lost balance and I was about to fall (I was already at the point of no return) and break my head but I felt as if someone lifted me up back to a standing position. It was the scariest moment of my life at that time because no one was around me.

3. There was a time I was with a friend and I was "joke prophesying"- I said a bunch of utter and absolute nonsense that would have never come to pass. I was playing with my head for the fun of it. I was literally creating words but it did come to pass. Exactly the way I said it. I became scared, then full of myself then and I embarrassed myself afterwards.

4. Sometimes, thoughts will pop up in my mind, thoughts about events that do not make sense but before I know it, it will come to pass. Sometimes i will say something, it will come to pass or if I am angry with someone I would say something will happen to that person to the persons face and it will happen(happened to one of my friends and he begged me to take my words back- i didnt take him seriously), second time it happens, then when I try to play with it, I embarrass myself.

5. One time, I tried to kill myself. Had a dream that I died (still don't believe so), and then an angel told me my name was not in the book of life. I was scared. Then the angel asked me if i had done something, i said no, He said i should go back and do it and when i woke up, I couldn't remember where i was, i saw someone i couldn't remember who she was until after some seconds.

6. one time i tried telling someone this dream, when she was about to give her opinion, i was sitting and for a moment, i felt as if something was leaving my body cus i was having aches all over, it was like my eyes was rolling up, i couldnt move my body, i couldnt even say or think the name of Jesus well until my friend tapped me.

7. I always have nightmares. Me dying, me about to be killed, people dying, tribulations, a lot of scary things. There was a time that if i didn't have a nightmare, I'd be very much surprised.

8.Bonus. There was a time that I could sense if someone was going to be bad or good to me. Most bad, but few times, not all the time. No one took me seriously as usual.

So I am sorry for this rant. Even writing this, I believe I still am not making sense. A lot of people I talk to (about my dreams and weird happenings) do not take me serious. Even my family, so i gave up trying. I just want to know if I'm possessed or something, or just being crazy, because even now, I do not take myself seriously, and think I am just plain psycho. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
WELL YOU ARE DEFINITELY HAVING LOTS OF DE JA VOUS MOMENTS FROM PAST LIFE. APPEARS TO ME THAT YOU ARE NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR SPIRITUAL RESPONSIBILITIES HENCE WHY ALL THE FEAR BEING PUT TO YOU THROUGH YOUR VISIONS AND DREAMS AND THE ANGEL TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT IN THE BOOK OF LIFE YET AND YOU NEED TO GO AND OVERHAUL YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SOMEONE WHO IS FAVORED AND IN THE BOOK OF LIFE BUT YOU ARE CAUGHT UP IN THIS WORLD. YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THIS WORLD THAN COMING BACK TO YOUR SPIRITUAL HERITAGE AS SOMEONE WHO IS CHOSEN TO MAKE IT. SO YOU HARRASSING ME ALL THESE DAYS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. YOU WERE GUIDED HERE FOR A REASON BECAUSE THE LORD CONTROLS YOUR EVERY ACTION ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 ) SO MAYBE THIS IS A CALL FOR YOU TO RETURN TO YOUR SPIRITUAL HERITAGE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THINGS ABOVE WHICH ARE NOT SEEN INSTEAD OF ON THINGS IN THIS WORLD WHICH ARE SEEN. OBEY THE COMMANDS AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. WALK INTO YOUR SPIRITUAL INHERITANCE, DONT RUN FROM IT. THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE WORLD. IN THESE LAST MOMENTS THE LORD IS CALLING ALL HIS CHOSEN HOME SPIRITUALLY. HE IS GATHERING HIS CHOSEN BACK TO THE WORD wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: WELL YOU ARE DEFINITELY HAVING LOTS OF DE JA VOUS MOMENTS FROM PAST LIFE. APPEARS TO ME THAT YOU ARE NOT LIVING UP TO YOUR SPIRITUAL RESPONSIBILITIES HENCE WHY ALL THE FEAR BEING PUT TO YOU THROUGH YOUR VISIONS AND DREAMS AND THE ANGEL TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT IN THE BOOK OF LIFE YET AND YOU NEED TO GO AND OVERHAUL YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE MOST LIKELY SOMEONE WHO IS FAVORED AND IN THE BOOK OF LIFE BUT YOU ARE CAUGHT UP IN THIS WORLD. YOU ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THIS WORLD THAN COMING BACK TO YOUR SPIRITUAL HERITAGE AS SOMEONE WHO IS CHOSEN TO MAKE IT. SO YOU HARRASSING ME ALL THESE DAYS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. YOU WERE GUIDED HERE FOR A REASON BECAUSE THE LORD CONTROLS YOUR EVERY ACTION ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 ) SO MAYBE THIS IS A CALL FOR YOU TO RETURN TO YOUR SPIRITUAL HERITAGE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THINGS ABOVE WHICH ARE NOT SEEN INSTEAD OF ON THINGS IN THIS WORLD WHICH ARE SEEN. OBEY THE COMMANDS AND STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED. WALK INTO YOUR SPIRITUAL INHERITANCE, DONT RUN FROM IT. THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE WORLD. IN THESE LAST MOMENTS THE LORD IS CALLING ALL HIS CHOSEN HOME SPIRITUALLY. HE IS GATHERING HIS CHOSEN BACK TO THE WORD wink

LOL you said 'harass'. That's just who I am, I love to harass people who has got something I am interested in or something I need to know.

Okay so I have the KJV bible, you guys here on NL...and I simply do not know where to begin.

Is church included? cus on my own, I do not like church one bit. And personally, I don't think there is anyone in the Church who can explain this to me.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOL you said 'harass'. That's just who I am, I love to harass people who has got something I am interested in or something I need to know.

Okay so I have the KJV bible, you guys here on NL...and I simply do not know where to begin.

Is church included? cus on my own, I do not like church one bit. And personally, I don't think there is anyone in the Church who can explain this to me.

oh forget church. this is you and the bible. marry the bible. thats your new wife or husband ( not sure your gender ). the bible is your new partner and your ticket out of prison into freedom and salvation. thats your ticket into spiritual wealth. that spiritual wealth is an IOU that you will cash in the kingdom on earth

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: oh forget church. this is you and the bible. marry the bible. thats your new wife or husband ( not sure your gender ). the bible is your new partner and your ticket out of prison into freedom and salvation. thats your ticket into spiritual wealth. that spiritual wealth is an IOU that you will cash in the kingdom on earth

Okay the bible it is, and I'm a female grin.

Hurray for no church.

All I need to do is not to take the "whole" bible literally, but when I get stuck.....?

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Okay the bible it is, and I'm a female grin.

Hurray for no church.

All I need to do is not to take the "whole" bible literally, but when I get stuck.....?
@ bolded, that's what I am worried about.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
edit

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @ bolded, that's what I am worried about.
grin what you mean ?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sup, Obadiah.

Good thing you mentioned that module. cheesy. In all honesty, I need to re-orientate my mind and then start a personal quest of self-development through learning. Found the exegesis of Genesis chapter 1 very profound and educative. However, progress to the rest of the chapters is kinda slow, what with the numerous questions (agree,rightly so). Was about asking for recommendation on books while l take my study offline. The thirst for the new knowledge is burning, bro. grin grin. True story, I tell ya. Willing to pay. Very glad that a study companion is possible. How soon can I have it?

Preciate you, Bruv.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: grin what you mean ?
thanks heavens there is no bold letter grin

I meant if she doesn't go to church, whom will she get moral support from? Don't we need each other? To worship together and stuff?

Truth is, I had six months without going to church, I was very sick not that I wanted to stay away, when I got a little bit better my family pushed me to go to church and my little sister leaked out some information I gave her. I had told her about you and how you do things which she claims weird. My family told me I can't rely on things I here from you to make heaven, or I can't rely on listening to stuff you say online to grow spiritually.

The other thing, we need friends who are cut out from the same cloth, I semm to clash with a lot of people because I don't let them temper with my faith, or tell me how to do things as long as those are not in the bible.

I have started going to church and it feels great, so I think going to church isn't really a problem here or m I wrong?
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
edit

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by NerdyInterests(f): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks, Hun. You're the best. wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: thanks heavens there is no bold letter grin

I meant if she doesn't go to church, whom will she get moral support from? Don't we need each other? To worship together and stuff?

Truth is, I had six months without going to church, I was very sick not that I wanted to stay away, when I got a little bit better my family pushed me to go to church and my little sister leaked out some information I gave her. I had told her about you and how you do things which she claims weird. My family told me I can't rely on things I here from you to make heaven, or I can't rely on listening to stuff you say online to grow spiritually.

The other thing, we need friends who are cut out from the same cloth, I semm to clash with a lot of people because I don't let them temper with my faith, or tell me how to do things as long as those are not in the bible.

I have started going to church and it feels great, so I think going to church isn't really a problem here or m I wrong?
well the church is you. you are the temple. so going to a physical church is organized religion. God does not do religion. ( acts 17 vs 24 ) ( acts 7 vs 48 ) ( isaiah 66 vs 1 ). however do not neglect the company of brethrens. and thats what you are doing on nairaland. you are in the company of brethrens here wink

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
edit

1 Like

Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Smh
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove: Smh
lol what ? i am gathering souls back to the lord before the final impending destruction. the lord put me here. proverbs 20 vs 24.
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: lol what ? i am gathering souls back to the lord before the final impending destruction. the lord put me here. proverbs 20 vs 24.
O obadiah... undecided
Re: Ignore Everything I Have Been Saying All These Months. The Bottomline Is by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ishilove:
O obadiah... undecided
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Islam Say Kill Infidels / Is The Holy Spirit A Personal Sentient Being? / The Reinhard Bonnke's Farewell Crusade: A Great Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.