Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (5649 Views)

Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by EatmyShorts: 2:54am On Aug 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

guy no offense .. sexkills and mynd44 are not competent at all .. they are easily swayed by petty issues and ones any woman don pm the both of them dey offer special services to them .. these guys are corrupt .. How the latter became a mod in two subsection na ojoro matter

to hell with mynd44 and sexkillz .. we need a neutral person

Please No! Mynd and that Arsehole Sexkillz should stay where they're relevant, the Romance and Sexuality section.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by free2ryhme: 3:04am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

Being liked is not required to moderate and Seun has requested my help. It is something I can manage. You folks start behaving with maturity and I can easily be gone. #Word

as if we care.

guy u are not wanted go to the islamic section and stay there

all that is needed in the religion section is a Christian subsection and a neutral mod who is not muslim

if you guys( islam subsection) cant accept xtian as mod we cant accept Muslim as mod.

end of story

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Gboliwe: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji: Hello everyone,

That majority of the users of this section don't want me as moderator is not news.

However, what is news is that I am starting this thread as a platform through which you can begin the process of suggesting new moderators most of you can be happy with.

I suggest that you take this thread seriously and nominate qualified, competent and willing individuals for this job. In addition, portraying an uncooperative attitude may leave the management with little choice than to maintain me as moderator here.

Like me or not, it is advisable that you make this process work.

Thank you very much.
You are disgusting! You dont even have any right to start this thread. Who wants to listen to you? Gerrout and remain out!

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Gboliwe: 4:16am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

I am not asking to be liked here. I say choose your preferred moderators. This thread is not about me. It would be only if I was requesting to be made Moderator here.

You want to maintain status quo? Keep doing what you have been doing for about 7 days now- calling maclatunji names and drifting farther away from whatever it is you guys want.
get the hell out of here! Dont you have any iota of honour? Tua! angry
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tpia5: 4:34am On Aug 11, 2013
Since you this what the hell are you doing here? You could have refused the position and tell Seun to place Tgirl4real, CrazyMan, r231, chaircover, naijacutee or Afam4eva as temporarily mod in this section.

what are your reasons for nominating these names?

r231 and afam4ever in particular are openly anti-christ.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tpia5: 4:36am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji: Hello everyone,

That majority of the users of this section don't want me as moderator is not news.

which majority is that?

its just some of the vocal ones.

personally, its all one to me, i dont spend too much time here anyway and besides, its only a forum.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tpia5: 4:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Justosaus: wasn't aware he was declared persona non grata. Can someone pls tell me why?

bandwagon effect.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tpia5: 4:46am On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20:

Your name is against xtianity

how?

your actions shows you seggregative

how is he segregative when he also contributes in other sections.

your words are anti-christ

he is muslim, that is not unusual and besides, are atheists not anti-christ?

what makes their own better?

you treat anything that is not islamic with hatred

not true, as far as i know.

no one has confidene in you

replace "no one has" with "I dont have", quit projecting.

..we belive you may hide our vote .we dont trust the electoral system headed by u.

Since you and seun have decided against mmw, get us someone else from a different section.....mynd or sexkills .....

hmph

6 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tpia5: 4:48am On Aug 11, 2013
i do hope the ones who were calling for an atheist mod arent the same ones kicking against a muslim mod.

if you get an atheist mod who is strongly pro-Islamic, what will you do?
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tpia5: 5:02am On Aug 11, 2013
anyway @ topic

folks should take it easy, seun is not moved by controversy, as his mod appts in other sections [eg politics] show.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 11, 2013
This tpia girl is really weird!

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Ishilove: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

Being liked is not required to moderate and Seun has requested my help. It is something I can manage. You folks start behaving with maturity and I can easily be gone. #Word
So in other words, if they don't cooperate, you will keep irritating them with your presence?? shocked

Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by olu4life(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Mac why did u delete my post? U feeling insulted right? Anyway i no fit let u spoil my birthday mood. Ride on with ur pride
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by free2ryhme: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:
i do hope the ones who were calling for an atheist mod arent the same ones kicking against a muslim mod.

if you get an atheist mod who is strongly pro-Islamic, what will you do?

Make una ask dis pickin if she well undecided
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Ishilove: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

Make una ask dis pickin if she well undecided
For early momo? U no go shursh? Shidren of nowadays, una no like to go shursh. Mschew angry tongue
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Enegod(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2013
iv4fb: This tpia girl is really weird!
grin
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by free2ryhme: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2013
Ishilove:
For early momo? U no go shursh? Shidren of nowadays, una no like to go shursh. Mschew angry tongue

u wey do day-break u no dey tire apkoro go put u for trouble

I don forget say na juju u dey serve ..

make i no waste my time

get behind me... Satan!!!
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Tgirl4real(f): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2013
Macla,

you may consider replacing this thread with this:

www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-foe-section
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Ishilove: 7:05am On Aug 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

u wey do day-break u no dey tire apkoro go put u for trouble

I don forget say na juju u dey serve ..

make i no waste my time

get behind me... Satan!!!

Your frying pan head angry
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Shut your dirty mouth! Even if I'm nominated, I will REJECT it! I'm not interested in that else I quit this forum.
Na wa oh..for some one who claims to be led by the Spirit.It is quite evident you have not mortify the deeds of your flesh after all hence obeying the law of Moses which you condemn. "an eye for an eye". No wonder these guys are right all along about the fake smiles and false humility.SMH!

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by free2ryhme: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Your frying pan head angry

u dey always carry ogor

Did I hit a nerve?

You better backed off!
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Tgirl4real: Macla,

you may consider replacing this thread with this:

www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-foe-section

No need, just ensure that credible people are nominated. I am sure you have what it takes.

Thank you.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Gboliwe: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2013
See who is yakking credibility. Like it matters to him. Disgusting!

Shout out to Ogugua88. I love your signature, I believe in your course. I stand by it and you.
Wish other moderators will do the same and say No to this unhealthy domination.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Sissie(f): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2013
Stop whining and nominate the people you want to be your mod.

This is not a likeness contest.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Gboliwe: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2013
Sissie: Stop whining and nominate the people you want to be your mod.

This is not a likeness contest.

face your front madam.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by UyiIredia(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm serious bro. I'm NOT interested in being a moderator. That role will disturb me a lot and I'm NOT READY for such!

F*ck up. I wanted to nominate you. It seems I'll have to settle for 2 others. I nominate toba and OLAADEGBU. Sure-fire Christians smiley
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by ACM10: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Seun is a shrewd businessman. He knows that controversy pulls traffic. Heavy traffic is good for business. No wonder why he appointed Maclatunji as a mod here. He is well aware that it will cause controversy, thereby attract traffic like my humble self. I wont be surprised if Seun retains him here. Seun is wise. grin

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by olu4life(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Ogugua na sure person o,i like ur guts. Abeg other mods,do something

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by keeptalkin(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Gboliwe:
You are disgusting! You dont even have any right to start this thread. Who wants to listen to you? Gerrout and remain out!
And he's to arrogant that's why he dose not want to remove this thread from sticky and sticky tgirl4real's topic
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by keeptalkin(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

No need, just ensure that credible people are nominated. I am sure you have what it takes.

Thank you.
Because your to proud and arrogant abi?
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2013
Going by the recent developments, I'm of the opinion that Seun or Maclatunji are different Monikers of the same person. Just a thought.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but something is definitely fishy...

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by gramci: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Seun is afraid of maclantunji for reasons best known to them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Watching Football Match A Sin Against God? / Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late / I Need MFM Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.