Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (5647 Views)

Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mcdondayan: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2013
How in God's name did seun appoint macla-osama-bin-tunji a muderator in a christain section. Seun is this d best u could do to draw traffic. Remember yahoo mail and gmail. Yahoo was ontop and all of a sudden google has taken over. Yes u might say that so many people threaten to quit and they dont, but remember it only takes a little to fall.
I am not of the opinion that u should cow to all demands, but pls dont always allow your forum to be shrouded in an imbroligo of controversy. Use ur head, it takes only a little to fall. Jesus loves u.

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Paschal007: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Gboliwe: See who is yakking credibility. Like it matters to him. Disgusting!
Shout out to Ogugua88. I love your signature, I believe in your course. I stand by it and you.
Wish other moderators will do the same and say No to this unhealthy domination.

What about Ogugua? Most of her posts has been hidden.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by r231(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2013
tpia@:

what are your reasons for nominating these names?

r231 and afam4ever in particular are openly anti-christ.

Are you high undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by r231(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2013
iv4fb: This tpia girl is really weird!

Tell me about it.....

She needs medication to function
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by jamst(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2013
pls,let maclatunji be naa! cos ur hatred 4 him,show how deligent he has been in his duty 2 make u guyz 2 abide by nl rules & regulations...up maclatunji joor! i hope u dont ban me 1day 1day ooo lol

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2013
I still don't understand why ya'll want Maclatunji outta here
Some1 needs to explain this pls because am lost here

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Khaffi: I still don't understand why ya'll want Maclatunji outta here

xtian intolerance

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

xtian intolerance
okay now I get it but I think dis is a waste of time. Seun is definitely seeing all that is happening here & he will appoint a new Mod if he so wishes.

If ya'll rant from now till eternity,if Seun is comfortable with Maclatunji, then he stays.

The best you all can do if u are not comfortable with maclatunji as a mod here is to stop posting on this section. There are other sections on NL.

Pls pple, save ur self the stress & leave Maclatunji alone with his God.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2013
I nominate OLAADEGBU as the moderator for the christain section
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Omexonomy: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
As for me i nominate saingt frosbel
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mcdondayan: 10:24am On Aug 11, 2013
Khaffi: I still don't understand why ya'll want Maclatunji outta here
Reasons why we do not want macla-osama-bin-tunji.
1. He is a muslim and should not be a mudreator in a christain section.
2. He is not just a muslim, but an extremist and he has d ability to use any means possible to achieve his aim.
3. He has great tyranical propensity and thus shows no love even as Jesus asked us to.
4. We as christains believe that Jesus is d son of God(not allah) and therfore one who does not believe dat should nt be appointed to muderate those of us who do. Cos "non habeo quod non habet" u do not give what u dont have.
5. He is d second most hated muderator on nairaland. He was third but for the exit of Jarus (of nairaland's blessed memory), he is second only to sexkills.
N/B I do not have ant issue with sexkills.
6. A child of a deity (allah) should not conduct election for d children of God. Its just like asking Netanyahu to appoint ahmadinejab of iran to conduct an election for a post in Israel.

Seun appoint a new mod for the christain section. When u appointed Afam u did not ask for any one to conduct election. When u appointed Ikenna u did not ask for assistance. When u created muslim section u did not ask for assistance. When u appointed Mukina u did not ask for help. I can go on and on but remember wat i said earlier, it takes only little to fall.

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2013
okay now I get it but I think dis is a waste of time. Seun is definitely seeing all that is happening here & he will appoint a new Mod if he so wishes.

If ya'll rant from now till eternity,if Seun is comfortable with Maclatunji, then he stays.

The best you all can do if u are not comfortable with maclatunji as a mod here is to stop posting on this section. There are other sections on NL.

Pls pple, save ur self the stress & leave Maclatunji alone with his God
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 11, 2013
1. Enigma

2. Tgirl4real

Reason: We need balanced and not easily excitable individuals with a certain level of maturity.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mcdondayan: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Khaffi: okay now I get it but I think dis is a waste of time. Seun is definitely seeing all that is happening here & he will appoint a new Mod if he so wishes.

Pls pple, save ur self the stress & leave Maclatunji alone with his God.
[b][/b]
Point of correction, its god not God. Tnx

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FUCKMACLATUNJI: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2013
We dont want you MAC....the wolf in sheep clothing.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2013
Okay, here are my nominees for moderators in this section:

A. From the Christian group, in no favourite order:

1. Debosky

2. Enigma

3. Alethia

4. Image123

5. Tgirl4real

6. Toba

7. Davidylan

8. Joagbaje

9. Zikky

10. PastorKun

11. Snowwy

12. Frosbel ( He already said he's not interested, abi you don change your mind ni? cheesy )

B. From the Atheist group, I nominate:

1. Mazaje

2. musKeeto
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2013
@ Seun,

I see you viewing this topic; abeg do something on this matter!
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Paschal007: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2013
grin
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

I always thought you grown and a matured man. But you just show us on this religion section that you are a goat and a silly christian.

How can an enemy of christianity and of most religion section member coordinate a platform for nominating a moderator?

It like saying Baal or Lucifer to create a ground for choosing church leader. Are you sick?

If you want to post a nomination suggestion..... Do that here https://www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-section

WE DONT WANT TO SEE MAC THREAD OR HIS POST AT ALL. Or else seun, you will need to sit down beside your computer and ban me every two two minute. You know what I mean? No peace.

#OPERATION REMOVE MACLATUNJI

Please for God sake, stop insulting me on simple matters. I didn't know that thread already exist. Please, grow up! We all trying to make peace and resolve issues here. I will go there now and suggest same. Thanks.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FUCKMACLATUNJI: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Please for God sake, stop insulting me on simple matters. I didn't know that thread already exist. Please, grow up! We all trying to make peace and resolve issues here. I will go there now and suggest same. Thanks.

Darkness and Light wont make peace together.

I will insult you when you put yourself in the place of insult. Even Jesus used horsewhip on those destroying the temple of God. I will beg you later though

Now you know what to do. Submit your nominee to https://www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-section

SHALOM
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

Darkness and Light wont make peace together.

I will insult you when you put yourself in the place of insult. Even Jesus used horsewhip on those destroying the temple of God. I will beg you later though

Now you know what to do. Submit your nominee to https://www.nairaland.com/1392660/kindly-suggest-moderators-section

SHALOM

Mate , grow up and get a life.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

I got a life... You need to fvck your wife frosbella or be in church by now.

If you had a life, you will not be making a nuisance of yourself on a public forum.

wink

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Ishilove: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

u dey always carry ogor

Did I hit a nerve?

You better backed off!
This kind of Ibon on a sunday morning is rather discombobulating undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mohwasapedo: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pastor Kun or Image123 for christians. Mazaje for atheists.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mohwasapedo: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
frosbel and goshen360 should not be made mods. They said before that they are not interested in moderating.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
Moh was a pedo:
frosbel and goshen360 should not be made mods. They said before that they are not interested in moderating.

. . . and I ENDORSE this message! cool
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
FUCK_MACLATUNJI:

LOL.......you are not becoming mod.

If you have a life, you wont spread your lunatic hatred for the catholic on the public forum

had no intention of ever becoming ONE.

Just do the right thing and stop spamming this board with juvenile gibberish.

cool
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Debosky
Davidylan
Muskeeto
Plaetton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need MFM Deliverance / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists) / Is Watching Football Match A Sin Against God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.