Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (5646 Views)

Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Since you cant start war now, then your coming here to inform us about starting war another time is junk.

You are Judas......seem you are looking for favor to get moderation post. Fvck you
dont worry. no newbie will be appointed
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by manmustwac(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2013
DR PYGRU: Kilode Maclatunji, free pygru from spambot
Something that takes less than a minute to do. He's just ignoring your plea.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2013
Satan is great! Satan is great!! Satan is great!!!

I need to sacrifice a live chicken tomorrow for this marvelous deed.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Since you cant start war now, then your coming here to inform us about starting war another time is junk.

You are Judas......seem you are looking for favor to get moderation post. Fvck you

Shut your dirty mouth! Even if I'm nominated, I will REJECT it! I'm not interested in that else I quit this forum.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2013
DR PYGRU: Kilode Maclatunji, free pygru from spambot

You quoted a website that is deemed as a great violation by Nairaland Management. The spambot did its job
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by DRPYGRU: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by DRPYGRU: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

Goshen has always wanted this moderation post. All those his fake smiles will disappear the day he is handed the ban button. As a servant of Satan the Most High, I will be his first victim. But Satan is already making him answer to a muslim. Power pass power.

Young man, I'm NOT and will NEVER be a moderator. I'm NOT interested! My job here is okay for me than to be a moderator. Get that thinking off your mind! I never thought of it in life time.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Young man, I'm NOT and will NEVER be a moderator. I'm NOT interested! My job here is okay for me than to be a moderator. Get that thinking off your mind! I never thought of it in life time.

Then stop the brown nosing.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FVCKMACLATUNJI: 12:37am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

I am not asking to be liked here. I say choose your preferred moderators. This thread is not about me. It would be only if I was requesting to be made Moderator here.

You want to maintain status quo? Keep doing what you have been doing for about 7 days now- calling maclatunji names and drifting farther away from whatever it is you guys want.

Get lost idiot......let another person do that

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FVCKMACLATUNJI: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Shut your dirty mouth! Even if I'm nominated, I will REJECT it! I'm not interested in that else I quite this forum.

Sharaap. If you not interested, then open a thread for nominating, we dont want mac to do that.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2013
FVCK_MACLATUNJI:

Get lost idiot......let another person do that

Your username is offensive to muslims.

But it didn't break any rules. Yet.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by manmustwac(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Shut your dirty mouth! Even if I'm nominated, I will REJECT it! I'm not interested in that else I quite this forum.
A week ago if i was asked to suggest someone to take over from JeSoul it would have been you. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FVCKMACLATUNJI: 12:46am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

Your username is offensive to muslims.

But it didn't break any rules. Yet.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tobechi20(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2013
Moderator , its obvious no one likes you here, how then do you want to start an election when your name is stained.

Must you moderate the election? Y cant you transfer it to someone else ? A judge cannot rule his own case. Its better someone else from this section or another mod from another section..

Your name is not wanted here

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:47am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

Then stop the brown nosing.

Okay, you people can do as you like then. No wahala!
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 12:50am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

Okay, you people can do as you like then. No wahala!

I love the status quo. Christians whining.

Next job for satan will be imposing a born again christian mod on the muslim section. With Satan, all things are possible.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20: Moderator , its obvious no one likes you here, how then do you want to start an election when your name is stained.

Must you moderate the election? Y cant you transfer it to someone else ? A judge cannot rule his own case. Its better someone else from this section or another mod from another section..

Being liked is not required to moderate and Seun has requested my help. It is something I can manage. You folks start behaving with maturity and I can easily be gone. #Word

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:56am On Aug 11, 2013
manmustwac: A week ago if i was asked to suggest someone to take over from JeSoul it would have been you. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I'm serious bro. I'm NOT interested in being a moderator. That role will disturb me a lot and I'm NOT READY for such!
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by FVCKMACLATUNJI: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20: Moderator , its obvious no one likes you here, how then do you want to start an election when your name is stained.

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Odunharry(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2013
r231
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 1:25am On Aug 11, 2013
obi alfa:

Stay and show them that mohamed pass jesus.

@Seun, feel free to remove me as moderator in Religion section whenever you feel confident it is good for you.

It is up to you guys. Convince Seun and I will not be a moderator here.

I advice you to let peace reign.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 1:26am On Aug 11, 2013
Odunharry: r231

Thank you for being constructive.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by tobechi20(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

Being liked is not required to moderate and Seun has requested my help. It is something I can manage. You folks start behaving with maturity and I can easily be gone. #Word

if maurice iwu is made inec chairman, i woulnt vote.reason,his past record shows thhat election is rigged.

If jega is made inec chairman, i will vote- less chance of rigging.

Your name is against xtianity
your actions shows you seggregative
your words are anti-christ
you treat anything that is not iamic with hatred

no one has confidene in you ..we belive you may hide our vote .we dont trust the electoral system headed by u.

Since you and seun have decided against mmw, get us someone else from a different section.....mynd or sexkills .....

Take a break off this section and enjoy ur sallah

8 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by maclatunji: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20:

if maurice iwu is made inec chairman, i woulnt vote.reason,his past record shows thhat election is rigged.

no one has confidene in you ..we belive you may hide our vote .we dont trust the electoral system headed by u.

Since you and seun have decided against mmw, get us someone else from a different section.....mynd or sexkills .....

LOL. Seun saw these guys now and didn't pick them. Seun is working hard to get new mods for this section. You guys can make that decision easier by suggesting and agreeing to credible names.

I am also eager to get on with my blog than read you guys whine.

By the way, your perception of me is quite hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by EatmyShorts: 2:09am On Aug 11, 2013
Good Evening my Children.

I'm Pastor MarcAnthony and i nominate myself to Mod this Section.

Not only am i a Born Again, i'm also a Pastor.

Thank you for your Time Maclatunji.

Jesus Loves You.

Pastor MarcAnthony.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by sweettease(f): 2:27am On Aug 11, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm serious bro. I'm NOT interested in being a moderator. That role will disturb me a lot and I'm NOT READY for such!
Oops! I was about nominating you. embarassed
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by free2ryhme: 2:39am On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji: Hello everyone,

That majority of the users of this section don't want me as moderator is not news.

However, what is news is that I am starting this thread as a platform through which you can begin the process of suggesting new moderators most of you can be happy with.

I suggest that you take this thread seriously and nominate qualified, competent and willing individuals for this job. In addition, portraying an uncooperative attitude may leave the management with little choice than to maintain me as moderator here.

Like me or not, it is advisable that you make this process work.

Thank you very much.

we no want you simple angry

and tell osewa to create a xtain subsection just like the islamic subsection ok angry angry

convey our position on this matter as it is non-negotiable angry angry

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by free2ryhme: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2013
tobechi20:

guy no offense .. sexkills and mynd44 are not competent at all .. they are easily swayed by petty issues and ones any woman don pm the both of them dey offer special services to them .. these guys are corrupt .. How the latter became a mod in two subsection na ojoro matter

to hell with mynd44 and sexkillz .. we need a neutral person

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by sweettease(f): 2:47am On Aug 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

we no want you simple angry

and tell osewa to create a xtain subsection just like the islamic subsection ok angry angry

convey our position on this matter as it is non-negotiable angry angry
100likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need MFM Deliverance / Jack Straw Versus The Veil Of Aisha Bint Talha / Abortion In Nigeria: Legality, Morality And The Fear Of God (theists, Deists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.