Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (5650 Views)

Clash Of The Religious Titans! Did Maclatunji Just Hide Manmustwac's Complaint? / The Intolerance Of The Muslim Mod: Maclatunji / Fellow Christians,your Opportunity To Stand Up To Maclatunji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
I nominate myself.

Vote me in at your peril. You are warned.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Moh was a pedo:

Seun is trying to tell you christians that the muslims have the upper hand in nairaland, he knew his decision will not sit well with christians but he went ahead and took it. Its not his fault, we are the ones foolishly driving traffic to his site for him so he feels he can walk all over our feelings any way he likes.
I don't think he's fussed over his users' feelings, he's a shrewd businessman who knows how to turn a profit, can't blame him
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mohwasapedo: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2013
ibkaye:
I don't think he's fussed over his users' feelings, he's a shrewd businessman who knows how to turn a profit, can't blame him

Yes, too bad the only way he can turn over profit is by letting terrorists have the upper hand on his site.

I wonder whether he would have been more compassionate if he wasn't an atheist.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by pastormustwacc: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Please vote for me, i nominate myself.
Warning: i can be a bit madt atimes, but, if you are okay with that, please vote for me.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
joel lala: I nominate OLAADEGBU as the moderator for the christain section

OLAADEGBU i nominate as the moderator for the christain section. smiley
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by homesteady(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
LOL!! This thread funny die!!
Well I Nominate myself gringrin. I promise to ban Malctunji till rapture day! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
Wait o i stumbled on a post of MMW saying he isnt a mod again. so manmustwac is no longer a mod or what..is it a joke or what
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Maxymilliano(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
Everyone deserves a second chance. After all, there must be an opportunity to learn from mistakes. There must be a chance to do it better in the future.

I don't see why Manmustwack should be humiliated and giving the boot unceremoniously for minor infraction, but in the spirit of nominating for the sake of it;

~ Pastor Kun / OLAADEGBU/ Mr_Anony

~ Plaetton / Mazaje
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
berem: When will this booting our Of office be extended To politics section? some moderators need to be shown the way out!

btw, i nominate that dumbfuck called alfaman aka obi alfa. grin

Chukwu Aju!! angry angry
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
tchidi:

Chukwu Aju!! angry angry
maka gini? grin
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
I heard Christian moderators are on strike to protest. this is interesting! wahala dey o! grin
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by UjSizzle(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Nna mehn religious crisis don extend to internet too. Naija you too mush grin

Goshen360, i'd like to send you a mail concerning some of your views and teachings. I hope you're cool with it.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by homesteady(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
Maxymilliano: Everyone deserves a second chance. After all, there must be an opportunity to learn from mistakes. There must be a chance to do it better in the future.

I don't see why Manmustwack should be humiliated and giving the boot unceremoniously for minor infraction, but in the spirit of nominating for the sake of it;

~ Pastor Kun / OLAADEGBU/ Mr_Anony

~ Plaetton / Mazaje

Can someone please brief me on the bolded.
Thanks in advance
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Akanniade(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Children of Christ fighting, spawns of Satan rejoicing.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by free2ryhme: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
OSewa create a Christian subsection just like the Islamic prototype

that is the only way we dont get jihadist as mod

angry
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by obialfa: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
tchidi:

Chukwu Aju!! angry angry

which chukwu will ju? the one that allowed a head knocker to lord over you here? hehe? that one or do you have another powerful chukwu you haven't told us about yet?
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Goshen360(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Goshen360, i'd like to send you a mail concerning some of your views and teachings. I hope you're cool with it.

Go ahead please. I'm okay with it.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mustay(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2013
Gosh. I can't but lol here. Nairaland oh Nairaland. Very soon, I'd see that Mac is controlling Seun sef. For the religion section, it appears the people really do not know what they want.

I'd prefer someone else and I want to see if in a few months, there wouldn't be complaints. Insatiable appetites tongue

Even when a Sango worshipper is brought here, there'll forever be suspicions!

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE: All we are saying is that you go back to your cave...

A Terrorist cant be on the front chair ruling on us. Go pls.........another moderator from either politics section should create this thread as a platform for suggesting a new moderator here.

WE DONT WANT YOU TO TAKE DECISION FOR US. GO

dayum shocked

1 Like

Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 12, 2013
[size=18pt]i think logic boy and obadiah777 would make great mods![/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by UjSizzle(f): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2013
Goshen360:

Go ahead please. I'm okay with it.
Thank you smiley
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2013
obi alfa:

which chukwu will ju? the one that allowed a head knocker to lord over you here? hehe? that one or do you have another powerful chukwu you haven't told us about yet?

Honey, I have the feeling you are gonna be worse than Maclatunji!! undecided undecided
With satan as your boss, if e tell you 'Ban everybody today'.... Nna, na to ban us all til 3035!! tongue
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Caracta(f): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Maclatunji has been replaced with mukina2. What's the difference?
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by Mohwasapedo: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2013
At last!!!

They have removed maclatunji.

Praaaaaiiiiise thy lord!
Alleluyahhhhh!!!!

I just hope mukina does not take advice from her brother in islam when running this place.
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by AlfaB: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
maclatunji: Hello everyone,

That majority of the users of this section don't want me as moderator is not news.

However, what is news is that I am starting this thread as a platform through which you can begin the process of suggesting new moderators most of you can be happy with.

I suggest that you take this thread seriously and nominate qualified, competent and willing individuals for this job. In addition, portraying an uncooperative attitude may leave the management with little choice than to maintain me as moderator here.

Like me or not, it is advisable that you make this process work.

Thank you very much.

This is a great example of what is known as an "empty threat".
Re: You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. by sweettease(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Muskeeto and Debosky•

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Watching Football Match A Sin Against God? / I Need MFM Deliverance / Seriously, How Can This Pass For Christian Music ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.