Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Men And Their Indecent Dressing - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Their Indecent Dressing (14368 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by QLee: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
I'm amazed men do not know this. So I'll add my 2 cents, Yes we ladies are turned on, usually when the body is HOT.
Not to talk of when he's soo buffed up and he has that VERY sexy V going down to the abuna.
What can I say but that it mind blowing,  wink
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2008
yes o, like this one shocked shocked shocked

Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2008
I wish the pants were a lil bit dowwnnnn grin grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by henry007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2008
now that i'm seeing 'do not wear boxers infront of lady and all dat' i'm wondering if dats counts as indecent coz jus2 days ago i found myself weaing a towel and gisting 4 like an hr wit a lady friend, . . . . . . . . .did i mention wt nothing underneath,alljoin sha.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2008
@ henry007

That's indecency!!!!

Still not convinced that women are attracted when they see a guy in boxers. If the guy doesnt have a sexy bod nko, may be a lepa guy, guess its the sight of "junior" that attracts the ladies.

@ ehie007

It's not as if all guys in boxers would hold a woman's attention, a lot of times it's disgusting to see some kind of physique in the shorts and it just screams indecency, not appealing at all Guys should cover up please!!!!!!!!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Aabolu(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
I guess most of us guys are guilty of this boxer wearing thing but I think its not as bad as it is been painted here. Ladies should pls learn to live wth us as we are cos we are made to care less about issues like that.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by royalicon(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2008
Noted.

Guys, Pls don't flip up ur antenna and start showing.

Keep ur LGA and Broad chest in safe custody.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by yemmydavid(m): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2008
@ poster, i am one person dat loves wearing shorts (boxers) and singlets in my house (i dint go to d family house during my NYSC days cos iwe are not allowed to wear shorts and singlets) , i can also wear it wen female visitors come to visit.
i do not see anything wrong in it cos our weather in this country is kinda hot,
good to knw it has got an effect
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by seyibrown(f): 12:51am On Jun 06, 2008
To those men who never knew women get turned on by what they see;

The first time I set my eyes on my Hubby in 2006, He was wearing a this lovely well-cut dark suit, all white hair, looking immaculate and he was all gentlemanly. He had come to take me out to dinner. The first thing that came to my mind was ' I am so gonna bed this guy'!

We got married february this year. I can't take my eyes off him when he is all dressed up and going to work every morning and I[b] keep laughing at the thought of what goes on in the mind of all those girls working for him.[/b]

My point is 'fully clothed or starkers, men can still turn women on'!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by lailai2(m): 1:48am On Jun 06, 2008
i've always been ignorant of this possible fact though its being exagerrated
but boxers and bare chest/singlet is the most comfortable clothing in this country, i wish fela was stil alive, i would have been comfortable wearing only pants around, lol(but i no get the mind)

i really see notin in it(my own view o), a funny episode occured wen i went over to my gf's family hous for their granddad's yearly remembrance and i was in d room asigned to me with only boxers and singlet, she came into the room with her friends who wanted to say hi(i knew they were comin) and all of sudden ushered them out saying i was naked, i tot she was jokin, i so laughed even after i went outside still like dat after them to say hi from the balcony,

but i think once u start acknowledgin ur body wrinkling, one starts to be more aware even if u were neva a show off
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Emkayotis(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2008
@seyibrown
My point is 'fully clothed or starkers, men can still turn women on'!

Aunty Seyi, you speak MY mind!

@Poster

Xpect ME in your house, in my boxers EVERYDAY!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by spoilt(f): 6:03am On Jun 06, 2008
men see nothing wrong in strutting around their 'compounds' in nothing but itsy bitsy boxers. They would cross the street to buy salt clad in next to nothing.assaulting my senses. I swear i could identify all my male neighbours' kinis in a line up. dont blame me. They were virtually swinging in my face. The continuous grabbing of the intromittent organ by dudes has me baffled.It is there! you dont have to check, recheck, uncheck then check again. grin It is seductive behavior. if a woman was checking and rechecking her twins it would quickly be interpreted as a come-hither gesture. grin grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ehie007(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2008
Anyway wiv what i have read so far, i am getting a little convinced that women get moved when they see a guy in boxers, but i still feeel for a woman to get moved she must have some sort of feeling for the guy, what of if the guy is ugly .

Anyway it will be hard for me to stop wearing boxers in my house even though i have female visitors, cos its a thing most guys are used to,
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by kaypinchi(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2008
Very interesting & educative post. I've been intrigued with the replies. We now know better.

Nairaland! - where you read it all! cheesy

Ladies, now you know what you deliberately do to men. We are indelibrately paying back. cool
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by tEsLim(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2008
I didn't know looks could turn women on , Till last year when my fiance started complaining about me wearing boxers in the house, when we have female visitors-- her friends or mine. She said she'd caught them starring on several occasion.

It was strange to me. I do my push up etc just to keep myself fit. I dont know women look at us like that. I taught they look at cars, cloths, and what you gotta say smiley
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by shylladear(f): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2008
(To the guys) yes we (the girls) can get moved by what we see not just in the boxers but also by the physic.
Not every guy on boxers has the physic but the ones that have dey realy get us begging u know wat i mean shocked
so u guys should try and always put on something good cause u never can tell maybe one day a girl when go see guy with boxers admire am if she no fit hold herself u cant imagine what next will happen grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by U1(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2008
Ol' girl you really need Jesus, and next time you need to get your eyes off to avoid lascivious desires. Just my 2 kobo. lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Toyatc: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kill 4 this nairaland! i don yakata 4 ground since dey gasp 4 air heheheheh,

The sis wey start this thread go live long ooooo.

But it is rather suprising dt d guys are claiming ingnorance of the effect their bare bodies have on ladies, abi una jst dey pretend sake of say the wheel don turn now.

I jst wish a lot of, if not all men will read this thread hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by seun001(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2008
its payback time now!!!!!but its still not ok because we cant strut around in virtually nothing like girls do so u can see how its like tryin to hold in ur emotions. cheesy
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by blazeup(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2008
to me ithink it depends on the guy and his physic. if he is well trimmed with good muscles and then i guess you dont stand much chance, cus you are human,

but what if a guy if fat and sweats all the time, i guess you wont say wow to that,

lipsrsealed

abi,

i think you have the right to tell a guy to put on this clothes i case you aint comfortable with him abi
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2008
Toya_tc:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kill 4 this nairaland! i don yakata 4 ground since dey gasp 4 air heheheheh,

The sis wey start this thread go live long ooooo.

But it is rather suprising dt d guys are claiming ingnorance of the effect their bare bodies have on ladies, abi una jst dey pretend sake of say the wheel don turn now.

I jst wish a lot of, if not all men will read this thread hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

thanks, toya!
spoilt:

men see nothing wrong in strutting around their 'compounds' in nothing but itsy bitsy boxers. They would cross the street to buy salt clad in next to nothing.assaulting my senses. I swear i could identify all my male neighbours' kinis in a line up. don't blame me. They were virtually swinging in my face. The continuous grabbing of the intromittent organ by dudes has me baffled.It is there! you don't have to check, recheck, uncheck then check again. grin It is seductive behavior. if a woman was checking and rechecking her twins it would quickly be interpreted as a come-hither gesture. grin grin grin

Spoilt abeg no kill me wit laff! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin !!!!! my sentiments exactly!!

[quote
My sister you've spoken well
Personally I don't like seeing strange men with boxers.
I'm a Christian too.
It's almost impossible for your eyes not to zero in on his "arsenal" when you see such
and their endless "abunna" grabbing just screams, "take a look at the actual size"
It can be disgusting too.
it's like they're checking if it's still there and at the same time showing it off
That's just my guess.

I can even handle all that,I'm covered by the blood
the one that I find utterly disgusting is an overweight man shirtless and wearing little shorts.
A big don't if you ask me

For one the shorts at the center dissappear into the crotch area and they keep pulling it down
tufiakwa!!
then on the top,you are basically forced to look at the disgusting man boobs without an accompanying double D bra.
the overhanging belle nko?.
and then if he has bush growing on his chest,needing a lawn mower, that's a whole 'nother issue
let me stop so far,I'm sure we all get the picture

]
[/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin

[quote]gimme a tall, lanky guy with those tapering fingers and toes any time anyday I will eat him for breakfast, lunch, dinner, night cap, even between meals. chai, I don turn bad girl for nairaland.

@ snazzy dawn
ladies, ladies!! I did not start this thread 4 us to drool, but while were at it , i am so feeling you! I love tall, lanky nicely built guys, and LEGS too. grin ( not the skinny N80 dried yam ones o!!) chei, I can never 4 get the day bak in schl then, I went to visit a broda, a great friend I’d always taken as a broda at his hostel and he opened the door wearing nuthin but shorts, an itty bitty apron(he loves to cook) and glasses shocked. I found myself chanting “ Blood of Jesus”. I had to run after my lusting mind to catch it. All temptation fall down and die! cheesy Till date, this guy is my YARDSTICK for measuring sexy legs. Im serious. I never looked at him quite the same after that. Never told him either wink

make no mistake about it guys, u don’t gatz a monopoly on oogling!! Make una just try help us reach heaven!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by favcom(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2008
Na lie jare! I don't believe women can also be moved by men's body (unless the person concerned is, u know)
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by bestest01(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
this remains one the most interesting posts I'v read so far, heard girls talk about their love for watching athletics, one of them was candid and said she doesnt watch it for the love of the race, its the guys in the tight stuff showing off their "glory" both in front and at the back!, More proof i tell ya

quick question girls, what does a guy with a big butt do to you?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
ehn - ehn. So gals are really tempted when they see a guy in boxers?

Its a pity I dont have the build to complement the boxers.

So, my shirt will remain on my body!!! grin grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
[this remains one the most interesting posts I'v read so far, heard girls talk about their love for watching athletics, one of them was candid and said she doesnt watch it for the love of the race, its the guys in the tight stuff showing off their "glory" both in front and at the back!, More proof i tell ya

Report to moderator Logged

/quote]

Huh??, !!! wot in the world is tripping bout a bunch of sweaty guys running afta a ball? well each to her own, i guess! undecided
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2008
this remains one the most interesting posts I'v read so far, heard girls talk about their love for watching athletics, one of them was candid and said she doesnt watch it for the love of the race, its the guys in the tight stuff showing off their "glory" both in front and at the back!, More proof i tell ya

Huh??, !!! wot in the world is tripping about a bunch of sweaty guys chasing a ball? well, each to her own, i guess! undecided
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by ubest1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2008
wow, is good to hear from the ladies mouth how men and natural body move them because the ladies pretend alot, well on indecent dressing you can compare what girls put outside to men.not just ladies alone some guys should always look there outfit, before stepping out in public, plz tell p.quare to stop that dirty dressing, l think his father is a priest
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ snazzy dawn
ladies, ladies!! I did not start this thread 4 us to drool, but while were at it , i am so feeling you! I love tall, lanky nicely built guys, and LEGS too. ( not the skinny N80 dried yam ones o!!) chei, I can never 4 get the day bak in schl then, I went to visit a brother, a great friend I’d always taken as a brother at his hostel and he opened the door wearing nuthin but shorts, an itty bitty apron(he loves to cook) and glasses . I found myself chanting “ Blood of Jesus”. I had to run after my lusting mind to catch it. All temptation fall down and die! Till date, this guy is my YARDSTICK for measuring sexy legs. I'm serious. I never looked at him quite the same after that. Never told him either

make no mistake about it guys, u don’t gatz a monopoly on oogling!! Make una just try help us reach heaven!

joomiegirl eh yaaaaaaaaaa
thank God you didn't grab the bro.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sheniqua: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
bestest01:

Those athletic gears are terribly obscene.
chei!
you're supposed to be watching a 100 metres dash but here comes Michael Johnson  in all his glory
The worst of all is watching the replay in slow mo
OSANOBUA!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
They usually show it from the waist down to see who who crossed the finish line first and all I see is a hunk of manliness swinging from left to right to left to right causing some of us to just keep swallowing saliva. lipsrsealed
They ought to start wearing regular athletic shorts.
and the olympics is just around the corner!!
what is a woman of God to do?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by omoovie(f): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
I'm flabbergasted that so many guys are surprised that we get turned on visually too! Duhhh! No be human being woman be too?

@ OP,

Girl I am totally in sync with your post. Ride on jo! Esp. the part of the guy with the boxer shorts. My own didn't even get to boxer shorts. My neighbour at my previous house always had his friends over and all these guys were RIPPPPPEEEDDD! They will just comot shirt and start playing basketball every evening causing comotion for all the female species within the vicinity! shocked shocked grin I will start praying like it will save me! LOL. Sha some guys fine oh! Yes, guys, cover up your body too! We are also turned on by close-fitting polos, too-tight jeans and a clean-cut physique. Bodi no be fayawood! E even get d kain lepa wey dey trip me too (check out the pic in my profile) Se you get? On top of that some guys with sexy lips will just be sticking out their tongues and licking their lips causing further internal comotion 4 girls who are tripped by that thing.  angry shocked Pssschhhhewww! Dirty boys!  wink grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2008
I was at the swimming pool today and you can guess now, I just dey feed my eyes dey remember this topic. Kai, fine guys dey o! grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by bestest01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2008
@ Sheniqua, LOL grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / Is Church Wedding Important? / Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.