Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Men And Their Indecent Dressing - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Their Indecent Dressing (14364 Views)

Two Brothers Batter Church Ushers Over Indecent Dressing / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2008
spykey, thank you abeg, no mind these hypocrites on NL, na them look pass.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by Bishop(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2008
joomiegal,

You need deliverance oooooo,and i think i can help you by visiting my hou, sorry my church.How can mere seeing a boys macho chest make you wao. shocked

When ths stick begins to react what will u do.

Pls come for quick delivereance.

Wishing you a quick anticipated recovery
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2008
Bishop:

joomiegal,

You need deliverance oooooo,and i think i can help you by visiting my hou, sorry my church.How can mere seeing a boys macho chest make you wao. shocked

Please come for quick delivereance.

Wishing you a quick anticipated recovery

@ Bishop, abeg, go suck a bug!!! angry ure reacting like a typical neanderthal man-missing the entire point of my original post and getting raw and crass
into the bargain!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by JustGood(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Abegiiii comot!!! Na that one them dey talk? So when a girl looks at a guy and admires him, she lacks dignity?? Grow up will you? How many women have YOU worshipped? So each time you pass a fine woman on the streets, you either A) Whistle past her like you didnt notice her beauty or B) Fall down on your knees and worship her? Abeg leave tori for theater.

@ snazzydawn, i have always concurred with your POVs, oggle on girl! No mind them.

I dont know what you find difficult to understand here

If we start seeing you as people who are lusting after every topless male body, you're likely to lose a lot of the respect we have for you.

Or maybe you're more interested in lusting after male bodies than commanding and enjoying the respect of other human beings
Not that I am in a position to stop you doing whatever suits you so please go ahead and do what you have to do. In some years, the result will be seen by all
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by begood1: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2008
i never knew guys turn gurls up by exposing their bodies,
how come i have not gotten any fling yet
are they shying away frm me?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by spikedcylinder: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2008
JustGood:

I don't know what you find difficult to understand here

Or maybe you're more interested in lusting after male bodies than commanding and enjoying the respect of other human beings
Not that I am in a position to stop you doing whatever suits you so please go ahead and do what you have to do. In some years, the result will be seen by all

Oh no hun, i didnt say i dont understand you, i do understand you quite well.
What will happen in some years? All you will get is me oggling the pants of my partner, take it or leave it. I will leave you and your feeble mind now. . .
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2008

crikey, why are some guys so…, . please read the original post really slowly, maybe u might eventually understand. No guy was ever in danger of being ''jumped'' (I speak 4 myself and I believe at least 98% of the ladies. We leave such caveman tactics to u men. The ladies are just humorously trying 2 express themselves, that although they never show it, and most wuld rather be skinned b4 they’d admit it, that attractive men going topless gets to them.
Which ‘result’ will be seen by all in some years? Chai, I tire 4 u o….loooonng hisssssssssss
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2008
begood1:

i never knew guys turn girls up by exposing their bodies,
how come i have not gotten any fling yet
are they shying away frm me?

spoken like a typical male- comot ya shirt go 'tanda' for main market- c ya mouth like fling
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by amaechijay: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2008
@ Poster

I agree with you a hundred percent. We babes sometimes get attracted to a guy's body especially when the body is supple and the JT huge. Good a thing, God has embedded in us a good measure of self-control.

So guys pls save us the agony and cover up else we will throw caution to the winds and , u know now wink
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by TLolive: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2008
TOUCH MY BODY. . . lol
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by onyinye2(f): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2008
you cares about the shorts with a body like that.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by amaechijay: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2008
@TLolive

Kpelee, , not keen on guys with athletic bodies like this.

Try nxt door, lol !!!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by jkpretty(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ Topic Hmmmn!

Now that many guys are aware that their body could cause some 'tummy churning' this is an advice. While u are at it, (i mean flunting ur body by wearing ur boxers all and about the town) make sure u don't back rays of light, cos from the front we can get a perfect view of ur size thru the boxers. And to many ladies no matter how good the body looks the lower erm . . . erm counts too. So watch out guys while trying to appear sexy. cool
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by begood1: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
jkpretty:

@ Topic Hmmmn!

Now that many guys are aware that their body could cause some 'tummy churning' this is an advice. While u are at it, (i mean flunting your body by wearing your boxers all and about the town) make sure u don't back rays of light, because from the front we can get a perfect view of your size through the boxers. And to many ladies no matter how good the body looks the lower erm . . . erm counts too. So watch out guys while trying to appear sexy. cool
another good observer here
nairaland girlllllssssssss
una no go kill me ooo grin
ROTFLMAO
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by begood1: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
joomiegal:

spoken like a typical male- comot ya shirt go 'tanda' for main market- c ya mouth like fling
AM VERY SERIOUS HAVE NOT GOT ANY
MAY BECAUSE I DONT WEAR BOXERS OUTSIDE MY ROOM
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sleekymag(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2008
crikey, why are some guys so…, . please read the original post really slowly, maybe u might eventually understand. No guy was ever in danger of being ''jumped'' (I speak 4 myself and I believe at least 98% of the ladies. We leave such caveman tactics to u men. The ladies are just humorously trying 2 express themselves, that although they never show it, and most wuld rather be skinned before they’d admit it, that attractive men going topless gets to them.[/b]Which ‘result’ will be seen by all in some years? Chai, I tire for you o….loooonng hisssssssssss

Topic says: [b]Men and their indecent dressing
. Do bare-chested, boxers-wearing men go to work like that? Or do you ladies expect men to wear jeans, suits and agbada while playing basketball or performing any other sporting event like athletics? Or should they dress like that while in their houses with members of their families? So what's indecent about being topless and wearing only boxers?
You've only succeeded in opening up that you lust after men based on their physique, and of course, you won't readily admit to them. However, if such men (d sharp ones who want to play dirty) are aware and decide to capitalize on that weakness of yours, what would your resistance level be like? So what happens? You fall, and then later decide it was a mistake? That way many flings have happened and will continue to happen. You shouldnt let such things get into your head as a responsible woman, and the more you dwell on it, and spy tactfully like some have said they do, the more easily you'll fall prey some day, wanting to feed your lust. And its a big shame!
More women on the other hand, go to work, schools, and other places with indecent dressing all in the name of fashion, comfort and style!
Besides, if you ladies want to talk about you tripping for men, it's not only those that have cool body shapes and bulging Joysticks you trip for, quite a good number of you ladies also trip for guys with the money (any surprise ugly men marry and date beautiful women?), guys that are good at sweet-talking (lieing that they own or they are what they ain't), fine guys (not necessarily those with wonderful physiques), guys that are intelligent, guys that just blow you out of your mind with their uniqueness, etc. The list is endless, i beg.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sleekymag(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2008
Or does anyone not agree with my points?
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by BTT(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2008
Shoo,  make i begin flunt my macho now,   grin grin

So the thin dey get to una too ehn? its so beautiful to kno that we are not the only ones that have 'dirty minds'. when we dey imagine how close our eyes dey 'unwrap' the half-packaged pumpkin, hot firewood (sorry, hot-legs. . .

Ok gals, go get your boxers (erm erm . . . & raincoats) and let's go afishing! grin grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by snazzydawn(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2008
sleekymag:

Topic says: Men and their indecent dressing. Do bare-chested, boxers-wearing men go to work like that? Or do you ladies expect men to wear jeans, suits and agbada while playing basketball or performing any other sporting event like athletics? Or should they dress like that while in their houses with members of their families? So what's indecent about being topless and wearing only boxers?
You've only succeeded in opening up that you lust after men based on their physique, and of course, you won't readily admit to them. However, if such men (d sharp ones who want to play dirty) are aware and decide to capitalize on that weakness of yours, what would your resistance level be like? So what happens? You fall, and then later decide it was a mistake? That way many flings have happened and will continue to happen. You shouldnt let such things get into your head as a responsible woman, and the more you dwell on it, and spy tactfully like some have said they do, the more easily you'll fall prey some day, wanting to feed your lust. And its a big shame!
More women on the other hand, go to work, schools, and other places with indecent dressing all in the name of fashion, comfort and style!
Besides, if you ladies want to talk about you tripping for men, it's not only those that have cool body shapes and bulging Joysticks you trip for, quite a good number of you ladies also trip for guys with the money (any surprise ugly men marry and date beautiful women?), guys that are good at sweet-talking (lieing that they own or they are what they ain't), fine guys (not necessarily those with wonderful physiques), guys that are intelligent, guys that just blow you out of your mind with their uniqueness, etc. The list is endless, i beg.

At times like this I wish we had the yawning smileys on Nairaland.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by seun001(m): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2008
y are some peeps taking this serious!pls try to see the humorous side of it na.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by schizoid22: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2008
Guess i shuld go topless more often to attract d HONIES. cheesy
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2008
sleekymag:

Topic says: Men and their indecent dressing. Do bare-chested, boxers-wearing men go to work like that? Or do you ladies expect men to wear jeans, suits and agbada while playing basketball or performing any other sporting event like athletics? Or should they dress like that while in their houses with members of their families? So what's indecent about being topless and wearing only boxers?

Na wa o. i think this guy's brain is a pentium 1, or worse still, an abacus!! put a sock in it, bubba!!! Goodness, you are soooo pissing me off, who sed anything about flings? or you think the sistas who contributed to this thread are airheads with no control? this post was just meant to be humorous, and most peeps got that, chai!

seun001:

y are some peeps taking this serious!please try to see the humorous side of it na.

Thank you o!!
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sleekymag(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
Na wa o. i think this guy's brain is a pentium 1, or worse still, an abacus!! put a sock in it, bubba!!! Goodness, you are soooo pissing me off, who sed anything about flings? or you think the sistas who contributed to this thread are airheads with no control? this post was just meant to be humorous, and most peeps got that, chai!

@joomiegal
You don't have to dat rude. Mayb you gals were tryin to pull a fast one on us guys, as in by gettin to us with the notion dat we dress indecently. And i stated my points clearly. It seems you can't handle the truth in those statements. Not that i don't understand the humorous side of it, but if you're crackin jokes, let it be flawless! Not dat you think u gals are all right, and other p.o.v.s are wrong. How una ladies dey take dress for house sef? Do you all wear your bras and all dat when sleeping? When guys see you in the morning nko? You think you don't make their head spin d more with dose nipplesbulging out from under you night wear, or wrapper? Dose doin athletics and ballad dance steps, nd cheer-leaders nko? Abeg leave matter for mattias! Maybe na Pentium zero abi na slate dey ur brain sef.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by jaymes(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2008
Hey joomiegal, i enjoy your thread and i think you're a strong woman judging from your reply posts to all them guys!
smiley , hmm just wondering, like how do u know when a woman is really feeling a guy's torso?, I'm pretty sure if even you should an idea of what an ideal torso should look like, Cheers smiley
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2008
sleekymag:

@joomiegal
You don't have to that rude. Mayb you gals were tryin to pull a fast one on us guys, as in by gettin to us with the notion that we dress indecently. And i stated my points clearly. It seems you can't handle the truth in those statements. Not that i don't understand the humorous side of it, but if you're crackin jokes, let it be flawless! Not that you think u gals are all right, and other p.o.v.s are wrong. How una ladies dey take dress for house sef? Do you all wear your bras and all that when sleeping? When guys see you in the morning nko? You think you don't make their head spin d more with dose nipplesbulging out from under you night wear, or wrapper? Dose doin athletics and ballad dance steps, nd cheer-leaders nko? Abeg leave matter for mattias! Maybe na Pentium zero abi na slate dey your brain sef.

@ sleekymag
1.grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!!! Gotcha!! why are you so rattled? YOU were quite rude first. nobody was trying to pull a fast one on anybody, twasnt strictly bout 'right or wrong" . and i still suggest you read the post very, very slowly- the bottom line of my original post was that guys are always dicing the ladies with regards to dressing, and that u guys were not 100% blameless either! It was just that simple. and i DID admit that yes, some ladies are quite provocative. I actually started the thread in the religious section.
2. As for my brain dont even go there! u'll be shocked at my IQ scores. the girl is hot! grin grin grin
3. You really need to learn how to address people!
4. That said, lets stop the dissing, aight. truce??
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
jaymes:

Hey joomiegal, i enjoy your thread and i think you're a strong woman judging from your reply posts to all them guys!
smiley , hmm just wondering, like how do u know when a woman is really feeling a guy's torso?, I'm pretty sure if even you should an idea of what an ideal torso should look like, Cheers smiley

@ Jaymes,
thanks! kiss how to know when a woman is really feeling a guy's torso? undecided well, i guess i can only speak for myself on this one: for me, trust me, you wont know! cool
And yeah, i DO have an idea of wot an ideal torso should look like! grin grin
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by sleekymag(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
Mayb you should have used another title rather than the one u used. Infact the alternative one u wrote "Guys And Their Indecent Exposure - The Flip Side (From A Female View!) would have calmed nerves much better. And judging by the downward trend of posts, from the one you started with, the real issues started coming forth. My point here is if you say "Men and their indecent dressing", then i do not agree with you on that, cos points raised by u gals about their indecent exposure fell short of reasoning.

On the lighter note, you started the dissing, not me. However i'm game with the truce.
As per ur IQ, of course i won't go there, cos u're hot! (as you claim), only i hope you don't get too hot at the other side of the brain grin
And yeah, i DO have an idea of wot an ideal torso should look like!

Anyways how would u have wanted me to address pple? I was just contributing after reading every post, and needed to download what was on my head.
Anyways, nice forum, and twas nice learning about how more ladies than i thought trip over guys (in their minds) wink
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by joomiegal(f): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2008
sleekymag:

Mayb you should have used another title rather than the one u used. Infact the alternative one u wrote "Guys And Their Indecent Exposure - The Flip Side (From A Female View!) would have calmed nerves much better. And judging by the downward trend of posts, from the one you started with, the real issues started coming forth. My point here is if you say "Men and their indecent dressing", then i do not agree with you on that, because points raised by u gals about their indecent exposure fell short of reasoning.

On the lighter note, you started the dissing, not me. However i'm game with the truce.
As per your IQ, of course i won't go there, because u're hot! (as you claim), only i hope you don't get too hot at the other side of the brain grin
Anyways how would u have wanted me to address people? I was just contributing after reading every post, and needed to download what was on my head.
Anyways, nice forum, and twas nice learning about how more ladies than i thought trip over guys (in their minds) wink

1.I did not change the title,"Guys And Their Indecent Exposure - The Flip Side (From A Female View!)" was the title, i think the moderator modified it when he posted it to the nairaland home page.
2. Nope, YOU started the dissing, read ur 1st post to me tongue
3. Anyways, takia
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by shazenet(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
personally,i don,t fancy the idea of wearing just boxers,because i can't rule out the possibility of an erection when heavily tempted
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by dexon: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by dexon: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
[b]Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? [/b]Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.
Re: Men And Their Indecent Dressing by A3673(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
But ladies dont want the truth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / Is Church Wedding Important? / What Is The Difference Between A Tithe, An Offering And A Seed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.