Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia (14139 Views)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty Internationa / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2013
ba7man: There is no other State in Nigeria developing as fast as Lagos right now. Its sad, it hurts me when i see people displaced but logically, I have come to terms with it that its the price that must be paid for that development.

A couple of people will bear the brunt of it but 10yrs down the line, more will benefit from it. Imagine the Facility managing companies that will provide employment to service these estates.

The whole of Nigeria can't be left looking like one great big ghetto. We want our environment to improve without paying the price.

Fashola relocating them all is another issue, their population runs into the millions. Providing housing for that number, would it be free?? Can the State even afford it?? Money should be specially allocated for this purpose from the FG if Fashola's to include housing one of the largest number of slum dwellers in the World in his responsibilities.

Did you see my earlier post about the Onile Gogoro low cost housing
If Fashola is SERIOUS about delivering to the greater number of people who voted him as their 1st public SERVANT he should know what to do. There are so many cities in this world where people have been relocated from slums to other estates in very innovative win-win schemes not the THOUGHTLESS arrangement of Mr. Fashola here.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by ba7man(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2013
anonimi:

Did you see my earlier post about the Onile Gogoro low cost housing
If Fashola is SERIOUS about delivering to the greater number of people who voted him as their 1st public SERVANT he should know what to do. There are so many cities in this world where people have been relocated from slums to other estates in very innovative win-win schemes not the THOUGHTLESS arrangement of Mr. Fashola here.
Good intentions....but are they possible at the moment?? At who's expense will those houses be built?? At what cost?? Are you aware that Lagos State India and Brazil have some of the worst housing situations in the World??

That allocation you're talking about can't do squat.....It can't even run the State and that's why he's resorted to taxation......Which brought it up to par with Akwa-Ibom, a state that has approx 5million people. Is that fair??

The responsibility of providing housing for them is beyond him for now, what he's doin is building Middle class apartments to provide for the growing middle class and sucking up money in the process to further run the State.

The State needs money to be run and continue its growth and that money won't come from building houses for the poor. You need like a special grant to achieve that purpose.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2013
ba7man: Good intentions....but are they possible at the moment?? At who's expense will those houses be built?? At what cost?? Are you aware that Lagos State India and Brazil have some of the worst housing situations in the World??

That allocation you're talking about can't do squat.....It can't even run the State and that's why he's resorted to taxation......Which brought it up to par with Akwa-Ibom, a state that has approx 5million people. Is that fair??

The responsibility of providing housing for them is beyond him for now, what he's doin is building Middle class apartments to provide for the growing middle class and sucking up money in the process to further run the State.

The State needs money to be run and continue its growth and that money won't come from building houses for the poor. You need like a special grant to achieve that purpose.

IF Mr. Fashola can reduce to the barest minimum the stealing of Lagos funds by himself, his godfather and their other political cronies there will be more than enough to provide housing for Lagos residents from whom he derives over 60% of his budgeted revenue.
The same goes for pipe borne water and basic education for all at the primary, vocational and secondary school level.

He can however choose to continue robbing Peter (the masses) to pay Paul (his rich constituents & political jobbers) so long as the mumus in Lagos allow him to do so thus creating more street urchins aka area boys like the almajiris in the north.

His legacy will be constantly reviewed and compared with that of his predecessors!
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by baaliyah(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2013
Nigerians never wanted to make sacrifice even when we know the right thing. When El Rufai demolished shanties, illegal structures and attachment in Abuja, we cried. People who never visited the city before demolition are the ones crying now. Badia and other shanties should be demolished all at once to pave way for the deserved development.It happens everywhere, why should ours be different.I will rather live in a room apartment in my village with rest of mind rather than in ghetto in the name of been a Lagosian.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
ba_aliyah: Nigerians never wanted to make sacrifice even when we know the right thing. When El Rufai demolished shanties, illegal structures and attachment in Abuja, we cried. People who never visited the city before demolition are the ones crying now. Badia and other shanties should be demolished all at once to pave way for the deserved development.It happens everywhere, why should ours be different.I will rather live in a room apartment in my village with rest of mind rather than in ghetto in the name of been a Lagosian.

I am really very sorry for you.
How much of the history of Lagos do you know?
From how long ago- 50, 100, 300, 500, 900 years ago?
Where do you think the people of Lagos, who lived there BEFORE British colonialists came, are staying today?
Do you realise that Lagos itself was a fishing VILLAGE just a few centuries ago

Please get some MORE education & knowledge on subjects of your interest to make better comments.
Please!!!
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by bashydemy(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2013
deeptesting: Hahahahaha what a funny and lame response from LASG...Now the question is if you have not rendered these people homeless and jobless where are they going to live while going about their daily activity that will put food down on the table for their families before the construction of better roads, health care center etc . After turning this slums to mega rich estate is it this same slum dwellers that will have access to the facilities you have mentioned? Fashola should visit Lateef Jakande to borrow a leaf from him on how to build government houses for the poor and not government houses for the rich....Your policies are Anti-poor period.
So you want Fashola to build an estate and sell them for 1million naira per flat? even if its for 1million naira how many people will be able to afford the. My brother Lagos isn't for everybody so if you can't cope with the standard the Government want in lagos, you can go back to your village abi.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
bashy_demy: So you want Fashola to build an estate and sell them for 1million naira per flat? even if its for 1million naira how many people will be able to afford the. My brother Lagos isn't for everybody so if you can't cope with the standard the Government want in lagos, you can go back to your village abi.

Fashola does not have to sell any estate for "1million naira per flat".
He does not even have to leave the Surulere area of Lagos where he grew up to find out how it was done for those relocated to Onile Gogoro estate right there on Alhaji Masha Road.
But I guess that is not the priority of the "progressive" governor. Or is it

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by chogon: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
FUMIGATION AND BED BUG ERADICATION
fumigate your house today and get rid of all manner of pests and bed bug from your house it will not cost you fortune yet it will be effective for 90 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
at chogon facilities services limited, we are the masters when it comes to pest control
call us today on 08072292383 or visit us at 10 Diya street Gbagada
www.chogon facilities.com
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by bashydemy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
naija_swag:

They said he is the most admired governor, they all believed.
With a single action, he pulled the rug off his feet to reveal the dirt hidden in the rug.
He is being heckled from all sides. Not only his countrymen but the international community have reminded him of what a Holy Man said some 2000 years ago that "you will always have the poor among you"
He did it to himself, it was not an anti-party gang up. The spiral effect of his singular action has destroyed some people's political ambition somewhere in the SE. He cannot even venture that zone because he will be deported on arrival, maybe he will never campaign there when he hopes to run for presidency.
He forgot the fundamentals of being a public figure.
The over 90% of poor people in this country now regard him as their enemy because he will not fail to displace them if he has his way in other to build mega cities.
If he becomes president, he will banish everyone who does not have a job, everyone who is poor to the countryside so he could build mega cities.
In Fact he hates national integration.
Oga sorry you always find faults in best Governors deed. If tommorow we start argument on fashola achievements in Lagos you will be the first person to post pictures of those slums to the world and claim he is not doing anything. So now he want to do something better in that area so someone like you wont spoil his image and all his mega city dream.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by bashydemy(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
anonimi:

Fashola does not have to sell any estate for "1million naira per flat".
He does not even have to leave the Surulere area of Lagos where he grew up to find out how it was done for those relocated to Onile Gogoro estate right there on Alhaji Masha Road.
But I guess that is not the priority of the "progressive" governor. Or is it
So what your argurment now? should fashola leave those slums areas undeveloped cos of the poor people living there.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
bashy_demy: So what your argurment now? should fashola leave those slums areas undeveloped cos of the poor people living there.

I guess I have to spell it out for you.
He should not leave the slums as they are/were.
He can destroy/demolish them AFTER making alternative living arrangements for the OWNERS of the houses there.
That was what General (ret.d) Mobolaji Johnson did with the Onile Gogoro estate in Surulere.
If Mr. Fashola wants to do the right thing he does not even need to go far for an example.
Get it

BTW, I like your signature. Very appropriate advice for the DEPENDENT babes.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
anonimi:

He can destroy/demolish them AFTER making alternative living arrangements for the OWNERS of the houses there.
That was what General (ret.d) Mobolaji Johnson did with the Onile Gogoro estate in Surulere.
If Mr. Fashola wants to do the right thing he does not even need to go far for an example.
Get it

And then some more slums emerges and he'll have to do another "onile gogoro" for them. Hmmm.

You'll make a disastrous administrator.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
django1:

And then some more slums emerges and he'll have to do another "onile gogoro" for them. Hmmm.

You'll make a disastrous administrator.

Disastrous administrator like those in the UK and USA where they have successfully done such
And numerous Nigerians are flocking there claiming they are in diaspora?
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by bashydemy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
anonimi:

Get it

I think i get you now bro, But from most of the comments so far. The land does not belong to the Occupants ( people that live in those slums) there might have been some for-waning prio to the demolition of the area and Lagos need to develop to the mega city standard. Thanks for the comment on my signature
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
anonimi:

Disastrous administrator like those in the UK and USA where they have successfully done such
And numerous Nigerians are flocking there claiming they are in diaspora?

You can't be serious. Bawo ni eyan se ma'n roonu bi ti e na?

How can you compare a poverty ravaged country like Nigeria to UK or US? Who are those creating slums in those countries if not black africans?

If fashola should give free accomodation to any slum dweller he should then be ready to host all of Nigeria in lagos.

You are all about criticism but most often than not its just borne out of hatred, no one is fooled of your evil intent guy, quite the charade.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
django1:

You can't be serious. Bawo ni eyan se ma'n roonu bi ti e na?

How can you compare a poverty ravaged country like Nigeria to UK or US? Who are those creating slums in those countries if not black africans?

If fashola should give free accomodation to any slum dweller he should then be ready to host all of Nigeria in lagos.

You are all about criticism but most often than not its just borne out of hatred, no one is fooled of your evil intent guy, quite the charade.

Please point out to where I said FREE accommodation should be provided by Fashola.
I am waiting.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
anonimi:

Please point out to where I said FREE accommodation should be provided by Fashola.
I am waiting.

What exactly is it you're saying then? If slum dwellers have money to obtain accomodation they wouldn't be slum dwellers in the first place.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by kokoA(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Having gone through most of the responses to this thread, I have come to the conclusion that most people castigate fashola on this relocation issue not because they have the interest of the poor ghetto dwellers at heart but simply because politics and eye-service. Nobody in here has been able to suggest a better way LAGS should have handled this situation. Please don't tell me Fash should have built new houses for them. How many families out of the thousands would have benefited from this? Let's face the fact, most of these people do businesses which earn them below 18,000 naira per month, so they cannot even afford the cheapest of descent accommodation in a city like Lagos. My point is this, with the little income they make they can comfortably stay in descent face-me-i-face-you houses in any town in Nigeria apart from Lagos, Abuja and Porthacourt. The Lagosians among them can survive with such amount of money in their villages. We all cannot stay in the city center. I reside in Abuja which makes me a living witness to demolition of shanties. Initially, we all insulted El-Rufai but today we can see the benefits of what he did as a Minister. Most people who were chased out of the city have been able to re-establish in neighbouring towns going about their businesses and saving more money than they were pre-elrufai era since cost of living is lower in those towns. They can come into the city whenever they want, do their business and go back to their families with lots of money. Fashola should keep up the tempo, but also be sincere with the masses.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by debbleopto: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
deeptesting:

At least the president of Nigeria did not go about demolition the abode of the poor and as far as I know Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, he would take adequate step to ensure he does not impoverished the people more than he found them that is what government is all about and democracy.....It is the government of the people, by the people and for the people and not for the rich.

to my own knowledge I think Ebele Jonathan is more solidly worse than fashola. 1. subsidy removal _that created more unemployment. 2. sacking of minister of power Barth inaji and cancellation of TCN Manitoba contract which resulted to closed down of factories. 3. money for education and youth development being diverted to centenary celebration.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by debbleopto: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
deeptesting:

Dude there is so much to learn from it, first it provided accommodation for low-income earners most especially civil servants for over 30 years....Most who got these houses have since sold them, retired and relocated to their home state to build more descent two,three rooms and 2 bedroom flats for those who are buoyant. Who are the owners of the present government buildings? How many people are aware of the time of allocation of these buildings after it has been constructed? If you have really gone out there to help these poor ones I doubt you will support the government to throw them out without adequate compensation or temporary relocation irrespective of owns the land....During his campaign for re-election did he put it up to them as part of his manifesto that he will demolish their houses without adequate compensation or relocation? I am sure he promised them heaven on earth......

before it usually get to the demolition point, the people are usually given 1 - 2 years notice to quit the land, but the people are always hopeful that government might have forgotten the land or had 10 years in view for any development. has the courts ever listened to any criminal being convicted on the excuse " it's because I do not have job and my children are hungry, that's why I joined this crime to survive, pardon me, I have learned my lesson ". Never

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by debbleopto: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
pheliciti: To most people commenting, let me ask if you have ever been to Badia? If you have not, then see this picture of Badia. The question is, can you live here? Can you let your relatives live here? Forget whether or not they own the land, could they not have kept sanitary conditions? I was part of a non governmental Community dev. Project trying to give Badia pipe borne water. I discovered that they have pipe borne water and drainages, they blocked the drainages with refuse.
To those of us that say govt should relocate them free of charge, you would be shocked to note that they pay rent to some people, they thus can afford rent in other places away from the city center. Ask how man of these people pay taxes or do we think that voting alone entitles us to all good things of life?

I have known the place since 80's. It is this year I understand the word BADIA that it came out from " BAD IDEA" .
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by debbleopto: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
deeptesting:

Dude there is so much to learn from it, first it provided accommodation for low-income earners most especially civil servants for over 30 years....Most who got these houses have since sold them, retired and relocated to their home state to build more descent two,three rooms and 2 bedroom flats for those who are buoyant. Who are the owners of the present government buildings? How many people are aware of the time of allocation of these buildings after it has been constructed? If you have really gone out there to help these poor ones I doubt you will support the government to throw them out without adequate compensation or temporary relocation irrespective of owns the land....During his campaign for re-election did he put it up to them as part of his manifesto that he will demolish their houses without adequate compensation or relocation? I am sure he promised them heaven on earth......

fashola even stated it this February at a construction project in Isale- gangan of relocating and resettling those that have genuine papers. some of the displaced ' land grabbers ' may even have enough money but wouldn't want to spend it. I have stayed with a woman who built 3 STOREY building but stayed in a rented room ( room & parlor )
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by ShineuEye: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Fashola hates poor people. All his policies are based on removing poor people from sight. Imagine on a grander scale if this man was to rule Nigeria?

Thank God Fashola will never win presidential election, the injustice is too much to contemplate.

Its okay if he does it to his people, but would Nigerians ever allow such "bourgeois" characters to rule them. Methinks "NO".

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by livingday: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2013
iresearcher: This is my argument.
I have a land somewhere in a city.I leave it unused for some time
You go to the land and erect shanties,slums etc.I come back several years after
and I ask you to leave because I now need my land to do something meaningful then you start
crying blue murder.
The truth be told, provided you did not buy the land and it is not your inheritance, you
do not have any claim to it whatsoever.
It amazes me how some organisations make noise out of nothing. Even outside of the country,
despite the fact that the land is yours or your inheritance, you are still told what and how to build
on it because there is a master plan. If you left your village without penny, what do you expect
in the city,inherit someones land or property?

Please lets use our brains before we make comments abeg.

You cannot leave your land undeveloped beyond limited time. And why should you leave your land undeveloped? Could it be that you are also poor and lack the resources to develop it? You implied those poor people were from other states which is just a basic tribal assumption. Some of these people were Lagosians but for their penury it is easier to label them villagers!
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by ba7man(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2013
anonimi:

IF Mr. Fashola can reduce to the barest minimum the stealing of Lagos funds by himself, his godfather and their other political cronies there will be more than enough to provide housing for Lagos residents from whom he derives over 60% of his budgeted revenue.
The same goes for pipe borne water and basic education for all at the primary, vocational and secondary school level.

He can however choose to continue robbing Peter (the masses) to pay Paul (his rich constituents & political jobbers) so long as the mumus in Lagos allow him to do so thus creating more street urchins aka area boys like the almajiris in the north.

His legacy will be constantly reviewed and compared with that of his predecessors!
If the Federal Government can reduce the size of their cabinet, cost of Government and money lost due to oil theft, there should be money left to provide subsidized housing for these people.

Why must it be Fashola that should solve this Mega Slum problem created by the Nigerian System over decades on the same allocation Lagos receives.

I developed a proposal for mass housing that slum dwellers can pay for over time but after research, I discovered that it would still end up being a better built slum and it wouldn't be profitable. Its their frame of mind that can turn "Miami-Florida" to a slum so its education they need, not free housing.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2013
ba7man: If the Federal Government can reduce the size of their cabinet, cost of Government and money lost due to oil theft, there should be money left to provide subsidized housing for these people.

Why must it be Fashola that should solve this Mega Slum problem created by the Nigerian System over decades on the same allocation Lagos receives.

I developed a proposal for mass housing that slum dwellers can pay for over time but after research, I discovered that it would still end up being a better built slum and it wouldn't be profitable. Its their frame of mind that can turn "Miami-Florida" to a slum so its education they need, not free housing.

Exactly
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by bashydemy(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2013
Shine u Eye: Fashola hates poor people. All his policies are based on removing poor people from sight. Imagine on a grander scale if this man was to rule Nigeria?

Thank God Fashola will never win presidential election, the injustice is too much to contemplate.

Its okay if he does it to his people, but would Nigerians ever allow such "bourgeois" characters to rule them. Methinks "NO".
and that's why Nigeria will never develop, tommorow you this ediot will be the first to say Fashola did not do anything. You will be the first to say the roads are bad, he did not construct any road or did any work and you want your country to meet with normal standard. My friend good things does not come easy there are prices to be paid and this is part of it.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2013
ba7man:

A few quick points:

1. They are not they. Rather they are we and an integral part of us, residents of Lagos and bonafide citizens of Nigeria whose fortunes and how they are treated reflects on us ALL when we are looked at by someone who is not a Lagosian and/or Nigerian.
2. I did not mention that anyone should be given FREE housing. If you think I did, please point it out.
3. Yes, WE all need education for our children as is done in most developed countries on a COMPULSORY basis and as Awo did 60 years ago with primary schools only and was advanced/PROGRESSED some 30 yeasr ago by UPN governors in the LOOBO states.

What is Mr. Fashola's achievements and legacy on education for children, more than six years in government and some N=3 trillion (3,000,000,000,000) down the budget drain

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by solomon111(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Government is no longer "father christmas"?
Really?
These are the same people that complain of the poverty in the country and attribute it to the FG.
Smdh.
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2013
solomon111: Government is no longer "father christmas"?
Really?
These are the same people that complain of the poverty in the country and attribute it to the FG.
Smdh.

how many free houses has the FG giving to destitutes and road side beggers?
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by anonimi: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2013
solomon111: Government is no longer "father christmas"?
Really?
Smdh.

Abeg nor mind all these ACN supporters o jare!
The same LASG that is throwing away tax payers money under the fraudulent scheme of EKOGas by giving Tinubu's company 20% subsidy on gas cylinders

Bunch of HYPOCRITES in the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN

Wonder, wonder, wonder!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1321563/fashola-launches-eko-gas-lpg
Re: Fashola Replies Amnesty International, To Build 1,008 Flats In Badia by naptu2: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2013
django1:

how many free houses has the FG giving to destitutes and road side beggers?

It would be absolutely INSANE to give out free houses. People will migrate from all over the ECOWAS region to occupy the houses. It will lead to massive corruption.

What is possible is to have homes like the Destitute's Home at Okobaba (I posted the picture earlier) for those who can't work and to create skills acquisition centres to ensure that those who can work will have a means to earn a living and thus be able to afford to buy or rent apartments. You then create a mortgage scheme (eg Lagos HOMS) to ensure that the houses are affordable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akeredolu Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pics / NDDC Procured Rotten Food Items With N6.2bn –PDC / Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.