Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23426 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by temi4fash(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2013
Donxavier: ^^^

Don't intend to change your mind but people that can discern can see that the lady isn't the victim here, and isn't being taken advantaged off and a strong rebuttal has to be given to that notion

inasmuch as i tink wat op wants to do is wrong.u made some really valid point...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Caracta(f): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2013
@Op, 6500? That's a lot of money...at a very short timing. $6500 school no be beans o. Na confirm bigzzzz gehl you be shocked grin grin tongue

First, do you have savings? I mean when things were rosy, did you save at all? No matter how little...maybe we can work with that. Or even your church or mosque members should be able to support you.

Then, your story reminds me of a young man (a graduate) who needed help so bad recently he had to open a thread here on Nairaland. Within 5 days, he got the help he needed and even more. His thread is still open.

Perhaps if you had asked for help or ways to go about raising that money...maybe, just maybe someone (or some people) would have helped NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

Moving forward, i wish you the best. "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it diligently." It's a sad situation and i empathize with you. Keep holding on. You are responsible for your life. <<<hugs>>>

*unfollows thread*
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xynerise: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian:
I've heard you sir but please can you tell this olodo how to get 6500$ before next week? Or even quarter of that or will doing assignments and giving speech to my fellow students which don't get me wrong I've done get me that amount?
$6500? undecided No be Naija you dey?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2013
I'd rather drop out, work for a while and sell items that I can afford to lose, then return to school than beg someone and give up my body in the process. Call me proud. It's not like education guarantees you a stable and/or secure future anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
@Khafi, is that the best advice you can give your own sister?

@Final year, all schools teach entrepreneurship irrespective of your discipline..

Why do you go to school if you can't think of a business that can get you that money?

What would you do after school when the job is not forthcoming?
Same body-for-money business??

I understand the difficulty that surrounds businesses, talk of capital, urgency, etc.

But don't you have friends that can raise that amount for you?

Btw, I think the op is not sincere..
No parent will watch his/her daughter withdraw from school at final year..

Is there no plot of land to sell? no TV to sell? no aso ebi?
Where are your relatives? uncles? church members? where are they?

My conclusion, if no help is forthcoming from these people, Start a thread on the forum and post your need..
5 guys on romance section are enough to raise whatever you need throughout your finals..

Goodluck dear...
Easy said dan done, be realistic niggur....This Nigeria n tinz aint d way u see em 2 be. Anyways my advise is 4 u pray to God, churches do assist,d welfare units n all that or berrastill identify yhu selling point with a young rich dude buh don't be desperatE so not 2 fall a victim
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88: I'd rather drop out, work for a while and sell items that I can afford to lose, then return to school than beg someone and give up my body in the process. Call me proud. It's not like education guarantees you a stable and/or secure future anyway.

If not that.. I'm engaged to God & my wife to be..

I'd have dethroned sexkillz grin

Ogugua you're too much..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Svelteb(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

Must a young boy spend for y'all??

I think its high time the F.G banned our girls from schooling..

All they need is a man to take care of them..

The girl Education after primary school is not necessary..
Yes and No. So u think dating a lady shud only be all about bn intimate abi
Anywayz, most ladies date older men because they knw guys like cannot give dem d financial assistance they need. Plus you can start d campaign on "Girl Education after primary school is not necessary"....i'm so sure you'll get supporters
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
If not that.. I'm engaged to God & my wife to be..

I'd have dethroned sexkillz grin

Ogugua you're too much..

Lol. Lucky wife to be. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by tintingz(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Svelteb: Yes and No. So u think dating a lady shud only be all about bn intimate abi
Anywayz, most ladies date older men because they knw guys like cannot give dem d financial assistance they need. Plus you can start d campaign on "Girl Education after primary school is not necessary"....i'm so sure you'll get supporters
why must girls go after older men for financial assistance, don't they have relatives to assist them? undecided

Young guys also need financial assistance and stop talking as if girls are the only victim in financial help, though there are some guys that dates sugar mummies, but this is common among the girls in school runz things.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. Lucky wife to be. smiley
cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2013
Svelteb: Yes and No. So u think dating a lady shud only be all about bn intimate abi
smh..

I'm sure your husband is proud of you..
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by kodewrita(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Dont use this as an opportunity to become a prostitute.

Take one year leave of absence ( your departmental adviser and HOD can help with this).

Get a job and work for one year to save some cash for school ( party usher on weekends, makeup, event photography etc).

Go back to school and finish your education. simple.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:53am On Aug 14, 2013
It's not wrong, the same way it's not wrong for him to use you for money rituals. Money ritual even small, how about him using your destiny and those of your unborn children too?

Oshisko shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by x2lambo(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2013
its not bad as long as God is going to smile if you do it
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by paschalomenihu: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2013
fools keep on fooling yourself, at the last day we all will give our account to Only ONE MAN,GOD and not SUGAR DADY
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Shaadey: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2013
STD's go be ur pers0nal pers0n
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by UberPissed: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Prostitute. Why you know ask us which club sugar daddy's dey frequent.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by xykms101: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2013
A wh0re is a wh0re no matter how you try to make it look good. If you accept money for tuition in return for sex, you are a wh0re.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by BrightCar: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2013
BETTER REPENT. HAVE JESUS CHRIST, HE WILL TAKE CARE OF NOT ONLY YOUR NEEDS, BUT YOUR FEARS.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nothing wrong. While you're at it, you can also start prowling the streets of Ikeja and Victoria island too. Afterall you're already sexually active. angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
@ OP. What I have realized about human is that before we ask someone for advice we have already made up our mind on what to do, just to get a second vote, which in real sense doesn't count. The truth is no one is in a position to force you to do what you don't what to do, I know for you if truly your parents can't pick your bills anymore and you are really kin on completely your education whether sugar daddy or not you will complete it. The option of sugar daddy may actually blind you towards looking for other genuine sources of financing your study, guess the sugar daddy option looks easier and with the accompanied pecks am sure most people will pick it as their best choice- not just you. But girl, like I said why not try and pretend for once that sugar daddy is no option, maybe that would make you think outside the box on how best to finance your studies given that you have got just a session left. Think about it and explore other options which I am sure by the end of the day you will be proud of yourself for exploring other options( mind you am not saying it will be easy but then it is doable- trust me on that).

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2013

A gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. Just use protection, and make sure you at least like the guy. And then MAKE DAMN SURE HE AIN'T MARRIED!!! I can stand sugar daddy, but not infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by CharlieMaria(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
olamydey: khafii is only being realistic and also entitled to her opinion. im nt sayin op shud sleep around 4 money but wont advise she shud drop outta skul without making effort .. der r parents who dont give a hoot if u graduate or nt and au u do it. Babes, no one is in ur shoes...we dont know au much it hurts...do wot u consider best for u n ur conscience
If ur son tells u that he wants to go shoot the man next door for provoking him. Will u reply: " do wot u consider best for u n ur conscience?"

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Odunharry(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
imagne...op abeg whch fone u dy use?
If na bb or samsung galaxy,y nt sell d fone and luk 4 oda ways 2 get money...
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by slimming: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
You must be ready for the consequence
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by k10: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ask yourself.
is it wrong to be a prostitute for school fees?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Dmentor(f): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
It may be easy to say 'yes' or 'no', but he who wears the shoes, knows where it hurts. Pray for help.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed
do what you feel is right, you shouldn't be asking us.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Soundmind(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
From the tone of you message, you have already said yes to him, what do you want to hear from me? Please, follow your mind.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Pame(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
what virtue are we cultivating here, what integrity have you in selling your body to get your school bill paid....
there are over 1001 alternatives for survival than stooping so low to a degrading form of parochial act of fornication
....pls let's think twice before embarking on any act
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Rejoice5000(f): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
Girl follow ur mind u are in the best position to answer that.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
xynerise:
No is not wrong to have a sugar daddy who is old enough to be your father. Is very right to sleep with a married man with kids your age.

He might be a ritualist but dont be scared, he might make you his last victim. Have you heard of the 2 girls that had swollen breas'ts after an Aboki sucked them? Dont worry you might be lucky to have only one breas't affected.

Go ahead girl cool

coming from a dirty ritualist pig angry aboki, the people you so love to hate cos we fvck yours but you hardly fvck ours abi? grin grin grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For? / Zenayia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.