Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? (23428 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Adedayo516: wait, you actually attended secondary school?!.....Found this whole $hit you wrote really hard to comprehend!!
Know u did. and nw are u better than me?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: She meant "Her parent CAN'T sponsor her education in her final year"
and she also mean the parents sponsored her from 1st year or pre-degree to year 3 or 4 and na final year come hard dem sorte she dey find other options
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by andymofia(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed

Please how much is the school fees? Maybe many of us here can help. To avoid had I known.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by ttall(f): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
lol.drama for another person headache
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by andymofia(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Princeyoungd2: young lady good day, i have never commented on any ones topic before but i just felt led.

i have to tell you honestly you do not need to sleep with no one to pay your fees, i was in a worst situation sorry to say why you got the option of a sugar daddy was because you never saved for the rainy day and you have always depended on your supportive mom for every dim you need.

you ones had a spoon and thats why its difficult surviving with non, i never had one, my wace money i carried block and mixed cement to get it.

my jamb i worked as a cleaner in mr biggs to get it

my school fees first year was savings from my ist job, in school thou not a better option i wrote exams for people because am not a saint and had to survive, i did tutorial made fone boot calls, i did small jobs like was for other students and got involved in transport to make some daily cash.

look you are a lady and opportunities are more for you, a word is enough for the wise.

just for school fees you are looking for sugar daddy, work nko in this cruel nigeria. hmmmmm be warned.

as a poster said plead with niaralanders if you cant work, seriously we have done it before we can do it again,

you wrote exams for people and you don't want her to prostitute? which is a worse crime? you should be arrested and jailed.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by skimasks(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
Una just dey waste una time to talk to the OP. She will sleep wit d man if she hasn't done so. Galz feel that the easiest way of get something these dayz is to spread their legz. 4 9JA uni runs dey give money a night with an old fool they collect as low as 5k, some take 10k up to 50k . So make una leave her abeg.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: Guy, u are only saying this because u are a guy & u are not in her shoes. Her parents can't continue sponsoring her & she's in her finals. So many things will emerge but she's just got to play her card well.

My dear, like I said earlier,I feel ur pain but u have to be very careful. Good things don't come easy they say & not all that glitters is gold.
to be sincere people of nowadays do no longer fear God anymore or put their faith in God too bad

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by kzokul(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:

Must a young boy spend for y'all??

I think its high time the F.G banned our girls from schooling..

All they need is a man to take care of them..

The girl Education after primary school is not necessary..
Broda u r very much on point.....all these guls of nowadays use d excuse of no money 2 extort moni 4rm young boiz and having sugar daddies......dy wil strt defending wat is not defendable...I don't av moni,ma parents can't afford ma education again...... Capital RUBBISH......lemme tell u guys sumtin its we d guys dt find moni difficuilt 2 c wen In skul than ladies coz every parents wil wrk extra hard 2 make sure their dota dosent lack no mata d situation @ hand,wen I and ma sis were in skul tins were so difficult 4 ma parents bt ma parents wud do everytin humanly possible 2 provide moni and other financial aid 4 ma sis and even abandon me coz of d vulnerability of such acts...bt I endured and alwys undastood wit dem and prayed dt God shud make a way and God ansad ma prayas....op u no get 1 common excuse 2 av a sugar daddy,the tin don dey tempt u but u jez wana make ur conscience clear so wen u strt u go tok say shebi u ask pple..... dts d way I c it....
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by drnoel: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
is it wrong 2 slap ur face?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by biolabee(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
You are perfectly right... same with me and my female siblings.//
kzokul:
Broda u r very much on point.....all these guls of nowadays use d excuse of no money 2 extort moni 4rm young boiz and having sugar daddies......dy wil strt defending wat is not defendable...I don't av moni,ma parents can't afford ma education again...... Capital RUBBISH......lemme tell u guys sumtin its we d guys dt find moni difficuilt 2 c wen In skul than ladies coz every parents wil wrk extra hard 2 make sure their dota dosent lack no mata d situation @ hand,wen I and ma sis were in skul tins were so difficult 4 ma parents bt ma parents wud do everytin humanly possible 2 provide moni and other financial aid 4 ma sis and even abandon me coz of d vulnerability of such acts...bt I endured and alwys undastood wit dem and prayed dt God shud make a way and God ansad ma prayas....op u no get 1 common excuse 2 av a sugar daddy,the tin don dey tempt u but u jez wana make ur conscience clear so wen u strt u go tok say shebi u ask pple..... dts d way I c it....
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by popcykaylah(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
winkna small fin na.....shebi na for aboki to just use u for ritual...wen ur parents knw say Dem no fit afford schl fees why send u in the first place.....go ahead..d fin sweet die
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by adsonstone: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yes, it is.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by skimasks(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Una still dey tell if is wrong or right . OP my answer dey simple. Can u sleep with your dad or would you allow your father. To sleep with people in exchange for sex. If yes gooooooooooo ahead. Sleep keep on sleep wit dem neva stop. She pig.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by prey02(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
As life Would ve it,am in a similar situation..lost my sponsor 2 a brief illness.now in my finals and private university 4 that matter..my family are not finacially capable 2 sponsor me.But my hope is built on nothingless than in Jesus Christ...I'll urge u to look up to God and watch Him turn things around for you..Believe in him and I promise you,you'll see unlimited breakthrough in your life...Pls pls and pls don't do it..the risk is too much..don't sell your conscience.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by elklehamite(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Go and meet Prophet TB JOSHUA of SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION. He will help you. Do not allow the devil call poverty to send you to hell please.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by vocalistkelly(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Caracta: OP, lemme tell you a little about me.
My dad stopped paying my school fees in my second year at the Uni...not even because there was no money.

Out of pride (or ego), i couldn't ask anybody for help. Even up till now, i hate to borrow or become a slave for anything monetary or non-monetary. Running to other family members was not an option. I looked at myself...I looked at my strength. I can write!

So i started writing for magazines, newspapers, handbooks, etc. I could teach, i organized tutorials. I could speak, i became a motivational speaker. Within few months, my name was all over the school. I started meeting people and travelling for talk shows. I made money! I hustled! I finished strong...i finished well.

God is my witness, i NEVER slept with a man for a dime! You are responsible for your life, take charge. After you and God, no one else has the key to your success. You don't need a sugar daddy...use your strength!
i love you for this....

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bla bla bla bla bla undecided
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by theSpark(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Defer the session go hustle and come back.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by tlops(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Enegod: it's wrong.
I find it sad that you would even fathom
letting someone control you and that you
could be bought at a price.
How about finding something that you
like to do and get paid for it..

If you were with him, he'd dictate you
through the money he spends on you..for
every money spent, he considers it as
something that you must do/ owe him.
You would be his personal possession, do
you really want that in your life?
Make an honest living and life for
yourself...

That is what she likes to do and she's expecting to be paid for it! wink

@OP. I dont think this is a good option to consider. At the end you will expect that you become some innocent guy's wife...SMH for 9ja girls. If you want genuine help without selling your body, you'll get it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Serendipity: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
moppie123: There's money everywhere. Underground, on the surface and even in the air. There's a lot of money in agriculture sef let alone the talent u have in u. So u see dear, money is so common. Why then would u want to give up a priceless asset for COMMON money? No matter how much u get from runz u'd still be seen as CHEAP. What will now happen after graduation and the jobs are not forthcoming? U would definitely continue the runs girl biz. I know u are in a very dicey situation but Just be careful, think well and pray. There are opportunities lurking arnd in every corner . u just have to search and think......
Crass ramblings, money everywher and we still have people in squalic state, lets be realistic and not utopian.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Serendipity: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Paris-fran:
Like seriously is the OP saying that in her school she doesn't see girls plaiting hair, fixing nails, sewing, even selling undies and make-up to raise school fees.

Then of all the choices, it is only prostitution she saw abi? Dear OP forget those people saying a girl got to do what a girl got to do, because even the Bsc you are pursing isn't a guarantee that you will have money or a job.

If you were a man what would you do?
Read between the lines, you fix hair to raise such a kings ransom?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Serendipity: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
iyobs7:

I previously said this OP is a scam... That was a post she made on Nairaland 13-08-2013

https://www.nairaland.com/260142/nigerians-oslo-norway/7#17400936

It is so pathetic... angry angry angry
I dont get you, how does that make her claims phony?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MANOSUB(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Khaffi: I feel ur pain swthrt but a girl has gotta do what a girl gotta dowink
be bold enough to make known your point

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Deschil: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
What did u do all Summer? You should have worked to raise money...
Spencervivian: I've heard everything that everybody's got to say and i appreciate the response, pls don't judge me my mom is and has always been my only source of income now she's lost her job am finding it to survive I can't even buy myself food to eat so its quite hard and I will be resuming school next week and am yet to raise even 10% of my fees.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by tunsmann(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Spencervivian: If you are in school and your parents can't keep on paying your school fees and you're in your final year dropping out isn't an option and there this guy that is willing to sponsor you all you have to do is "you know" and you are already sexually active is it wrong embarassed
dont ask any stupid question,you already into it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Prospixcel(f): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
if u no that u wil b happy in future if u c ur hubby wit a young gal, den go ahed
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by chukstel(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
acidosis™:
@Khafi, is that the best advice you can give your own sister?

@Final year, all schools teach entrepreneurship irrespective of your discipline..

Why do you go to school if you can't think of a business that can get you that money?

What would you do after school when the job is not forthcoming?
Same body-for-money business??

I understand the difficulty that surrounds businesses, talk of capital, urgency, etc.

But don't you have friends that can raise that amount for you?

Btw, I think the op is not sincere..
No parent will watch his/her daughter withdraw from school at final year..

Is there no plot of land to sell? no TV to sell? no aso ebi?
Where are your relatives? uncles? church members? where are they?

My conclusion, if no help is forthcoming from these people, Start a thread on the forum and post your need..
5 guys on romance section are enough to raise whatever you need throughout your finals..

Goodluck dear...

@acidosis, i like the last paragraph statement. I do feel For her. There must be a serious reason the parents cannot continue.

I am a man and i have passed such and there is no help forth coming. i have to stop schooling at 200 level when you still have the junior ones to cater for.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by Prospixcel(f): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
if u know that you wil be happy to see ur future hubby with another gal when you are married with kids then go ahed. Other gals wil equally come to collect school fees from him when he has not paid your children 's own
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by cecejobs(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Flee. Its absolutely wrong, you will ruin your destiny and get ready that when you marry, your husband will have small small girls going out with because you went out with someone's husband. You will reap more than what you sow (law of germination)
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by charybabe: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
i understand what it means cos i hav passd through such,its not easy but u hav 2 b urslf try sellin pure water,fryin akara etc during holiday and pray always. God wil surely bless d work of your hand
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by charybabe: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
i understand what it means cos i hav passd through such,its not easy but u hav 2 b urslf try sellin pure water,fryin akara etc during holiday and pray always that is what i did. God wil surely bless d work of your hand
Re: Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? by MARKREN: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
well, i also experienced same situation when i was in my final year. in fact i had siblings who clearly told me that they did not have money and there was nothing they could do but going off with a sugar daddy never crossed my mind. i sold indomie noodles, Biros, foolscap sheets, biscuits etc, to keep body n soul together until I graduated. it was not easy but i was determined n today i graduated happily and whn i look back,i thank God for seeing me through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / ~My Romanceland Scrapbook~ / As A Man, Which Of These Women Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.